Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia
Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 27th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here

Information

Every week there will be an enlarged image of a Pokemon. It's up to you to guess which Pokemon it is. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM BinaryPeaches your guess. Winners will receive the following:
First Correct Guess: Bronze WTP Emblem
After Ten Correct Guesses: Silver WTP Emblem
After Twenty Correct Guesses: Gold WTP Emblem

BinaryPeaches will be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 10 or 20 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact her and it'll be sorted out. At the end of the week I'll post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next few moments a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Make sure you only guess one Pokemon. There's no '______ or ______'. Even if one is right I'll be counting it as wrong because it's technically two guesses.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM BinaryPeaches your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Don't bug me if the answer is late. Real life might have possibly suddenly got in the way. If I know about something in advanced I'll mention it, but life likes to take unexpected turns. Just be patient and the answer will be put up as soon as I possibly can.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

Last edited by Sora; August 29th, 2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old August 28th, 2011, 04:52 AM
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to deoxys121
Got it! Just submitted my guess. This one was moderately difficult. Kind of easy to miss when going through the DW art.
Old August 28th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
This one's pretty difficult if you don't know what you're looking for. I did it within one run of the archives, though.
Hey, it's Twiggy here. Or Twiggy, if you prefer. I like Servine and Noivern a lot. I'm paired with Kip. I like Katy Perry. I want a Chespin plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
Links
Old August 28th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Awesome.
Gotta go fast!!!

Nature: Quirky
This one was pretty challenging for me but, I believe I got it right.
Old August 29th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

I added a rule (no _____ or _____ in guesses) because I've had this come up a few times in PMs, but I didn't want to count them right (even if they were) because it's technically two answers. So yes, be sure that you're down to one Pokemon and you're sure it's that Pokemon before submitting your guess. :)
Old August 29th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Esper

I almost wanted to guess this one without checking. Glad I didn't as my first assumption was wrong.

deviantart blog pair
Old August 29th, 2011, 02:21 PM
I Date Flaffy's
StreetFighter Till The End

Nature: Adamant
ITS PIKACHU!

I mean, i think i got this, was pretty simple thought L:D
Looking For Some Fun Random Tweets about gaming and Life? Then Follow Me : https://twitter.com/TheGreenArrows
Got Facebook? Then Pm Me For My facebook :D Got an Xbox? Then Add Me :D : X STFUppercut Y
I believe in Mike Ross.
Old August 30th, 2011, 03:29 AM
SuperStone
Beginning Trainer

Can the pokemons be shiny? Cause' if they can, the i'm guessing.
If laughter is the best cure of all...

...you'll never get rid of me.
Old August 30th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
No, they can't be shiny SuperStone. She's not that mean to us. :P
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
Old August 30th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

If I do end up doing a shiny Pokemon, I would mention it. xD I would never pick a shiny Pokemon and not mention it to you guys. But speaking of shinies I miiiight just so a special WTP that is a shiny Pokemon within the next few weeks. :3
Old August 30th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Awesome.
Gotta go fast!!!

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
If I do end up doing a shiny Pokemon, I would mention it. xD I would never pick a shiny Pokemon and not mention it to you guys. But speaking of shinies I miiiight just so a special WTP that is a shiny Pokemon within the next few weeks. :3
Would there be some special award to the users who get it right?
Old August 31st, 2011, 06:35 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

I will see about giving out a special emblem, yes. There will also be a small requirement in one must have participated in about... three WTPs. They didn't have to get three right, just participated.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 03:47 AM
Yoshikkko

Hope I'm not too late to participate in this, I've been away for a week so I was hoping I'd be back in time.

Anyway, this one was quite hard actually, all the ones I thought of were wrong. In my first run I set a few apart, and out of those I closed one again because I thought it wasn't that one anyway and I wouldn't bother to check, but it turned out to be that one haha.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 04:09 AM
Ciax
Ledian Used Starlight!

Nature: Sassy
I have a question for you guys, Do you use some sort of program so you can zoom in on the pixels, if so what is it? Cause all i do is look thorugh bulbaeodai and check it against the ones I think its could be.
Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star
How I Wonder What You Are
Old September 3rd, 2011, 02:59 AM
Yoshikkko

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
I wonder how you'd do that though, because there's no dream world art of the shiny versions, and I don't think there is any art of them at all, except for the sprites. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know.
Old September 3rd, 2011, 08:47 AM
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshikkko View Post
I wonder how you'd do that though, because there's no dream world art of the shiny versions, and I don't think there is any art of them at all, except for the sprites. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know.
I believe this was brought up in a previous week and Peaches said that she can easily recolor a zoomed-in picture. :P
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
Old September 3rd, 2011, 09:13 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Pretty much. I mean, I probably won't be able to get the exact color down, but I'll try my best to do so. That way it won't be too difficult. I'll probably also find an easier place to identify for the shiny as well, just in case. We'll just see when the time arrives though. n_n
Old September 3rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to deoxys121
I would definitely find the challenge of a shiny Pokemon to be very interesting. It would be extra challenging, and I would enjoy it.
Old September 3rd, 2011, 09:39 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Little late because I have a friend over and I also had homework to finish. ANYWAYS.

DWEBBLE
It makes a hole in a suitable rock. If that rock breaks, the Pokémon remains agitated until it locates a replacement.

People who got this week's WTP:
deoxys121
Twiggy
Cid
Awesome.
Toujours
Scarf
Rednael
Yoshikkko
Roswell

Also, I know that I've been late when it comes to the emblems. I'll try to get around to them within the next week or so. :s Next one will be up ASAP!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here