• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you own a dog?

k-9 unit

flood infected pikachu (BRAINS
Years
a 8 year old border colie named angal (don't let her name deceive you 0_o)

i had 3 dogs that got hit by a car (they ran off with angal and angal only came back)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
i have 4 dogs. two pomeranians, Tigger and Bambi, a Boxer, Lady and a chihuahua named Kahlan

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I have a dog, she's a Welsh Collie and her name is Erika.
I think she's about 8 or 9 years old now, but she still acts like a child in a way.
Spoiler:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Say hello to Sally, everyone:

Spoiler:

She's about 9-10 years old, and a cross between a Jack Russell, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and a Whippet. We don't entirely know how that happened, but suffice to say that it did! She still has no intent of settling down... she's probably going to outlive all of us!

Years
nice to see so many dog lovers on here :)

lmao at the comment bout dogs not being smart enuf to use a litter box - no they are smarter n dont poop in ur house ;) lol - i used to have cats n by the time we got our first dog we only had 1 left but he was an awesome cat - but also went n did his business outside unfortunately he passed away about 3 years ago due to cancer :( we were going to get another cat but ended up with blaze our male husky instead

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yup. My family (though it's mainly my sister's dog) have a Long-Haired Jack Russel Terrier. Unlike most of her breed she's quiet (for the most part) and all she does it walk around finding places to sleep either near us or my cat, or begging from one of us when we have food. She's really sweet though; one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
My family just adopted one a few months ago. His name is Desmond and we think he a Daschund/Terrier mix. He is REALLY energetic (a big change from our previous dog, Joey, who was VERY mellow. XD) and he is really playful. Sometimes, too playful. -__- Here he is:

Spoiler:

Years
Yes, I currently own a Chihuahua; he's my baby boy. Name is Chico. <3
Will add a picture later if I can find one. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I do not own a dog, but would very much like to have one in the future when I'm living on my own.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I have a crazy German Shepherd who hates plastic bags. She has a Pitbull boyfriend who lives across the street xD

lmao at the comment bout dogs not being smart enuf to use a litter box - no they are smarter n dont poop in ur house ;) lol
You are so right, bahaha!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
Nope, I don't. But I'm planning on getting a puppy in 4 years. :3 Can't wait, puppies are the most adorable things in the world <3

Back