• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SolarLuna

Lunatone and Solrock evolution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
So here a cool idea that I was inspired by pokemon beryl, anyway the idea is treasure chest which are going to replace the pokeball.
There are three type of chest, red,blue and green.
Red - common item
Blue - uncommon
Green - rare

They chest aren't easy to find, you need a item to find them and it involving digging.

DuoRyan

Years
newstuff.png

Who like the mugshot (need to change the palette but this is just a test really)
Credit: Jambo51

LapeFruitz

Khaos Hacker
Years
very nice sprite, that should be a gym leader, looking forward to see what type of pokemon she would use.

DuoRyan

Years
I won't be adding fakemon, I suck at spriting pokemon for some reason but have some good skill on spriting trainer and ow.

DuoRyan

Years
Update it is! Here a little something I was working on, due to being lazy it took me a while to finish it.
Also I manage to learn how to add a new battle background and bag background, so expect the next update about those and some new script.
Finally I added in two next routine:
Mastermind x Two music in one event routine
Jambo51 Trainer fixing routine
So that all for now look at the sexy lamp post shinning at night.
nightstand.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
New Sprites look good :3

As for the Gym Leader/Professor?
You could have it as both ?
It would be original to have both. I've never seen it done before ;D

~nintendork15

DuoRyan

Years
Thank for the support, but it look like school is coming back so progress may go slower than usual and the fact I have homework needing to be finishing but I tried to get a beta by mid September or beginning of October. Again I can promise a beta then but you will all know I will be working on it.
Also:
@Nintendork15
Maybe I was thinking about the professor having a twin sister who a gym leader but again I still planning.
@khmusicmixer13
Don't worry, it will eventually be done.

DuoRyan

Years
I am scripting the starter script and it more than 1000 line so yeah and I might not make a update in the next two day as Hurricane Irene has hit my area.
So hope I lived to give you a great update.
EDIT!
Update:
newscreen1.png
newscreen2.png
newscreen3.png
newscreen4.png
newscreen5.png
newscreen6.png
newscreen7.png

Last edited:

DuoRyan

Years
I need some opinion here, well you see I decided to scrap the first gym leader (grass) with this unknown type gym leader. Here where you come in, you must decided which of the version of the sprite look good and the typing of the gym leader.
So A for #1 or B for #2 and then what typing you think suit the gym leader best.
A:
Gym1v1.png

B:
Gym1v2.png

Remember there is no stealing allowed!

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
I think sprite A looks way better. She will be a steel type user I propose, and she has her strongest pokemon Aggron. Well, that goes my opinion. xD

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I need some opinion here, well you see I decided to scrap the first gym leader (grass) with this unknown type gym leader. Here where you come in, you must decided which of the version of the sprite look good and the typing of the gym leader.
So A for #1 or B for #2 and then what typing you think suit the gym leader best.
A:
Gym1v1.png

B:
Gym1v2.png

Remember there is no stealing allowed!
Sprite #2 is better. It's as bright as it should be (#1 is a bit dull). About the typing, normal or flying would do it for me. Judging by the placement on the first post, she's the first gym leader to face, right? She can't be using a difficult type, like Steel, don't you think so?

DuoRyan

Years
Sprite #2 is better. It's as bright as it should be (#1 is a bit dull). About the typing, normal or flying would do it for me. Judging by the placement on the first post, she's the first gym leader to face, right? She can't be using a difficult type, like Steel, don't you think so?

I decided she be a flying type gym leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back