The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2011, 07:01 AM
moments.
{quixotic}
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by archeops14 View Post
Do you want me to change the stock?
If you want a tag sooner using a different stock you can do that, but if you are happy to wait a bit longer, I can use the original stock when some of my real life stuff clears up. Up to you really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
No it's amazing, nothing to be sorry for! Thanks so much and I'll credit : )
Pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure Wish View Post
LUCKY DIP

Irl stock. And may I use it on Serebii? (with credit, of course)
Yeah I guess that's fine.

@CT

Took me so long to get the colours looking decent... Hope it's all good! :D

@Bonechill

Icon quality got butchered cause the original stock wasn't too flash, but hope it's all good! Remember to credit and whatnot!

Old August 18th, 2011, 12:26 PM
archeops14
The First Bird

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by moments. View Post

If you want a tag sooner using a different stock you can do that, but if you are happy to wait a bit longer, I can use the original stock when some of my real life stuff clears up. Up to you really!
Umm, would this stock be alright?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 18th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Comic Tragedy

Location: The suburbs, and no I don't need to describe much further.
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by moments. View Post
@CT

Took me so long to get the colours looking decent... Hope it's all good! :D
Wow, it looks amazing. Is that an original pattern you made or is that a stock image? However you made it, I love it. You don't mind that I just cropped a bit of it for my icon do you?

Im crediting you and linking to your gallery/shop in my sig as always.

THANKS BB! <3

take a few sʇuǝɯoɯ and look at this tag.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 10:52 PM
mew²
Helix 4 President!

Nature: Quiet
Was curious if I fill out a form for an Icon, you can make one for use of my Youtube channel. And Ill give all rights to you in my Channel Description bar.

Pokemon X - Ricky `~`
FC: 4871 4170 6707
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:11 PM
moments.
{quixotic}
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm
So due to me not having too much motivation for graphics cause of not liking my own work (always happens when I take requests...) and cause I'm getting bogged down in real life, I want to stop requests. To anyone who didn't get a tag before this message who I had accepted, extremely sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not going to get around to them.

If this could be closed by someone, that'd be marvellous. And for anyone who is upset and wanting art, I may be back to taking requests when things clear up, but I can't guarantee it... Thanks everyone who requested and whatnot, go post in some galleries or something. :P

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here