Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 7th, 2011 (04:39 PM).
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
xD Yay! Although, I'm not sure why you would be excited to see my SU. =P This is my second SU I've made since I've died. I hope it's up to par. Let me know if I need to add, delete, or change anything.

Spoiler:
Name: Miharu Mizushima

Species: Human

Appearance: Miharu has long, black hair that reaches up to the end of her spine, although she usually puts it up with chopsticks. She has small, almond shaped, black eyes with double eyelids. She is, and looks, Japanese, although she is also half Cambodian. She has a height of 5'7" and a weight of ~120. It is obvious that she has trained in martial arts, due to her defined abs and muscles.

She usually wears a plain black t-shirt with black cargo pants that are easy to move around. She likes going barefoot, but usually wears black, Chinese style flats that are easy to move around. She carries a lot of hidden weapons, but the most obvious one would be the katana strapped to her back. She does wear a mixture of clothing that matches to the situation and allows her to blend in the background and be easy to fight in, but this is her normal outfit of choice. She also has a lot of scars running through the length of her back, and a few more near her chest and her arms. She doesn't wear any make-up, or jewelry, nor does she have a tattoo.

Personality:
Miharu is called very emotionless at times, due to the fact that she rarely shows emotions on her face aside from apathy, annoyance, and a blank mask. She is very sarcastic and has a very sharp tongue, but whenever she says sarcasm, she usually does so with a straight face and even tone so others may believe that what she said was not sarcasm. She despises arrogance and will do whatever she can to beat it out of someone. If someone is in trouble, she may not help unless the situation is life-threatening since she believes that sort of experience can either break a person, or let them grow stronger. Although she is taciturn, she does say things when there is something important at stake. She also will say whatever is on her mind as she is brutally honest. She also curses when the situation calls for it.

She also is fairly curious, and highly intelligent, which is why she sometimes finds herself in a lot of trouble. Also, her fairly high intelligence allows her to put things together faster than most people would. She is also highly observant.

History: N/A

Element: Wind

Other: Can speak in multiple languages: Japanese, Cambodian, Korean, English, and French.

RP Sample:

Miharu sprawled lazily against the tree branch; looking highly relaxed even though she was quite a few feet above the ground. She was currently located in a dense forest, however close it may be to the modernized world. Miharu had always missed nature and its quiet soundtrack. It sounded much nicer than the cities', all hustle and bustle with loud construction noises and honking cars. It was a wonder people ever got any sleep.

She watched the moon and the stars, enjoying the first time being outside in awhile. It was no wonder why she loved to go on adventure hikes; watching the moon and the stars was always worth feeling sore and tired in the morning, never mind the fact that she actually enjoys adventure hikes.

Still, it would be the first time she went on an adventure hike since her mum passed away. She didn't like thinking about the accident that tore her mother away from her; it still caused her pain, even a year later. Even if she had been in a coma for most of that year. Although her doctor warned her not to partake in dangerous physical activities, as soon as she could feel her pain lighten a bit, she went on an adventure hike.

Miharu knew it was foolish and quite dangerous (after all, who would be there to catch her if she fell now?), but the only way she was able to clear her mind was to go on a hike and then watch the moon and the stars.

Now with her mother passed, she would probably be sent to the orphanage. It was only a matter of time. Even if she was seventeen, she was still too young in the government's eyes to live by herself, legally. She supposed living one year in an orphanage, a few months actually, would not be so bad. However, Miharu help but keep on wondering just how bad the orphanage would be. It didn't help that she had always heard horror stories of orphanages.

Miharu wondered what she would do when she was out of the orphanage as well. As her mother's only daughter, she would probably gain some of the money. However, would she go to college? And where would she live? Worries slithered in and around Miharu's thoughts until they all jumbled together in a huge stressful mess.

Miharu shook her head as if to get rid of the thoughts and gazed upon the moon and the stars. It calmed her down immensely and she couldn't help but think that although she was now orphaned and she didn't know where she could live, at this exact moment, she was at peace.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old August 7th, 2011 (05:56 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
I feel I haven't posted in a while. I'll get on that right away. I'll hopefully make it within the next day.

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old August 7th, 2011 (05:58 PM).
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Michaela@
Your SU is accepted. You'll be introduced at the same time as Mira's character (First training day).

Annnnnnddddddd Here's some facts on alchemy stones~! You can thank Bernkastel for the list xD

Black Agate Stone:
----- Creativity. Makes it much easier to open up oneself. Developes physical-confidence. Associated with the heart chakra. More powerful with Aquamarine stone.

Purple Amethyst Stone:
----- Spiritual awareness, balance, and psychic abilities. Brings an understanding of death and rebirth. Associated with the heart chakra.

Green Bloodstone:
----- Helps one to accept change and overcome anxiety, depression and melancholy. Renews relationships and love life

Orange Carnelian Stone:
----- Emotional warmth, reincarnation. Calms mind from fear of death and enforces belied in cycle of birth-death. Alleviates blood poisoning, nosebleeds, wounds. Associated with belly chakra.

Yellow Citrine Stone:
----- Success, prosperity and regeneration. Induces confidence and optimism in family relationships. Attracts self-worth, and flushes emotional blocks. Associated with solar plexus chakra.

Purple-Green Fluorite Stone:
----- Enlightment, healing on all the three planes (Spiritual, mental, and emotional). Cleanses, balances and focuses energies on all levels of chakras. Strengthens bones.

Red Garnet Stone:
----- Blesses with good health, and material wealth. Improves knowledge and imagination. Associated with the base or root chakra.

Orange-Brown Goldstone:
----- Individualism, protects solar plexus chakra

Silver Hematite Stone:
----- Possesses exceptional grounding abilities. Ease, and keeps nervousness at bay

Lime Aventurine Stone:
----- Brings luck into the games of risks and chance. Associated with the heart chakra.

Purple Iolite Stone:
----- Enhances leadership ability, power, and inner stength. Associated with the heart and solar plexus chakras.

Green Jade Stone:
--- Powerful against misfortune and accidents. Associated with heart chakra.
Old August 7th, 2011 (06:39 PM). Edited August 7th, 2011 by MichaelaTheUchiha.

Yay! Acceptence! What I truly need in life...I kid, I kid. xD

I shall wait, then. Let me know when it's my turn to appear.

Edit: I've just read all nine pages of Years Of Lies. >=O So many words...I'll probably have to reread a lot of it in order to understand it more...but not tonight. xD Or morning, which ever.

Old August 8th, 2011 (05:49 AM).

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
OMG! OMG! OMG! I have missed so much and I'm really upset at the timing of everything going on with me that's making me miss all of it! Currently I'm on vacation and I do have access to a computer but so far I've been out and about everyday. Eevee I know you and your hands probably hate me by now..but if I could get just another quick recap in a PM I will promise to post by tomorrow night (Tuesday August 9th).

I MISS EVERYONE'S CHARACTERS AS IF THEY WERE MY REAL LIFE ACQUAINTANCES!! =)
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old August 11th, 2011 (10:00 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
hey this place has been a little dead hasn't it?

I DREW KERIN AND MARISA.

Old August 12th, 2011 (08:30 AM).

Nice drawing, Skymin.

I've been lurking and reading posts as I'm waiting for Miharu's introduction. xD

Old August 12th, 2011 (03:09 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

I hope that's soon, I want training to start already!
Old August 12th, 2011 (09:47 PM).
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Sorry I haven't been posting as of late~! My excuse list:

1. I suck at roleplaying as Natruo. His mind is.... Corrupt.

2. I have three hours a day on the computer...?

3. I went to the amusement park with my girl (See the space here?) friend.

4. I have ten characters to roleplay as?

5. I don't know;;; *Whipped by you all* I"MGONNAREPLYTOTHEMALLLLLLL *Runs*
Old August 13th, 2011 (12:34 PM).
Bard of Rage

Nature: Bold
WHOO MIHARU IS HERE-shot- I mean Yue-shot agaain- ....I... mean... Michaela...-shot anyways and dies-

@Eevee: lol don't beat urself up about that, i haven't posted in a while either.

@Skymin- Ownage dudet, ownage

4/13
Old August 13th, 2011 (07:59 PM).
Years of Lies

FINALLY got all three posts done =u=;;; *Dies on the floor now*

Umbre@
*Beating myself up* x,DD
Old August 13th, 2011 (11:43 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

aw, poor eevee... REST ON THIS FLOOR OF GLASS.
Old August 15th, 2011 (02:49 AM).
West Side

;A; ...... Well, people....It's that time of the year...SCHOOLAGAINTODAY D,X *Cries Indefinitely*
Old August 15th, 2011 (05:22 AM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Hurrah for people who no longer go to school!

Anyways, anyone else excited about training 'tomorrow'? d:
Old August 16th, 2011 (02:55 AM).
West Side

||;O; *Emo Corner*

Anyways! Yes, I am excited to see what ze training has in store! Although I'm not sure Xavier is ;P

@Skymin: This is random, but I must know...Has your avatar been bigger than it was before? Or is it just me?
Old August 16th, 2011 (03:41 AM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by The_Original_Raitan:
@Skymin: This is random, but I must know...Has your avatar been bigger than it was before? Or is it just me?
it is bigger indeed. mod powers gives me the power to have bigger avatars. d:
Old August 16th, 2011 (07:29 AM).

Quote originally posted by Skymin:
it is bigger indeed. mod powers gives me the power to have bigger avatars. d:
Yeah, that's one of the things I miss...We were also allowed bigger profile pictures (I think)...xD

Old August 17th, 2011 (08:11 AM).
Bard of Rage

Nature: Bold
Uh... whuts the difference? -shot-

4/13
Old August 17th, 2011 (08:14 AM).

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
I POSTED I POSTED I FINALLY POSTED!! Oh my goodness..it didn't even take me that long, half an hour, it was just that I had so much going on I didn't have the time to sit and put all my attention into writing. YAY DAYS OFF! So sorry again everyone for holding up my section of the RP..I promise to try and not let it happen again!

I'm not exactly sure when my next day off will be or what my other set day off will be so you guys may hate me just till the end of this week. I will be discussing this with my manager because her and I both need to pick our second days. I know for a fact one of them will be Sundays. I will keep everyone updated!

I hope everyone enjoys my post! =D
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old August 18th, 2011 (12:45 PM).
Years of Lies

Kibbles@
Not mad x,D It's actually giving me a break from doing 4 character posts~! *Lazy*

Well, Natruo, Marisa, and Mammon's posts are up. I'll try to have Amelia's up today or early tomorrow.
Old August 18th, 2011 (01:48 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Well I won't post until you've finished all of them d;
Old August 18th, 2011 (03:30 PM).
Years of Lies

Skymin@
Nice motivation x,D Damn.... *Goes to work on Amelia's post*

Supervegeta@
Nice post! I was a little overwhelmed at how long-ish it was x,DDDD
Old August 18th, 2011 (03:37 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

@Eevee stop teasing! xD It wasn't that great, just something I whipped up. Besides, half of it is you're dialogue. xD

Oh yea, I'm starting college again on Monday (wml) So I won't be posting as often on Mondays through wednesdays, just letting you know..

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old August 18th, 2011 (03:49 PM).

There are so many people starting college next week; my friend from Tae Kwon Do is starting college next week too. xD

(is waiting) I think I've already forgotten my character. I mean, I remember the NAME...Because it is next to always Miharu Mizushima.

Old August 18th, 2011 (04:29 PM).
Years of Lies

Micheala@
x,D Really sorry about the wait. Everyone's scenes are really close to ending. (Besides the Angel District one, but me and him can either censor that conversation like spoilers, or we'll make a gigantic joint post xDDD)

Supervegeta@
I'm not teasing! D,x

*Goes back to Amelia's post before I'm shot... Or something*
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links