The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 24th, 2011, 02:49 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7

Advertise here

Team Rocket Fan Club
~Prepare for trouble~
~Make it double~

The Rocket trio says hi! ^_^

Introduction:

Welcome to the Team Rocket Fan Club, twerp! This group is dedicated to the awesome Team Rocket organization! Though most of the discussions here are related to the Rocket Trio, feel free to discuss anything about Team Rocket! If you're going to join, please make sure to have a look at the rules and use the sign-up form.

This is the new Team Rocket fan club thread. I will do my best here as the newly elected boss.

The Rocket Code of Conduct:

1. Follow all of PC's rules.
2. No character bashing.
3. Spamming is frowned upon.
4. Make sure your replies are on-topic; you may change the topic once in a while, but do not abruptly do so.
5. Love Team Rocket of course!

Sign-up Form:

Username:
Partner(s): You may choose two Pokémon in the list (see below).
Also provide an answer to the current topic! That or include a TR-related comment!

The Rocket Staff:

Spoiler:

Team Rocket Boss:
vaporeon7

Rocket Executives:
Zayin
AshPikastar
Regeneration
SNOR(es)LAX

The Boss' Secret Agents:
Mew~
TheSmartOne
Spinosaurus
2Cool4Mewtwo
arbok
EternallyAnna

Rocket Grunts:
Musashi
Altomare
LenSho
Kirito-kun
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Shayminlover123
MeowthTails
Foreverdash
Cirno

Don't worry, we are a very democratic organization; promotion will we awarded on the basis of quality of posts. ^_^

Benefits offered:

The Team Rocket organization is offering two Pokemon each to the grunts who join us. Other benefits include a holiday package to Unova after two months of service, medical allowances, maternity leaves and a coffee break every 2 hours. Pretty tempting, eh?

Pokemon offered (Choose any two):

Hey! Don't make that face!! These are the best Pokemon any organization can offer! >O

What are you looking at now? Go get me that Pikachu! >_>

Contests:

1. Boss Fantasies!

Spoiler:
Recall Meowth's Boss fantasies where he daydreams about getting a promotion and stuff? Think you can make a Boss Fantasy amusing enough? >Check this post<

Spoiler:

-Event over.

Awards:

1st Position: Regeneration

2nd Position: Hoppip

Complete details: >This Post<

Current Topics:
What do you think of Team Rocket's role in the N series of the anime?

Old Topics:

Spoiler:

1. Who is your favourite member of the Rocket trio?
2. Are there any Pokemon you want Jessie or James to catch in the future? (Can be from any region)
3. Which Team Rocket Forever Version Do you think is better?
4. Does anyone think whether James will catch a Marakacchi , Tesshido or Nattorei to follow his dangerous grass type theme and hug him like Cacnea did?
5. Do you think it was a good idea to change Team Rocket's antics to a more serious job in Isshu/ Unova?
6. Do you like the new Team Rocket logo?
7. Do you think Team Rocket will ever be replaced in Anime?
8. Team Rocket's role over the years.
9. Do you think Jessie and James should have got rid of Arbok and Weezing or should they have kept them?
10. Do you like Team Rocket as good guys or bad guys?
11. Which is your favourite Pokemon caught by Jessie or James?
12. Do you think Jessie (or James) will enter Pokemon Musicals in Unova like Jessie did in Hoenn, Kanto and Sinnoh?
13. What's your favorite Team Rocket Motto?
14. What's your favorite battle you seen Team Rocket in?
15. Do you think we'll meet Cassidy and Butch again?
16. Do you want Meowth to Evolve?
17. Do you think Giovanni's Persian is shiny?
18. Did you like Jessie taking part in Contests?
19. Do you think Team Rocket will try to capture Pikachu again?
20. Do you think James will make Growlithe a part of his team?
21. What's your favorite Team Rocket Robot that they have made?
22. Episodes centered around Team Rocket.
23. What Pokemon would you like to see Team Rocket base a mecha on?
24. What new move would you like Meowth of Team Rocket to learn?
25. Are you excited about the upcoming Team Rocket vs Team Plasma episode? (the thread)
26. Do you think the Unova saga could be the last of Team Rocket?
27. Which is your favourite Motto, and why?
28. If there was one question you could ask any member of the Rocket Trio, what would it be?
29. Do you think we will ever see Wobbuffet again?
30. Do you think James will have one of his 'summer estates' in Unova?
31. Do you think Jessie's Woobat will evolve?
32. Do you like James's new catch?
33. So Team Rocket went back to their regular clothing in BW, do you think they'll be going back to their old ways or will be staying epic like they did back in the past few episodes while wearing their black outfits?
34. If you were a member of team rocket, what type of missions would you like to do?
35. Do you think James' Yamask and Jessie's Woobat will evolve?
36. Which Team Rocket characters are you a fan of? The trio, the game characters, the relatively unknown ones, ...?
37. Do you think Jessie and James will end up becoming a couple in the anime like they did in the Electric Tales of Pikachu manga?
38. What do you think JJ&M will become at the very end of the anime?
39. Imagine you are Ash's Pikachu. What is your opinion of the Rocket Trio?
40. Who is your favourite Rocket Executive?

Current Topic:
How do you feel about Jessie and James' new Pokémon?

The old topics are not to be discussed as of now. They have been mentioned just for archival purposes. And the archive is no longer being updated. lol
(Feel free to suggest new topics when the current one has been discussed enough.)

Tears in the Rocket Trio's eyes seeing a fan club for themselves... The Rocket Trio need love people! Do not hesitate to join!

Background Credits: Backgroundlabs

Last edited by vaporeon7; May 13th, 2013 at 05:14 AM.
Old August 25th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
I just want to say, can the words not be gray (if you look at some of the words they are grey) as it is too light to be seen.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old August 25th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Dent
taste the café m o c h a ♥

Nature: Quirky
I would format that into post better for you but I have no time these days.

Stealing from old thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayin
How do you know it's a trick? Have I missed something? As far as I knew, it was only the most plausible supposition.
*coughC&Pcough*
Spoiler:
So first off, Meowth just happens to be lying in a bush near where the twerps are dining. Why there?

He's badly beaten of sick or something. Okay, a) he could have done it to himself, b) Jessie and James could have done something to him making it look a bit worse than it is, or c) he could have gotten attacked by wild Pokémon.

Alright, now he's telling this story. Which involves a failure in Raimon where J&J left him to get taken by the cops. Okay, if they took him, why would Giovanni pay his bail only to fire him? If they didn't get him, they would be on the lookout for the TRio, not just Meowth. It doesn't make sense for the Boss to toss Meowth, unless J&J were planting all the blame on him. Which they would not do.

Of course, this hologram conference with Giovanni is just as weird. Last I was aware, the TRio were doing whatever because the Boss was too busy to speak to them. Why the sudden contact because of a small failure in Raimon? And to fire Meowth, who has been the most consistently competent of the TRio? I think not.

So Meowth gets fired. This apparently leads to him rowing down rivers and trekking though snowfields. There is a DESERT between Raimon and Hiun, along with probably like.. fields and things. And it's spring; we've seen Shikijika for proof.

Other things to note include the cheesy BGM during Ash's acceptance of Meowth, Meowth's over-talkativeness- he tends to chatter when he's nervous or got something up his sleeve- and the fact that nothing else has been said about last episode's "Leave it to me" line from Meowth. Also that J&J seem to have not yet done anything in Raimon and that it was Seger giving them instructions, not Giovanni.

Anyway. We know Meowth has a penchant for exaggeration, but this just sounds like bull.

Meowth hasn't been kicked, nor will he stay with the twerps.

I'll remember to post on the right account someday I swear
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Don't worry guys, I will tweak the first post. I just wanted the thread to be created before refining everything.

[Edit] Alright, I just did! I've had several issues with bracket mismatches, but it looks ok now. Tell me if you think anything else should be changed!

I've promoted 2Cool4Mewtwo to a Secret Agent. Congrats! You can evolve one of your Pokémon if you want .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dent View Post
I would format that into post better for you but I have no time these days.

Stealing from old thread:

*coughC&Pcough*
Spoiler:
So first off, Meowth just happens to be lying in a bush near where the twerps are dining. Why there?

He's badly beaten of sick or something. Okay, a) he could have done it to himself, b) Jessie and James could have done something to him making it look a bit worse than it is, or c) he could have gotten attacked by wild Pokémon.

Alright, now he's telling this story. Which involves a failure in Raimon where J&J left him to get taken by the cops. Okay, if they took him, why would Giovanni pay his bail only to fire him? If they didn't get him, they would be on the lookout for the TRio, not just Meowth. It doesn't make sense for the Boss to toss Meowth, unless J&J were planting all the blame on him. Which they would not do.

Of course, this hologram conference with Giovanni is just as weird. Last I was aware, the TRio were doing whatever because the Boss was too busy to speak to them. Why the sudden contact because of a small failure in Raimon? And to fire Meowth, who has been the most consistently competent of the TRio? I think not.

So Meowth gets fired. This apparently leads to him rowing down rivers and trekking though snowfields. There is a DESERT between Raimon and Hiun, along with probably like.. fields and things. And it's spring; we've seen Shikijika for proof.

Other things to note include the cheesy BGM during Ash's acceptance of Meowth, Meowth's over-talkativeness- he tends to chatter when he's nervous or got something up his sleeve- and the fact that nothing else has been said about last episode's "Leave it to me" line from Meowth. Also that J&J seem to have not yet done anything in Raimon and that it was Seger giving them instructions, not Giovanni.

Anyway. We know Meowth has a penchant for exaggeration, but this just sounds like bull.

Meowth hasn't been kicked, nor will he stay with the twerps.

I'll remember to post on the right account someday I swear
Well, don't forget the Pokemon logic is weird sometimes. I agree it makes a lot more sense if it's a plan, but we can't predict what it is really.

Last edited by Zayin; August 25th, 2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old August 25th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Seki
You idiot!

In regard to the current topic, what does crossover means?

Old August 25th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Crossover, as defined by TvTropes. I'm generally not fond of the things beyond what is logical.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmartOne View Post
Crossover, as defined by TvTropes. I'm generally not fond of the things beyond what is logical.
I was thinking of a parody type crossover when I asked the question, I should have specified it ".

Old August 26th, 2011, 03:32 AM
Seki
You idiot!

I still don't know what it meant, so I am going to leave it unanswered.

Old August 26th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Basically, in which anime you would like J&J to make an appearance or which anime character you would like to interact with J&J. Something along those lines .

Old August 26th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
I was thinking of a parody type crossover when I asked the question, I should have specified it ^^".
I understand this and still do not like crossovers.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old August 26th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Oh my, are the forums that strict? =< We're just having fun together, I don't see who would be bothered by our conversations...

I guess it's time for another question since this one doesn't seem to be pretty popular. Guys, don't hesitate to come up with new questions, because I'm not the most inspired member! lol

How would you react if it was indeed a bomb that Jessie and James placed in the Nimbasa subway tunnels? Would it bother you?
I would be very angry towards the Pokemon staff for doing such a thing to our kind hearted characters. I'm not even sure I'd be able to accept it as being canon...

Old August 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Seki
You idiot!

In respond to current topic:
Nope, they are too scared kind to plant a bomb anywhere.

Old August 26th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Quote:
Oh my, are the forums that strict? =< We're just having fun together, I don't see who would be bothered by our conversations...

I guess it's time for another question since this one doesn't seem to be pretty popular. Guys, don't hesitate to come up with new questions, because I'm not the most inspired member! lol

How would you react if it was indeed a bomb that Jessie and James placed in the Nimbasa subway tunnels? Would it bother you?
I would be very angry towards the Pokemon staff for doing such a thing to our kind hearted characters. I'm not even sure I'd be able to accept it as being canon...
I dunno... if it's a bomb it brobably wouldn't do any harm to people; just a complete tunnel collapse. Which is probably part of their big overarching plan that we have no clue about yet. I would take the bombing in stride since it would likely be used like minin dynamite. If that makes sense.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old August 28th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
Spoiler:
Aww, I love this fanart too. Hey, what about we all share a few of our favourite TR fanart, guys? ;3 Rofl, I've got 1007 Pokémon fanarts in my folder, mostly of TR. I'll make a pick among my DA folder which is a lot smaller, even though most of my real favs aren't there.

Too bad I don't have the bigger version on my DA account:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rocketshippy warning xD:
Spoiler:

I have to share this one since it's the crossover of my dreams lolz.
Spoiler:

Old August 28th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Seki
You idiot!

Damn, that Rocketshipping, one is really, gross. I like that one that Meowth fall down the hot air balloon.

Old August 29th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOR(es)LAX View Post
Damn, that Rocketshipping, one is really, gross. I like that one that Meowth fall down the hot air balloon.
Gross? Why? It doesn't contain any naked parts or juicy stuff all over the place like some other fanarts . Unless you believe kissing is gross...

Old August 29th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Musashi
Nope, that's not me

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to Musashi Send a message via Yahoo to Musashi Send a message via Skype™ to Musashi
I would be pretty mad if it is a bomb. It seems way too out of character. Sure, they planted some dynamite to acquire fossils, but to hurt people? Pffft, no. That would bother me greatly.
Old August 29th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Heck, I mentioned it in the episode discussion thread. Though, just for a joke. I guess I would be kinda suprised anyway. I mean, that would certainly be worst thing Jessie and James have done. (in a good way :P)

Old August 29th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Musalina
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
I would be pretty mad if it is a bomb. It seems way too out of character. Sure, they planted some dynamite to acquire fossils, but to hurt people? Pffft, no. That would bother me greatly.
I doubt their thing in Raimon City has anything to do with hurting people. If it is a bomb of any sorts, I would say it's to stop the traffic. My guess is that they want to absorb the electric energy from the subway system, or something. I'm not bothered by the BW Rockets at all, I love their mysterious schemes. (Although, the scenes with Flint and briefcases were quite a bore.)

I probably have to join in the the member list to discuss here, so I would like pick Sandile if that's okay. XD
Old August 29th, 2011, 03:34 PM
zlip
______

Nature: Serious
Username: Zlip
Partner(s): Carvanha and Scraggy

If it were a bomb I'd be surprised as Team Rocket has never (on screen) been shown to kill people and pokemon. Since Unova started they have gotten pretty high tech but I don't think they would go as far as to destroy the subway, though I would like to see more devastation as they put it from Team Rocket and not just Jessie's team.

Like Musalina said it will probably be used to steal the energy and use it to power up a machine that has to do with the metorite they stole.

"Do you know why we
Villians hate Heroes
so much? It's because you are what
we could only pretend to be,
once upon a time --
heroes who do good for no reward.
And so we call you fools,
and even slay you...
simply because we could not be you."
Old August 29th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Woah, two more members! Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy the club! Musalina, don't hesitate to pick a second Pokemon if you want to.

Like you guys said, I hope the device they placed in the tunnel has something to do with energy, or train control, or anything along those lines.

Old August 30th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

After watching some old eps, I'm even more sure the Raimon City plan has something to do with gathering energy. For what? Well, I have no clue. But they were capturing Dangoro to power something back in BW037 on orders from Seger, weren't they? And stealing Dream Energy in BW039... To me it looks like this has been setting up for a while. And they haven't been failing just because they're the TRio- they've been failing so we get some drama in Raimon.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmartOne View Post
After watching some old eps, I'm even more sure the Raimon City plan has something to do with gathering energy. For what? Well, I have no clue. But they were capturing Dangoro to power something back in BW037 on orders from Seger, weren't they? And stealing Dream Energy in BW039... To me it looks like this has been setting up for a while. And they haven't been failing just because they're the TRio- they've been failing so we get some drama in Raimon.
That makes much sense. After all, we shouldn't combine real life events with the show too much. Their device did referred to a bomb to me, but it's a kid anime after all...

[Edit] So it seems that little device was used to change the subway tracks. I'm relieved! The next episode preview looks weird though. It seems as if some random dude had captured Meowth. Hopefully, he has another one, even if this species is supposed to be rare in Unova. Actually, I think I fell for it and it's just another failed-Meowth-capture joke.

Does anyone have a new subject? I don't know what to ask anymore!

Last edited by Zayin; September 1st, 2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:48 AM
Musashi
Nope, that's not me

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to Musashi Send a message via Yahoo to Musashi Send a message via Skype™ to Musashi
Quote:
The next episode preview looks weird though. It seems as if some random dude had captured Meowth. Hopefully, he has another one, even if this species is supposed to be rare in Unova. Actually, I think I fell for it and it's just another failed-Meowth-capture joke.
*Goes all Chris Crocker* LEAVE MEOWTH ALONE!!! PLEASE!!! HE'S BEEN FIRED FROM TEAM ROCKET AND HIS BEST FRIENDS LEFT HIM. HE'S GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW. LEAVE MEOWTH ALONE, RIGHT NOW! I MEAN IT.

Aaaanyway. I'll bring up a new topic question of the day, week, month, whatever.

As far as Team Rocket goes, which region did you like Team Rocket best in and why?
I'm going to say Kanto. IMO, they were the perfect mix of threatening and funny in that series.

Last edited by Musashi; September 2nd, 2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 12:16 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Yes, they need to leave the poor thing alone .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
As far as the regions go, which region did you like Team Rocket best in and why?
I'd say Kanto as well because the first region will always be special for me. Nothing beats the good old days !

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here