< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio FireRed Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2576    
Old August 31st, 2011 (1:11 AM).
ssbuhan's Avatar
ssbuhan ssbuhan is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Thank you I wanted to evolve haunter but didn't know when I could
lol my game has neva turned black eva even wen i play at nite.
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2577    
Old August 31st, 2011 (2:54 AM).
Red's Charizard's Avatar
Red's Charizard Red's Charizard is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

No, you cannot... your raft was destroyed so you can only use Teleporting System.
too bad because I haven't picked up the item in the safari zone that needs "surfing" (on the island at the lake in front of the entrance)

in the next beta would be something to "surf" or the only way to surf would be lapras? (because the problem would be: after you release lapras you cannot surf again)
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds the 350px height limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #2578    
Old August 31st, 2011 (4:23 AM).
NewMew's Avatar
NewMew NewMew is offline
Sephiroth
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aura
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Charizard View Post
too bad :( because I haven't picked up the item in the safari zone that needs "surfing" (on the island at the lake in front of the entrance)

in the next beta would be something to "surf" or the only way to surf would be lapras? (because the problem would be: after you release lapras you cannot surf again)
There is no HM3 in this hack at all. No need for it really :)
Reply With Quote
  #2579    
Old August 31st, 2011 (4:34 AM).
pako's Avatar
pako pako is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hoku Region
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 51
I found This Ash's Back in Pokésho

I think that you can use this back :)
Kanto Region will change in :
Reply With Quote
  #2580    
Old August 31st, 2011 (5:06 AM).
Nixon1 Nixon1 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbuhan View Post
lol my game has neva turned black eva even wen i play at nite.
Mine is similar I really can't tell the difference between night and day I was playing at 9 yesterday and my haunter wouldn't evolve for some reason I take it to the pokemon rater and he says it couldn't be happier
Reply With Quote
  #2581    
Old August 31st, 2011 (9:02 AM).
metapod23's Avatar
metapod23 metapod23 is offline
Hardened Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by pako View Post
I found This Ash's Back in Pokésho

I think that you can use this back
The one I'm using in the game now is better.
Reply With Quote
  #2582    
Old August 31st, 2011 (11:59 AM).
NewMew's Avatar
NewMew NewMew is offline
Sephiroth
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aura
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
The one I'm using in the game now is better.
+1 on that

Dude if you are carrying on with this hack could you please tell me wether or not you are going to alter any of the episodes you have already done? Because i would love too play it and not have to keep going back to the beginning each time you release a new beta. This is one of the only hacks i have played and enjoyed "Im a hacker not a player lol". It's brill :) well done.
Reply With Quote
  #2583    
Old August 31st, 2011 (2:52 PM).
iop50's Avatar
iop50 iop50 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Mine is similar I really can't tell the difference between night and day I was playing at 9 yesterday and my haunter wouldn't evolve for some reason I take it to the pokemon rater and he says it couldn't be happier
Options-> Emulator -> Real Time Clock -> Click it if there isn't a check on it.
I support:
Reply With Quote
  #2584    
Old August 31st, 2011 (3:28 PM).
metapod23's Avatar
metapod23 metapod23 is offline
Hardened Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMew View Post
+1 on that

Dude if you are carrying on with this hack could you please tell me wether or not you are going to alter any of the episodes you have already done? Because i would love too play it and not have to keep going back to the beginning each time you release a new beta. This is one of the only hacks i have played and enjoyed "Im a hacker not a player lol". It's brill well done.
I'm making slight changes now, but it has more to do with the tiles and animations. I'll more likely than not be updating older events in the future, though, but nothing is necessarily planned.

Thanks for the nice comments
Reply With Quote
  #2585    
Old August 31st, 2011 (9:52 PM).
Zenxl Zenxl is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
My starter pokemon was pikachu is that supposed to happen? Also he never listens and only attacks sometimes. Any help?
Reply With Quote
  #2586    
Old August 31st, 2011 (11:09 PM).
NewMew's Avatar
NewMew NewMew is offline
Sephiroth
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aura
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenxl View Post
My starter pokemon was pikachu is that supposed to happen? Also he never listens and only attacks sometimes. Any help?
Thats ment to happen until u complete the spearow event. When u go in to the pokemon centre you know its over, and pikachu should start listening. Goog luck.
Reply With Quote
  #2587    
Old September 1st, 2011 (2:30 AM).
fingy773 fingy773 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Hey. umm my game crashes/ screen goes black whenver i go to step into the 5 star breeding place. what could i do to fix this?
i havn't moved any bad eggs in the pc. but i did loose at the pokemon exam test, which i'm hoping doesn't matter, seeing as Ash failed the test in the series.
Reply With Quote
  #2588    
Old September 1st, 2011 (2:35 AM).
ZxC Mirai's Avatar
ZxC Mirai ZxC Mirai is offline
Huh?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pampanga Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnForgiven* View Post
I beat the Pokemon league top 16...

nand the Party won't Appear
Oo0o0o0o0ps! Someone has passed my Question! :D





POKEMON SkyWhite COMING SOON....
Reply With Quote
  #2589    
Old September 1st, 2011 (4:15 AM).
LegendOrton's Avatar
LegendOrton LegendOrton is offline
Fire Expert!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 13
Really Great Hack but the Wild Pokemons should be stronger , theyre too weak:/
But this hack is Really cool, it was like i watched the anime again
Youve done it well

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnForgiven* View Post
Oo0o0o0o0ps! Someone has passed my Question! :D
Hm it worked for me, i went to the Poke Lab in Pallet town and the event started,
@metapod : there was an only bug, in the Garden behind the lab while the event i was the only person there, Prof oak and the other Chrakters where invisible and if wanna speak with the "ghost Charakters" the game crashes! but if u dont speak with them its the same


POKEMON ASH GRAY

Reply With Quote
  #2590    
Old September 1st, 2011 (2:40 PM).
Xz LegaCy zX's Avatar
Xz LegaCy zX Xz LegaCy zX is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Can i ask what i do when i forfeit against ritchie, i went back to pallet, nothing, i talked to everyone in indigo, nothing. Im so confused. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2591    
Old September 1st, 2011 (2:42 PM).
jvpski3 jvpski3 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 739 Long Street, Eterna City
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 177
Wowwwww nize hackee!!~! I love it~~~
Reply With Quote
  #2592    
Old September 1st, 2011 (6:17 PM). Edited September 1st, 2011 by Zenxl.
Zenxl Zenxl is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMew View Post
Thats ment to happen until u complete the spearow event. When u go in to the pokemon centre you know its over, and pikachu should start listening. Goog luck.
Thanks He started listening.




Edit: Also there's a glitch once you go to Viridian city and go to the left of Officer Jenny and then try to swim at that little pond. Instead of swimming, you'll just jump to the side onto the grass and swim on land. I dunno if you can fix this. So yea just a little heads up. But it fixes itself when you enter a building.
Reply With Quote
  #2593    
Old September 2nd, 2011 (5:26 AM).
kervin9999's Avatar
kervin9999 kervin9999 is offline
"Froslass and Froslad"
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Posts: 14
Quote:
"You aren't supposed to talk to them. The event activates when you step on a tile. You should not be able to skip that cutscene."
Yes, I know that. I am playing this hack for the fifth time and this is the first time it happens. I think it wouldn't be solved... I don't want to start again. I'm already at the Elite Four battle. This is so unfair! *depressed* T.T

By the way, thanks for the reply Metapod... You're the best.
Reply With Quote
  #2594    
Old September 2nd, 2011 (6:51 AM).
shomoher's Avatar
shomoher shomoher is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hearthome City
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 194
I've downloaded Beta 3.0 like a few months ago, and to activate the Pokemon League events, I have to download the Beta 3.5... What do I need to do to keep my progress up till now and not start all over again? Do I just delete my sav file and replace the gba file with the new Beta 3.5 gba file?

And any hints on the locations of the shards? Any help will be appreciated!!

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Reply With Quote
  #2595    
Old September 2nd, 2011 (8:18 AM).
LegendOrton's Avatar
LegendOrton LegendOrton is offline
Fire Expert!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by shomoher View Post
I've downloaded Beta 3.0 like a few months ago, and to activate the Pokemon League events, I have to download the Beta 3.5... What do I need to do to keep my progress up till now and not start all over again? Do I just delete my sav file and replace the gba file with the new Beta 3.5 gba file?

And any hints on the locations of the shards? Any help will be appreciated!!
I dont know if you keep your progress but u must download LunarIPS and Patch the GBA file of the game.

Taker better a copy of the game & the save state before u patch it


POKEMON ASH GRAY

Reply With Quote
  #2596    
Old September 2nd, 2011 (10:02 AM). Edited September 2nd, 2011 by kageurufu.
kageurufu kageurufu is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
I can't get the party to start either, finished the event, talked to Oak outside of the indigo plateau, and no matter whether I walk to pallet or teleport nothing happens.

Oak in his lab just rates my pokedex, and mom heals my pokemon.

I dont think I finished the movie event though, I am not "tough" enough, and dont have the right color shards for it I am too cute for the wigglytuff and dont know how to fix that
Reply With Quote
  #2597    
Old September 2nd, 2011 (10:42 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 13,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by kageurufu View Post
I dont think I finished the movie event though, I am not "tough" enough, and dont have the right color shards for it I am too cute for the wigglytuff and dont know how to fix that
If you made one pokemon cute, then you must start anew... which means you need to give boost to "clear" pokemon =)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #2598    
Old September 2nd, 2011 (2:55 PM).
Réd's Avatar
Réd Réd is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 15
I downloaded today cool!!!! but there's many glitches good luck to you guys!
Prism:
Reply With Quote
  #2599    
Old September 2nd, 2011 (4:37 PM).
satoshi1's Avatar
satoshi1 satoshi1 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
hello pokemon ash gray version is very good,I've defeated Mewtwo, but what do I do now, I have to go back to pallet?how?
I use pokemon ash gray 3.03
PLEEEEEEEESEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2600    
Old September 2nd, 2011 (5:05 PM).
metapod23's Avatar
metapod23 metapod23 is offline
Hardened Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Réd View Post
I downloaded today cool!!!! but there's many glitches good luck to you guys!
No, there's not many glitches. There's a few, as is the case with most hacks, especially when being done by one person in his free time.

I am currently updating/beta-testing the game and will release a new beta when I'm done (no new events, though). I'll check on the Pallet Party Panic episode to see if activates after you lose to Ritchie when I get to it. Last time I tested it, it worked.
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:00 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top