• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
i've downloaded everything you told me but this file is the same as i'd downloadad previously, still KANTO starters, but i can handle, Charmander's final form is a Charizard - my favourite pokemon, just the problem is that if i stuck somewhere i cannot look on youtube videos to find out what to do...

its good , full eng version have only kanto starters for your first pokemon :)
ps. finaly i have deino :D !!!

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
1.IN LAUREN, THE DOC'S LAB, NOT SNOWCE
2.the cave after enermy town
3.I believe you can't get em.
4.Enermy town.
5.The cave after Enermy town, say yes to whatever Zero says, and you get it.
6.The bike is the uniform and the pilot license
7.Archen is sky fossil, obtained in the same cave.
Talk to the dude in the Museum and revive it.
The former, no idea.
8.not sure, but there's a stone store later in the game.
9.Tower in darkdusk city.

Thanks alot!!

How does misdreavus evolve then tho?
And when do I get the pilot license? :D

leews24

ha
Years
Thanks alot!!

How does misdreavus evolve then tho?
And when do I get the pilot license? :D

I have no idea about the evolution line. Try searchin this thread.
The pilot license will be obtainable in the flying gym in Lauren, after beating the gym leader.

i've downloaded everything you told me but this file is the same as i'd downloadad previously, still KANTO starters, but i can handle, Charmander's final form is a Charizard - my favourite pokemon, just the problem is that if i stuck somewhere i cannot look on youtube videos to find out what to do...

If you aren't sure of yours being the real rom, come to my screenshot walkthrough site or Tyranee's vid walkthrough or Smallbirdie's text walkthrough. It's supposed to be Kanto starters.

For everybody experiencing Bad Memory Dump or those sort of system errors, here's what is possible.

Too much going on. Try turning off useless proccesses.
Emulator memory error. Try wiping the emulator cache, or the data(remember to backup)

It might not be these problems, so if the problem continues, trya different emulator. Or js
ust reinstall it.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
People,I've been gone for a long while (Thanks Irene) and I just passed a half of a page filled with questions that have already been answered,and the other half was mostly answers to all of those questions.Please,go check either the
Tyranees video walkthrough
(recomended but never saw it)
Leews24 screenie walkthrough
(recomended for people that don't mind bad language)
Smallbirdies text walkthrough
(same as the video walkthrough)

Years
I got the ice smash tm(already taught to a pokemon), and I went west of kosaka onto route 509 and there were 3 big rocks and some reason I can't break those rocks.

Any clue what to do?

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
This is one of the most amazing hacks i've ever played.
Good Job to all who have worked on this. :)

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
No instead get a Breloom (Bee forest get Sheroom train it lucky egg) or Mienfoo (Left in grass from Day care ) day care is right from the electric city gym Mienshao is awesome so i'm leaning towards Mienfoo

My Mienshao is lvl 55 and he isnt that awesome, only fighting related attacks are Karate Chop and Jump Kick which are both mediocre for a lvl 50ish..
Im using him because I cant come up with any other pokemon to use instead of him for the Zhery League (After it I'll get Machamp since hes 1gen and supposed to keep his actual attacks and instead of my Kadabra I'll get an Alakazam).

Edit: At lvl 56 Mienshao learned Hi Jump Kick, but I still feel theres a huge gap between him and my other pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
i say this 097423742 time

search google : 0907 - pokemon - ruby version (u) (v1.0) 4shared

dude it was a yes or no question but i got another question im stuck apprently i forgot the 2nd badge is that normal
EDIT:ok nvm i just used walk through walls to get back to the second badge maybe that will solve my problem :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
if you are stuck and you are too lazy to browse every page of this thread..just go to google then type your question and add pokecommunity.com at the end of your question..

leews24

ha
Years
Whoawhoawhoa, calm down, this is a pulic thread

If you think of it, Rockerzz182 isn't wrong, searchin the thread via google or thread tools is always a better idea.
Besides, the question of bugs and glithches and white screens have been covered hundreds of times, so people who stayed here quite long are just annoyed.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Thanks Leews..im not here to fight and for me theres nothing wrong in my previous post..im only suggesting a fastest way to search your problem if you dont want to search page by page in this thread..=D..because all the questions thats been repeatedly ask was already answered at this thread..=D

Last edited:
Years
Why there is no vs seeker because i want to train my new pokemon team, I don't want to train them in the grass it will took ages.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Aren't we all? xD
You might be epic but I'm EPIC! xD xD

I've just beat the World Championship in my first try without any Gameshark code B)
Well congrats...? o.O

My Mienshao is lvl 55 and he isnt that awesome, only fighting related attacks are Karate Chop and Jump Kick which are both mediocre for a lvl 50ish..
It IS awesome xD It has Arceus' icon xD

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015

You might be epic but I'm EPIC! xD xD

Well congrats...? o.O

It IS awesome xD It has Arceus' icon xD

Its weird :P, when I put him on storage I accidently put him in the legendary
tab. XD

I want an Alakazam but to get one, I need to trade in a Braviary and for that I need to catch a lvl 5 one in the safari and level it to 54 for it to evolve.
And If I do that I'll get a lvl 54 Alakazam with horrible attacks since every new attack he gets is added automatically. :'(

Did you notice that there arent any fly points after Skyner city?
Maybe there are, im just two cities after Skyner and both of them dont have fly points.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
as far as i know wesley is only waiting for the full english version then he will star the final version of light platinum..im not that 100% sure..but im hoping..i know this will include night and day..

leews24

ha
Years
as far as i know wesley is only waiting for the full english version then he will star the final version of light platinum..im not that 100% sure..but im hoping..i know this will include night and day..

No, I think what we have in the full version
besides, I just hate the Night-Day system.
At first it's cool, but it really gets on the nerves of night players like me

Back