The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 14th, 2011 (07:58 PM).
UnderMybrella
Some Game Developer

Nature: Calm
*sighs* man, it would be nice to play someone other than my sisters(versing my eldest one while posting), Name's Anglican18, anyone want a match today, around 4.00 pm? Just made a new deck, however I can't effectively use my webcam as it is built into my computer. Warning! Haven't played a proper gamein AGES!!!
Old July 14th, 2011 (08:11 PM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglican View Post
*sighs* man, it would be nice to play someone other than my sisters(versing my eldest one while posting), Name's Anglican18, anyone want a match today, around 4.00 pm? Just made a new deck, however I can't effectively use my webcam as it is built into my computer. Warning! Haven't played a proper gamein AGES!!!
What time zone are you in? You need to say your time zone so that other people who are interested in a match can actually know what time that will be for them.
Old July 14th, 2011 (10:36 PM).
UnderMybrella
Some Game Developer

Oops, sorry. I'm in the Australian Eastern Standerd Timezone(AEST)
Old July 16th, 2011 (11:20 AM).
neoracer12345
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to neoracer12345
played an EXCELLENT game against somat, infact 2 games. The prize cards left are as follows,
2-3 = won
0-3 = won
we both have a equaly constructed deck ,and i would be more then happy to face him again.
Old July 16th, 2011 (11:20 AM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglican View Post
Oops, sorry. I'm in the Australian Eastern Standerd Timezone(AEST)
Alright! Welcome aboard! Your matches over in the Get-Together Tournament will count toward your record here. (b'-')b
Old July 16th, 2011 (11:50 AM). Edited July 16th, 2011 by neoracer12345.
neoracer12345
Beginning Trainer

will be available aroudn 7:00 EST US

had 2 awesome battles with Jack Kenton. prize card results are as follows,
5-0 LOSS
0-3 WON
Im pretty sure that the first one is right but i may be wrong :I
anyways another fair player, always proud to have an amazing battle with!
Old July 16th, 2011 (11:41 PM).
somat
Beginning Trainer

i have built a new deck and would like to test it out as much as possible. I've had a few battles, and its proven to be OK, but there is lots of room for improvement. Add me on Skype to have a battle. I'm also working on another deck or two.
Old July 17th, 2011 (07:41 PM).
neoracer12345
Beginning Trainer

well i'll have to try it out tomarrow when i get MORE b&w cards :D
Old July 20th, 2011 (07:20 AM).
TheOneFatalEror
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious
I would like to join this League as well. I just started playing again after not playing for six years. I don't have the best decks but I try.
Old July 20th, 2011 (08:27 AM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneFatalEror View Post
I would like to join this League as well. I just started playing again after not playing for six years. I don't have the best decks but I try.
Welcome aboard! Feel free to contact anyone who's posted in this thread saying they're interested in playing some matches!
Old July 22nd, 2011 (12:16 AM).
somat
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneFatalEror View Post
Hey, add me on Skype and we can have a battle
Old July 22nd, 2011 (08:10 PM).
VinceLevi
Do A Barrel Roll!

Nature: Quiet
Do we need to be using new expansions to join up? All I have are cards from when I was a kid, haha.
Old July 22nd, 2011 (11:36 PM).
somat
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceLevi View Post
Do we need to be using new expansions to join up? All I have are cards from when I was a kid, haha.
Nope, but i got all my old cards, so it'd still be a fair battle if you want to try.
Old August 4th, 2011 (06:49 PM).
Gamekrazy
Beginning Trainer

Id totally be up for joining this. Only thing is that my webcam is part of my laptop, so I dunno how id aim it at my cards >.>
Old August 5th, 2011 (02:01 AM).
dantso75
Beginning Trainer

I would really love this if someone could help me out. I have the webcam attached to my laptop, but I really want someone to play with so I could buy myself a separate one. I'm also a total newbie on battles, have only been collecting since I have none to play with. The timezone is also a problem since I live in Finland (GMT +2) but I could really play in the middle of the night just cause I'm really inpatience to learn to play the game properly
Old August 5th, 2011 (05:18 AM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

My webcam is built into my laptop, and I play just fine. You're not gonna be able to read your opponent's cards through the webcam anyway, so it's just to see your opponent's field.
Old August 5th, 2011 (05:50 AM).
somat
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantso75 View Post
I would really love this if someone could help me out. I have the webcam attached to my laptop, but I really want someone to play with so I could buy myself a separate one. I'm also a total newbie on battles, have only been collecting since I have none to play with. The timezone is also a problem since I live in Finland (GMT +2) but I could really play in the middle of the night just cause I'm really inpatience to learn to play the game properly
I could play against you. The timezone suits me fairly well (I'm in GMT+10) and I'd be happy to teach someone else how to play
Old August 17th, 2011 (10:43 AM).
123wert50
Pokemon Master

Can anyone do this on PlayTCG?
Old August 17th, 2011 (01:13 PM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123wert50 View Post
Can anyone do this on PlayTCG?
I can, but not at the moment.
Old August 17th, 2011 (01:16 PM).
123wert50
Pokemon Master

VM me whenever you want, I play Reshiboar.
Old August 24th, 2011 (01:16 AM).
somat
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123wert50 View Post
VM me whenever you want, I play Reshiboar.
I'll play, and btw whats VM? send me a PM
Old August 24th, 2011 (05:30 AM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

VMing is leaving a Visitor Message on someone's profile page.
Old September 5th, 2011 (06:36 AM).
Bleak
Beginning Trainer

If anybody wants to play in the future, send me a PM. I'm mostly interested in Skype play, but I could probably be convinced to do PlayTCG from time to time.

I'm not interested in publicly posting my Skype username, but I'm in EST time zone, and have a lot of free time, thanks to having the best job in the world.

Hope to hear from you guys!

"Sometimes you have to confront your own patterns and expectations of yourself and do away with things that you enjoy doing in order to move forward and keep evolving as a musician. That's exactly the definition of the word progressive of course." —Steven Wilson
Old September 22nd, 2011 (11:48 AM).
Squirtersaur
ELECTRIFYING

Hi I'm new to this site and recently got back into the card game, I'd love to joni this league but would i be able to use proxies? Because at the minute i don't have a great deck and would like to try a few things. My skype is : Super_hadders and my time zone current is (BST) ie english time but it will soon be (GMT).

Simples

click it...Click It...CLICK IT...CLICK IT!!!
Old September 22nd, 2011 (12:18 PM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

You could use proxies, sure. Just Though it'd be even easier to use "proxies" if you played over a method like PlayTCG (with PlayTCG, you can build your deck idea as a digital decklist on Bebe's Search and test it against other people via PlayTCG).

However, I regret to say that I'm a little too busy to do any matches at present. Other members may be willing to play.

Sponsored Links