• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
9/10 IT HAZ SONIC - I LOVE SONIC:D Love your neat CSS and some of the effects you used in making your tag/banner

moments.

quixotic
Years
7/10

Nice use of CSS like people said, but if the links were a direct colour steal from the actual image, would be more effective methinks.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
6.5/10

I think I could appreciate your theme a lot more if your avatar matched the color scheme of your signature. I'm not crazy about beveled edges either, but to each their own.

Last edited:
Years
It looks pretty good to me, the colours fit well and the icons are pretty decent. But i think the avatar is slightly disconnected from the signature due to it being a bit darker than your signatures icons. Also the links would look better in a lighter shade of blue imo. But thats just me ^-^
Overall i'd give it a 9/10 :3

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Oh, I like your theme very much.
The words are a nice break from all the pictures you see,
9/10 :)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
The picture and the CSS Block seem a tad out of line, but that may just be my browser.
Your drawings, colouring, effects, and graphic design are wonderful, Chrissie.
9/10, naturally. xD;

Back