Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Dream World (T)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 31st, 2011 (09:33 AM).
From the shadows~

Nature: Quiet
Another person approached her, much to Lynda's amazement. She was small just like herself, with large eyes, though her hair was a pink color; probably dyed that way. Her kind smile and rosey-red cheeks made the girl lighten up a bit. Lynda tried to smile back as the girl spoke to her.

"Hi there I'm Scarlet, but my friend calls me Scarf, so you can too if you like!" she giggled slightly, 'Scarlet' extending her hand in a friendly gesture to the blonde, "Whats your name?". Lynda couldn't help but grin at the girl's attitude. Maybe the other people here were just as friendly as Scarlet was. "I'm Lynda. You excited for the Dream World? I'm still a little nervous," she replied, being completely honest with her thoughts about the new experience.

"Oh hey, by the way, what pokemon did you get for the trip? I got a Flygon."

Old July 31st, 2011 (10:04 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
After receiving his Pokéball, Donny looked at the others from afar as they started to chat with each other. Some of them were handing their Pokémon over to Fennel, but he had none of his own, so why would he do that? He saw that some of them were looking to see which helmet fit their heads right, so he decided to do that as well. He looked at all the helmets for about ten minutes and then went over to the one he thought was the most suitable. It fit perfectly, and this made him smile, but justfor a few seconds, as he wasn't that so happy about that. He continued to look at the others, without saying a word.

Dammit. I didn't see this coming. And it looks like nobody wants to go first... he said to himself, I'm gonna start drawing something. If by the time I'm done with it noone has entered this Dream World, then I will be the first one. He took out a sheet of paper and began to draw, paying little attention to what was going on around him. The drawing appeared to be another human being, possibly someone about his age. Then he added the hair, and it became obvious he was drawing a girl.

Meanwhile at the Pokémon center, someone who looked like Donny's drawing was starting to wake up.
Old July 31st, 2011 (03:08 PM).
Cookie-The-Regretfull-Arcanine Cookie-The-Regretfull-Arcanine is offline
Servent of Evil

Scarlet's smile only grew as Lynda introduced herself, it wasn't often she got to meet people so she would try and atleast get along with everyone.

"It's so nice to meet you Lynda! Oh I'm sooo excited to try out the Dream World it sounds so much fun! I was given a Glaceon but I'm gonna see if I can call him Snowy when we're in the Dream World," Scarlet paused abit looking abit lost in her thoughts. "Though wouldn't it be so pawsome if our Pokemon could actualy TALK to us in our dreams???"

Looking about at everyone else she sat on the bed beside Lynda trying the helmet. Scarlet pouted alittle as it fell over half her face, obviously far too big for her small head. taking the helmet from her head Scarlet's hair became frizzy on the top in a 'hat hair' sort of way.

"Hey Lynda, you think our Pokemon will get along?" Scarlet mused slightly rolling so she was looking at LYnda upside down.

"Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash. O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea."
Old July 31st, 2011 (05:38 PM). Edited July 31st, 2011 by OmegaPinkMan.
Lonely Planet Boy

Donny glanced at the group as he drew the girl. He shook his head. I know I won't be able to answer them...but it wouldn't kill them to say hi to me... he said to himself, then put his focus on coloring his drawing. But when he was almost done he got bored, and didn't feel like drawing anymore. He wrote 'Kayla', and under that he wrote the date and his name: 'Donald Logan'.

After this he took another sheet of paper. With his pencil he wrote 'I'm ready, doc'. He then connected the Pokéball that Fennel had given him and lied down in his bed, with the helmet over his head. He put the paper with the writing next to him and held the one with the drawing under his right arm as he slowly closed his eyes. I'm sick of waiting. Let's get this over with.

Meanwhile, the girl in the Pokémon Center woke up. She started to panic when she noticed the boy that had been with her for the past two days wasn't there anymore. "Oh, no..." she said in a low tone of voice and quickly grabbed her bag. I hope that kid is okay...
Old July 31st, 2011 (06:01 PM).
From the shadows~

Lynda watched the girl's smile widen in similarity to hers.

"It's so nice to meet you Lynda! Oh I'm sooo excited to try out the Dream World it sounds so much fun! I was given a Glaceon but I'm gonna see if I can call him Snowy when we're in the Dream World,"

"You too. I bet it'll be even better, since we're the first ones trying it out, right? The more stuff to look at," Lynda replied back with a grin. She was feeling better after staying so quiet. "A Glaceon? That's cool! I love the Eeveelutions."

Scarf paused for a second, obviously thinking about what to say next. Lynda waited a few seconds for her, about to reply, however the girl spoke up, "Though wouldn't it be so pawsome if our Pokemon could actually TALK to us in our dreams???"

She felt herself becoming suddenly intrigued by the pink haired-girl's last sentence; both by how they had thought of the same thing, and of a word she said inside.

"Uhh, sorry, what does pawsome mean?" the girl asked, a clueless small smile on her face, "Anyways, yeah! I was thinking about that on the trip here. I'd love to be able to talk to Jasper...". Her voice faded as she watched Scarlet trying on her helmet. It fell over the girl's face, Lynda's helmet way too big. She chuckled as her new friend pouted, taking off the helmet and having her hair stick up.

"Hey Lynda, you think our Pokemon will get along?"

The question left her pondering for an answer. Her head movements imitating Scarlet's, she thought about it. Glaceon was an Ice type, while Jasper was a Dragon-Ground mix. Of course in battling, there would be tension, though the girl wasn't sure if types determined personalities. Beaming back at Scarlet, she returned her head to its normal position, “I’m sure they will.”

In the corner of her eye, she saw a boy put on his helmet, obviously tired of waiting for the others. Following his actions, she took her helmet gently from her friend’s hands, winking at her. “I guess we’re starting. See you on the other side.”

Strapping her helmet on, Lynda’s large head snuggled well inside. She waved to Scarf as she watched her head over to her own bed. She could try resting now.

Laying down on her pillow, she stared up at the ceiling for a few seconds to release her grip from reality. “This is it…” she thought to herself, snuggling partially on her side and letting her eyes close.

Old July 31st, 2011 (06:27 PM).
Not a Stizh

Nature: Relaxed
Zero was sitting on his bed, still thinking of the weird things in his imagination. He looked around, and saw that two of the kids were already asleep. "Good. Two down, three others left to go. So what shall I do to wait out time until the other three sleep. Meditation? Hmmm...mabye. It may clear my mind of all the weird thoughts about that dream I had last night. Damn those Sewaddle and their abnoprmal Flamethrower usage. It's just so weird to think about." Zero thought, walking over to the bed of one of the two sleeping kids. "Huh? Who's Kayla? And this other name. Donald Logan, eh? Wait....that must be this kid's name. I wonder why he drew this. Oh well. It isn't any of my buisiness in the first place. Eh...he didn't finish coloring it in, though. I hope he can finish it after this experiment is over." Zero thought, looking at the drawing this kid drew. Zero walked back to his bed, sitting there, and continuing to wait for everybody else to go to sleep.

Wonderlocke Challenge - Omega Ruby 2/8
Old July 31st, 2011 (08:14 PM).
Servent of Evil

Scarlet nodded as she waved at Lynda as the blonde fell asleep, maybe she would try looking for her helmet too. With a quick look around she could see afew non-claimed beds and walked over to them looking at the helmets trying afew on.

"Man.." Scarlet let out a soft sigh as they kept sliding down her face slightly till she found one that actually fit. Looking around once more Scarlet layed down setting the pokeball beside her not sure how to get to sleep. "And to think I stayed up all night so I could get to sleep easier.."

Her hand closed around a stone hanging from a black string around her neck, rubbing it's smooth surface as she counted Mareep and Flaffy jumping over a hedge and a Miltank jumping over the moon.

"Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash. O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea."
Old August 1st, 2011 (09:21 AM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
Despite Flynn's friendly gesture, the boy in the cloak just went off to examine other people, two of which were already sleeping. "Hmph, never mind then." Flynn thought to himself. And went to sit on his own bed. "I guess since we're in control of the dream then anything that happens in there could count as real interaction....I guess..." Flynn thought, as he put his helmet on and dozed off. Flynn was a heavy sleeper, so it only took fifteen minutes for him to wander into deep sleep.

Before falling asleep, Flynn figured that not many of the people he would be working with would be very interactive. The only ones who really looked excited were two of the three girls, the other two boys looked very unenthusiastic. They both had this "Let's get this over with" expression on their faces, despite the fact that the cloaked boy's face could not be seen, which was very strange on its own. Flynn was starting to doubt his actual participation, and wondered if he was some kind of agent sent to steal the ideas of Fennel's machine. Maybe Flynnigan was just exaggerating, maybe not. The only way to be sure was to see how he acted in the dream. Which Flynn couldn't wait to enter.

The only one who was not asleep was one of the three girls taking part in the experiment. Before shutting his eyes, he took a look at her. She wore boy-like clothes, including a hoodie and a pair of jeans. Flynn had met a tomboy before, in fact, he'd been friends with one when he was about seven years old. She'd come to live nearby, but only stayed for a year. So Flynn figured she was a tomboy also.

Suddenly, Flynn felt his head becoming dizzy, as he drifted off to sleep.
Old August 2nd, 2011 (06:04 PM).
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
As soon as she entered the building and introduced herself to the professors, Flicker found a chair and plopped down. She pulled out her paper and pencils and set to work writing a book she had been working on for the past few weeks. It was about a girl who met Jirachi and wished to be turned into a pokemon. She got her wish alright, but instead of getting to be a mighty pokemon like Arcanine or Dragonite, she was turned into a Magikarp. Flicker was having a fun with the character, making bizarre things happen to the girl-turned-pokemon, when Professor Fennel walked in followed by a boy with blueish-green hair. Flicker's eyes lit up and she quickly put away her writing untensils as the professor spoke.

"Well, now that you're all here, let's begin." said Fennel, smiling. The Professor Juniper right beside her. "Here are your Pokemon." she said, and handed each person in the room a Pokeball. All but Flynn, when she came to him she said "I believe you already have your Pokemon with you?"
The boy who had followed her in nodded and showed her a pokeball. "Now, you may all lay down on the beds there. As you can see, each bed has a helmet lying on it. Each has been adjusted to a specific size, find the one that is right for you, and lay down on the bed." said Fennel. "For those of you who feel more comfortable knowing how it works, these helmets have wires attached to them, as you can see." added Fennel, indicating the red, blue and green wires. "These lead up to this little mechanical box here. This box allows all of you to share the dream, essentially, it IS the Dream World." she said, pointing a skinny finger to the mechanical box that separated the six beds into groups of three. "There are wires going up from this box to this little TV here, this is where we will monitor you, to see how things are going." she said, pointing again at the small TV. Any questions?" asked Fennel, finishing.

"Just one," said Flynn. "Where are the beds for our Pokemon?"

"There are none, each of the Pokeballs given to you are special. The contain a small hole in the back, in which one of these cables will be inserted. The cables are then connected to the Dream World, and connect your Pokemon." she said, holding up some cables.

"What about mine?" Flynn asked.

"We will have to re catch your Scizor in a special ball." said Fennel, simply.

"Alright." he said.

"Now, when you are ready, hand over your other Pokemon and lie down." said Fennel.

Flicker headed over to the beds immediately after receiving her pokeball. She was to excited to wait any longer. She was finally going to have a pokemon companion, even if it was only for a short time, and she wanted to find out what pokemon it was right away. When she found the helmet that fit her, she put it on and lay down, closing her eyes. It took a few minutes for her to fall asleep due to her excitement but before long her breathing slowed and it was clear that she was sound asleep.
Old August 3rd, 2011 (07:42 AM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Okay guys, into the dream!

Flynn awoke in a strange realm. He looked around to find his Scizor, Snap right beside him, looking just as confused. As they got up, they realized they were wet. They'd been lying on...wet grass? They looked around, they were in a jungle. Sounds could be heard, exotic bird Pokemon chirping, and such. Looking to his right, he saw the rest of the kids still asleep on the mushy grass. He was the first one up. Suddenly, Flynn started to feel dizzy. "Urgh, hey, Snap. Do you feel dizzy?" Flynn asked his Scizor, he shook his head. "But you know, I do have this tingly feeling in my stomach." came a voice. "Ah! Who said that?!" Flynn shouted, looking up into the air. "Nobody, 'cept me." came the voice again, his Scizor then deposited a claw on Flynn's shoulder. "What the- Snap?!" Flynn exclaimed, as he realized it was his Pokemon who was talking to him. "Wha- you can talk?!" he said, looking at him. "Yeah. No be careful!" Snap said, extending a hand to Flynn, but it was too late, Flynn had fallen down. He got back up all of a sudden, it seemed like he'd been pushed back up. "What the-" Flynn said, not finishing his sentence.

"Bouncy...grass?" Flynn asked Snap, who thrust his shoulders up in confusion. "Wow, this is weird. But maybe you're just an illusion, maybe Pokemon can't really talk. After all, this is supposed to be a dream." Flynn said, looking down at the grass. He then helt something hit him in the butt, it was Snap's foot. "I am as real as you are!" he exclaimed. "Alright, alright." Flynn said.
"I wonder when the others will wake up, we shouldn't go without them, should we?" Snap said, but as soon as he did so, Flynn was already ten feet away from him. "Come on! Let's explore. We'll come back later." he shouted. "Ugh, fine." Snap said, following Flynn along.

Flynn punched one of the trees that he passed, the whole thing shook. "Wow, rubber trees. This is awesome!" Flynn shouted, with an annoyed Scizor following him. He then came across an old cottage....this was the cottage that he had lived in during his earlier years. "Come on, Snap. Let's...go somewhere else." Flynn said, trotting along in the opposite direction. Snap, on the other hand, was curious of Flynn's memories, and opened the cottage. Inside was a baby that looked like a younger Flynn. The cottage was dirty, and a woman was doing everything she could to keep it clean. She was hrd at work, and then, she fell to the floor, exhausted. Suddenly, the floor turned into a bed, and the woman became younger, next to her, in the bed, was a man of the same colour hair as Flynn, these must've been his parents. Snap shut the door, deciding not to watch any further. But Flynn had disappeared. "Great." Snap said, starting to follow the dents in the rubber trees and the mushy footprints left behind by the grass.
Old August 3rd, 2011 (10:55 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Donny felt like if he was moving at insanely fast speeds. His eyes were closed, so everything was pitch-black for him. But in a matter of seconds he felt like he was moving no more and opened his eyes. "Whoa" he said quietly as he took a look around where he was, "Where am I?" He found himself on a weird-looking island. He got up and saw a giant turtle shell next to him. e carefully walked over to it and poked it, and when he did, blue arms, legs and a head came out of it, along with some cannons. The boy was so startled he fell backwards. "Relax, kid, I'm not gonna hurt you..." the giant turtle said, "In fact, I'm your partner in this 'adventure'".

Hmm...This must be the Pokémon that Fennel gave me.

"Oh...ok..." the boy said, feeling less scared, "I'm Donny, by the way." He looked at the giant turtle raising his left eyebrow. "What's your name?"

"Well, they usually call me Blastoise, because, well, I am a Blastoise" the Pokémon answered, "But you can call me whatever you want." Donny looked up at the sky and then back at him. "How about Cannon?" the boy said, and the Blastoise nodded. "Sounds good." he said with a smile.

Then both Pokémon and human went for a walk around the island they were. But when they reached the edge of it, the boy jumped backwards as he saw nothing there. As if the island was floating in the sky, which was infinite. My God, what is this place? he said to himself and then found a familiar looking bridge. Wait...it can't be... he said inside his head as the recognised the bridge as Skyarrow Bridge. This is impossible.

"Is something wrong?" the big Blastoise asked the kid, who had a confused look in his eyes. "Yeah..." the kid replied, "This is just a little bit weird for me...But I guess I'll get used to it."

"Okay, then." the big turtle said, "Hey, shouldn't we go look for the others?"

"What 'others'?" the boy said timidly, "The...other kids?"

"Yeah. I think we should find them." the Pokémon said and Donny looked down. "Okay..." he said quietly and looked around, wondering where to go look for the other kids.
Old August 3rd, 2011 (01:42 PM).
Muffins forever

Flicker opened her eyes to see... water? Standing up, she realized she was in a large dome with water all around it. Outside the dome were a bunch of strange looking creatures. They looked sort of like dolphins with extra large fins, a tail that could either spread out to be like a whale's tail or close to be a fish tail, three jagged dorsal fins, very sharp teeth, and they were huge, at least five meters long. Flicker gasped and ran over to the wall of the dome. "No way! Those are from one of my books! They look so awesome!" she squealed.

"Hey, am I just going to be ignored, or are you going to say hi?" came a voice from behind her.

Flicker spun around to see an Umbreon sitting there. "Woah, did you just talk?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I did," the Umbreon replied with a nod. "By the way, my name is Nightshade. The professors just called me Umbreon but that's probably just because they didn't know my real name."

"Uh, cool," was all she could say. She had wanted a pokemon companion but a talking one isn't exactly what she had been expecting.

"Now than, are we going to sit around here all day or shall we find the others?" Nightshade questioned.

Recovering herself, Flicker replied, "Find the others of course. I just don't see how we're supposed to get out of here."

"How about the hallway over there?" Nightshade said, pointing towards a tube-like hallway that lead out of the dome.

Flicker blinked. "Yeah, that could work," she said and walked down the hallway with the Umbreon following along behind her. The hallway slowly sloped upwards as they walked and before long they broke the surface of the water. The roof above them disappeared as they walked along what was now a bridge above a vast ocean. Flicker stared around in wonder as she walked. Creatures she had only been able to imagine before now swam in the water below. "This is incredible," she murmured.

"There's land up ahead. Maybe someone will be there," Nightshade said. Flicker looked to see that he was right. There was a greenish-brown blot in the distance which could only mean land.

A grin spread across her face and she took off running, yelling back at her Umbreon companion, "Race ya there!"
Old August 3rd, 2011 (02:22 PM). Edited August 3rd, 2011 by XxSweetDreamsxX.
From the shadows~

Eyes slowly lifting, Lynda shut them back closed instantly, curling on her side. A cry out from her Flygon awoke the girl, eyes flicking open to see she was laying on the grass. She scrambled up, Jasper squealing in what resembled a laugh. Looking around, she had been sleeping under a tree, around what appeared to be a jungle. They were in the Dream World.

"This is so weird," Lydna said aloud, poking one of the trees. It felt like...rubber? The squishy substance poked back out as she lifted her finger from it. "So, Jasper, what should we do?", she asked, ironic how she did since the Dream World was pretty much open to any and all possibilities. Her brain wasn't working, as it was overwhelmed by everything around her. Lynda was having trouble taking it all in. The Flygon flapped its wings off the ground, going over to its trainer, "You know, your wish from earlier? That we can talk? Well, it was granted. In the Dream World, at least."

Shocked, her eyes widened at the Flygon which was a few feet off the ground. "You can talk now???"

"Yes, I can. I know a variety of words, too. Now lets go look around for some of the other children," it chirped out, turning its wing angle and crashing on the rubber-like ground. Lynda immediately climbed on, ready to explore the odd world. Gripping onto the large pokemon's neck, they took off in a gush of wind, the atmosphere lighter than the one in the real world. It almost flung the girl off completely, the Flygon barely able to realize the dramatic change until they hopped off the ground. "Hmm, sorry about that, kiddo. Obviously this world is different..."

"Its okay. Just be careful, please," Lynda replied. Going higher into the clouds, the Flygon flapped its wings in a more steady motion, its fragile wings pushing the light air underneath them. The small girl widened her eyes, looking down to the ground to see several unique physical features. Odd how it resembled a twisted reality. Spotting an Umbreon down below, Lynda pointed to the ground. "There. That way!" she said aloud, her pokemon companion nodding and diving gently in that direction.

Flying downward, the area in their eyesight suddenly shifted, a different landscape visible. Jasper halted in remark to it, blinking his large eyes along with Lynda. What happened?

"N-nevermind, just keep flying that way..." she said, the Flygon looking hesitant. After a few seconds, the dragon-type continued going down. It was taking a long time to reach the ground. Too long, as Jasper realized. Frustrated, the pokemon shot out a full-powered Hyper Beam, which cut through the clouds below them. The attack slammed into the ground in front of the startled Umbreon. The Flygon instantly darted in the direction without warning, the two passing through the clouds.

"Look what you did! You almost hit them!" Lynda cried out, frustrated by her partner.

"There was something wrong with the clouds. I had to cut through them."

She frowned at her partner. If the clouds were 'glitched' she'd talk to the Professors about them. Slowing down, each of them finally landed to the ground to see a girl from earlier.

"Hey, sorry about that, my Flygon didn't mean to attack you..." Lynda said to her, realizing the situation was awkward, "...I'm Lynda. Who are you..?"

Old August 3rd, 2011 (02:36 PM).
Muffins forever

Flicker and Nightshade had left the bridge behind not long ago, it seeming to dissolve once they stepped off it. They were walking along when a Hyper Beam hit the ground directly in front of the Umbreon, causing him to yelp and jump backwards, his fur bristling. Flicker, equally as startled, looked up to see a Flygon with a girl on its back coming down toward them. It landed in front of them and Flicker relaxed a bit when she recognized the girl as one of the other kids who were at the lab.

"Hey, sorry about that, my Flygon didn't mean to attack you..," the girl said to her awkwardly. "...I'm Lynda. Who are you..?"

Flicker clamped Nightshade's mouth shut with her hand as he opened it to no doubt say some rather nasty things. "It's ok, at least no one was hurt," she said with a small laugh. "I'm Flicker and this is my partner Nightshade."

Nightshade managed to get loose from her grip and marched straight up to the Flygon until they were nose to nose. "Listen, bud, watch where you fire those things, alright? You have no idea how powerful an attack could be in the dream world! It could have killed me! Or maybe even-" his rant was cut off when Flicker tugged on one of his ears. He gave her a mute glare and sat down.
Old August 3rd, 2011 (03:16 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

It took him a while, but finally, Flynn realized he'd lost Snap. "Darn it. Where is he?! No doubt stayed behind to sneer at my past." Flynn thought aloud, and went to look for his partner.
Suddenly, the landscape changed. Flynn thought he could hear a large explosion, and then, clouds started appearing on the ground. It took Flynn a while to realize that the soft, mushy grass from before had turned to clouds! Although the trees and the sky were the same as normal, the ground had turned white and fluffy. Flynn punched the ground to find the oddest thing, it was as hard as rock. "...Ow!" Flynn exclaimed, as he grabbed his knuckles with his other hand, rubbing them gently. This Dream World was very strange indeed.

Meanwhile, Snap was still looking for Flynn. "Where did that guy wander off to?" he thought to himself. Suddenly, a huge bang could be heard. A move must've been shot, that meant other Pokemon were nearby. Maybe they knew where Flynn had wandered off to. Suddenly, though, the ground changed. The soft, mushy grass turned to clouds! Snap touched it with his pincer, it was as hard as rock.
"Ow!" someone shouted from a distance. Obviously Flynn. Snap was about to rush over to the sound when he fell down. "Wah!" he cried as he hit the rock hard clouds with a bang. "...ugh...." he mumbled as he got up. He realized he was in the vicinity of two other humans and their Pokemon, and, as it turned out, he had fallen because of the big crater that a Pokemon's move had left behind. An Umbreon and a Flygon were clearly visible. But Snap could not tell the humans, all he knew was that they were both females....they all looked the same, humans.

Lol, a Pokemon's view of humans is the same as a human's view of Pokemon.
Old August 3rd, 2011 (03:37 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Donny finally decided to wak through the bridge he had seen. I just hope it doesn't get me back to Castelia. I don't want to go back there again... he said to himself and both human and Pokémon took their first steps into the bridge. But after their second step, the part of the bridge they were standing started moving upwards, leaving the bridge behind! "What the hell?" Donny said, sounding pretty scared with a face expressing his feelings, and the Blastoise had a similiar expression on his face. Then, to make things scarier for Donny, the platform he was standing on disappeared and he was falling into the endless sky!

"Oh my God!" Donny screamed as he fell, "What's wrong with this place?!" Blastoise hid his arms and legs. "Quick, Donny!" he said, "Hop on my shell and hold tight!"

"Okay, but how's that gonna keep us from falling down?" Donny said as he held on to Cannon's shell, and all of a sudden, the Pokémon moved through the sky as if it was moving through water. The boy's jaw dropped (figuratively speaking, of course). "This place makes no sense at all." he said as he moved through the sky on his Blastoise. "True that" the Pokémon said.
Old August 3rd, 2011 (04:58 PM).
From the shadows~

The girl immediately clamped her hand over her Umbreon's mouth as to prevent him from saying something rude, "It's ok, at least no one was hurt," she said with a small laugh, "I'm Flicker and this is my partner Nightshade".

The Umbreon pulled back from 'Flicker', walking up to Jasper in a frown. Seeing how angry the pokemon was, Jasper wet nose to nose with it as they shared glares. "Listen, bud, watch where you fire those things, alright? You have no idea how powerful an attack could be in the dream world! It could have killed me! Or maybe even-" his rant was cut off when the girl tugged on one of his rounded ears. It seemed angered, though Lynda could see why.

"I'm glad you understand, then," the girl replied with a small smile which faded as she looked above them. The clouds had reformed over the gaping hole the Hyper Beam had caused, "Something was wrong up in the sky. Our vision got mixed up, apparently. Not sure what else could be goofed up here, but Jasper, be a good boy and say sorry for your mistake, alright?"

Crying out in odd pitches, the Flygon nodded as he looked down at the disturbed Umbreon, "Sorry I didn't aim good enough".

Ignoring her pokemon partner, she looked ahead to see a Scizor skying on them. Jasper also noticed, pin-pointing the bug type with ease. "Its rude to stare. Probably another illusion," it said, charging up another Hyper Beam. "WHAT? NO!" Lynda tried out, slapping its arm and causing the Flygon to stop. "Ow..." the Flygon whined out, half joking but stopping as Lynda flicked its forehead, "Okay okay! Sorry!"

Old August 3rd, 2011 (05:33 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Cannon flew across the sky with Donny holding his shell tight. The Blastoise's speed increased with every passing second, and the boy feared that his partner would lose control and that they would end up getting really, really, really hurt. But he said no words about it, and just closed his eyes as the Pokémon surfed through the clouds.

But then the Blastiose started having more trouble going through the clouds, as they became harder and harder. Soon they were too hard and Cannon hurt himself when he went through one, which made him dizzy. "Cannon! Are you OK?" the boy said after the Pokémon hit his head against the cloud, shattering it. "Yeah...I think...Everything's becoming blurry and moving..." the Pokémon said. He was now forced to dodge the clouds, dizzy as he was. Oh, no...This can't be good...Oh well...

As Donny was fearing, Cannon started losing control of himself, and soon both kid and Pokémon were moving downwards at insanely high speeds. The boy could see they were moving towards a chunk of land, or at least it seemed so. In this wacky world, that chunk of land could be water the kid said to himself as they got closer to it. "Cannon! Quick, blast some water towards that chunk of land so that we don't get too hurt!" he then shouted and closed his eyes as the Blastoise fired a Hydro Pump towards the chunk of land. This seemed to reduce Blastoise speed, but it didn't prevent them from crashing and creating a cloud of dust after doing so.

"Ugh..." Donny said, "Are you OK, Cannon?". Blastoise shook his head, and the boy tried to stand up but wasn't able to. "H-help!" he screamed as he tried to drag himself across the chunk of land but couldn't, "Help us!"
Old August 3rd, 2011 (11:18 PM).
Servent of Evil

LEtting out a soft moan Scarlet opened her eyes to be met with the sound of someone crying for help. Sitting up the small girl looked about for the source, only to be held down by a wieght on her lap.

What the..?

"H-hey! Watch it kid.." A deep voice came from her lap as a glaceon looked up at her it's piercing blue eyes obviously not in a good mood. The glaceon shook itself off before bouncing off her lap.

"D-did you just TALK?!? That is SOO pawsome!!!" She exclaimed picking up the glaceon and twirling him around, only to remember the cries for help. "Oh thats right.." Scarlet looked about only to see a cloud of dust.

"Oh for Arceus sake child put me DOWN!" The glaceon squirmed free from scarlets grasp padding to where the large cloud of dust was. "Now come on, you heard it right?" With a smirk the ice eeveelution ran towards the cloud of dust.

"HEY!" She pouted. "Don't leave me here!" With that the pink haired girl ran after her pokemon to go and investigate.

Old August 4th, 2011 (06:21 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

"Help! Anyone!" Donny screamed, but nobody seemed to hear, "Oh, come on!". He dragged himself closer to Blastoise, as the Pokémon was still trying to stay conscious. "Cannon, hang in there...Someone's gonna help us..." the boy then said, and shouted "HELP!" once more before starting to deel dizzy. Suddenly he saw a giant dark figure that appeared before him. It looked like a human, and a pretty familiar one to Donny. The figure then grabbed the chunk of land with her hands and it disappeared, leaving Donny and Cannon on the giant's hands.

"Hi, there!" she said, smiling at them, "Remember me?"

Donny's eyes opened wide as he recognised the giant as Kayla, the girl who he had met at Skyarrow Bridge and had accompanied him to Striaton City. He started shaking like a leaf. "Oh...Don't worry...I won't hurt you..." she said and, with the boy and the Blastoise in her left hand, moved her index finger over the kid lightly, as if stroking him. The boy, who closed his eyes, was too shy and scared to talk, but Blastoise wasn't. "Who are you?" he asked, still feeling dizzy. "I'm Kayla, a...friend of this boy over here..." she said, blushing when she said 'friend'. "Okay...I'm...Cannon..." the Pokémon responded, feeling exhausted and then passed out.

"Oh..." the girl said, still moving her finger gently over Donny, who was in fetal position. Her attention turned to the boy soon after the Blastoise passed out. "By the way...you never told me your name..." she said, and the boy timidly opened his eyes and looked at her, "I see you're very shy, so take you time...But don't take too much time..."

Soon Donny started feeling dizzy again and closed his eyes, passing out as well. The giant who was holding the Blastoise and the boy in her right hand looked at him with a sad look. "Poor thing..." she said quietly and grabbed a cloud form the sky with her free hand. She placed both beings on the cloud and then gently pushed it with her the same finger she was using to stroke Donny, and soon she disappeared again.

The boy then woke up near a group of people, feeling completely refreshed. "...Take you time...But don't take too much time..." echoed in his head as he tried to wake up Cannon. The water Pokémon woke up feeling fully restored as well, and both of them were surprised by this. It didn't take long for them to spot the group: two girls, a Flygon and an Umbreon. Donny's shyness prevented him from coming close to them, and Cannon just stared at him, giving him a look that said "Is something wrong?"
Old August 5th, 2011 (12:32 PM).
Muffins forever

"I'm glad you understand, then," Lynda replied with a small smile which faded as she looked above them. "Something was wrong up in the sky. Our vision got mixed up, apparently. Not sure what else could be goofed up here, but Jasper, be a good boy and say sorry for your mistake, alright?"

"Sorry I didn't aim good enough," the Flygon said while looking down at Nightshade. The Umbreon looked like he was struggling not to launch a Shadow Ball in the dragon's face.

Both Lynda and Jasper looked ahead at something. Flicker and Nightshade followed their gaze to see a Scizor watching them. "Its rude to stare. Probably another illusion," Jasper said, charging up another Hyper Beam. "WHAT? NO!" Lynda cried out, slapping its arm and causing the Flygon to stop. "Ow..." the Flygon whined out, half joking but stopping as Lynda flicked its forehead, "Okay okay! Sorry!"

"That looks like one of the kid's pokemon. There was a boy who had to to recatch his Scizor so he could take it into the Dream World. That must be it," Flicker said. "I don't see it's owner anywhere though. Maybe they got seperated?"

"Or maybe, like the idiotic Flygon over there stated, it's just another illusion. Did you use a Scizor in any of those stories you write?" Nightshade inquired.

Flicker got a thoughtful look on her face for a moment than shook her head. "No, I don't think so. I haven't written all that many stories using actual pokemon. They're usually made up ones, like those Dolwark we saw underwater," she replied.

"Dolwark? Where did you come up with a name like that?" the Umbreon asked.

"Dolphin Winged Shark," she said, emphasizing certain parts of the words. "Put together, it makes Dolwark. See?"

"Not really, but whatever."

Flicker rolled her eyes at her companion than turned to look at the Scizor. "Sooo... Should we go say hi or just sit around here? If he does belong to one of the other kids he could help us find the others," she said.
Old August 5th, 2011 (01:28 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

I should probably point out that Snap was not staring at you. He was running roward the sound of his owner when he tripped over the crater made by Jasper's Hyper Beam.

Snap got up and saw the humans and the Pokemon talking to each other. That Flygon had just attacked him. "Hey! What was that for?!" he shouted at the Flygon, startling everyone. Then, one of the human females said
"That looks like one of the kid's pokemon. There was a boy who had to to recatch his Scizor so he could take it into the Dream World. That must be it," Flicker said. "I don't see it's owner anywhere though. Maybe they got seperated?"
Just as Snap was about to agree to this, an Umbreon next to the female said
"Or maybe, like the idiotic Flygon over there stated, it's just another illusion. Did you use a Scizor in any of those stories you write?" then, they started talking to each other again. "Hey! Does anybody see me here?! I'm not an illusion!" exclaimed Snap, getting angry. "My owner is called Flynn, he has bluish-green hair! I just wanted to ask you if you'd seen him, but then he attacked me!" Snap explained, indicating the Flygon who'd attacked him.

Flynn was wandering around the Dream World when all of a sudden, he thought he could've heard a blast. He went around to check it out, but was stopped by a strange, hooded figure who stood in his path. He looked at the figure, he was even more concealed than the boy with the cloak, and he was certainly taller. "Hey, who are you?!" he asked the figure. It replied in a booming, but female voice, "I am your mind." she said. "Uh...right. Please let me pass." he told her. She dissapeared all of a sudden, then re-appeared behind Flynn. "What the-" Flynn said, he was about to finish when she slapped him. When he looked, however, she had gone. As it turns out, she was behind him. "Listen to me!" she exclaimed, but he just punched her in the hood, it fell off revealing....nothing! "Gah!" Flynn cried, looking at the nothing behind the hood. "You're...you're a floating cloak" he said, looking at her...well, it. Before he could take a step back, however, it disappeared.
"It's just a dream, it's just a dream." Flynn told himself, as he ventured further to find his Scizor.
Old August 8th, 2011 (08:48 AM).
From the shadows~

"That looks like one of the kid's pokemon. There was a boy who had to to re-catch his Scizor so he could take it into the Dream World. That must be it," Flicker questioned, "I don't see it's owner anywhere though. Maybe they got separated?"

"Or maybe, like the idiotic Flygon over there stated, it's just another illusion. Did you use a Scizor in any of those stories you write?" the umbreon inquired, only to be interrupted by the angry Scizor ahead. It startled Lynda for a mere moment to hear the steel-bug talk, only until she remembered back that all the pokemon could talk in this world. "Hey! Does anybody see me here?! I'm not an illusion!" yelled out the Scizor, "My owner is called Flynn, he has bluish-green hair! I just wanted to ask you if you'd seen him, but then he attacked me!". The pokemon pointed to Jasper, who drew his head back in defense.

"I said sorry, bro. Deal with it," the Flygon snapped, lowering its wings for Lynda to climb on. The girl shook her head, the dragon type pokemon letting out a cry in protest at her refusal. "Lets go, Lynda," he chirped out, the pokemon's large red eyes staring into hers, only to get pierced by her sharp glare. She shook her head, "I'm not leaving. Lets help the Scizor". Almost immediately Jasper groaned, his tail flicking in irritation. Lynda knew that he wanted to explore, but their safety was important. The world was appearing more and more disasterous, children becoming quickly parted from their pokemon.

"We'll look for him, then. I'm pretty sure his blue hair will stick out," she said, climbing onto the discouraged dragon. Waving back to Flicker, Jasper's large wings pushed him off the ground, the dragon easily adjusting to the atmosphere. "Just don't go to high," she muttered to her partner, who snorted. "Duh."

Raising altitude, Lynda looked down at the ground, then focusing back at what was ahead of her. So far she couldn't see much, patting her Flygon so he would sink lower to the ground. Following her silent orders, he sunk down, lowering himself and pausing so she could look around. Her eye caught a glimpse of blue to the left, her mouth calling out, "There!". Jasper immediately followed her pointed finger to the speck which appeared to be a human. It was Flynn, or at least appeared to be him.

With the pokemon's speed, it was only a few seconds until they were landing behind the boy. Lynda hopped off a tad early, her feet shaking beneath the ground.

"Hey, you. Your Scizor is looking for ya. Need a ride?"

Old August 8th, 2011 (10:38 AM).
Muffins forever

"Hey! Does anybody see me here?! I'm not an illusion!" yelled out the Scizor, "My owner is called Flynn, he has bluish-green hair! I just wanted to ask you if you'd seen him, but then he attacked me!" He pointed at Jasper who drew his head back in defense.

"I said sorry, bro. Deal with it," the Flygon snapped. "Lets go, Lynda."

I'm not leaving. Lets help the Scizor," Lynda responded. "We'll look for him, then. I'm pretty sure his blue hair will stick out." The girl climbed onto her Flygon's back and waved to Flicker before the dragon took off. Flicker and Nightshade exchanged glances and shrugged. Flicker lay down on her back and the Umbreon sat next to her as they waited for Lynda to get back. If they all went off it would make it close to impossible to find each other again with the way things were in this world.
Old August 8th, 2011 (02:21 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

"I said sorry, bro, deal with it." The Flygon protested, drawing his head back in defence. "Come on Lynda, let's go." he said to his owner. "Lynda" as the human was named, gave him a look and said "I'm not leaving. Let's help the Scizor." The Flygon groaned in annoyance. "Thank you." Snap said to the human, as she mounted on to her Flygon's back and took off.
While waiting for their return, Scizor sat down with the other human and their Umbreon. "Hey, so, what do you think of this Dream World?" Snap said out of boredom. "Personally, I don't like it that much. Everywhere I go I see grim memories of my owner, Flynn. Doesn't he have ONE good memory in that void head of his?"

Flynn ran toward the direction he thought he heard the boom come from. As it turned out, he was heading the wrong direction entirely. When he realized it, he stopped and cursed himself. "D*mn!" he shouted. He sat down for a moment and thought. "My mind? What the h*ll is that supposed to mean." he thought. Thinking about the mysterious entity he'd encountered earlier. He got up and said. "Hey! Flying cloak thing! Come back!" he shouted in to the distance, his echo reaching a short distance before disappearing. Suddenly, Flynn thought he could feel something creep up on him. He turned around to see nothing. Suddenly, a twig snapped, and Flynn turned around to see a girl. She was small. At first, he thought she was an illusion. But then, he realized she'd been there when he was in the lab...she was one of the Dream World beta testers.

Flynn sighed in relief when he realized this. She then said "Hey, you. Your Scizor is looking for ya. Need a ride?"
It took the blue haired boy about two seconds to reply, he thought about the strange hood, and when he might meet her again. He then snapped out of it and said "Huh? Snap is looking for me? Uh...sure." he mumbled. He was a little confused, and he wasn't feeling too good either. His vision was starting to become a little blurry.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. If he turned around, he would likely be shocked. It couldn't be Snap, because it was a human hand. What was it?
Slowly, he turned his head around, and there, almost surely, was his father. Proton of Team Rocket. He rubbed his eyes, but it WAS him. "It's just a dream," Flynn thought in his head. "That girl probably can't even see him. Haha." Flynn thought to himself once more. What appeared to be his father stood there, motionless. Flynn was rather scared of his father, so he said "Yeah..let's..go..." and turned around toward..well..he didn't know what the ride was going to be.

Sponsored Links