Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 29th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
The first film was my favourite. It was actually touching, which I guess they tried in the current filler arc too, but it's a rare sight in Bleach.

Second, bleh, just Hitsugaya being all cold and lonely.

Third, Rukia. Kind of similar to the second one, but I found it more interesting.

At least all of them have (relatively) good animation. That's what I see in the Bleach movies.
It's Bleach with high-quality animation. I couldn't be asking for more, if I wanted good plot then what the hell am I doing watching Bleach in the first place.

All I'm expecting from Hell Chapter is good fighting animation, and some cool environments (Hell anyone?).

So is there any good subs of it out yet or what? I'm gonna check on Nyaa when I finish this post, but still.

Old August 29th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
You're pretty much right about Hell Chapter although I thought the backgrounds/environments outside of Karakura Town were pretty lazy. D:
Old August 29th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Lazy like as they are in the series now, or lazy like even worse?

Old August 29th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Not quite as bad as the series, I mean the penultimate battles before the aizen fight were in the sky....not that bad.
Old August 29th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

I can't blame them, I prefer drawing skies and clouds a hundred times over drawing suburban environments.

Old August 30th, 2011, 01:00 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Ooh, new anime:

Spoiler:
Ah, Kuukaku! It's been absolutely forever! XD I love that they used her, even if it was a bit of an asspull. XD

Ichigo can't contain the hollow. Who else saw that coming? >__<

It seems kinda funny that Urahara is sitting in a library, in broad daylight, in an all black tunic-thing. XD

NEXT WEEK: Urahara reigai! What'll this be like? 0__0
Old August 30th, 2011, 03:56 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
^
Spoiler:
Urahara reigai 8D It's gonna be an interesting episode.

Aaaand now we know how they were saved, lol. Bit random, but works I guess.

Anyway, that aside, Unohana!! 8D I really, really hope they'll show the full fights of the R. Captains versus the original. XD And now you could kinda see why they cut the Byakuya vs R. Byakuya in the first place, because they're going to show it now? I hope.

Old August 31st, 2011, 09:24 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Manga.
Spoiler:
"WHY ME CRY"
*snickers* Sorry xD;

Hmm. The Ginjou thing is partly explained. How old is that guy.
Tsukishima being creepy. Chad and Inoue are knocked out.

Looks like Urahara and Isshin don't intend to do anything hostile.

So they were all "evil" all along? THAT'S interesting.
What did Riruka mean? :V

Aaaaand... They all look like arrancar now.

Anime ASAP.

Old August 31st, 2011, 11:59 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:

Ah, okay, that's interesting - the rule was made because of Ginjou. Makes me wonder - what happened along the line?

Ah, okay, so it looks like we might get a flashback, or at least one chapter explaining the whole Ginjou thing.

"Why me sad" doesn't Kubo usually have kind of good English as his titles? Though looking at his previous titles, they weren't all perfect...

Ah, okay, so it seems her ~wuv~ for Ichigo helps her to overcome Trollkishima's power slightly, or at least have the gut instinct that something is wrong.

Trollkishima looks so creepy in one of the pages. Reminds me of Aizen.

Oopsy, he broke them. And once again, the non-shinigami have become USELESS.

Ahaha, I love Isshin's (only) line.

Oh? Looks like Riruka is still Tsundere for Ichigo.

So it looks like they all got a bit of Ichigo's powers. Tsukishima, Ginjou, Riruka, Yukio, Jackie and Giriko, versus Ichigo, Renji, Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, Ikkaku (and maybe Isshin and Urahara, but I think they'll do more behind-the-scenes work). I wonder who will fight who? My thoughts:
Ginjou - Ichigo (for obvious reasons)
Tsukishima - Byakuya (idk, they just seem to fit)
Yukio - Hitsugaya (kid versus kid)
But the others, I'm not so sure about...
Ohwait, where's Rukia? Perhaps she gets Sushigawara.

Well, an alright chapter. We got to see some of the other characters now (though what were they doing before...?), and it seems like we'll get to see Ichigo's powers in full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Manga.
Spoiler:

So they were all "evil" all along? THAT'S interesting.
Spoiler:
I think they're still under Tsukishima's influence, like Orihime and Chad. They may or may not be for/against Ichigo.
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
Old August 31st, 2011, 12:56 PM
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
I think they're still under Tsukishima's influence, like Orihime and Chad. They may or may not be for/against Ichigo.
Spoiler:
Could be, though Doll was all "I don't need Ichigo's powers...!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times View Post
Spoiler:
"WHY ME CRY"
*snickers* Sorry xD;
Lol, I know, right?
~Ushishishi <3
~♪ I'm strange, and I like it, that's just the way I am! Can't change, I can't hide it, that's just the way I am! ♫
~QK = a ninja!!
~Music is life
Old September 1st, 2011, 01:01 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Haven't got much to say about the anime, really.

Old September 1st, 2011, 10:17 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:

Ah, okay, that's interesting - the rule was made because of Ginjou. Makes me wonder - what happened along the line?

Ah, okay, so it looks like we might get a flashback, or at least one chapter explaining the whole Ginjou thing.

"Why me sad" doesn't Kubo usually have kind of good English as his titles? Though looking at his previous titles, they weren't all perfect...

Ah, okay, so it seems her ~wuv~ for Ichigo helps her to overcome Trollkishima's power slightly, or at least have the gut instinct that something is wrong.

Trollkishima looks so creepy in one of the pages. Reminds me of Aizen.

Oopsy, he broke them. And once again, the non-shinigami have become USELESS.

Ahaha, I love Isshin's (only) line.

Oh? Looks like Riruka is still Tsundere for Ichigo.

So it looks like they all got a bit of Ichigo's powers. Tsukishima, Ginjou, Riruka, Yukio, Jackie and Giriko, versus Ichigo, Renji, Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, Ikkaku (and maybe Isshin and Urahara, but I think they'll do more behind-the-scenes work). I wonder who will fight who? My thoughts:
Ginjou - Ichigo (for obvious reasons)
Tsukishima - Byakuya (idk, they just seem to fit)
Yukio - Hitsugaya (kid versus kid)
But the others, I'm not so sure about...
Ohwait, where's Rukia? Perhaps she gets Sushigawara.

Well, an alright chapter. We got to see some of the other characters now (though what were they doing before...?), and it seems like we'll get to see Ichigo's powers in full.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I KNEW IT! Aha, I finally predicted something right...well a little. I said her love would completely overcome, or something like that, but it only kinda did. :\ CLOSE. ENOUGH.

Here is Rukia, top panel:
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/90527597/10
XD

So Tsukishima can overload a person's memory until their brain ceases to function? Overpowered, much?

Riruka may stay after the arc, as a good guy. Probably due to the fans love of her. XD

So, will this change the actual fullbrings of the fullbringers? Like will they have extra powers, or are they just enhanced?
Old September 1st, 2011, 11:12 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hey guys, sorry for not coming on in a while again.
It seems I still have problems getting on PC.
I'm guessing there's problems with whatever server I'm going through.

I'll comment about the new manga and anime in a little while.

Next up, new Battle Data Charts!
These are a bit different, 8 categories instead of 6.
  • Offense
  • Defense
  • Mobility
  • Kido
  • Spiritual Power
  • Intellect
  • Physical Strength
  • Stamina

Like before, stats range from 0 to 100, in multiples of 10.
The new total is 800 instead of 600, as you can see.
There are charts for both captain and non-captain members.

Here are the new Battle Data Charts for the canon captains.
ILP and myself worked together to come up with their stats.
I you have any suggestion, please let us know.

Old September 1st, 2011, 11:44 AM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Spoiler:

Manga

Urahara and Isshin are always good for comedy.
Moving on, I swear if they all become Captain class level fighters from this, I can't WAIT for their deaths.

What I'm talking about is the sharing Ichigo's fulllbringer power plotholepoint.

Way One: Think of Fullbring Ichigo's powers as 10000 EXp. Ginjou's sword swipe was Exp. all. Granting everyone an equal chunk of power/experience, with Ginjou being slightly ahead.

This method means that if their powers + a fraction of Ichigo's power, can fight captains on equal footing, then I call bull.

Way Two: The stat boost way. Fullbring Ichigo is now Ichigo with...a 6 level boosts to all his stats. Ginjou's swipe is a group version of Psych up, granting them all the SAME boost along their own powers.

This method makes me wis death upon them all in the horrible way possible. >.> Just how many logical things are defied in that method is not funny, just sad and horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE!

...moving.

Chad and Orihime are out of the fight, oh joy. >.>

New Chart!

[Offense: 100]
Since I'm manly and awesome, oh wait...serious explanation. I mainly use Haduka (Hand-to-Hand) in combat and thus am a lot stronger than I look.

[Mobility: 100]
In conjunction with my Haduka, I use HoHo-(Flash Step) as well to use my agility and speed to make my opponent nearly helpless battle. I can also make flash clones if necessary.

[Stamina: 100]
I trained my body to be able to last slug fests as well as to able to use all those moves and techniques in session without my movements become sluggish afterwords. I can fight for DAYS if necessary, but will most likely raid the kitchen after using the bathroom after the fight is over.

[Defense: 50]
I can take a damage if necessary but don't make a habit of it, I can don't really have to defend that much, thus this stat is low.

[Intelligence: 80]
I run the intelligence corps , thus this stat is average compared to Captains. I mainly focus on psychology and philosophy, so I am capable of breaking down my foe, interrogating them and able to view a situation in many different perspectives.

[Kido: 60]
Aside from kido spells and Shunko, I really have no need to use it, so I just average out.

[Spiritual Power: 70]
Yeah...focused more on direct combat than stuff using this.

[Physical Strength: 100]
Yay for rock crushing punches!

Total: 660/800

Last edited by Merciless Cremator; September 1st, 2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old September 1st, 2011, 05:03 PM
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Wait... Why'd I call her Doll?? *facepalm* I think I'm mixing characters' names now... >___< (There's a girl named Doll in 1/2 Prince) And maybe because her powers involve a dollhouse.
~Ushishishi <3
~♪ I'm strange, and I like it, that's just the way I am! Can't change, I can't hide it, that's just the way I am! ♫
~QK = a ninja!!
~Music is life
Old September 1st, 2011, 06:29 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltyShard378 View Post
Spoiler:
Could be, though Doll was all "I don't need Ichigo's powers...!"
I'm sticking with Tsundere >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

Spoiler:

Here is Rukia, top panel:
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/90527597/10
XD

So Tsukishima can overload a person's memory until their brain ceases to function? Overpowered, much?

Riruka may stay after the arc, as a good guy. Probably due to the fans love of her. XD

So, will this change the actual fullbrings of the fullbringers? Like will they have extra powers, or are they just enhanced?
Spoiler:
I wonder why I didn't notice her o.o

This is the guy that can turn you against your friends in one cut. I don't think NOW was the best time to call OP :p

Riruka and Yukio are the most likely, I think.

Well, Ichigo's powers were, I think, enhanced speed and strength, no? I think it would make sense that if you take someone's powers, you can also do what they can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Next up, new Battle Data Charts!
These are a bit different, 8 categories instead of 6.
Offense: 70, Because I'm not particularly offensive - if you look at my zanpakutou, I don't have any actual attacks, it's all abilities.

Defense: 70, For the same reasons as Offense. I'm the kind of person who, if given the choice, would rather stay back and analyse everything, and only go in when I feel confident that I don't have to do a whole lot.

Mobility: 80, Because my zanpakutou allows time to move slightly slower for me, I appear to move slightly faster even though I have only affected myself slightly.

Kidou: 100, I mainly use Kidou in my fights, both bakudo and hadou equally, as they are my way of both out-right attacking, and at helping restrict my opponents so I can cut them.

Reiatsu: 80, I am around average for this, as I do not have much reiatsu. While it is important for both Kidou and my zanpakutou, it is not something that I excel at.

Intellect: 100. This goes without saying, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad.

Physical Strength: 60. I am not physically very strong, having a very small build, and preferring to use my brain to my muscles.

Stamina: 80. I am average at this, as I can fight for quite a while, but not more than a few hours at a time.

Total: 640. The same as if you were perfectly average (captain standard) in every stat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator View Post
Spoiler:
What I'm talking about is the sharing Ichigo's fulllbringer power plotholepoint.

Way One: Think of Fullbring Ichigo's powers as 10000 EXp. Ginjou's sword swipe was Exp. all. Granting everyone an equal chunk of power/experience, with Ginjou being slightly ahead.

This method means that if their powers + a fraction of Ichigo's power, can fight captains on equal footing, then I call bull.

Way Two: The stat boost way. Fullbring Ichigo is now Ichigo with...a 6 level boosts to all his stats. Ginjou's swipe is a group version of Psych up, granting them all the SAME boost along their own powers.
Spoiler:
Well, I would rather the latter happen, because then it's less of a stretch for them to rival Captains that way. But don't forget, they can also use their own incredibly dangerous abilities.

Quote:
Wait... Why'd I call her Doll?? *facepalm* I think I'm mixing characters' names now... >___< (There's a girl named Doll in 1/2 Prince) And maybe because her powers involve a dollhouse.
Ahaha, I actually didn't think much of it. I think "doll" can be used to describe an attractive girl/woman, no?
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Old September 1st, 2011, 08:08 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
I'm sticking with Tsundere >.>

Spoiler:
I wonder why I didn't notice her o.o

This is the guy that can turn you against your friends in one cut. I don't think NOW was the best time to call OP :p

Riruka and Yukio are the most likely, I think.

Well, Ichigo's powers were, I think, enhanced speed and strength, no? I think it would make sense that if you take someone's powers, you can also do what they can do.

Spoiler:
Well, I would rather the latter happen, because then it's less of a stretch for them to rival Captains that way. But don't forget, they can also use their own incredibly dangerous abilities.

Ahaha, I actually didn't think much of it. I think "doll" can be used to describe an attractive girl/woman, no?
Spoiler:
True. Well, MORE overpowered. That better? XP

I really hope Yukio can be a good guy, I like him. Personally, if they all could I'd be happy, but I know that shouldn't be feasible. Wait, this is Kubo we're talking about, so actually, it is feasible. XD

Quote:

XD I figured that was just your nickname for her. XD

New Chart!

• Offense: 70 :: I start out pretty low, but my Zanpakuto ability increases it, by a lot. I figured I would rank this as base offense.
  • Defense: 70 :: Defense really isn't my thing. It's good enough, but nothing special.
  • Mobility: 100 :: Gotta be agile to dance properly. :D
  • Kido: 70 :: Kido can be devastating with my ability, but it is pretty difficult to do properly.
  • Spiritual Power: 70 :: Nothing to see here, move along.
  • Intellect: 80 :: Only reason this is pretty high is the whole strategy of my zanpakuto comes from switching on and off of the beat of the song.
  • Physical Strength: 70 :: Mediocre. ^^
  • Stamina: 100 :: Gotta keep dancing! :D

I don't know why my list isn't in Palatino Linotype, but oh well. >__<
Old September 2nd, 2011, 01:35 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I also get the feeling Kubo's gonna keep the most popular characters. Which likely means Riruka and Yukio.

Though he isn't as keen to keep bad guys as friends as a lot of other shounen artists (Hiro Mashima anyone?). I mean, he could've kept some of the Espada, like Grimmjow or Ulquiorra, since they were really popular characters who did have sort of a "good" side. But in the case of the Arrancar I guess Kubo really just wanted them to be given a dramatic backstory and killed.

With the Fullbring I guess it's a different story, as they started out as "friends". But since we don't know what Kubo has in mind for the coming arcs, it's difficult to speculate.

Old September 2nd, 2011, 05:07 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
True. Well, MORE overpowered. That better? XP

I really hope Yukio can be a good guy, I like him. Personally, if they all could I'd be happy, but I know that shouldn't be feasible. Wait, this is Kubo we're talking about, so actually, it is feasible. XD
Spoiler:
Much better :p

Yeah, I think him and Riruka are the more favourites of XCution. And yup, very few people die in Bleach (excluding Arrancar, obviously) - in fact, I wonder if Tsukishima and Ginjou will actually die, because, well, that's killing another person/human, as opposed to a Hollow.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Though he isn't as keen to keep bad guys as friends as a lot of other shounen artists (Hiro Mashima anyone?). I mean, he could've kept some of the Espada, like Grimmjow or Ulquiorra, since they were really popular characters who did have sort of a "good" side. But in the case of the Arrancar I guess Kubo really just wanted them to be given a dramatic backstory and killed.

With the Fullbring I guess it's a different story, as they started out as "friends". But since we don't know what Kubo has in mind for the coming arcs, it's difficult to speculate.
Spoiler:
You have a point there, actually. Well, unless you include Soul Society as the villains of the first arc, in which case, you're horribly, horribly wrong :p

Don't forget, though, that Grimmjow isn't necessarily dead. He was slashed, we saw a panel of him grimacing, and that's it. And I'm still holding on to Ulquiorra's unusual death. Not to mention Nel and co.; we still don't know what's with them. If I remember right, Aaroniero, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Hallibel (though she doesn't count) were the only ones not killed by a Captain (though Aaroniero was killed by Rukia so...). Eh.

I think Ginjou, Tsukishima and the rest of XCution will be "dealt with" (whether that means killing them, turning them good, or letting them escape depends on what Kubo decides). Then Ginjou being a substitute Shinigami will be explained, and probably a flashback. Hopefully, more will be explained about Isshin and Urahara (though that's a bit of a stretch).

If I remember right, Kubo mentioned that after Aizen will be one short arc, and one long arc...?
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Old September 2nd, 2011, 06:14 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:
Much better :p

Yeah, I think him and Riruka are the more favourites of XCution. And yup, very few people die in Bleach (excluding Arrancar, obviously) - in fact, I wonder if Tsukishima and Ginjou will actually die, because, well, that's killing another person/human, as opposed to a Hollow.

Spoiler:
You have a point there, actually. Well, unless you include Soul Society as the villains of the first arc, in which case, you're horribly, horribly wrong :p

Don't forget, though, that Grimmjow isn't necessarily dead. He was slashed, we saw a panel of him grimacing, and that's it. And I'm still holding on to Ulquiorra's unusual death. Not to mention Nel and co.; we still don't know what's with them. If I remember right, Aaroniero, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Hallibel (though she doesn't count) were the only ones not killed by a Captain (though Aaroniero was killed by Rukia so...). Eh.

I think Ginjou, Tsukishima and the rest of XCution will be "dealt with" (whether that means killing them, turning them good, or letting them escape depends on what Kubo decides). Then Ginjou being a substitute Shinigami will be explained, and probably a flashback. Hopefully, more will be explained about Isshin and Urahara (though that's a bit of a stretch).

If I remember right, Kubo mentioned that after Aizen will be one short arc, and one long arc...?
Spoiler:
I kinda had thought about that. Every enemy so far has been dead already. Ginjou and Tsukishima are currently alive, and killing a living human being would mean one has to go to Hell, right...? Unless it's more complicated than that. :\

Yeah, Kubo mentioned one short then one long arc. I wonder if by long he means Soul Society Long or Soul Society + Arrancar and Aizen Arc long?
Old September 2nd, 2011, 06:31 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:

Spoiler:
I kinda had thought about that. Every enemy so far has been dead already. Ginjou and Tsukishima are currently alive, and killing a living human being would mean one has to go to Hell, right...? Unless it's more complicated than that. :\

Yeah, Kubo mentioned one short then one long arc. I wonder if by long he means Soul Society Long or Soul Society + Arrancar and Aizen Arc long?
Spoiler:
What do you mean when you say "Killing a living human being would mean one has to go to Hell" - unless it's something from the movie (which I still need to watch)? If so, then don't say anything please, because I don't want spoiler >.>

Probably the former - the latter would require a massive build up and continuation, and was, what, 400-odd chapters? I think Soul Society was only around 100, from Ichigo's entrance to his exit.
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Old September 2nd, 2011, 06:38 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:
What do you mean when you say "Killing a living human being would mean one has to go to Hell" - unless it's something from the movie (which I still need to watch)? If so, then don't say anything please, because I don't want spoiler >.>

Probably the former - the latter would require a massive build up and continuation, and was, what, 400-odd chapters? I think Soul Society was only around 100, from Ichigo's entrance to his exit.
Spoiler:
Nothing specifically from the movie. XD Besides I wouldn't really consider it canon, anyways. I just mean, Ichigo is a living human being, and Xcution are all living human beings. I thought when one living human being killed another, that was considered a sin that couldn't be purified by Konso, therefore the soul went to hell. Unless, like I said, it is more complicated that that, which I am gonna assume for Ichigo's sake, it is. XD

I would rather have the latter. I WANT MOAR BLEACH. xD
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:43 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Though I'd assume that since Ginjou and Tsukishima are considered generally "evil", killing them would be a "good" thing?

So if anyone would go to hell, it'd probably be Ginjou and Tsukishima. That's the vibe this gives.

...Though I'm starting to think Kubo's not really caring about hell, anyway. He did let the anime people do what they wanted :P
So it's relatively safe to assume that there's not going to be many canon depictions of hell in the future.

But in the promo chapter for Hell Arc, it seemed like the arrancar go to hell, in their arrancar form.

So does that mean hollows remain in hollow form when they go to hell? I'd have presumed that they revert to individual humans.

Unless they seize to be individuals when they become menos grande/arrancar?

Still, it's strange that they go to hell when their acts while hollows are supposedly "forgiven". Or does that change when they become arrancar, too?

Old September 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
@ MC, Pikapal, and ILP
I'll have your Battle Datat Charts up later tonight.

Quote:
Spoiler:
But in the promo chapter for Hell Arc, it seemed like the arrancar go to hell, in their arrancar form.

So does that mean hollows remain in hollow form when they go to hell? I'd have presumed that they revert to individual humans.

Unless they seize to be individuals when they become menos grande/arrancar?

Still, it's strange that they go to hell when their acts while hollows are supposedly "forgiven". Or does that change when they become arrancar, too?
Spoiler:
I'm guess one could make the hypothesis that becoming Menos and later Arrancar seals in their new form as their soul.
So when they have to go to hell, they'll look like their Arrancar self.
Just my guess, since the only canon example of a Hollow going to hell was Shrieker.

Old September 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I'm thinking that Kubo thought about using Hell later on, and introducing it with Shrieker, but then changed his mind.

Or maybe he never intended it at all, and it was only to give a little bit of depth.

With the concept of hell, all souls in Soul Society should be "good". Though a lot of them still manage to be douchebags :P

...Albeit maybe that's because of the horrible way they're all treated through the oligarchy that is Soul Society. I guess it makes sense though, the people in charge are older than the idea itself of democracy :P

Another unfair thing is that the souls born in SS can kill and do whatever they want (I'm suspecting that for instance Gin and Aizen were born in SS), while they would've been sent to hell instead were they to have done those crimes in the real world.

I guess they go to hell when they die as Shinigami, though.

Also, I just ehm... borrowed the 4th film. Be watching it tomorrow.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here