• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Klu barely noticed Mark slipping away to follow something as she examined her new Pikachu. In her blissful daze, she forgot the words "sorry for losing you" and didn't even register the three scars on Butler's right cheek that were just beginning to repair themselves.

"A Pikachu!" she exclaimed "A freaking Pikachu! I guess this worked out in the end, eh?"

"Pika...." Butler said weakly, but no doubt in happiness.

"Meow." A little voice said at Klu's feet.

Klu moved her arms with Butler to see what it was coming from. A little Meowth was sitting right in front her and gleaming at her with sparkling eyes. Klu took a step back for precaution, which in reply the Meowth just followed her.

"Uh...." Klu grunted. She looked over at Butler, who she now noticed was much damaged from whatever what was inside the cave did to him. Maybe this Meowth would be a nice replacement while my Pokemon recovering?

"Say catty, want to join me?"

"Meow." It replied simply. What it was really looking for was its food back, but unknowing from the situation, Klu took that as a yes.

The girl started to walk towards the Pokémon Center with the cat slowly following her.

"Let's call you.... Descartes, then."

"Meowth," the cat said, wondering when this human would give back its lunch.

"I'll catch you as soon as I deposit Butler. Sound good?"

The cat remained silent, just imagining the taste of mouse.

"Silence means okay!"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years

Calnith:

Calnith smirked this was so much fun! These people were going to be easy to beat if they ever came at him. He had already beaten Jack who seemed to be the cream of the crop so these people wouldn't stand a chance.

"Colossus take me to the forest," Calnith said as he hopped on his Metang. He then returned his other two pokemon and then floated off in the direction of the forest on his Metang.

"Training begins," He said smirking as he pulled out his pokegear from his pocket. He then went through a list of contacts and then clicked on a person named Taylor Falls.

"Hello Taylor......Yeah it's me I want to talk to you about something dealing with.......Yeah that's what I want to talk about," Calnith said as he headed toward the forest.

Vincent:

As the sandstorm subsided Vincent could see Valorie and Selene and quickly ran up to catch up with them.

"Hey Sel, Val what happened?" He asked as he caught up to the two.

Years
What was going on Brogan was winning or something? No, way Jack began to device a plan, Jack didn't plan to lose to Brogan of all people, not after what had just happened with Calnith. Rocky was able to dodge the sky uppercut but just by an inch " Rocky counter with Rock Throw" the Onix had tunneled underground to get some distance between himself and the Buneary before bombarding it with rocks that it had thrown with his tail.

Jack looked on the sidelines this was his B-Team to tell the truth, no Blade or Blaze and Rocky was in trouble out there even as he was throwing the rocks. Shadow and Herb were both pokemon he never used before, Giga had heart but wasn't strong enough just yet. Jack clenched his fist this was some real training, back against the wall, hard conditions, just getting used to your pokemon. It all reminded him of when it was just the four of them, little Charmander, Scyther and his always big Onix. Jack had now become motivated to win this battle he had a reason to want to work harder he never wanted to lose again. The drive and passion he had when he just started out had returned once more.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
With a derisive snort, Selene allowed Valorie to pull her backwards, squeezing her hand tightly as though reassuring her that she weren't about to go and do something stupid and chase after the boy until he really tried to kill her. Truth was, she wasn't scared of him at all, somewhat strangely seeing as he had just tried to do them all in with his Pokemon - which, she was sure, was against about a million school rules - no. No fear, just anger. She hated him with an intense loathing...she'd never felt this about anybody before and she couldn't wait to wipe that stupid look off his ugly, cruel face.

"No, I'm cool I'm cool..." said Selene distractedly, eyebrows furrowed in a frown. He was heading...towards the forest? Perhaps going to train...she looked around, checking on Ri, Cat and Blu - they were all fine, although Ri looked just like she felt - like he was ready for killing. Looking back to Vince who had ran up to herself and Valorie, she smiled slightly, rubbing the back of her head.

"Just some lunatic...nothing we couldn't handle..." she felt a twinge in her lower leg and winced slightly, about to reach down to it but catching herself just in time - she didn't want any more fuss...not now. Truth was, she felt completely...underestimated. Selene, the loud one, Selene the one who doesn't care...well, now she cared. Now she cared more than ever, and perhaps it was time to take a page out of Jack's book and get a bit more serious about this whole Academy thing.

Looking round at Valorie, she gestured to the planner on the floor...hold up, was that her name? She wasn't really close enough to see too clearly but she could have sworn...either way, it was Valorie's personal property and she was sure that Val wouldn't write anything particularly bad about her in there.

"I'm going to train, you guys want to come?" she said firmly, looking down at Gordon. It was time to give her little fire monkey a workout...

Brogan
Smirking slightly, Brogan tried to relax slightly...nope. Nope, she was still tense as a coiled spring...oh well, she hadn't been knocked out yet! That was more than she could have hoped for initially...she and Buneary were holding out better than she expected...

"Okay Buneary, get down there and get him with Ice Punch!" yelled Brogan, even as Buneary was hit by a tumbling rock, collapsing to the floor with a squeal. Brogan frowned...but no, Buneary was back on her feet if not somewhat unsteadily, she looked round at Brogan and ran over to the hole Rocky had dove into. Bunnies in holes, it was second nature to Buneary as she jumped into the hole, running quickly through the tunnels to get to Rocky. Of course, Brogan couldn't see underground so she didn't know if Buneary had succeeded - she could have been hit by a rock thrown by the Onix, or she could have made it to him with her Ice Punch ready...it was a waiting game.

In the tunnel, Buneary was clipped by another rock and winced, but carried on running, flattening herself when necessary until she reached Onix. She charged forwards, her fist drawn back as she prepared to throw the punch at him.

Years
Rocky had been doing pretty well despite the fact he had been hit by some moves that really hurt him. To tell the truth though pretty well wasn't near good enough, Jack wasn't asking for perfection, something like that was impossible but he wanted the best out of his pokemon they needed to push harder. "Rocky hit it with a Rock Smash!!" Rocky's defense was pretty high, thank god but one more strike and he would be out for it for good. Rocky took the full force of the Ice Punch attack just to put him in a better position to hit the Buneary with his glowing tail. Buneary was quick but this could have been Rocky's final chance.

Jack clenched his fist his brain was in motion if Rocky lost he would use Herb one of his faster pokemon but what if herb was knocked out early? he would have no defense against her two water types. Jack had always prided himself in thinking through his actions and being that tactitionist but was he over thinking it now? Was that Calnith battle weighing too heavily on his mind what was it.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie felt Selene squeeze her hand and smiled lightly. She wondered how all this had come about. What had Selene and Mark really been up to? Had the lost pokemon been abducted by a criminal? Was it like, Team Rocket? She heard they were pretty famous in foreign regions. He definitely didn't seem like Team Plasma, which she was plenty familiar with. Those guys were an entirely different level of horrible. Besides, as far as she could tell they had mostly broken up shortly after their leader was defeated.

She looked where Selene was motioning and noticed her planner open. Was it open to anything embarrassing? Naaah... couldn't be. What were the cha--Valorie let go and moved over to take her planner, paling a bit as she realized it was definitely a sensitive page relevant to Selene. A part of her was actually tempted to talk to Selene about the subject in question, but the other parts told her it was a terrible idea. For a few moments she stared at the open page, subconsciously re-reading it before closing the planner and stuffing it back in her satchel, deeper this time so that it wouldn't come out easily.

"Yeah... That sounds nice."

Valorie had spoken in a small voice, distant even. Her mind was elsewhere. Training though. That sounded nice. She became aware of Vincent's presence and looked up at him briefly.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Brogan
"Endure, Buneary! Then hit him again with your Ice Punch!" shouted Brogan, hoping that Buneary heard her in time. She was so close...she didn't really know much about battling, but she did know they'd been at it for so long, that Onix couldn't take much more...unless Buneary had, in fact, been hit and fainted in there...but surely then Rocky would have emerged the victor and Brogan could have gone to rescue her Buneary...all this not seeing business was driving her mad.

But...she felt oddly proud, even regardless of whether Buneary won or not...but this, her first battle, if she won then she would prove she wasn't as useless as first anticipated...she'd be able to go back to her Father and watch the shock and pride on his face when she updated him. She suddenly felt a burning determination - she had to win, at any cost.

Meanwhile, Buneary heard the shout just as Rocky's tail began glowing about to come down on her. She braced herself for the hit, curling up and going into an almost trance-like state - she felt the attack as the Rock Smash hit, and she knew she was ridiculously weak, but she was still there. Throwing one final Ice Punch at Rocky, Buneary knew that if this didn't work...she'd be out of there. Endure wasn't exactly a move she could use consecutively...it took almost as much energy to do as it saved.

Selene
"Great," she smiled at Valorie and suddenly noticed that she was reading that page of her planner, looking oddly pensive...the page that had her name on it. A crazy thought suddenly swam into her mind, the words of Mackenzie's from the other night breaking to the forefront...cute couple...surely not. No way, she was way off the mark...there was no way Valorie...nah, and even if it was so it made no sense that Valorie would write about it in her planner. What a ridiculous idea.

Smiling to herself slightly at the absurdity of her mind's ramblings, Selene nodded at Valorie. "I was thinking the Icy Plains..? I need to train Gordon and Cat really, they're my weakest Pokemon...and judging by the strength of his Reflect, Cat has some real potential..." her eyes lingered on Valorie for a moment longer before turning to Vince.

"You coming Vince? Or are you going to search for your TM room again?"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie let out a sigh. She didn't think Selene suspected anything, and her ability to outright tell someone this sort of thing was pretty shoddy. Next best thing was to keep it bottled inside her, she supposed. She then turned and put on a smile, cupping her hands in front of her. She of course was trying to be pleasant. Though, she still had a slight air of being down in the dumps.

"Well, I'd like to pick up some pokemon medicine before we go."

She had run out of medicine a while ago, but hadn't remembered to restock until recently. She felt like she better do that now before it was too late or something. She wondered where they would be training today. She wondered whether Mark would be joining them. Perhaps he was going to stay with Thyme though.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
(I'm aware we're in a pokemon center >.>)

Nurse joy came to attend to Thyme quickly. Mark began to wonder what the deal with this school was... this wasn't what he was hoping for. He wanted to go through classes peacefully... nuff said. But all of this madness made it really difficult. Nonetheless, he still had things to do. He quickly turned to Duster.

"Alright... Duster, where did you say Skye and Bri where at? The abandoned lugia white dorm? Dosn't seemed to be so abandoned if they're getting hurt in there..." Issac said.

Snype nodded and looked at both Misdreavus and Duster. "Alright. Lead the way!" Snype said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
(OOC: ??? Who said you weren't?)

Duster led them outside and waited for Snype and Mark to get outside before running off down the path. Misdreavus floated out of the wall and took the lead.
"I'm sorry for doing this. But when Bri heard Skye had been hurt he just rushed off without thinking. I know you guys probably have better things to do than save my trainer... Again," Duster said as she ran. She was following Misdreavus. They soon came to the dorm and Misdreavus flew in through a wall. Duster paused. Misdreavus came back out.
"Come on! We have to go!" she said.
"We can't go through walls Missy!" Duster squeeked. Misdreavus frowned and flew over to the door. It was still open from the last people that had left. Duster's sensitive ears heard the fighting in the kitchen and she took off inside without looking back. She wasn't sure if Mark followed her. The only thing that was in her mind was getting to Bri. She soon pushed her way into the kitchen. Things were bad. Drizzle was standing in front of Bri, who had collapsed on the ground. A cubchoo was smacking him in the face. Nova was... Off in the middle of the fight as Duster had expected. She climbed onto a stool and spotted Ellie, Volca, and Rama fighting as well. Great, they hadn't even found Skye yet! This was bad. But what could Duster to? Her moves were rather ineffective against ghosts, and she doubted they would be polite and drop that barrier the way Snype had. She grew angry when the cubchoo hit Bri again.
"Leave Bri alone!" she shouted as she ran over and used Pound to knock the cubchoo off of Bri. All she knew was that this other pokemon was hitting Bri, and she was not going to stand for that! Bri looked at her with dazed and unfocused eyes.
"Duster... I got something for you," he mumbled.
"Don't worry about it right now! I'll protect you, I promise!" she squeeked, glaring at the cubchoo. Bri reached into his bag and pulled out the TM. He opened it up and placed it on her head. Suddenly, she felt like every nerve in her body was sparking. She was positively electrified!
"Leave Pala alone. She's helping," Bri said.
"By slapping you?" Duster asked shocked. Bri gave a weak nod.
"If... If I fall asleep, I might not wake up. So leave her alone and help the others. Use... Use Helping Hand," Bri mumbled. Duster nodded.
"Sorry!" she said to Pala. She then focused her energy, and loud clapping could be heard in the room. All pokemon that she considered friendly were now stronger, and able to dish out more damage. She leapt into the air and used Thundershock, blasting a few ghosts with her new move.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Pala fell, blinked in confusion, and then got back up, lightly poking Bri before headbutting him. "Wake. Wake, help!"

Volca sighed. "Would those humans hurry up so we can get this kid to the hospital and help our trainer?" He glanced at Pala, who was still holding the pendant. Ellie looked around before knocking someone away from Duster. Her whole body jolted and she fell, curled up into a ball. Volca almost seemed to swear. "Ellie, now is not the time for you to give up!"

"I know," she barked weakly. "Shut up..." She managed to stand up, her Soothe Bell chiming gently. She fired recklessly at the enemy.

Megaman765

Years
(It was a couple posts back don't worry XD)

Mark was about to follow Snype and remembered that he hadn't talked to Valorie or Selene. He figured Snype could handle himself and he knew where this abandoned dorm was. Though somebody had to keep an eye on Thyme...

"Snype you go on with them. I'll stay with Thyme." He said. Snype nodded and followed the two Pokemon to where the adandoned dorm is. "Bri would never forgive me if I left Thyme here by herself." Mark said, sitting down and keeping an eye on Thyme as Nurse Joy took care of her. He looked over to Sel and Val.

"Hey... maybe you two should help Bri and Skye at the Dorm. They seemed to have gotten theirselves in some trouble. I'll stay and keep an eye on Thyme." Mark said. "Sorry I wasn't able to meet with you Val. Been more busy then I wished I was..."

Meanwhile Snype was following Duster and the Misdreavus. Once Snype got inside he quickly used Sucker Punch on the first ghost he saw. He stood closeby Bri. "So... whats the situation?" Snype said, looking around the room.

Nideous

Years
"The situation is that I hit my head and can't really think right now. I... I think that we're winning, but I don't know," Bri said, mumbling a little. He looked around and saw Duster using her new move very well. She was almost as good as an Elecktrike with that. That was good. Thundershock was a pretty good move to know. The addition of Snype, Duster, and Misdreavus turned out to be too much. Most of the ghosts turned and fled. The ones that didn't were soon overpowered by the pokemon. Nova was disappointed.
"Gutless cowards! I'll tear everyone of you to shreds!" he barked out.
"Not helping things Nova!" Duster squeaked. She walked back to Bri. Bri struggled feebily to get to his feet, but in the state he was in he couldn't get his legs under him.
"Stop trying to move!" Drizzle said.
"But, we have to find Skye! He's hurt way worse than this!" Bri protested.
"Yeah, and we will. But you need to sit tight. Misdreavus, why don't you show us that secret room," Drizzle said calmly. Bri couldn't think of a counter to his arguement. It made his head spin to try. He gingerly put a hand to the back of his head and whinced in pain when he felt blood. Whatever had hit him had hit him hard.
"Snype, thanks for coming out here. Where's Mark? What happened to Thyme?" Drizzle asked. Duster looked up. She knew, but didn't want to say it. It would just make Bri upset. He didn't need that right now.

Thyme woke up, gasping for air. She ached all over. She opened her eyes, expecting to see that... That person looking down at her. Instead she was greeted by the nurse.
"Hey, she's starting to come around!" the nurse said. Thyme tried to sit up, but the pain was too great. Instead, she looked around and saw Snype's human waiting nearby. What was his name again? Mack? Marcus? No, it was Mark. She gazed around trying to see where Bri was. As soon as she realized he was not present, she got a little upset.
"Hmph, he can't even bother to be here when I wake up?" she muttered. Then she remembered what was going on. The only reason he would stay away from her when she was hurt would be if he was hurt too!
"Brian! Gah, get off me! Brian!? Where are you!?" she shouted as she began to panic. Her gaze fell on Mark.
"You! Where's Brian!? What's going on!?" she shouted at him. She collapsed back on the bed. It hurt to yell like that. She was smarter than this. No need to fly into a blind panic just because Bri wasn't here. She took in shallow breaths and focused. If Brian wasn't here, then he must still be at that dorm looking for Ellie's human... Skye, if she remembered right. So... She would go there and look for him. She tried again to get up, and slumped in defeat. Stupid person! This was all his fault! If he hadn't been so... So evil, she would be with Brian right now! He had messed everything up! She had no idea what his name was, and she didn't want to know. She hoped she never saw him again.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Volca shook his head at Duster, telling the Pokemon to shut up. Ellie coughed. "Where's Bri bleeding?" Rama shrugged. The Zorua barked gently, calling Pala away. He pulled out some bandages out for Bri. Rama turned to Misdreavus.

"Please take us to Skye," he told her gently. "Please. We're worried." Ellie blinked. This was bad. If Rama, their resident joker, was worried, they were really screwed. She struggled to join them. Arceus, she was tired.

Megaman765

Years
Snype scratched his head. He wasn't sure if he should tell Bri about Thyme... Mark was already taking care of her so she should be fine... he didn't want Bri to worry either but what was he supposed to say? "She... ran into a bit of trouble... but don't worry! She's fine! Mark's taking care of her right now..." Snype said. He turned to Duster. "Sorry Duster... I had to say something. I couldn't think of anything else to say. He turned to follow Misdrevaus to wherever this secret room was.

Mark looked down at Thyme who seemed to be yelling at him. "Calm down. Your still hurt... I don't know what that guys deal was... Snype went with the others to go help Bri..." Mark said

Nideous

Years
"Thyme's... Hurt? Oh man," Bri said. His heart sank. It was a stupid idea to send her alone to get help! What had he been thinking?!
"Hey! You heard Snype! She's going to be fine!" Duster squeaked out. She looked at the others.
"How are we going to do this? Who will stay here with Bri?" she asked.
"They won't," Nova said pointing his nose at Snype, Ellie, Rama, and Volca. Misdreavus floated along above them.
"I'll stay here. You two get going. I'll let Bouncy out and start teaching her to fight while I wait. That way I'll have some help," Drizzle said with a worried expression. Nova and Duster nodded and followed them. Misdreavus flew into a cabnet, and they all heard a click. The stove fell in and made a loud crash as it moved to the side, revealing some stairs.
"Oops! No one has used the switch before!" she said, laughing at their surprised and startled faces. Duster looked down the steps nervously.
"I can smell him down there," Nova said.

Thyme looked at Mark. No, to be precise she glared at him.
"You will take me to him, now!" she said. It hurt to do that, but she kept forgetting. She fought her way to a sitting position and was rewarded with a lot of dancing lights and a spinning room. She groaned meekly and fell back.

Drizzle watched them all go down the steps and he sighed to himself. He tapped Bouncy's pokeball, and then Frost's ball.
"Buff?" she asked as she bounced around Bri.
"Leave him. Come here you! Let's... um... Let's play!" Drizzle said as he got into a battle stance. Bouncy didn't understand a single word, but she understood what Drizzle was doing.
"Why did you call me out? This isn't going to be any fun!" Frost complained.
"You keep Bri awake. Don't let him fall asleep!" Drizzle said as he got hit with a weak Faint Attack. This was going to be a long time.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Pala walked over to Drizzle and poked him. She pointed at herself and at Bouncy. "Me!" she squealed. She would be easier for Bouncy to "play"with. Shewas weaker and wouldn't hut her as much.

Ellie and Rama sniffed. They could smell him too. "Skye..." Ellie growled. From here she could smell his blood. Gingerly the pair walked down the stairs until they reached the bottom. Skye was sitting up in the dim room. His eyes were shut and slightly swollen and his left arm was in an odd direction, dislocated at the shoulder. Various cuts and bruises covered him and there was a long gash on his left leg. There was a bite mark on his right wrist that seemed like it was burning and his face was heavily flushed. Hearing the ragged breathing woke up Ellie and she ran to him, clutching the pendant to put over his neck. Somehow it helped. He was deeply outcold.

Volca took charge and began wrapping the wounds in thick, powerful casts. Rama padded down as well, looking exhausted. "Jeezus," he muttered. "This is worse than that alley in Castelia."

"Yeah but that wasn't Skye," Ellie muttered, growling. "Come out!" she yowled to the ghosts she knew were watching. "Come out here and pay for what you did! My human is dying you worthless jerks. You are killing a human who wanted to talk to you and that's all. You come out here and pay!"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years

Vincent:

"Oh yeah I'll come for some training sounds like fun!" Vince said hoping they wouldn't have to deal with that kid today. He would probably have to face him but just not today he wanted the rest of this day to be fun.

"If we're heading toward the Icy Plains it would be a great place to train Blitz!" Vince said smiling. "The TM room can wait for later," He added as he looked to Shade.

<Alright we can go later let's get some training done!> The Zorua exclaimed excited.

Calnith:

"Yes I want to join I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't want to," Calnith said as he jumped off his Metang as he reached the forest. "Taylor the only reason I keep you as a contact in my pokegear is just in case I want to join," He added now sounding quite annoyed.

"Fine I'll wait a few days for you to talk if over with your superiors," Calnith groared as he began walking with Colossus floating behind him. "Geez Team Rocket needs to get a better recruiting system," He said putting his pokegear away. Calnith then let all of his pokemon out of their pokeballs and began walking again.

"Here's my overall plan here is to one go through this acadmey as top student. Next join team rocket and finally when I move up in the ranks take over team rocket," Calnith said as he noticed a large group of bug pokemon circle him and his pokemon.

"Then I want to take over the entire world!" Calnith laughed as his pokemon began attacking the bug pokemon that came at them.

Nideous

Years
"Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up!" Misdreavus said to Ellie. She floated around aimlessly.
"She didn't mean it! She just a big Meany, don't listen to her! We'll just be going with the human now," she said urgently to the walls.
"Missy, what aren't you telling us?" Duster asked. Misdreavus whirled around.
"I can't! It's too scary!" she said as she continued floating around trying to soothe the wall. Nova shrugged.
"You, Zorua. Turn into something big and strong to carry him so we can go!" he barked gruffly. This room, like the rest of this haunted mansion, set his fur on end.

Drizzle got hit with another Faint Attack when he heard Pala telling him she wanted to train with Bouncy.
"Hold it there Bouncy!" Drizzle said.
"Buff?" Bouncy asked.
"Pala here wants to play, and I need to rest a moment," Drizzle said. He walked away as Bouncy turned joyously to Pala.
"Igglybuff!" she said happily. She attacked Pala with Faint Attack. It was the only thing she had in her moveset that would work for these games. Drizzle walked over to Frost.
"I said no going to sleep! We have enough problems!" Frost said. He lightly scratched at Bri's face and the boy opened his eyes.
"But I'm so tired!" Bri protested.
"God, Drizzle you got to help me with him! I'm no goos with brats!" Frost said. Drizzle grinned.
"You're doing fine!" Drizzle replied. He walked over and stood on the counter and looked around. What was taking them so long? Well, it could be that Skye was bigger than Brian, and thus would be heavier. And none of them were big enough or strong enough to carry him. That could be it. Drizzle himself was the biggest pokemon here, and he barely came up to Bri's stomach. Oh well. But they needed to get the humans out of here. They were both hurt.

Megaman765

Years
Snype followed Misdreavus. When he saw the ghosts attack, something instantly came to his mind... why were ghost pokemon attacking? If anything, Ghost Pokemon never ment harm. They usually wanted to play pranks on people that treaded in their territory but they would never go so far as to kill people... Snype knew that first hand, being a ghost himself. Back in his cave, If there was a traveler, he would play some pranks on him and let him on his way. It was a fun hobby. Maybe Mark was right... something was up with the Pokemon around the academy...

"Misdreavus, The ghosts around here... why are they so vicious? Ghost's I know usually only play pranks on people who travel around their Territory... at least the Pokemon do but they seem to be just as vicious from what I seen... As a ghost pokemon myself, I really don't approve of this. Can you explain?" Snype asked.

Mark shook his head. "I want to take you to Bri. I really do. But your hurt. And Bri would never forgive me if I left you here by yourself." Mark said back to Thyme.

Back