The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: How are you enjoying this Roleplay?
It's awesome!!!! 6 100.00%
It's okay 0 0%
It sucks 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 27th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Nope it's Zorua. If Cinder had stayed put instead of dodging, he would have discovered it was an illusion. Zorua can use fake attacks, but they do nothing.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 27th, 2011, 08:54 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Nature: Lonely
Oh, I see now, well it makes more sense for John to capture a Zoura.

Old July 27th, 2011, 08:58 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
That totally explains the giggles everytime. Now it's got me thinking of Zoroark!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old July 28th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Nideous

Now, here's a question. Given how American culture is, is it too farfetched to assume that they put the gym battles on TV? It could go on the sports channel or the pokemon channel, you know. People would watch it. I could imagine John's reaction to getting interviewed

Old July 28th, 2011, 04:45 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

No, it's not too farfetched so go for it if you wan't.

Old July 28th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Nideous

Bwahahah! I can also imagine what Israel, Silver, and Cookie would say when they see John being interviewed, assuming they watch TV. That should be funny. I think I may do that.

Old July 29th, 2011, 12:11 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

I'd just like all of you to know that I'll be at Myrtle Beach starting tomorrow, and i'll be there for a week, now I'll probably be able to post from the Beach but just in case I won't be able to, I wan't you to know why.

Old July 29th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Nideous

Have a good trip! We'll see you when we see you in that case!

Old July 30th, 2011, 03:55 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

As you can see I can post where I'm at, but if anything changes just post without me, I won't be up as late at night this week, and may not post as much but I'll do my best.

Old July 30th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Nideous

No problem! I hope you're enjoying your trip!

Old July 30th, 2011, 04:09 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Have fun on your trip!

~Dia+PS~
Old July 30th, 2011, 04:29 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Thank you all and I do not think that it's humanly possible not to enjoy Myrtle Beach in the Summer.

Old July 31st, 2011, 09:33 AM
Nideous

Just to get all of you thinking, this is the title of the first side mission that John will be going on:

Drunken Zorua in trouble!

What do you think that means? You'll have to wait and find out!

Old July 31st, 2011, 04:55 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

:O I'm betting she gets herself into a load of trouble!

~Dia+PS~
Old July 31st, 2011, 05:46 PM
Nideous

Heheheh. Writing Shadow is indeed a lot of fun. Almost as much fun as writing John. I'm betting that writing for Shadow after she's eaten a pumpkin that's been left out all winter will be even more fun than that! Because that's what pumpkins do. They ferment and that produces alcohol (I think I mispelled that)

Old July 31st, 2011, 06:34 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
Hello to everybody here. The name's Game Over, and I am here to join in on this adventure. First thing first, is Aspie3000 still accepting new members? If he is, I have a sign-up sheet ready and waiting. Oh, and is he looking for people to be Gym Leaders? I would love to sign up as one in that case. ^o^
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old July 31st, 2011, 07:27 PM
Nideous

Well, Aspie has said he's accepting new members. But he's on a trip right now, so who know's when he'll be back to answer the question about the gym leaders. Hmm... Maybe he'll be able to log is tomorrow and see. I would go ahead and post your SU. But, like I said, I don't know about the gym leaders.

Edit: Black Knight for the win! I love FE!

Old July 31st, 2011, 09:42 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Why thank you good sir for the compliment... And I guess I shall.

Name: William "Earl" Stevens, Jr.

Group: Trainer

Appearence: Earl was pretty small when he was younger, but now he is one tall dude. He stands at 6'4" and is built like a college football linebacker. This didn't come natural for him, as it tooks years for him to make his body like this. His whitish-blonde hair is very long, coming down below William's shoulders. There is also one thing very odd about his hair. In some areas, it appears fairly curly, while in other areas it is completely straight. No matter what Earl tries to do, it always ends up like that. His hair is usually kept out of his face, but it seems to get in front of his face on numerous occasions.

Earl's usual attire consists of a black t-shirt and blue jeans with old and worn out black leather working boots, which suit him well with his lightly-tanned skin. Aviator sunglasses can be seen over his eyes on sunny days. On cold days, he wears a black trench coat over his usual outfit. Let's not forget that nice looking black fedora hat which can be seen on Earl's head nearly any day. Oh, and he is usually seen carrying around a suitcase which holds various things, including his Pokemon's Pokeballs.

Bio: William "Earl" Stevens, Jr. was born and raised in the town of New Orleans, Louisiana, as one could guess by his accent, which has a bit of a southern twang mixed in with perfect French that Earl throws in every now and then. Now, Earl hasn't had an easy childhood. You see, Earl's father, the original William Earl Stevens, left Earl and his mother shortly after Earl was born. For what reason, Earl and his mother never found out. Without a father, Earl's only father-figure growing up was his grandfather, who was a very well-educated man. Once he saw Earl's ability to learn, he homeschooled Earl from the age of five all the way until Earl was sixteen. Once Earl was done with home school, he took his GED test and scored so high it was said he was in the top one percent of people who take it. He also scored a 29 on his ACT. At this point, Earl could go to any college in the USA he wanted to, but he instead decided to travel the world.

During Earl's travels, he came upon a Totodile that was trying to fight off two fully grown Usaring. Now, while Earl knew the Totodile wouldn't stand a chance, he admired the little fella's bravery and rescued him. Not too long after that, Earl began training the Totodile, who Earl had named Leonidas. During their travels, Earl came across a Spiritomb that had been terrorizing a town. Using his intellect and Leonidas' abilities, Earl captured the Spiritomb and named him Judas. Soon after that, Earl found a Makuhita that acted a lot like Leonidas. He was powerful and very brave, but he seemed to be rather...stupid. Add to the fact he was battling a Kadabra, and Earl sent his Leonidas after the Kadabra, who ran off upon seeing the small, but very brave, Pokemon baring his fangs at it. The Makuhita, impressed with Leonidas, joined Earl's team soon afterwards.

Nowadays, Earl is simpy wondering around from city to city with his Pokemon, not really having a goal. He is still continuing his studies whenever he can, and he also trains his Pokemon daily.

Personality: Earl is a very calm individual who likes to keep things calm and cool. He is very laid back, which has made him many friends. Some people think he is lazy though. This is not the case, however. You will find no one who is more focused in any situation. This guy was a scholar before he became a trainer, and he knows that in order to do your best, you have to have a cool head. That is what he goes by. This guy does have a temper though. If you aggravate him, ask him to do to many things at once, hurt Pokemon, or make fun of his hair, get ready to get your butt kicked from one place to another. When he is calm, he is a people person. When he is mad, get away from him and don't look back.

Along with the above qualities, Earl also has a reputation of being a southern gentleman. He firmly believes that one should be chilvarous and well-mannered. He is also a bit of a fast learner. There is something else though. Earl, at times, has shown to lack empathy and sympathy... Sometimes even emotion.

Pokemon:
1) Totodile Male (Leonidas) Lv. 15
2) Spiritomb Male (Judas) Lv. 13
3) Makuhita Male (Brutus) Lv. 13

Pokemon Personalities:
All of Earl's Pokemon seem to follow a code of honor that Earl has trained into them, especially Leonidas, who has been with Earl the longest. Leonidas, like the great Spartan king whom he is named after, has shown he is a very brave and intelligent warrior who will stand strong no matter the odds stacked against him. No matter what is put in front of him, he will try to overcome it one way or another. Judas is very similiar in several ways, except that he prefers to outsmart his opponents rather than attacking directly. Brutus... Well, Brutus is a bit odd. He is very much like Leonidas, but he often times shows that he lacks the intelligence Leonidas has. It is for this reason that Brutus looks up to Leonidas, even though he is much, MUCH stronger than him.

Other Notes: Most of the time, one can see Leonidas out of his Pokeball and walking beside Earl. The only times the Totodile is in his Pokeball is when Earl believes he should be, like say a meeting with important individuals and cetain households/ businesses where Pokemon are seen as pest and/or tools and nothing more

Sorry for the wait. Had to find it first. ^o^

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:37 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Game Over1375 you're accepted, anytime you want to start you can.

Old August 1st, 2011, 01:41 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Wonderful! Thank you very much Aspie. :D

Old August 1st, 2011, 01:43 PM
Nideous

Welcome! You may find it unbearable to deal with my character, hehehe.

Old August 1st, 2011, 02:52 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Actually Nideous, you find my character to be the same. Anyways, allow me to post Earl's Pokemon's movesets.

Leonidas (Totodile) knows Ice Punch, Water Gun, Bite, and Rage.
Judas (Spiritomb) knows Shadow Sneak, Faint Attack, Hypnosis, and Curse
Brutus (Makuhita) knows Fake Out, Arm Thrust, Vital Throw, and Focus Energy
The Yanma Earl just caught, which as of know doesn't have a nickname, knows Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack, and Double Team. Oh, and it is at level 12.

As of now, I don't know if Earl should catch some more Pokemon or do some serious training to catch up with everyone. Any thoughts?

Old August 1st, 2011, 03:15 PM
Nideous

Heh, your character's in Mississippi? Mine isn't too far from there on dragonback. He's heading to Texas from Georgia. If you want, he can wing on down for a visit.

Old August 1st, 2011, 03:23 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Hmm... I'll take that offer. It'll help some of Earl's Pokemon to see some that are at higher levels. ^.^ And Texas... Yeah, I've been there, mostly around Dallas. Mind if we stop in New Orlenas though?

Old August 1st, 2011, 03:36 PM
Nideous

Wait, you want to travel with John? I was just thinking of dropping in for the night like he has done quite a lot elsewhere. But if you want to travel with me, that's fine too.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links