The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

View Poll Results: How are you enjoying this Roleplay?
It's awesome!!!! 6 100.00%
It's okay 0 0%
It sucks 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 24th, 2011, 03:29 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Nature: Lonely
Can't wait to see how John and Earl's battle will turn out.

Old August 24th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Shea Man
Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy

Nature: Docile
Can't wait tosee how my CS turns out X3

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous
Old August 24th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
XD That was the last post, right? You can do what you wanted to before now, right? Awesome!

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 24th, 2011, 04:01 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Wait doesn't it take 15 posts to post a picture?

Old August 24th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspie3000 View Post
Can't wait to see how John and Earl's battle will turn out.
Why thank you Aspie. Same here, especially because I plan on three HUGE things happening to Earl and his Pokemon in this battle.

Shouldn't Legion be in Florida right now looking into the increased amount of sunlight, which is a lot even for Florida? They might be at the Safari Zone...
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.

Last edited by Game Over1375; August 24th, 2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 24th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Nideous

I'm looking forward to the battle as well. This should be interesting.

Old August 24th, 2011, 04:42 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Over1375 View Post
Why thank you Aspie. Same here, especially because I plan on three HUGE things happening to Earl and his Pokemon in this battle.

Shouldn't Legion be in Florida right now looking into the increased amount of sunlight, which is a lot even for Florida? They might be at the Safari Zone...
Huh, I see maybe they should be in Florida.

Old August 24th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Eh, maybe I should switch perspectives again in my next post. Besides, I need to introduce MiB in his new outfit and some of his other Pokemon. Could you imagine a- Never mind. I'll save it for the post.

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old August 24th, 2011, 04:48 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Alright, am I allowed to have MIB talk to Israel?

Old August 24th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Shea Man

Name: Shea Felicius
Hometown: Little Rock, AR
Appearence:
Pokemon:
Mynh the lvl 8 Shaymin
Mynh's Personality: Mynh is happy-go-lucky, smart, and a bit mischievious. In this sense, he's not like most other Shaymin, which are shy and careful.

Mable the lvl 17 Mightyena
Mable's Personality: Mable is extremely protective. Being a former mother, she treats Mynh and Zephyr as her children, and treats Shea with respect and obedience.

Zephyr the lvl 9 Zorua
Zephyr's Personality: Zephyr is quite shy, and is mainly dependant on the other two for protection. This was how he called Shadow to his den. When faced with a fallen friend and a potential foe, he gets very protective of his friend.

Bio: Shea's life has been filled with things that would spoil a normal child, but Shea was different from most children. He always thanked anybody who deserved it, from his mother buying him a toy, to a bully beating him up. That being said, he didn't beg for more, nor did he let it slide. Nevertheless, Shea is a very good child, and when his father found a Shaymin egg at the front door, his parents finally planned Shea's adventure. Nobody knows how it got there, contrary to eggs in general, where everyone knows, but it's never been witnessed. (How it got there may or may not be uncovered in the RP.)

So, after Shaymin hatched, he finally left home, and to his dismay, not everybody's as good as in his Little Rock school. Luckily, people still have some sense of charity, and to his Shaymin's joy, he's still a very grateful person. He hopes to go far, not aspiring to become a Champion - but he's open to the idea.

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous

Last edited by Shea Man; September 6th, 2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 04:53 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea Man View Post
Name: Shea Felicius
Hometown: Little Rock, AR
Appearence:
Pokemon: Mynh the lvl 5 Shaymin

Bio: Shea's life has been filled with things that would spoil a normal child, but Shea was different from most children. He always thanked anybody who deserved it, from his mother buying him a toy, to a bully beating him up. That being said, he didn't beg for more, nor did he let it slide. Nevertheless, Shea is a very good child, and when his father found a Shaymin egg at the front door, his parents finally planned Shea's adventure. Nobody knows how it got there, contrary to eggs in general, where everyone knows, but it's never been witnessed. (How it got there may or may not be uncovered in the RP.)

So, after Shaymin hatched, he finally left home, and to his dismay, not everybody's as good as in his Little Rock school. Luckily, people still have some sense of charity, and to his Shaymin's joy, he's still a very grateful person. He hopes to go far, not aspiring to become a Champion - but he's open to the idea.
I would ask you to post the Shaymin's personality but that hasn't really played a role in the RP so you're accepted.

Old August 24th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Shea Man

(Sorry if I double posted with this, but I'll change his Bio if need be.)

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous
Old August 24th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Nideous

Welcome Shea! Glad you finally got in!

Old August 24th, 2011, 04:57 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

You don't need to change his bio.

Old August 24th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Shea Man

I'm gonna post ASAP. Gonna start outside Little Rock.

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspie3000 View Post
Alright, am I allowed to have MIB talk to Israel?
You have permission to have MiB talk to Israel. Just allow me to first post something about Legion heading there.

Congrats on making it Shea Man.

Old August 25th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Shea Man

I has many Congrazzles! Yay!

I hope to meet somebody soon, but Shea will be heading to Dallas for the Ground Gym. Can somebody make me a list of activated Gyms via P/VM?

I CAN HAS GRACIDEA?

Derr PC Family~

Nideous
Old August 25th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Nideous

I have a list on the front page of the gyms we currently have. We're kind of making them up as we go. It's in the second post. Also, John and Earl are still in Dallas, if you hurry, you may get there in time to see John beat down Earl.

Old August 26th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nideous View Post
I have a list on the front page of the gyms we currently have. We're kind of making them up as we go. It's in the second post. Also, John and Earl are still in Dallas, if you hurry, you may get there in time to see John beat down Earl.
You know what Nido? Forget you AND yo couch! Gyms eh? I needs to has a look.

Old August 26th, 2011, 11:24 AM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

I'm thinking of putting a fire Gym in Hawaii.

Old August 26th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

WOAH! Do it to it Aspie! I like the sounds of that. Oh, and happy birthday man!

... I just realized something, Nido's, Aspie's, and my birthday are each in August... Mine's tomorrow. Dang.

Also, I vote on a double battle between MiB and Israel with Yasumi!

Oh, and can we have a Steel-type gym in Detroit? I think we can agree with the Motor City having that.

Last edited by Game Over1375; August 26th, 2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old August 26th, 2011, 12:47 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

Thank you and happy early birthday Game Over and yeah I think that a Steel Gym in Detroit would fit perfectly, and the double battle would be pretty one sided with Yasumi and Israel each only having one usable Pokemon but I can work around that, but I think that I may have deleted the message that said what MiB's team was so if you could post that that would be cool. Of course this would be via PM.

Old August 26th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Nideous

Wow! Happy birthday Aspie! And happy early birthday Game! And how about the Normal Gym in Chicago? Or the electric gym there? Got to have a gym in Chicago.

Old August 26th, 2011, 01:07 PM
aspie3000
Unova Champion

We'll find something for Chicago but we need to find a haunted landmark for the Ghost Gym, anyone have any ideas? I was thinking maybe the Winchester Mansion.

Old August 26th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Nideous

DOO ITTT!!!!!

I'd love to go there!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links