• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2012
Granted, but it only involves Pikachu stealing money from Misty's purse.

I wish I had all the Pokemon Games and a cookie.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
Granted. But its stats suck.

I wish Pokemon had a rated 13+ version that was harder and you need to sleep and feed yourself and pokemon can die and all that stuff.

Wait, that's a good idea... I'm gonna go write this down.

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted. But it's just a life-size replica that you made out of chewed gum and paint.

I wish people would stop asking for level 9 Zekroms/Reshirams in the GTS.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Don't even chew gum.
Wish Granted, everyone stopped asking for one, but they still ask for Under Level 9 Zoroark.

I wish I could kiss a Latias, that isn't a human or another Pokemon in costume, or a fake.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but you only wind up kissing her dust as she flies away right before the kiss without any warning whatsoever.

I wish Shaymin would get rid of all of the pollution in our world.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, and you're so excited that you try speaking it to the first person you meet. Unfortunately that person wound up being a cop who assumed that you were on some sort of drug.
Spoiler:

I wish 2027 was moved up to 2016.

Back