The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 17th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorin069 View Post
What am I supposed to do now? Also I couldn't figure out some of the events no bugs just me( the soar throat jiggly puff, the wigglytuff movie star, and not sure if slowpoke was supposed to evolve before the big kahuna wave)
For healing Sore throat of Jiggly you need to feed him with Berry Juice =)
For being selected as co-star you need pokémon with right mix of characteristics =) I already told someone which ones and where to get them, so just search this thread =D
And for Slowpoke, you need to "give it" a Shellder =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
I was wondering where you can find ghastly on this game the pokedex really doesn't help I don't know where its telling me to look for it. I know you can fight one but you cant catch it was that the only one?
Yes, you cannot catch Gastly from the Maiden's peak, though you can get 2 Haunters later (one must go to Sabrina).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartex1407 View Post
How to lost Old Shore Wharf?? I can't surf because i don't have my boad. Helps!!
Teleporting System
I don't know why this question is still asked =D
Meta, you should add this this to FAQ =D

Quote:
Ok so I finished the Pokemon League in 2nd place and I went back to Palet Town to fight off Team Rocket again. Finished up the Pidgeot flying minigame, very nice touch, but I can't remember where I'm supposed to go for Professor Oak's special pokeball. Could you point me in the right direction?
I don't think game is so far... or am I mistaken?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 17th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Where can I get the second haunter same place?
Old August 17th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Yes, the same place, this thread has a way how to obtain it, you need to search.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:08 AM
ahmad707
Beginning Trainer

I Am Not Sure If This Is A Glitch But Whenever I Talk To The Woman(Healer) In Viridian Forest The Screen Gets Darker And If You Keep Talking To Her It Will Get More Dark Until Its Black , However If You Battled Any Trainer Or A Wild Pokemon After The Battle The Screen Is Alright Again .
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:11 AM
mkc90
Togepi

Hey guys I just started playing the lastest beta. I would like to know why. Bulbasaur is not evolving? ? And does squirtle evolve too or what do I have to do? .
Old August 17th, 2011, 08:07 AM
mercer17
Beginning Trainer

hey metapod i found a bug when in the grass gym once you vut the tree down the next two trainers are dark blobs and if you battle the girl to the left of erika the hp bar is messed up and if you cut the tree and battle the person to the left again the hp bar is messed up same as the person to erikas right and when you battle erika
but it might just be my game
Old August 17th, 2011, 08:20 AM
A Shian
Got It Memorized?

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Hey guys I just started playing the lastest beta. I would like to know why. Bulbasaur is not evolving? ? And does squirtle evolve too or what do I have to do? .
In the beta bulbasaur has an everstone and squirtle can evolve

The Closer To Light You Get The Greater Your Shadow Becomes
Old August 17th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Konor
Unhatched Egg

Im having trouble getting into Koga's gym. Yes, I faced the back and pressed B, but nothing happened...
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:24 AM
A Shian
Got It Memorized?

Nature: Jolly
What do I do when a new beta comes out? Do I download a new fire red rom and patch it with the new AshGray beta or do I patch the already patched firered rom?

The Closer To Light You Get The Greater Your Shadow Becomes
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Shotguner
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
You need 6 Pokemon in the party. After you re-enter you're body put two Pokemon in the computer. When you go back to Haunter go up the right side of the room. Talk to Haunter to get one, and talk to your body to get the other.
Old August 17th, 2011, 01:02 PM
petty007
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
^For the above post it's not too difficult you just have to be a little cheap. Pikachu thunder waves them and Pidgeotto uses sand attack than just thunder shock them with Pikachu. Also Onix had a really low sp.def when i fought him, two thundershocks and he was down.^

*If anyone needs help they can PM me, I might be able to offer some assistance up to the Pokemon League*

I've only had one bad glitch my entire playthrough, it was at the Aerodactyl event after you battle, my Charizard was standing there and when I talked to it the rom crashed my psp luckily I state saved before the battle. Don't know if it's been reported but that's all.

Hey there, I've been playing Ash Gray since Saturday and have been having a blast reliving all the episodes through the game but I've run into a wall. I just completed the event where the marowaks trainer gets all of his badges stolen and you must defeat team rocket to get them back. Once I returned them i went on my way to the pokemon league and the man guarding the door says that it hasn't started yet...

What am I supposed to do now? Also I couldn't figure out some of the events no bugs just me( the soar throat jiggly puff, the wigglytuff movie star, and not sure if slowpoke was supposed to evolve before the big kahuna wave)

Any help would be appreciated and great job on the hack!

*edit: I think I figured it out. I downloaded the beta before the League was finished. So now my question is: Will my state saves carry over tomorrow when you release the new beta?
Thanks for the advice dude! I only have one question, at what level do you have your pikachu when you fought onix, because I have it in lvl. 11 and it thundershocks didn't affected so much as yours.
Thanks again for you advice!
Old August 17th, 2011, 01:07 PM
NorthernWind98
Lost.... hopefully not Forever

Nature: Lonely
After playing through most of the latest beta I have incountered 2 glitches:

1) In the Indigo League after battling the Aroma Lady from Crimson City and the Announcer says you won the screen goes black.

2) For Pallet Party Panic when Team Rocket is in the Oak Corral, No script is activated so everyone just stands there and if you press A to Oak, Meowth, Jessie, or James the screen freezes so I cannot play the Pidgeot Mini Game.

These might just be my computer but if there is a solution or a reason why this happens could someone please tell me?

Last edited by NorthernWind98; August 17th, 2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old August 17th, 2011, 01:21 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konor View Post
Im having trouble getting into Koga's gym. Yes, I faced the back and pressed B, but nothing happened...
Press B instead of A when text is on the screen
Old August 17th, 2011, 01:30 PM
sorin069
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by petty007 View Post
Thanks for the advice dude! I only have one question, at what level do you have your pikachu when you fought onix, because I have it in lvl. 11 and it thundershocks didn't affected so much as yours.
Thanks again for you advice!
You know I can't actually remember the first time what level it was. But my most recent play through he was at 13 and got smashed by a critical hit from onix, so it was up to pidgeyotto and my beedrill. took a while but beedrill finally Knocked it out.
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotguner View Post
You need 6 Pokemon in the party. After you re-enter you're body put two Pokemon in the computer. When you go back to Haunter go up the right side of the room. Talk to Haunter to get one, and talk to your body to get the other.
So if I'm already past that I can't get it o well thanks
Old August 17th, 2011, 05:51 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Beating Jeanette in the 4th round causes the game to freeze now.

Switching to 3.5.2 fixed this. I switched back to the latest only to have it freeze after reentering once Ritchie beat team rocket.

Last edited by redwolf915; August 17th, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Sizzler94
Beginning Trainer

when pikachu trys to learn a move the game freezes. what do i do to fix this i really want him to learn thunderbolt.
Old August 17th, 2011, 08:20 PM
ssbuhan

you can catch a mankey and sandshrew in the big grass area of route 1 they are awesome to have and take out brock piece of cake
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:44 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
can anyone plz tell me how am i supposed to play this game frm previous save on my cell.
I tried a way but it didnt help.
Man i am tired to play frm the beginning
each time i began to play ths game, Metapod releases a new beta
i have tried beta 3.5 , 3.5.1 , 3.5.2 , 3.5.3 in a single day. This is not good
Old August 18th, 2011, 12:33 AM
bartex1407
Beginning Trainer

Why i don't raft if i beat Mewtwo? Bug game?? Please Helps!!!
Old August 18th, 2011, 01:51 AM
James54
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
can anyone plz tell me how am i supposed to play this game frm previous save on my cell.
I tried a way but it didnt help.
Man i am tired to play frm the beginning
each time i began to play ths game, Metapod releases a new beta
i have tried beta 3.5 , 3.5.1 , 3.5.2 , 3.5.3 in a single day. This is not good
Simply use old save files. It works.
Old August 18th, 2011, 06:19 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf915 View Post
Beating Jeanette in the 4th round causes the game to freeze now.

Switching to 3.5.2 fixed this. I switched back to the latest only to have it freeze after reentering once Ritchie beat team rocket.
AshGray Beta 3.5.4

Fixed, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernWind98 View Post
2) For Pallet Party Panic when Team Rocket is in the Oak Corral, No script is activated so everyone just stands there and if you press A to Oak, Meowth, Jessie, or James the screen freezes so I cannot play the Pidgeot Mini Game.
They are not supposed to appear in the Oak Corral - Oak and your mom appear outside the lab, along with some Pallet Town citizens, and Team Rocket appears after you talk to Oak. How far did you get in the competition? I haven't experienced this when testing it.
Old August 18th, 2011, 06:56 AM
BABallerBA
Beginning Trainer

Sorry for the question, but how do i get into the league the guard keeps saying that the tournament hasn't started yet?
Old August 18th, 2011, 07:42 AM
bwhs
Beginning Trainer

someone wanna tell me how to get this rom hack to work?

im a noob yes but i cant figure it out
Old August 18th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Varuas
Beginning Trainer

hack base from the anime ..... thats a good start now the game story will be different then the usual ones ..... loving the idea

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here