The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 21st, 2011 (12:22 PM).
NorthernWind98
Lost.... hopefully not Forever

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
They are not supposed to appear in the Oak Corral - Oak and your mom appear outside the lab, along with some Pallet Town citizens, and Team Rocket appears after you talk to Oak. How far did you get in the competition? I haven't experienced this when testing it.
I made it to Jeanette in the previous beta, after discovering the game crashing after you beat her I lost on purpose. Here is a screenshot,

Old August 21st, 2011 (03:19 PM).
sorin069
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOrton View Post
Really good hack )
Ive a question . how do i activate the mewtwo event?? ive completet every event until the pi-kahuna event but i dont know how i can activate this event, pls help
Once you finish the Pikahuna event you need to raft east more and then south until you reach land. Their will be the trainer you see in the beginning of the first Pokemon movie with the Donphan. Once you defeat him walk south and a Dragonite will appear with the message, you must accept the invite and it will than start to rain. Once Dragonite flys away, walk east until you see the port and talk to the officials inside. Leave and walk east a couple of steps and activate the raft to go south, which will start you on your way to the island.

Hope this helps you out.
Old August 21st, 2011 (06:36 PM).
lazylu
Beginning Trainer

how do i get butterfree to mate
Old August 21st, 2011 (07:35 PM).
djfatpickle
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazylu View Post
how do i get butterfree to mate
You have to buy a yellow scarf from the man south of all the butterfree give your butterfree the scarf to hold and then go back and talk the lady.
Old August 22nd, 2011 (12:17 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernWind98 View Post
I made it to Jeanette in the previous beta, after discovering the game crashing after you beat her I lost on purpose. Here is a screenshot,

That screen does not work =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 22nd, 2011 (02:00 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2011 by KurcioDurcio.
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
Where do I get the Yellow, Green, and Red shards for the Lights, Camera, Quack-tion event? I'm at that part already and I need them to get the other shards.

Okay I decided to move on and I don't know how to get the Bad to the Bone event to start. I talk to Oak and he wants to raise one of my Pokemon. Can someone help me on this?
Mt. Moon from mining the rocks.

Edit: Also Metapod would you be able to put a link to my video walkthrough on AshGray, aha - this.

Also, I was so dedicated to this amazing hack I decided I'd use my GFX skills to whipped up this banner for AshGray.

... and if there's any GFX artists if you could kindly PM me what I could improve in this, I haven't done GFX for a couple of months now, lol.
Old August 22nd, 2011 (04:59 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2011 by Heinola.
Heinola
Beginning Trainer

Why my game always freeze when i have only one pokemon left against the mutant tentacruel? i saved my game when i had only charmeleon left and game always freeze when i try attack, run, use items or anything else. pls help i don't want to start new game
Old August 22nd, 2011 (06:14 AM).
LegendOrton
Fire Expert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorin069 View Post
Once you finish the Pikahuna event you need to raft east more and then south until you reach land. Their will be the trainer you see in the beginning of the first Pokemon movie with the Donphan. Once you defeat him walk south and a Dragonite will appear with the message, you must accept the invite and it will than start to rain. Once Dragonite flys away, walk east until you see the port and talk to the officials inside. Leave and walk east a couple of steps and activate the raft to go south, which will start you on your way to the island.

Hope this helps you out.
Ah thank you really much it helped me
Old August 22nd, 2011 (07:02 AM).
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernWind98 View Post

I tested it on my rom, but didn't come across any glitches. I lost to Jeanette, then returned to Pallet Town, and the party event was all set up. I faced Team Rocket, then did the Pidgeot event.

Maybe try re-patching. If you have one, use a back-up save file or an older save state.
Old August 22nd, 2011 (11:56 AM).
alo123
Munchlax Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
How do you get squirtle I fished alot and he has not appeared
Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952
Old August 22nd, 2011 (12:53 PM).
Toshino

What do I do when I forefeit the match against Ritchie? I already went outside to talk to professor oak. What do I do now?
Old August 22nd, 2011 (04:04 PM).
Xz LegaCy zX
Beginning Trainer

Pfft I cant even evolve my eevee into umbreon I guess a lesser form like jolteon will have to do.

Anyway, Don't use an escape rope in the victory road before the pokemon league starts, you appear inside the pokemon league, if you leave it glitches and you get back to pallet town to where the tree says you cant leave your pikachu behind. Oh well, start over i guess.
Old August 22nd, 2011 (04:22 PM).
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshino View Post
What do I do when I forefeit the match against Ritchie? I already went outside to talk to professor oak. What do I do now?
Go back to pallet town their will be an event there
Old August 22nd, 2011 (06:43 PM).
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Update: I'm adding animated overworlds to the game. So far I've animated the flag on top of the circus tent, the Moltres flame at Indigo, and the fire inside the Celadon Gym. Also, I've made it so that if you click on the invisible walls in Koga's gym, the location of the walls will be briefly reflected.

Finally, I added a new map for Pikachu's Goodbye, so there's an actual forest you enter with Pikachu in it (but there's no grass, so no wild Pikachu).
Old August 22nd, 2011 (09:46 PM).
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

Quote:
Update: I'm adding animated overworlds to the game. So far I've animated the flag on top of the circus tent, the Moltres flame at Indigo, and the fire inside the Celadon Gym. Also, I've made it so that if you click on the invisible walls in Koga's gym, the location of the walls will be briefly reflected.

Finally, I added a new map for Pikachu's Goodbye, so there's an actual forest you enter with Pikachu in it (but there's no grass, so no wild Pikachu).
That sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it.
Old August 23rd, 2011 (12:02 AM).
Rayziken 2
Beginning ROM Hacker

Just so you know, I never got Squirtle. I had a team of 6 when it joined my team, and it's just invisible now. Also, I have 2 Bad Eggs in the PC.

Spoiler:
Old August 23rd, 2011 (12:06 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:

That's awesome! Are you gonna release it with some of Orange Isle episodes or you're gonna release something like beta 3.6? =)

Old August 23rd, 2011 (06:06 AM).
fallkitten
I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!

Nature: Brave
This hack is one of the best hacks I've ever played. I was so happy when saw beta 3 *__* But i found sometnig interesting. Have a look. WHAT does it mean?

Old August 23rd, 2011 (07:50 AM).
ssbuhan

what program is that? that u took the screenshot of?
Old August 23rd, 2011 (11:27 AM).
NewMew
Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbuhan View Post
what program is that? that u took the screenshot of?
YAPE :P Search for it in the tools section on this site :P
Old August 23rd, 2011 (01:18 PM). Edited August 23rd, 2011 by lazylu.
lazylu
Beginning Trainer

can you use rare candy in this game?

if so how
Old August 24th, 2011 (05:20 AM).
ssbuhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMew View Post
YAPE Search for it in the tools section on this site
lmao thanks man appreciate it.
Old August 24th, 2011 (06:17 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallkitten View Post
This hack is one of the best hacks I've ever played. I was so happy when saw beta 3 *__* But i found sometnig interesting. Have a look. WHAT does it mean?

EPIC! xD So we can evolve Pikachu into Raikou xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazylu View Post
can you use rare candy in this game?

if so how
What...? You click on it and use it?

Old August 24th, 2011 (08:28 AM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I know this sounds some stupid and off topic but i need it to b answer
my question is how do i post the banners of hacks in my profile like everybody else
Old August 24th, 2011 (10:52 AM).
lazylu
Beginning Trainer

What...? You click on it and use it?[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

what is the cheat for rarecandy cause anytime i try it the gameshark it sayscode cannot work with the game file
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links