The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 30th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Is there anything I can do to stop the screen from being black when I go to the daycare I'm playing on 3.3 does anyone know any possible reasons this is happening
Old July 30th, 2011, 12:51 PM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Is there anything I can do to stop the screen from being black when I go to the daycare I'm playing on 3.3 does anyone know any possible reasons this is happening
I've looked into it. I haven't replicated the glitch yet, and I can't find anything wrong with the map or script header that would cause. Only think that I can think of that might cause it could be the hidden sprite where the computer is. You could try opening A-Map and changing its movement type to look down or nothing and see what happens.

Otherwise, that and the reported player's house downstairs glitch have me baffled, as I can't get either to occur and I can't figure out what might cause them.
Old July 30th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

2 things first how do I open A-map and change the movement type and 2 I checked my inventory and found I have 2 items called ??????? could they be part of the problem I haven't tried using them because I was worried something bad would happen. Thanks for what ever help you can give
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:28 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

Metapod, I think you should try and get a hold on a version of the game where the five star breeding center fades black, you could use mine if you want.
Old July 30th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Pikachu222
Hell Angel

where does the beta end at?
Old July 30th, 2011, 07:01 PM
zumba
Skyline

Nature: Calm
i have a couple questions. are we suppose to purposly loze the battle exam since ash lost in the anime. and how are we suppose to show the bakery guy a primape if we dnt have one because ash dnt have a primape anymore.

i Support:

Pokemon Shattered Dreams
Pokemon AshGray Version
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Old July 30th, 2011, 07:15 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

zumba my bakery dude asked for a chansey and I think either way for the exam is fine, i lost and he still congratulated me.

pikachu, it ends when in the episode Bad to the Bone.
Old July 30th, 2011, 08:20 PM
d.gray.man

Are we going to battle againts Gary?
Old July 31st, 2011, 01:09 AM
shomoher

Is this a bug? When I got out of the capsized ship and landed on the Island of Giant Pokemon, I picked up all my Pokemon but instead of Butterfree, I got the Raticate which I swear I traded back from the old guy. Is this supposed to happen?

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old July 31st, 2011, 01:56 AM
aperso
left to www.thepkmnworld.com

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aperso
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.gray.man View Post
Are we going to battle againts Gary?
No because Gary never battled Ash in Kanto or the Orange islands.

Old July 31st, 2011, 04:05 AM
topgunitsme
Unhatched Egg

how do i reach viridian city for the 8th badge??? can sum1 pls help me
Old July 31st, 2011, 04:32 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurcioDurcio View Post
Metapod, I think you should try and get a hold on a version of the game where the five star breeding center fades black, you could use mine if you want.
Why would the version I uploaded be any different than the version I'd download?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumba View Post
i have a couple questions. are we suppose to purposly loze the battle exam since ash lost in the anime. and how are we suppose to show the bakery guy a primape if we dnt have one because ash dnt have a primape anymore.
No, you don't have to fail the exam - it doesn't matter. The restaurant guy asks for random Kanto Pokemon and gives you random berries, and you can capture Mankey on Route 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperso View Post
No because Gary never battled Ash in Kanto or the Orange islands.
The last anime event will be a one-on-one match with Gary's Eevee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunitsme View Post
how do i reach viridian city for the 8th badge??? can sum1 pls help me
Go back through Mt. Moon from Cerulean using the raft, around Viridian Forest by cutting down the trees, and back to Viridian City.
Old July 31st, 2011, 06:55 AM
kamranh1
Unhatched Egg

I think I've found a glitch, on route 19 I encountered two Level 0 Ratatas, I caught one and the description says it hatched at level 5. It knows no moves, also in my pc in box 3 I have a bunch of bad eggs
Old July 31st, 2011, 11:15 AM
NorthernWind98
Lost.... hopefully not Forever

Nature: Lonely
After the Mewtwo\New Island Event I found 2 VERY important bugs\glitches;

1)When the guy in the ferry building asks if you want to go to New Island, if you say yes and go there`s no way back to Kanto.

2) (Still trying to figure out how to get around this) After the event when your raft breaks and you go underwater, you can`t go back up the river to Digglet`s Cave.

Old July 31st, 2011, 11:23 AM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

I was able to get into the daycare finally I may know why it was doing it I had patched the same firered game with 2.5 first then when 3.03 came out I patched over the same game so I had an extra copy of fire red handy and patched 3.03 over it and it let me continue were I was and let me in the day care
Old July 31st, 2011, 11:46 AM
nonja
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Are you using version 3.03? If not, download the newest beta and try again. It should be fixed in that version.
I am using 3.03, The Mewtwo event just keeps me trapped on the island...
1.)Can't ride the ferry back to the mainland, if i go back to new island.
2.) Raft does not return after the Mewtwo event, so im stuck at the ferry port/dock , can't return to the river(no raft).
Old July 31st, 2011, 01:51 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
For Koga's gym, you HAVE to talk to the guy giving you advice on how to enter. Some people will figure out the riddle without it, so I''d change that requirement.
Old July 31st, 2011, 02:11 PM
south69_dallas
Unhatched Egg

um i feel dumb but how do u get past the tree on route one after the spearow event and my pikachu fainted so i was returned to moms house and the spearow are still there so i cant access route 1 again at all
Old July 31st, 2011, 03:12 PM
NorthernWind98

Quote:
Originally Posted by south69_dallas View Post
um i feel dumb but how do u get past the tree on route one after the spearow event and my pikachu fainted so i was returned to moms house and the spearow are still there so i cant access route 1 again at all
You have to restart your game (Sorry ) and go up the steps and press A in front of the water and you`ll start swimming (only place other than St.Anne) automatically to land near Viridian. It took a Youtube search for me so don`t feel bad.

Old July 31st, 2011, 03:15 PM
oswinw
Beginning Trainer

I did the mewtwo event before the seafoam island one, now i cant surf the water back to the island because my raft is broken what should i do?
Old July 31st, 2011, 03:17 PM
aperso
left to www.thepkmnworld.com

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aperso
Quote:
Use the walk through walls cheat

Old July 31st, 2011, 05:02 PM
south69_dallas
Unhatched Egg

whats the cheat or where do i find it?
Old July 31st, 2011, 05:11 PM
NorthernWind98

Quote:
whats the cheat or where do i find it?
Don`t it won`t fix the problem that you don`t have a raft, just wait for metapod to post and hope that he might have the answer.

Old July 31st, 2011, 05:36 PM
zumba
Skyline

"Go back through Mt. Moon from Cerulean using the raft, around Viridian Forest by cutting down the trees, and back to Viridian City."

could u explain it better plz? im at cinnabar island. are u saying we have to backtrack alllll the way back to cerelean city on foot?

i Support:

Pokemon Shattered Dreams
Pokemon AshGray Version
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Old July 31st, 2011, 09:53 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by zumba View Post
"Go back through Mt. Moon from Cerulean using the raft, around Viridian Forest by cutting down the trees, and back to Viridian City."

could u explain it better plz? im at cinnabar island. are u saying we have to backtrack alllll the way back to cerelean city on foot?
Get the raft from the old man on the west side. Use the raft and travel east from cinnabar to find a cave that will take you to cerualean.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links