The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:12 AM
King!
better

Nature: Jolly
I really am sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this, at least for now. If it's still up and running when I get everything sorted out here and everything calms down, I'd like to join again. I really enjoyed being Damian, and it was a good change from what I usually RP as. xD So thanks for making such an awesome RP, and best of luck to all of you!
Old September 2nd, 2011, 12:56 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Nature: Relaxed
Hmm, if you say so, King. I'll have your spot open just in case you decide to come back.

If no one else begins posting soon, I'll have to make some changes..

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old September 2nd, 2011, 01:39 PM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Nature: Docile
I posted :3 it was quite a short and crappy post... but I posted, soz I couldn't think of nothing better :3

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*
Old September 3rd, 2011, 11:17 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

After much debate, I've come to a rather unpleasant decision. I have just began college again, and things have become a lot more busier than I thought they would be, and I have realized I don't have the time to be able to fully GM this high-quality RP. It is with that decision that I have decided to postpone the continuation of the sequel. This doesn't mean it is gone, I have just decided to lock it, and continue it another time, whether from the same part of the story, from the beginning or (likely) make an entirely different plot.

I realize this might be upsetting for you, and I apologize. I will be sure to let everyone know once the sequel is back up here. I could be weeks, probably more likely months.

For the purpose of discussion and perhaps idea blogging, though, I will leave the OOC up.

Thanks everyone for their interest, and I hope to see you around PC.

Be sure to check out my new RP, Here

It is CO-GMed, giving me more freedom, and the demand for it is most likely going to be a lot less.

Old September 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Nature: Quirky
And the IC has been closed upon request. When you decide to re-open it, give me a yell!
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:33 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

New story, new characters, A New Beginning. Wait for it, coming soon. (Just not too soon, )

Old October 14th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

OMG.... I hate you -.-

Another RP I must join...

Sponsored Links