The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 27th, 2011, 09:35 AM
leews24
ha

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by drl44 View Post
IS the english beta over when you get the starter in lauren ? or how do i pass the guy who sayd i shuld stay in this safe area?
The english Full Version is out, and ends where it's supposed to:The end.

Pokemon LP Screenshot Walkthrough aint dead, cuz[EP10] IS FINALLY OUT
http://pkmlpscreenwalkthrough.weebly.com/
Old August 27th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
im asking about location too catch , someone tell i can find him on victory road , i tried over one hour in all flors in victory road and nothing .....
i cant check in pokedex coz i never see him
Just saying, you can only probably get him through the event tempestrush told you.
Old August 27th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Southueki
Writer

I've started playing this hack and I must say it is great.
I mean there's alot I don't know, specially about the new generation pokemons but the sprites and the story are amazing
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:23 PM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

When my Electivire reached Level 40, my game froze
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Trainer gamzee
Beginning Trainer

I desperately wanna play this game. is there anyway i can get the complete english version in a zip with out messing with stupid patches..
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer gamzee View Post
I desperately wanna play this game. is there anyway i can get the complete english version in a zip with out messing with stupid patches..
On Wesley FG's website on the Home Page he linked a download to the patched GBA ROM hack. His site is in the first post.
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:27 PM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
LOL theres no heal betwen battles on WORLD CHAMPIONSH ? its impossible without heal
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Trainer gamzee
Beginning Trainer

i know its on his site i got the ips file and i patched it to ruby and it just made my emulator go white. and i can't open the rar :/
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
LOL theres no heal betwen battles on WORLD CHAMPIONSH ? its impossible without heal
It's the championship,it's suppose to be hard

Quote:
i know its on his site i got the ips file and i patched it to ruby and it just made my emulator go white. and i can't open the rar :/
Change your flash to 128k and use a ruby 1.0 rom

Everyone,people are getting sick of these questions,especially me because I hate repeating myself 15 times to 15 different people so can everyone do me a huge favor and please look at my signature and follow it?

Last edited by Tcoppy; August 27th, 2011 at 01:42 PM.
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:36 PM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

ufff i beat world championship , used 20 reviwe , 15 full restore and 5 max potions xD

edit : how to get more starters ? i have chicorita , turtwig , tepig , charmander and treecko
i talk again to all profesors who give starters and nothing , in portugal version it works .... ;/

Last edited by lukasz_pro; August 27th, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Trainer gamzee
Beginning Trainer

i used like 4 different ruby roms and each one says "loaded battery" after i patch it. i use visual boy advance. should i use something else?
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:54 PM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

one more , can someone fix this ? pokedex shows location of bagon and gible in MT DRAKEN , but theres no pokes in this cave plz someone insert those pokes in this cave + deino
or tell for what pokemons gible and deino are replaced ? i must try gameshark .......

edit : one more , why theres no Hydreigon in pokedex ? wtf ?

Last edited by lukasz_pro; August 27th, 2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:57 PM
leews24
ha

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
ufff i beat world championship , used 20 reviwe , 15 full restore and 5 max potions xD

edit : how to get more starters ? i have chicorita , turtwig , tepig , charmander and treecko
i talk again to all profesors who give starters and nothing , in portugal version it works .... ;/
thats supposed to be it, 5 gen, 1 for each
but, the last event in Lauren Region sometimes reoccurs... so I have all the 5th gen starters

Pokemon LP Screenshot Walkthrough aint dead, cuz[EP10] IS FINALLY OUT
http://pkmlpscreenwalkthrough.weebly.com/
Old August 27th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Gren Draco
Beginning Trainer

one more , can someone fix this ? pokedex shows location of bagon and gible in MT DRAKEN , but theres no pokes in this cave plz someone insert those pokes in this cave + deino
or tell for what pokemons gible and deino are replaced ? i must try gameshark .......

edit : one more , why theres no Hydreigon in pokedex ? wtf ?
Dude, just use the search option. The Mt.Draken thing has been brought up a million times. You're continuously flooding this thread with idiotic remarks.

Also, how to get froslass? It says ingame trade but I can't find someone who trades you a snorunt? I've searched the thread and looked on Wes's site- but there's no information about it? My presumption is that Wes just forgot to put in someone who trades you a froslass, but wanted someone to confirm this? thanks.
Old August 27th, 2011, 02:56 PM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
Quote:
You probably have the .gba format by now but for future reference, how are patches stupid? With a patching program, you choose the patch then choose the rom. Even Paint is harder to use than this. :P

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old August 27th, 2011, 03:12 PM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gren Draco View Post
Dude, just use the search option. The Mt.Draken thing has been brought up a million times. You're continuously flooding this thread with idiotic remarks.

Also, how to get froslass? It says ingame trade but I can't find someone who trades you a snorunt? I've searched the thread and looked on Wes's site- but there's no information about it? My presumption is that Wes just forgot to put in someone who trades you a froslass, but wanted someone to confirm this? thanks.
ok sory , my idea works but i have no ide what pokemon replace Hydreigon or Deino , i only need Deino national dex number
Old August 27th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gren Draco View Post

Froslass is ingame trade but not on his website?Sounds like the Shaymin thing to me, I recommend going to a house in Snowce City to trade for froslass, only logical.

Quote:
ok sory , my idea works but i have no ide what pokemon replace Hydreigon or Deino , i only need Deino national dex number
Buddy,I tried to tell you (and everyone else) this nicely, go look at a walkthrough.
Old August 27th, 2011, 08:47 PM
madbengalsfan85
Beginning Trainer

Awesome Hack...just beat the Zhery league and am currently overhauling some of my team.

Couple of suggestions if I may:

-Think the Blitzle evolutionary line should be given Flame Wheel, since it's the closest thing to Flame Charge in Gen III. Would also love to see Volt tackle added.

-Consider adding egg moves to a Pokemon's moveset. For example, every time I've raised a Dragonite, I'd go find the move-relearner and teach it Ice Punch (HG/SS). I'm not saying add all the moves, but add the popular ones

-Last thing would be Team Steam battles...variety is needed. Had a run where I fought the same team 8 straight battles (Glameow, Purrugly x2 in Secret Base)

-And the last thing...Full Pokedex. I'd love to know moves my Pokes will learn ahead of time

Again, awesome hack and keep up the good work

Last edited by madbengalsfan85; August 27th, 2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:12 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Froslass is ingame trade but not on his website?Sounds like the Shaymin thing to me, I recommend going to a house in Snowce City to trade for froslass, only logical.

Buddy,I tried to tell you (and everyone else) this nicely, go look at a walkthrough.
i tried but i cant find any walkthrough (those on YT are bad , old version of the game , uncomplete etc)

i only ask for one , plz tell what number in national dex or hoen dex Deino have.
thats all
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
ash can u tell me where i can find / get / catch Deino ?
Just like everyone told you, the only way is to agree with Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLugia View Post
Why I can't evolve my Eevee into Umbreon?
I suppose LP does not have D&N System...

Quote:
Dude..really?Someone already told you where to get a deino now your asking Ash?
Because I'm epic xD xD
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:57 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Just like everyone told you, the only way is to agree with Zero

I suppose LP does not have D&N System...

Because I'm epic xD xD
ok but theres another problem , i maked a test , i use walk trought walls cheat and max stats for first pokemon (charmander 999 all stats) , i fast clear the first region (all events with zero etc) but zero dont speak anything about deino / too aggre with him , i check all poke boxes too , empty ;/

tell me main location of this event , mt shuem ? mt zehyr ? mt icestorm ? mt draken ? what city ? distortion world ? other ? and tell me his pokedex number
Old August 28th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
ok but theres another problem , i maked a test , i use walk trought walls cheat and max stats for first pokemon (charmander 999 all stats) , i fast clear the first region (all events with zero etc) but zero dont speak anything about deino / too aggre with him , i check all poke boxes too , empty ;/

tell me main location of this event , mt shuem ? mt zehyr ? mt icestorm ? mt draken ? what city ? distortion world ? other ? and tell me his pokedex number
Zero is in the mountain after groment town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Because I'm epic xD xD
Aren't we all? xD
Old August 28th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Laoch
Beginning Trainer

I've just beat the World Championship in my first try without any Gameshark code B)

Thanks for the game, it was great. Besides, I could catch my favorite Pokemon from Generation IV and V.
Old August 28th, 2011, 05:08 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Quote:
Zero is in the mountain after groment town.

Aren't we all? xD
yes they are in mt zehyr but zero dont give me deino / asking me for this
ps. your signature ...... where i can find walktrought for LP ?
Old August 28th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
yes they are in mt zehyr but zero dont give me deino / asking me for this
ps. your signature ...... where i can find walktrought for LP ?
Ugh...try youtube or leews24's walkthrough in his signature and zero probably never asked you because you are not suppose to walk through walls, you need to do events that trigger that..

Sponsored Links