• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeQuote

HansLangone

Simple Trainer
Years
okay Let's make your own creative Quote about Pokemon !

Be creative, pour your hearts content and form of these wonderful words are fit to be the quote. Do not copy from an existing one. since the preferred here is originality.

what about me? I've made ​​my own quote and there in my signature
I'll write down some quotes that have been there, written by the animated characters who have us know

Ash Ketchum : If anybody's out there, you can come out. And if you're a monster or a ghost, you can stay where you are.

Meowth: My brain says to run but my legs ain't listening.

Elite Four Karen : Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites.

Champion Lance : I never give up, no matter what. You must be the same?

Elite Four Will : We Psychics don't give up even when we're down to the last Pokémon. That's what makes us so formidable!

Elite Four Lucian : I'll be reading books until the next challenger arrives. That will calm my nerves, so that I may deal with all situations without panicking.

so.. what's yours ? :D

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
This section is for fics - ie stories, not making quotes. =p The Writer's Lounge would be the only section in these parts that might kinda fit, but as it isn't really related to stories/writing itself I'll just punt this over to Pokemon General for you.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
"What you may see as ugly or weird or strange, I find beauty in it all."

That's my philosophy when it comes to Pokemon. :)

Years
"None of my Pokemon are stronger than the other, the team is more powerful than the sum of its parts" - Pokemon Trainer Karpman

Yeah, I tried. I really like everyone pulling equal weight on my teams.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
"One shake, two shake, red shake, blue shake." < my cheesy quote when I throw a ball at a Pokemon. If it gets to "blue shake" that means "caught" :P

"All Pokemon have some sort of value to them...except Bidoof. That's where you draw the line."

"You mad, Slowbro?"

"Lillipup is the antichrist because nothing could be that adorable and get away with it unless it was Satan himself."

"Hurr-Durr!!" <when I see a Herdier

"The thing I like about fire types is that they're extremely good at kicking grass!"

"Poison types are deadly if you don't have the strength to kill them in the first 3 turns."

"Wouldn't it be ironic if a "Steel" type learned Thief?" < get it, because steel = steal? lolololol

"Rivals seem to show up at the worst times, and yet I still manage to kick their behinds."

"Pokemon League Champion? WOOT! I'd like to thank everyone whose dreams I had to crush to win this prestigious title..."

"Younger Joey should grind his Rattata up to Level 100. Then it would REALLY be in the top percentage of Rattata!"

I'll think of more later XD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
My Pokemon quotes:
"Screw the rules, I have Mold Breaker!" (modified version of the most famous Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged quote)

"My Patrat is the top percentage of all Patrat" (what the Unova Youngster Joey should've said)

HansLangone

Simple Trainer
Years
This section is for fics - ie stories, not making quotes. =p The Writer's Lounge would be the only section in these parts that might kinda fit, but as it isn't really related to stories/writing itself I'll just punt this over to Pokemon General for you.

I think I write in the correct place, but it turns out wrong. haha well I do not mind if it followed the rules. so whats ur quote oldman dancer ? lol

maybe jynx might think : " I just know it, it wasnt just me who understands how to dance butt:"

"What you may see as ugly or weird or strange, I find beauty in it all."

That's my philosophy when it comes to Pokemon. :)

i know what you mean.. it were Trubbish and Garbodor right ? hahah

"One shake, two shake, red shake, blue shake." < my cheesy quote when I throw a ball at a Pokemon. If it gets to "blue shake" that means "caught" :P

"All Pokemon have some sort of value to them...except Bidoof. That's where you draw the line."

"You mad, Slowbro?"

"Lillipup is the antichrist because nothing could be that adorable and get away with it unless it was Satan himself."

"Hurr-Durr!!" <when I see a Herdier

"The thing I like about fire types is that they're extremely good at kicking grass!"

"Poison types are deadly if you don't have the strength to kill them in the first 3 turns."

"Wouldn't it be ironic if a "Steel" type learned Thief?" < get it, because steel = steal? lolololol

"Rivals seem to show up at the worst times, and yet I still manage to kick their behinds."

"Pokemon League Champion? WOOT! I'd like to thank everyone whose dreams I had to crush to win this prestigious title..."

"Younger Joey should grind his Rattata up to Level 100. Then it would REALLY be in the top percentage of Rattata!"

I'll think of more later XD

i like ur quotes about Youngster Joey haha

Last edited:

poke are poke

mischievous
Years
"Want to see hell? Battle me" red in G/S/C
"hmph, he used a legendary" blue (gary)
"w00t you noob you have 6 legendarys in your team" me
"Your a peeking tom" misty in G/S/C
"Wohoo! I am finally league champion" wallace in emerald
"I'm a hippie and I'm proud" May in R/S/E

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Can I post my quote here then?
Spoiler:
Originally come from Persona 3 . I and some person change it to fit for Pokemon.

More to come.

Last edited:

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
"Everyone has psychic power, people just don't realize it."
-Sabrina; FR/LG

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
This is a quote that I thought of to plunge into the FAQ of my hack:

"Catching Pokémon has a simple logic to it; the more you own, the more you own".

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Another quote. This is realted to my previous quote:
"What is the meaning of becoming a battler? figth till no end? become the strongest? only those who have followed the path would truly understand the answer to very question"
-The Legendary Knight-

Back