• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not a fan of winx club. Hate it, actually. But not taking my hatred into consideration..

..well, your avatar is pretty nice. You could get rid of the border, though. It'd look better without the border, imo. As for the signature, I think the white over yellow just doesn't look all that appealing. Not easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean. I think you should go for a better signature image. ;o

6//10

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
6/10

S'ok but not a Winx person but props for matching character on sig and avi - Real fan of that

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
Years
I am not sure what you theme is but it looks great to me. Your Avatar and Siggy go really well together in my opinion. Well done!

9/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's cool I guess, not sure where everything is from, and the red font is kind of annoying. D: 6/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
10/10!
"Avy" & "Siggy" go good together. In my opinion, anyway.:P

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Love the CSS and the signature image. The avatar is pretty nice too. A really nice theme. :)

9.2//10

P.S:
The guy in the avatar and the signature is same in my theme. :>

Skip Class

Years
9.5/10

Seeing as I answered The "Rate the Sig and Avatar" threads before this I don't think I can say much now xD Though as I said before, I somewhat have a favouring for matching avatar and signature - character-wise

Skip Class

Years
7/10
Don't know who the character in the sig is but he looks cool! Though CSS text isn't really fitting

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I don't know what the theme is but I like it! It's got some good pictures and is laid out nicely. The only issue is that I've seen the whole three-icon thing going on with several members but that's just because it works.

9/10

Back