• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diplomacy Again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
I'll just make the thread now. In truth, I don't really know when this will get started...kinda depends what the participants want. At any rate, I might as well post the country assignments and stuff like that so that when we do start, we'll be ready to go.

Useful Links

Rules (only ones I could find)
Strategies and Tactics Articles
PC Plomacy, First Edition
PC Plomacy, Third Edition
PC Plomacy, Fifth Edition

Starting Map

2sbs8z6.jpg

Participants

Austria: Wolf
England: Thoughts
France: yankee
Germany: Vrai
Italy: Alexial
Russia: Anti
Turkey: Lala / Farmer Bill

Order Sending Procedure

Send your orders to .Aero.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
DEUTSCHLAND RULE

de.gif

also can we get a specific date that orders will be due first ;-; i've already done diplomacy with most of my neighbors although they're busy!

Years
DEUTSCHLAND RULE

de.gif

also can we get a specific date that orders will be due first ;-; i've already done diplomacy with most of my neighbors although they're busy!

ff68b33238.jpg

Germany by 1903. Except the French sector will be MUCH larger, encompassing the British, American, and Russian sectors.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Too bad, because I'm getting all of it. ;)

alsoo sorry about inactivity lol 6+ hours of practice every day for this whole week kinda destroys any hope at activity i have :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Just saying, Lala is taking a month-long break from PC soon, so he's dropping out unless the game is delayed (might as well, with a few of us also being busy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back