The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 18th, 2011, 08:56 AM
sorin069
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABallerBA View Post
Sorry for the question, but how do i get into the league the guard keeps saying that the tournament hasn't started yet?
You need to get another fire red rom and patch it with the newest hack release, it's on the first post; don't forget to name it the same as it was before so you don't have to start over.

Also about the game on the cell phone the only advice would be to make sure the rom name is spelled exactly like the save file names. If you have to rename them yourself using copy and paste to ensure accuracy do so. How to do this is beyond me honestly.

Also, I can't remember where to pick up the VS seeker, I think I missed it somehow. Can anyone tell me where to get it? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by sorin069; August 18th, 2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:25 AM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorin069 View Post
You need to get another fire red rom and patch it with the newest hack release, it's on the first post; don't forget to name it the same as it was before so you don't have to start over.

Also about the game on the cell phone the only advice would be to make sure the rom name is spelled exactly like the save file names. If you have to rename them yourself using copy and paste to ensure accuracy do so. How to do this is beyond me honestly.

Also, I can't remember where to pick up the VS seeker, I think I missed it somehow. Can anyone tell me where to get it? Thanks in advance.
The VS Seeker is in the Vermillion City Pokemon Center.
Old August 18th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Metapod I'd just like to say great job so far on this hack If the game was over after the pokemon league I personally would be happy. I am curious though how long of a brake will you take before working on it again are you going to wait a few months or maybe the begining of next year?
Old August 18th, 2011, 05:45 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Metapod I'd just like to say great job so far on this hack If the game was over after the pokemon league I personally would be happy. I am curious though how long of a brake will you take before working on it again are you going to wait a few months or maybe the begining of next year?
Or keep going. Taking breaks on a project leads to blah. I'd know =\
Old August 18th, 2011, 09:10 PM
mercer17
Beginning Trainer

repel doesnt work in the cinibar island cave to cerulian city
Old August 18th, 2011, 10:04 PM
ssbuhan

what is the pidgeot mini game?
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbuhan View Post
what is the pidgeot mini game?
It's the Pallet Party Panic episode.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 19th, 2011, 12:43 AM
skoug
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Brave
after the pidgeot mini game the beta ends? or we can continue to valencia island? and if so ,how we can go there?
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:52 AM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

after the pidgeot event its the end of beta right?

lol what skoug said.

Last edited by KurcioDurcio; August 19th, 2011 at 02:58 AM.
Old August 19th, 2011, 06:48 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurcioDurcio View Post
after the pidgeot event its the end of beta right?

lol what skoug said.

I'm not sure when I'll begin work on the Orange Islands episode. I really have no timeframe.
Old August 19th, 2011, 07:17 AM
lazylu
Beginning Trainer

can someone please tell me were squritle is when i see him officer jenny runs to me and they run away so how do i catch it
Old August 19th, 2011, 10:07 AM
mercer17
Beginning Trainer

why does my game freeze when i talk to professor oak after i win the 8th badge ?

EDIT: ok so it worked the second time i tried but when i went out side everyone was invisible can someone help plz

Last edited by mercer17; August 19th, 2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old August 19th, 2011, 01:10 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post

I'm not sure when I'll begin work on the Orange Islands episode. I really have no timeframe.
lol. ah i see. amazing update to the new events youve out done yourself again. its great how you helped the people that had problem in a response in less than a day, very committed.
Old August 19th, 2011, 01:33 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazylu View Post
can someone please tell me were squritle is when i see him officer jenny runs to me and they run away so how do i catch it
Go get a fishing rod from the house, then go fishing in the lake south of it.
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:14 PM
petty007
Beginning Trainer

Hey meta I have a problem. Can someone explain me what do I have to do to patch a new Beta and continue where I was instead of starting all over again. Because when I patch the newest Beta to my older Beta, Nothing happens until I continue playing and some weird things happen (for example: any of my pokemon could learn more attacks, if I put " Forget a move" It freezes)
Please can someone explain me how could I continue playing where I left but with a new Beta.
Everyone told me that I have to do something with the save state but i didn't understan them.
Old August 19th, 2011, 03:06 PM
mercer17
Beginning Trainer

how do i activate the xanadu nursery event ?
Old August 19th, 2011, 10:04 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

Quote:
Originally Posted by petty007 View Post
Hey meta I have a problem. Can someone explain me what do I have to do to patch a new Beta and continue where I was instead of starting all over again. Because when I patch the newest Beta to my older Beta, Nothing happens until I continue playing and some weird things happen (for example: any of my pokemon could learn more attacks, if I put " Forget a move" It freezes)
Please can someone explain me how could I continue playing where I left but with a new Beta.
Everyone told me that I have to do something with the save state but i didn't understan them.
You're going to have to use a clean rom and then rename your save states accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercer17 View Post
how do i activate the xanadu nursery event ?
You have to do the Pokemon First Movie event which is further to your right of the Pi-Kahuna event. Then take a straight south and you'll see a trainer wanting to battle you.
Old August 19th, 2011, 11:05 PM
ssbuhan

but what is it what do you do
Old August 20th, 2011, 04:02 AM
jakkinho
Beginning Trainer

I've beaten the champion and took a pidgeot in my party before warping to Pallet Town, but when I've beaten team rocket, Prof. Oak gives a speech and tht's it.

Is that the last event? Or does something else need to happen (with pidgeot)
Old August 20th, 2011, 05:14 AM
redwolf915
Trainer

To the two guys above. Walk north of Pallet.
Old August 21st, 2011, 02:44 AM
sir.dav
Beginning Trainer

I'm about to go in the safari zone now, but can you catch Dratini there in this hack?

Also, after how many hours of playtime do you start playing at night? Cause i want to evolve my haunter
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:09 AM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

I don't think it is possible to catch a Dratini in this hack and Haunter will be given away to Sabrina to actually complete the hack without cheating.
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:17 AM
sir.dav
Beginning Trainer

i used the trick to get 2 haunters, so i could keep one

too bad about the dratini thing :/
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:59 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Where do I get the Yellow, Green, and Red shards for the Lights, Camera, Quack-tion event? I'm at that part already and I need them to get the other shards.

Okay I decided to move on and I don't know how to get the Bad to the Bone event to start. I talk to Oak and he wants to raise one of my Pokemon. Can someone help me on this?
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!

Last edited by SonicBlazePlatinum; August 21st, 2011 at 04:14 AM.
Old August 21st, 2011, 09:07 AM
LegendOrton
Fire Expert!

Really good hack )
Ive a question . how do i activate the mewtwo event?? ive completet every event until the pi-kahuna event but i dont know how i can activate this event, pls help
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here