The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 28th, 2011, 01:45 AM
#Emochu
ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to #Emochu

Advertise here
IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm working on the next episodes now but ATM, YT won't upload.
Also, I might ask a mod to close this because I'm taking it that no one gives a damn.

This is a bit of a guide as well as a walkthrough, I'll translate as much as possible with the power of annotations.

Puyo Puyo is a puzzle game, made by SEGA and Sonic Team, but it's unique from all the other puzzle games. It's got a big cast of characters, all unique and interesting. The basics of the game is to join 4 or more Puyo of the same colour together and they pop, you get points etc.

But you can't just win by repeatidly joining them, you need to use technique and be creative. Learn how to make chains and use tactics.

There is also a wide variety of modes in the recent games, so it's not just pop 4 or more of the same colour forever.

This is the box artof the game:

It's also the 20th anniversary game as I mentioned!

Ringo's Story
Spoiler:

Quote:
Andou Ringo is the main protagonist of Puyo Puyo 7. She lives in yet another different universe to Arle and Amitie, and is taught how to play Puyo Puyo by Arle when their school is flooded with Puyo.
In this game, she uses the dropset of Yu and Rei, characters who were dropped in Puyo Puyo 7. Her name, Ringo, is the japanese word for apple, which is referenced in her apple hairpiece and in animations where she is seen carrying and/or tossing an apple around.
As of Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary, she has a different dropset.

(From Puyo Nexus)

Episode 1: Game On-ion
Spoiler:

Episode 2: Yu Rei-ng?
Spoiler:

Episode 3: L'amitie
Spoiler:

Please check this thread daily for updates!

Thankuu!

Last edited by #Emochu; July 30th, 2011 at 04:54 AM.
Old August 19th, 2011, 03:10 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Locked due to request from OP.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here