• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
4th gen battle anyone?

My code: 0731 2618 6405

Thanks!

You can choose the rules!

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2011
just wondering what level would be classified as uber like 70's, 80's, 90's? or all 100's? thx

redragon94

~dragon~
Years
just wondering what level would be classified as uber like 70's, 80's, 90's? or all 100's? thx

ubers are not classified with levels, but rather the actual pokemon itself.
competitive pokemon battling has been divided into tiers and the most common battles are fought between the same tier. this is done so that stronger pokemon are not used against weaker pokemon, which would make the battle relatively unfair.
tiers are divided into the following: ubers, OU, BL, UU, NU, monocolour, etc... with ubers being the highest in rank. the pokemon in the uber tiers are lets say 'banned' because he have certain features (ability, stats, etc..) that makes the pokemon unfairly overpowering in battle. if you need to know more, just look it up yourself :)

also i would like a battle :D FC in sig
mixed tiers, no ubers, 6v6 5th gen only. thank you ^_^

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
A battle Anyone?

Hey, i just fully EV trained a team and it turns out your not allowed EVs on random match up so it looks like im going to have to find real people to play against!

Rules:
Full EVs allowed
NO LEGENDARY! they're just cheep

That's about it :)

Just PM me with your friend code and a time and well play :)
i live in England so give the time to me in GMT+ 1 hour please
just so you know, that's not my team in my sig, its a lot better then that

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2011
I'll battle you Undefeatedable if you haven't already got someone to battle with

juxta

3181 0814 1066
Years
Hey, looking for a OU battle on B/W. Testing my mono-type team, message me if your interested :)

juxta

3181 0814 1066
Years
Looking for a B/W OU battle (standard). Shoot us a message if your interested. (I will get mopped up with the team i'm using, just screwing around with it at the moment)

*Still looking, message me anytime*

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
"EVs on random match up so it looks like im going to have to find real people to play against!"

If random wi-fi isn't allowing you on, you either have a hacked pokemon or you have an illegal move (such as Sky Drop) or unreleased DW ability.

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
Pokémon B/W Anything goes battle.
Will somebody please battle me on b/w who do not use cheat codes?
Not even my shinies are cheated, atleast, not as far as I know.
Contact me on YouTube, link in my signature, or skype TheOnlyPKMNmaster , same as youtube.
friendcode
name aaron not that it matters.
fc - = 1979-1165-3443
eastern timezone US
Can we just battle on normal server?
I'm blind and don't know how to navegate on the 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back