• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please suggest a Pokemon Black team for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well then, why don't you yourself use Marriland's Team Builder. I mean, it's not like we can read your mind and know what Pokemon you like and dislike. -_-

Anyways, I'll just throw in my 2 cents or so.

503.gif
521.gif
609.gif
561.gif
596.gif
584.gif

I went with your idea of keeping Samurott, Unfezant and Chandelure. But, may I suggest using Sigilyph? It's more of the offensive side, but if you wish, you can just stick with Gothitelle who is a special defense wall. Galvantul$a is a more appropriate choice over Zebstrika. Even though its slightly slower than the zebra, Compoundeyes gives a lethal Thunder plus its immune to Ground and has a great Sp. Atk(only 3 points higher than Zebstrika's Atk). And it has brilliant type coverage with Bug. I presume you're gonna have a bit of a tough time with the last gym since you don't use Dragon types so Ice-types like Vanilluxe come in chillin' the zone. High Sp. Atk and its ability comes useful in hail, which allows you to abuse Blizzard. It can also learn Flash Cannon to remove Rock.

All the Pokemon can be easily obtained. Vanillite at Cold Storage, so you have ample training time before you reach Opelucid. Joltik at Chargestone Cave (where Tynamo is, but you didn't like it so...) and Sigilyph at the Desert Resort. :3 I don't know whether I listed some that you dislike, but oh well, you asked and so you shall receive. ;;

I'll think about getting them, I can just rotate my team if I need to.

And it's easy to gain experience by knocking out lots of Audino.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
What do you like then? it seems like every time someone gives you a suggestion, you say "No, I don't like x types" or "I hate x appearance" and "I don't like that attack." We're only trying to help you here and it could be a lot easier if you choose what Pokémon you like, then enter them into a team builder.
- List of Unova Pokémon
- Team Builder

Now I'm going to post a suggestion here, with movesets. Before reading, just note that yeah, there are 2 water types (one is half Ground). But that isn't a problem. Just plug the team into the link above and you'll see that there are no obvious weaknesses.

503.gif

- Razor Shell
- Dragon Tail
- Megahorn [Move Relearner]
- Aerial Ace / Aqua Jet / Giga Impact / Return
You basically just want physical moves for him. Razor Shell is his signature move, Dragon Tail causes switching, Megahorn is awesome, and the last slot is your preference.

530.gif

- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor
- Return / Swords Dance / Shadow Claw
Excadrill is beast. You can't say he sucks until you try him. You'll be surprised: this guy rocks. You want EQ - you don't need a TM - and a bunch of other physical moves. Take your pick.

561.gif

- Air Slash
- Psychic
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam / Shadow Ball / Energy Ball / Flash Cannon / Cosmic Power
Your flying type, and special attacker. Air Slash and Psychic give you STAB, which means more powerful moves. Charge Beam raises your special attack. The last one is just a filler.

606.gif

- Psychic / Psyshock
- Thunderbolt / Charge Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
Psychic type attacker, for fighting types. Psyshock is for physical damage, Psychic is standard. Thunderbolt and the rest are for coverage. OR you could use Musharna:
518.gif

- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Charge Beam
- Shadow Ball / Energy Ball / Gyro Ball
Use Gyro Ball only if your Musharna's nature is Sassy, Relaxed, or Quiet to maximize its power. Sassy boosts Special Defense, Relaxed boosts Defense, Quiet boosts Special Attack.

553.gif

- Earthquake
- Foul Play
- Dragon Claw / Outrage
- Stone Edge
Yup, another physical attacker. Pretty much explains itself. Dragon Claw for less power, but not getting locked into it. Yeah.

596.gif

- Thunderbolt / Thunder / Electro Ball
- Signal Beam / Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch / Thunder Wave / Agility
Last one. Thunder for more power, and TBolt is standard. Signal Beam until you get Bug Buzz, Energy Ball for another moveslot done, and Volt Switch for switching. Or if paralyzing is your style, use TWave. Or, also a possibility, use Agility instead of Volt Switch/TWave and Electro Ball instead of Thunder/TBolt - raise your speed and then smack with a powered up Electro Ball. BTW, he is much, much better than Zebstrika.

Hope this helps. Probably made some mistakes and such there so someone can correct me, I don't mind.

Last edited:
Years
What do you like then? it seems like every time someone gives you a suggestion, you say "No, I don't like x types" or "I hate x appearance" and "I don't like that attack." We're only trying to help you here and it could be a lot easier if you choose what Pokémon you like, then enter them into a team builder.
- List of Unova Pokémon
- Team Builder

Now I'm going to post a suggestion here, with movesets. Before reading, just note that yeah, there are 2 water types (one is half Ground). But that isn't a problem. Just plug the team into the link above and you'll see that there are no obvious weaknesses.

503.gif

- Razor Shell
- Dragon Tail
- Megahorn [Move Relearner]
- Aerial Ace / Aqua Jet / Giga Impact / Return
You basically just want physical moves for him. Razor Shell is his signature move, Dragon Tail causes switching, Megahorn is awesome, and the last slot is your preference.

530.gif

- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor
- Return / Swords Dance / Shadow Claw
Excadrill is beast. You can't say he sucks until you try him. You'll be surprised: this guy rocks. You want EQ - you don't need a TM - and a bunch of other physical moves. Take your pick.

561.gif

- Air Slash
- Psychic
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam / Shadow Ball / Energy Ball / Flash Cannon / Cosmic Power
Your flying type, and special attacker. Air Slash and Psychic give you STAB, which means more powerful moves. Charge Beam raises your special attack. The last one is just a filler.

606.gif

- Psychic / Psyshock
- Thunderbolt / Charge Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
Psychic type attacker, for fighting types. Psyshock is for physical damage, Psychic is standard. Thunderbolt and the rest are for coverage.

553.gif

- Earthquake
- Foul Play
- Dragon Claw / Outrage
- Stone Edge
Yup, another physical attacker. Pretty much explains itself. Dragon Claw for less power, but not getting locked into it. Yeah.

596.gif

- Thunderbolt / Thunder / Electro Ball
- Signal Beam / Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch / Thunder Wave / Agility
Last one. Thunder for more power, and TBolt is standard. Signal Beam until you get Bug Buzz, Energy Ball for another moveslot done, and Volt Switch for switching. Or if paralyzing is your style, use TWave. Or, also a possibility, use Agility instead of Volt Switch/TWave and Electro Ball instead of Thunder/TBolt - raise your speed and then smack with a powered up Electro Ball. BTW, he is much, much better than Zebstrika.

Hope this helps. Probably made some mistakes and such there so someone can correct me, I don't mind.

Nice suggestion, but 2 Ground-types and 2 Psychic-types just won't make me diverse enough.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Make the team yourself if you are going to turn down all advice given to you.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back