The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center

Notices

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Advertise here

Old July 20th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Spikey-Eared Pichu
Pichu-pi!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Spikey-Eared Pichu

Advertise here
I've received that message at every attempt to participate in Random Match-Up and I'm entirely clueless as to why. I've heard the following but none of them seem to make sense:

1. Your Pokemon know Sky Drop/Fly.
2. Your Pokemon have DW abilities that aren't available at this time.
3. Your Pokemon have hacked stats/movesets.

Well:

1. None of the Pokemon I've attempted to use know Fly or Sky Drop.
2. That's a bunch of crock because I've SEEN videos of people using DW Pokemon like Blaziken and Breloom.
3. I really hope this isn't it I've used EV and IV codes on my Pokemon, yes, but in the proper way (No 255 in any stats and certainly not in every stat).

If someone could please answer my question I'd greatly appreciate it. Here's the team I attempted to enter with:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257543

Also, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

If you feel like battling, send me a message (: I do use hacked Pokemon and am not afraid to admit it. If you have an restriction (No DW Pokemon, no legendaries, etc.) I'd be happy to oblige by those rules.
Old July 20th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey-Eared Pichu View Post
I've received that message at every attempt to participate in Random Match-Up and I'm entirely clueless as to why. I've heard the following but none of them seem to make sense:

1. Your Pokemon know Sky Drop/Fly.
2. Your Pokemon have DW abilities that aren't available at this time.
3. Your Pokemon have hacked stats/movesets.

Well:

1. None of the Pokemon I've attempted to use know Fly or Sky Drop.
2. That's a bunch of crock because I've SEEN videos of people using DW Pokemon like Blaziken and Breloom.
3. I really hope this isn't it :( I've used EV and IV codes on my Pokemon, yes, but in the proper way (No 255 in any stats and certainly not in every stat).

If someone could please answer my question I'd greatly appreciate it. Here's the team I attempted to enter with:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257543

Also, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.
It's not like the game is lying to you. Something is wrong with your team.

1. Double-check. That one's easy enough to prove false if it is.
2. Thing is, some of them are released, and some of them are not. Blaziken, for example, is released, but Breloom is not. However, you really can't tell if it's a Technician Breloom by eye alone, because they very well could be running Effect Spore for a random reason. And remember, random videos =/= Random Match-up all the time; it could have been two friends fighting for funsies.
3. I don't know if EV and IV codes count entirely but I'm pretty sure that's considered hacking. :( You'll have to do your breeding/training on your own, I'm afraid. You can hack for EV training items/Rare Candies, but beyond that, physically manipulating your Pokemon will probably get them counted as hacks.

It'd be best to post your team so we can see if any of the DW abilities are unreleased, though I'm strongly leaning towards the fact that you used EV and IV codes. (Plus 255 in a stat (or two) is perfectly legal although you're wasting a point, lol.)

edit: omg I totally didn't see that you posted your team lol :((((((

My bad! But what dragonomega says is right. I myself don't battle Wi-Fi so I didn't know for sure, lol. :x

Last edited by Vrai; July 20th, 2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old July 20th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
It's because of Serperior and Blaziken.

Serperior has Contrary which is an un-released DW Ability, and Blaziken is female. When Torchic was given out it could only be male, which means that it can't breed, unless you hacked in a female Blaziken and used that to breed. But w/e Blaziken and Serperior are your problem. IV/EV Check code doesn't count as hacking so the random battle thing ignores it. I had one battle using the Random battle feature and I had all Pokemon that had Ev/IV check codes used on them.
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Spikey-Eared Pichu
Pichu-pi!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Spikey-Eared Pichu
Alright, thanks guys.

I'll try and enter without those two and see what happens.

If you feel like battling, send me a message (: I do use hacked Pokemon and am not afraid to admit it. If you have an restriction (No DW Pokemon, no legendaries, etc.) I'd be happy to oblige by those rules.
Old July 25th, 2011, 01:09 PM
TheBowsinator
Pi Lieker

31 IV's in each stat? ofc its gonna say ur hacking! (unless its not 31 ivs in each stat)
Old July 25th, 2011, 11:20 PM
G-Virus
The B.O.W. King

Nature: Adamant
It's not the hacking problem I think. All my Pokemon are hacked to have flawless IVs and preferred nature, and the EVs are given by either the 252 code (but not in every stat, I may be a hacker but I'm not a total jerk :/) or by training if it's somewhere like 198 or so.

Heart Gold FC: 3825 6237 3737

White FC: 1206 0987 8866

Old July 25th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBowsinator View Post
31 IV's in each stat? ofc its gonna say ur hacking! (unless its not 31 ivs in each stat)
Um what. You can get 31 in every stat (otherwise known as Flawless) without hacking.

It's called luck RNG abuse or Iv breeding.

Also. Have you ever tried looking at the dates on your Pokemon? If it's before the date of Black and Whites Japanese release it will consider them not eligible for random battle. It happened to me, because my Pokemon were from 2006.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here