The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 6th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte

Advertise here
Please read posts in the thread before asking questions. I'm not that far in the game yet, of course it's not fixed.
Old August 6th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Master123
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
so where's ash493 and sarcastic prince?
Old August 6th, 2011, 07:10 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Ash is here, Sarcastic Prince is banned.

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 17
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old August 7th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jericolloyd View Post
i agree with you..ash don't you have your own english version of LP?as far as i know,you and sarcastic prince help each other to translate the game.so it means that you have the copy of that translated game??
I do but I don't want to work on SP's version alone. And knowing him, he's still continuing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
People, just be patient. Sarcastic Prince is gone, Ash isn't in charge of the translation, and Snakebyte works at his own pace. (which I think is pretty fast) If you want him to do something your way, suggest it and expect him to turn it down. Instead of complaining, try contributing.
Very precise =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Oh, did I mention Rukia -> Lucia? Because Rukia -> Lucia.
You could have left Rukia =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plinioi View Post
When I defeat the Elite 4 ,I went back to my room This is Normal?, No Credits of the game step. Moreover, when they first arrived in The Emerald City, Member of Team Steam let me into the gym without problems. I Play The Portuguese version. And after I Defeat the Elite 4 Professor Of Town Yellow not give me the step to visit the region Lauren. Sorry, My English Is Not Good.
It's normal. You won't get credits in the game =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Plinioi: Going back to your room is normal. The Steam guys in Esmerald are slightly glitchy, as I've said before, and that won't be fixed. Just enter and exit the Pokemon Center after Red uses Rain Dance. Never mind, I know what you mean. It's fixed. Your mom is supposed to say something to you when you try to leave your room after beating the Elite Four. If she doesn't, the game's screwed up. I've fixed the problem in my version, but not the version the beta-testers have. Beta-testers: You should probably make sure you have a save state BEFORE entering the Hall of Fame, in case this happens to you. If your mom talks to you, everything's fine, though.
If it's still buggy I might check on it but I think you changed the flags so it will be good =)

Quote:
And the bug Uxie, it was fixed?
That will be hard to fix... even with changed flag Uxie is still PP Up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
so where's ash493 and sarcastic prince?
I'm here to provide Snakey the help he needs

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 7th, 2011, 04:13 AM
sonofkan
Beginning Trainer

Dudes, Im stuck at the eight gym (1st region), no whr to find the leader {its in portueguese so cant understand wat thy r talkin bout } ny1 can help ?? Hav been trying to find him 4 1 day hehehe... N thx frm the guy who ask me to directly download the game frm the ori website, awesome game man
Old August 7th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
I like Lucia. It was a simple change, and now her name is kind of related to her type.

I'll be changing more names in the Lauren region, as they get weirder.

also, the script for the sign in front of the train station in central city keeps vanishing... o_o;

sonofkan: The event before the eighth gym is LONG, and has multiple steps. If you've completed the Team Steam Base event, you need to go talk to Prof. Jasmine in Yellow Town, and then go to Mt. Draken. He should be there after you return through the portal. (I'm being vague so as not to spoil things. )

EDIT: Perla -> Pearl, Blane -> Blair (because Hilbert is a silly name.)

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 7th, 2011 at 07:22 AM.
Old August 7th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Plinioi
Beginning Trainer

Where Is The Latios? I can not find him in any way, in which route he is?
EDIT: Where Is Kobaruon?

Last edited by Plinioi; August 7th, 2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old August 7th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

So I think I forgot what 'break' means.

Ninth gym's done. <_<
Old August 7th, 2011, 04:16 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

The ninth gym is the first of the second region gyms right?

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Quote:
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Old August 7th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Correct. Also, Roarka -> Rochelle.

EDIT: The tenth gym is done.
Rebeca -> Rebecca
Flynning -> Glide
Fly Autorize -> Pilot License.
Flynner -> Flyer

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 7th, 2011 at 07:57 PM.
Old August 7th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Where Is The Latios? I can not find him in any way, in which route he is?
He's roaming like in every Ruby. And also it roams as an OW in the aquatic routes.
You can find him on the water in Marfeny Lake.
As for the Cobalion you can pick it up in the specific route in Lauren.
Just walk into grass and it will appear.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 8th, 2011, 06:07 AM
sonofkan
Beginning Trainer

I think Im gonna wait for the english version n start from scratch, hahaha, at least nw I know wat team to use....go snakebyte ... take ur time n al the best bro
Old August 8th, 2011, 08:45 AM
twicezzz
Beginning Trainer

go snakebyte goooooo ) ima lookin forward for ur translationnP

Old August 9th, 2011, 06:19 AM
tralalala
Beginning Trainer

i hope the translated version will be bugfree because i couldnt continue my game in flamerny city because nobody helped me
Old August 9th, 2011, 08:16 AM
BoomChakalaka
Beginning Trainer

I played this new version and I have to say that you put too many ultra balls, there are a lot of items to chose from and I have a lvl 49 growlithe because I can't find any fire stone, lol. Also many trainers use the same pokemon teams, it gets annoying after a while. There are also some bugs but besides that I love this game.
Old August 9th, 2011, 09:33 AM
tralalala
Beginning Trainer

wait. im playing perfect platinum now
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:54 AM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post
When is English release? Tell me now!
Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Quote:
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Grimer
Never too old for this...

Nature: Gentle
But I played the 1.1 version three times and every and each time I could not fight the ice type gym leader because of a glitch.
Will this be fixed?
I'm sorry if this was asked before, but there are waaay too many pages in this thread and I can't find it.
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Smallbirdie
Lurker Extraordinaire!

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimer View Post
But I played the 1.1 version three times and every and each time I could not fight the ice type gym leader because of a glitch.
Will this be fixed?
I'm sorry if this was asked before, but there are waaay too many pages in this thread and I can't find it.
Just curious, which glitch? The one where you become stuck in the puzzle? Or you can't get the leader to the Gym?
If it's the stuck one, just save before you enter the Gym, and if you get stuck, restart and try a different route through the ice. You can reach the end if you avoid that one spot.
If the leader's not there, make sure you've talked to her twice in the cave, once at the beginning and again near the end.

"My Microsoft is broken!" When you fix computers and hear the sweet old lady say this one to you, be afraid.
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:40 PM
tralalala
Beginning Trainer

exactly what small birdie said.
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Grimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallbirdie View Post
Just curious, which glitch? The one where you become stuck in the puzzle? Or you can't get the leader to the Gym?
If it's the stuck one, just save before you enter the Gym, and if you get stuck, restart and try a different route through the ice. You can reach the end if you avoid that one spot.
If the leader's not there, make sure you've talked to her twice in the cave, once at the beginning and again near the end.
It's the third option! hehehe
The one she doesn't appear at the cave... In fact, everytime I play, something different happens... Last time, when I returned to the cave I went through the rival (don't remember his name) and had to battle him again...
The time before that, team galactic appeared... The other time the cave as desert...
Man, it's impossible that this happens only with me...

And also, thanks for trying to help! I really like light platinum, specially because I'm from the same country as WesleyFG o/
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Smallbirdie
Lurker Extraordinaire!

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
It's the third option! hehehe
The one she doesn't appear at the cave... In fact, everytime I play, something different happens... Last time, when I returned to the cave I went through the rival (don't remember his name) and had to battle him again...
The time before that, team galactic appeared... The other time the cave as desert...
Man, it's impossible that this happens only with me...

And also, thanks for trying to help! I really like light platinum, specially because I'm from the same country as WesleyFG o/
Weird... I've played through the Zhery League in the Portuguese version and didn't have that happen to me. I'm playing again in Snakebyte's beta, and I'll keep a particular eye out for that issue.
If I remember right though, there are like three different events in that cave, plus one that happens after you beat the Zhery League. You do fight Kenta, and Team Steam. Have you headed north out of the City and talked to Solana yet? She may trigger the gym leader's appearance in the cave.

"My Microsoft is broken!" When you fix computers and hear the sweet old lady say this one to you, be afraid.
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Grimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallbirdie View Post
Weird... I've played through the Zhery League in the Portuguese version and didn't have that happen to me. I'm playing again in Snakebyte's beta, and I'll keep a particular eye out for that issue.
If I remember right though, there are like three different events in that cave, plus one that happens after you beat the Zhery League. You do fight Kenta, and Team Steam. Have you headed north out of the City and talked to Solana yet? She may trigger the gym leader's appearance in the cave.
I was also playing the portuguese version... I think it's karma.. I deserve this for playing pokemon instead of working...
and looks like I triggered all the events possible in this cave... except the one I really should...
Do you mean talk to solana at the pokecenter or at way up north, at the route?
Would you pm me about this? I don't mean to flood the forum... And thanks again!
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:04 PM
xXxLugia
Togepi

Nature: Brave
Quote:
I was also playing the portuguese version... I think it's karma.. I deserve this for playing pokemon instead of working...
and looks like I triggered all the events possible in this cave... except the one I really should...
Do you mean talk to solana at the pokecenter or at way up north, at the route?
Would you pm me about this? I don't mean to flood the forum... And thanks again!
could you discuss this via pm?
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:15 PM
chibihalo
Beginning Trainer

guys i have a problem,you see i use my psp as a portable emulator now i have to gba emulators on the psp.1 being UO gpSP kai and the second UO gpSP kai 3.2 test 8.7 and they run most all my roms even the hacked ones but when it comes to pokemon light platinum goes in either one it just shows up a white screen i have no idea what to do,do you guys have any ideas on why it wont work or tips to fix this prob cause i want to play this game badly. by the way i love all the pokemon hacks that are here.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here