The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 6th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Nature: Docile
The woman had loosely aimed her arrow at a girl who was being held by a boy dressed in a black trenchcoat, she had an upset look on her face.

The woman felt a tear of shame fade into her eye as she frew back her bow, she released her arrow and the chaos infused obsidian arrow launched itself at the girl.

Josh barely had any time to react his hand began to sting suddenly and he felt instinct take over he grabbed Kenna and dropped her to the ground. A black arrow zipped right past them and broke off the ground and Josh heard the smash of a window as a woman with a black cloak landed upon the ground. She didn't say a word she simply redrew her bow and aimed it straight at Josh he rolled out of the way taking Kenna with him, they stood up and Josh drew his dagger.

The headmaster cried some kind of incantation as a barage of spells was launched from his staff.

They simply bounced off the woman and were sent flying back at the headmaster.

"void magic...." He murmured as his own spells knocked him to the floor.

The woman took no notice and simply drew back her bow once more.

Josh charged her before she could fire. Students were panicking and running away as he ran towards the woman. Terrified teachers helped them out. Josh couldn't see what Kenna was doing.

Josh struck out at the woman but his dagger barely got near her before the same force that had repelled the headmasters magic had launched him back. He somehow managed to land on his feet. Josh saw Kenna behind him. The woman aimed an arrow at her and Josh suddenly felt a severe pain in his hand as his ruins began to glow... suddenly his knowledge of fighting increased and he felt a strange energy flowing through. Just as the arrow was fired Josh slice it in two before it hit its mark. The woman looked at him in surprise but smiled when she saw his hands markings.

"So you are Gandalfr also?" She said.

Josh looked at her with confused eyes.

"What?"

The woman glanced at him with a less impressed smirk.

"No matter... now die" She aimed an arrow... but it wasn't aimed at Josh it was aimed at another student who was running away.

It hit its mark and the student fell to the floor in pain. He moaned and groaned but he wasn't dead when Josh turned around the woman was gone.

Joshs attention was turned back to the boy. He was screaming now and just as a teacher approached him a strange heart shaped redish-black light appeared below the boy... and then it happened.

It was so incredibly disturbing that it was hard to explain.

The boys fingernails grew large and cut his own hands that had began to bubble their flesh as the grew larger and turned black, almost like a shadow, his feet took on a similar role, bursting from his shoes as his back began to arch and his spine protruded as spikes all of which were turning the same shade of black. After the blackness covered his body his face eyes burned a chaotic red and were the only part of his body you didn't have to squint at to examine the detail.

The boy... now more beast charged at Josh with all its might throwing him to the side and beginning to attack anyone in sight, luckily most of the students had already been evacuated.

Josh stood himself up and watched as the beast attacked everything and everyone.

The woman had returned to the chamber of the void clock to find her master still watching it with obsession.

"Master... the task has been done but I had slight difficulty doing so... the humans they summoned... they are..."

"Gandalfr." The man finished the sentence for her.

"I know that... I knew that from the moment they appeared. Gandalfr or not they have absolutely no idea what powers they have. I have nothing to fear from them."

"But sir... its not their skills you should fear..." The woman said.

The mans ears perked, he was interested now.

"Oh then what is it I have to fear from them?"

The woman gulped.

"One of them fought me in defense of his master... He was able to make an annoyance of himself using his familiar instinct alone. I fear that when they recieve some training the whole of them may be too much for me... maybe even for you..."

The man sneered.

"Do you doubt the power of the void child..."

The woman reeled back in denial.

"No, No! Of course not I simply worry for my masters safety... I do not wish him to be hurt..."

The man smiled.

"My dear, dear Adriel. There is no need for your concern." He took the womans face in his hand and she shied away, fearing that he may hurt her.

"The plan so far has gone according to plan."

He kissd the womans neck as she pulled away more.

"The Chaos heart is pleased with our progress and plans to reward us for our loyalty." The man released the woman who had a look af dismay and disgust upon her face.

"Now all we must do is continue at this pace and we will live like Gods..." The man said his voice heavy with anticipation.

"Yes my Master..." The woman replied shamefully.

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*

Last edited by Aura Rift; September 6th, 2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old September 6th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarf Blade
"You don't need to apologize... there was no way for you to know. Honestly, it was either fate or my luck that made me be picked; be it good or bad," Kiroku whispered as they entered the Hall. There was no way around it. He wasn't going back any time soon. No family, no old life, and no friends from before. On the other hand, the list of people that he cared about, or he thought would care that he's gone, came short. They probably didn't even want to declare him missing; just dead and long gone. A sort of hatred brewed inside of him. In truth, he was all alone back on Earth, and people only helped to build the bars between him and everyone else. They didn't care; they wanted his life to be a living Hell. It made them feel better about their pathetic lives. How he hated every last one of them. Sure he was gone now, and may never return, but they'd find someone else. Pity and empathy on the poor individual who was next.

Gritting his teeth, the boy was shaking violently behind his mage. He used a great deal of his willpower just to restrain himself and keep it to himself. It was the first time that he ever really thought about life back on Earth, and it filled him with a confusing blend of rage and sorrow. If he didn't have to keep his appearance in public, and if the two were alone in Miharu's room, he might've tried to hit a wall with all his might and break down. Everything he had to bottle up wanted to surface all at once. This was the first time he was free to think about it; the bittersweet fact about all of this was that it made no difference what he thought about Earth now. He could've had the biggest case of homesickness or the loudest cheer for leaving and it would have no point. Not even when we won, and he didn't have to suffer his own world anymore, the Earth had it's last laugh by making every conflict void of any closure. As far as the boy was concerned, it was as good as letting them off the hook. Knowing all this made it felt like Kiroku's heart was being ripped apart on the inside. There was nothing that the brand could do to possibly hurt him more; the only worse punishment would be finding the way back to Earth and being forced to return to everything. He prayed where he stood, hoping that it was impossible, at least for him, to ever return to Earth. "---- that; I don't ever want to go back..." Kiroku whispered as soft as he could, his words trembling on his breaking point, "I want to stay here..."

Kiroku stood quietly as he heard the headmaster speak. Death had occurred recently? There was no way to tell who this girl was, but the boy lowered his head with respect all the same. At least now if Miharu had heard him his hair could shield his eyes. They weren't welling up with tears, which would probably seem amazing if anyone saw his inner workings at this moment, but they felt close. It wouldn't be proper to cry for himself here, so he kept them back. Besides, Miharu didn't need to know. She seemed nice, and probably had her own problems to deal with. He couldn't bother her with his own woes. Am I just looking to cry? Man am I pathetic... the boy thought as he relaxed himself and calmed his thoughts.

But then the woman jumped into the fray and started to cause havoc. Not only did she knock the headmaster off his feet, but she also started to pick out another target among the frenzy of people. She aimed and fired her bow. Kiroku paused as he felt the wind brush against him as the arrow flew by. Too close, but the same could be said for the boy who got struck. Turning around to see, the boy had a some-what front row seat to the boy suddenly changing. It was so horrid-- so grotesque, too. The other boy was now a monster, and threw one of the boys ("Another person from Earth-- just like me!") and began rampaging. Instinctively, Kiroku swung an arm behind him and forced Miharu close. She'd be safe if she remained behind him now, but after the initial force the boy made sure that she could break free from his hold if she decided against it. "What do we do, Miharu...? Fight or flight?" Kiroku asked, not taking any chances with the beast as it stormed the Hall.

Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]
Old September 6th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Tobias looks at Kita in surprise as she sits by him. Hardly anyone called him "Toby" anymore. Only his mother and brother ever used that name. And hers was Kita...

His thoughts were interrupted by the letter, which annoys and worries him at the same time. Annoyed at having to go to a boring meeting, worried about the specific summons from the Headmaster.

Kita looks on in shock. "That happen often?"

Toby shakes his head, rising. "No. It's a big deal when it does. Let's go. Stick close to me."

----

Toby only half pays attention to the Headmaster's speech, but when the students around him react, he decides he should go with the crowd. He tries to look surprised, but ends up looking like he just snapped awake. The Headmaster yells for silence, and Toby goes back to his neutral expression. When he makes the comment about familiars protecting the students, he looks up at Kita, almost grinning. I'll have to protect her, more like. Poor clueless kitten...

Suddenly, chaos strikes as a boy throws a girl to the ground. A sound f breaking glass is heard, and the Headmaster fires off several spells, only for them to be reflected back at him. Toby looks around for the source of the confusion, and students flee in terror. In the vacancy left behind, he sees a monstrous beast charging a boy. Toby briefly notes the remains of a uniform on the beast, and the lack of one on the boy.

Toby concentrates on his magic, visualising the wind, trying to wrangle it to his will. He focuses on a breeze, and puts as much of his magic into it as possible. He throws as much pure wind as he can at the black beast, hoping to have some effect.

((Generally when Toby uses wind magic, he loses control and ends up with uncontrollable gusts of wind. Here, that's what he's going for.))

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/
Old September 6th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
The beast knocked Kenna flying with one quick hit. 'Mist' was no where to be seen. With all of the kids running around and getting tossed across the room like rage dolls, he was not going to be easy to spot. With all of the kids screaming, it was hard to make sense of everything that was going on.

New fear was building up inside Kenna. She had no idea how she was going to defend herself from this beast or even make it out of there alive. She tried to sit up but her body was felt too heavy to move so she fell back down. She must have wounded herself but she could feel no pain, all she felt was fear and lots of it.

Suddenly a boy she didn't recognize landed right next to her and yelled out with pain. He wasn't moving and blood was starting to flow around him. She took one look at the beast and gasped as it started to charge in her direction.
Old September 6th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Josh was still groggy from the previous blow and he felt memories of the past flash through his mind.

He remembered his family the most... he had grown so distant from them yet... he knew he would miss them....

A sudden stinging he felt in his hand woke him up he turned just in time to see the malformed student toss Kenna across the room. There was a couple of students still in the room as well as some of the other ones not wearing uniform.

Josh realised that his pain was a warning system, it went off when he disobeyed an order and... when Kenna was in trouble. He turned his head just in time to see the creature toss her across the room she looked hurt...

Josh didn't stand a chance against this thing and every fiber of his being was shouting "Run! Run and hide" All except for one part of his head that was telling her to save her... to make sure she was safe. He knew it was his familiar contract. He chose to listen to it anyway. It was there but he didn't have to listen to it, this was his choice.

Josh saw a weapons showcase cabinet at the back of the hall. It housed various weapons of non-magical quality for display. Without thinking Josh smashed the cabinet and took the nearet wepon he could reach. A gunblade... A sword with a top that flipped back to reveal a single gunbarrel. Josh grabbed it aswell as a case of ammo that was also on display.

Josh ran towards Kenna, the beast had the same idea but Josh had gotten a head start. He slid in front of Kenna just as the beast reached her and held his new weapon up in defense. The beast collided with him and Josh was barely able to stand his ground.

The beast was about twice the size of a cow and it pushed with a superhuman ammount of strength that was easily pushing Josh back. But Josh wasn't trying to keep it away. No Josh was simply turning it. While he did his best to hold it steady he began to sidestep to the right turning the beast around and using its rage to make it not notice. He managed to turn it away from Kenna before his Rusty old gunblade snapped and he was sent flying back.

Josh thought he was done for when a wild gust of wind came and pushed the best to the side knocking it over, Josh turned to the mage who had launched it and nodded. Josh picked up the sanpped remains of the gunblade, it still had its barrel and trigger. Josh quickly loaded a shell and fired it towards the overturned beast. It had a thick his=de but the bullet had wounded. The beast stood up with a small ammount of blood dripping from its wound.

The battle was far from over.

The beast charged at Josh who gingerly sidestepped and watched as it plowed into the wall.

He didn't think for the beast anymore he simply rushed to Kennas side.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

Before she could answer the beast was charging at them again. Josh was totally off guard. He couldn't stop it at this rate. He simply closed his eyes and awaited what could have been the killing blow.

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*
Old September 6th, 2011, 01:42 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Kiroku stepped in front of Miharu, as if shielding her. She was fairly annoyed, but let it slide. Although she was fairly weak magically, physically she was quite strong. She was especially well-versed in the 'sealing arts', or Runes. Which is why she sneaked some weapons into the school and added some runes.

"We fight, of course," she stated, and leaped into action. Literally.

She jumped over Kiroku, flipping as she did so, letting a barrage of ice needles; the only thing that she was able to do correctly. They all landed on the monster on the vitals; the heart, liver, neck, and head. Some of her lessons in her childhood really stuck with her.

She landed in front of the person that the monster had aimed for and pushed them off to the side.

"What? Is it your time of the month?" taunted Miharu, changing from her withdrawn persona to her sarcastic, witty, taunting, infuriating persona.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old September 6th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Kiroku laughed weakly to himself as he watched his mage side-step him from above and attack the beast. She was also showing a new side of her, and this part seemed more chatty at the cost of some tact. "Somehow I think she managed to pull both off at the same time," the boy said, sighing as he prepared to leap in, too, "Not sure how this is going to turn out, but let's give it a try!" Running as fast as he could, he darted past Miharu and the other two and charged straight for the beast. He couldn't help but notice that he was a little faster now. Strange, but what else could he do in a fight? Taking his mage's maneuver around him and adapting it to his own needs, he managed to flip over the beast's incoming claws and land, without hands, land back on his feet.

With the beast caught off-guard, the boy ran back to the beast and leaped into a kick. It hits square in the back, but puts him in the perfect place for the beast's arm to swing around and bar him in the stomach. The full swing sends Kiroku into the air, but far from helpless. Finding a support beam, he reaches out for it and catches it. This allows him to swing back into the fray. Raising his right leg over his head, the boy takes his turn to taunt the beast. "Hey! Finish the job next time!" the boy yelled as he let the right leg swing down at full momentum and bashing the beast in the head. At best it would be stunned for just a moment.

A sudden flush of whimsy came over Kiroku as he used his kicking leg again to backflip off the beast and land right beside Miharu. He was laughing the whole time he did it, too. "Holy crap since when could I manage to do that?! " the boy laughed in disbelief. For his first ever fight in the new world, he seemed rather lighthearted about it. Better yet, his feeling of being faster was also complimented by other boosts in his performance. Strength, agility, will, and even defense (that forearm to the stomach was rather painful, but it did less than he imagined!) seemed unnatural. Maybe he picked some kind of magic up when he got summoned here? It wasn't enough to permanently down the beast, but it still made him feel good.

Last edited by Scarf Blade; September 6th, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old September 7th, 2011, 02:32 AM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
"Y-Yeah Andre I'm your Master. T-They had me set up the straw for my familiar but I didn't e-expect to get a commoner. Soon I'll get another bed in here" Adria whispered, looking at him again. "As for what you have to do. Just do whatever I ask you to do. But don't worry I'll never ask for stuff unless I can do something in return."

So basically, Andre was her servant for life. Slave until the end of eternity. Butler for the rest of his life. That was...devastating, but anything could happen in a magical academy, so how normal could things be? Letting the info sink in, Andre thought about his old life, where he had to study day and night at home without actually leaving it. Life where he had to learn everything, even table manners and physical education. Life where his parents had forgotten to teach him basic communication between a boy and a girl. And well, that was exactly what he needed right now. Excellent timing, Andre thought, and I'm stuck with this girl for the rest of my life no matter what.

He thought about the bright side, though. The said she wasn't going to ask for much so that was a good thing, and she seemed to be nice, promising him that she was going to get a bed for him, so how bad could it be? Just then a letter appeared, but apparently it was magical as well. Voice projected from the piece of paper, announcing that students and familiars should report to the Grand Hall for some...strange emergency briefing. After the short announcement the letter disappeared with a 'poof', turning into green smoke.

Carefully, Adria got off the floor, reaching for Andre's arm, causing the human boy to blush deeply. Somehow he thought that this was a little too close as they had just met, but he didn't say anything and stood up as well. Walking towards the hall, Andre stayed close to her just in case something bad happened. When he was walking in the corridor, he felt a little strange, as if he was walking faster than he used to. Letting go of her for a while, Andre looked at his feet, then was surprised when they were moving at a rather high speed like a motor or something. Then when he looked around, things were blurry around him as if he was looking out a window when riding a bus or train. His feet's a blur due to fast movements, and he didn't even feel like running. It was like his feet's moving FOR him. His Volo ability was seeping into him, but the commoner had no idea.

Finally coming to a halt, Andre turned around, and he couldn't believe his eyes. He was like, 200 meters away from Adria, but looking at his watch, it wasn't possible. "Wait what?" Only 3 seconds had passed. What was happening to him? A sudden burst of speed? A new power? If I was that fast when I was actually walking, how fast can I be when I'm actually RUNNING? Deciding to find out, Andre turned and ran towards his mistress, and before he could say anything he found himself right next to her. 2 seconds.

Looking at Adria with confused eyes, Andre didn't know what to say, "O-okay I just 400 meters in 5 seconds." and after that, he took her arm, a little freaked out, and followed her into the great hall, lost for words. It was a funny scene - a boy, scared and shocked out of his pants, clenching a girl that looked rather calm compared to him.

Entering the Great Hall, Andre saw a wild beast rampaging around the place, attacking people he saw. There was a man, probably the principal on the floor and people were fleeing the place. It was total Chaos. But some remained as if they wanted to fight the beast. Just then the beast roared and charged towards a boy, which closed his eyes, ready to take the killing blow as he didn't have time to dodge it. But just then a girl charged and pushed him out of the way, saving him, and another boy joined the fray, attacking the beast.

"Good way to try my new powers." Andre told himself, letting go of her again and dashed towards the beast's back, yanking from behind, then slammed his fist onto the beast's body, knocking him forward, then before he could hit the ground, Andre swept his legs from behind with a low sweep, tripping him as well. Super enhanced speed and agility allowed him to do tons of things in mere seconds. The beast recovered quicker than he thought though, and he got up, turning around, then punched the boy right in the stomach, sending Andre flying until he tumbled onto the ground, coughing.
Old September 7th, 2011, 02:41 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Adria watched in shock as Andre moved quickly to attack the beast. His moves were quick and agile faster than she had seen anyone move before. People around her were running and screaming some trying to help and some running away in terror. Either way Adria was being shoved around until she fell to the ground. She stood just in time to see Andre collapse to the ground coughing. "Andre!" she yelled running over to him "Are you okay?" she whispered before looking up to see the beast looking at her.

Adria gulped a bit and stood up shaking a little in fear. She took a shaky breath and closed her eyes and Andre could hear her mutter "Please Work" as the beast moved towards them. Adria attempted to cast a jet of water. One of the most simplest spells and for once it worked just not how she wanted it to. Instead of hitting the beast and making it fly back away from them it backfired and hit the caster. Adria was sent back and hit the wall not far behind them and lay on the ground in to much pain to move helpless as the beast moved towards her.

(short I know but I have school soon)
Old September 7th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Josh charged and took his destroyed gunblade with him. He jumped on the creatures back and held on to its knife like spine. The others had distracted him long enough for him to make his move. He aimed his gun at the creatures back.

"Don't think Im going to let you kill one of those who helped me!" He shot the gun and the creature roared out in pain.

How was he doing this? He couldn't hurt a fly back home... yet now... he felt his ruins sting more and more until they began to glow with an ominous black light. Words he didn't understand were rushing through Joshs mind, they were all in some odd language. It almost sounded... Latin? Two words stuck out in the teens mind.

Psychicae Nectunt.

Joshs eyes began to glow and he felt every little bit he knew about combat and more flow into his mind. He targeted the limbs of the beast as he shot. By doing this he was able to make the creature frenzy and charge. They were heading toward a fallen chandelier, he grabbed some chains while they rushed past and threw them across the room to the others.

"Now!" He cried.

"Use them to trip the beast up!"

Josh shot the beasts front right leg. Causing it to swerve and turn around. Charging at the others. He did his best to hold onto the beasts spine as it charged.

Old September 7th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door
Community Supporter

Kenna spotted 'Mist' across the room, he was running towards her. She took one quick look at the beast and saw that it had been shot. Fear was spreading inside of Kenna but she also felt something else, It was anger. She was angry that Samantha had died, angry because she had just seen this boy change into a monster which was trying to kill everyone and most of all, she was angry because she was defenseless.

'Mist' reached her side and started saying something to her but could not make out what he was actually saying. It pulled her out of her thoughts and that was when that pain hit her hard. The pain was coming from her hip and from her ankle. She must have twisted it.

Kenna took one more quick look at the beast and realised it must nearly be as angry as she was because it was heading right towards her and 'Mist'. With all of the pain, fear and anger flowing through her, she found it hard to breath. It was all becoming too much for Kenna and she let out one scream of pain and frustration. By letting it out then, she some how managed to make her fire come alive again. It surrounded her and knocked everyone around her along with 'Mist' backwards. It sent one last blow on the beast before it faded. Talk about fire having a short temper. Kenna took one look around her before everything went black.
Old September 8th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Alex sat up in his bed when he saw his familiar rush towards the door, and try to open it. She pulled out the doorknob.

"Oh, THANKS A LOT." Alex said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

“Umm, sorry about that…I honestly didn’t know I was that strong,” The girl smiled, and placed the knob down. She seemed to be about his age.

The girl spoke again, this time trying to sound threatening and calm at the same time. Alex wasn't threatened; he was the one who had control over the situation.

“So, Alex…mind explaining some stuff to me? Like, where I am, and what the hell is going on?”

"To put it quite bluntly, you're in a place called Tristein. I'm a mage, who uses magic. We summon a being who becomes our slave for life, who is called a Familiar. You're my Familiar." He said everything in a neutral voice. He knew the girl would never believe him, but neither he nor she could change the truth.

"Now, I told you what I can. Now it's your turn. What's your name?" He asked.

But before she could answer, a letter flew into the room. "All students and their respected familiars are required to come to the Grand Hall for an Emergency Briefing... also a special not for those who have summoned... commoner familiars, you are to report to my office immediately first thing tommorow morning. Signed, Headmaster, Parton Awenston." The letter then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Alex wondered what the meeting was about, but he didn't have time. "Let's go," He said. He grabbed the girl's hand, and dragged her towards the Grand Hall.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Students I regret to inform you that your friend and loved one Smantha has died in her sleep... Despite our best magical cures we could not heal her I'm sure most of you know by now the severity of the matter. Samantha was found with three enchanted arrows in her chest. The magic used was completely uknown to us... but it bore a dark and sinister precense. This has led us to believe the culprit may be a member of the long lost heritage of.... the void mage."

Alex was left in a state of shock. He didn't know Samantha, but he did know one thing. Void magic wasn't something common.

"I can't believe that that kind of magic is back.... and why would anybody want to kill a student?" He thought.

He turned to his Familiar, and said, "Let's go. Back to my room. It's time we both had a chat got to know each other.... cause it seems like we're gonna be stuck together for a while." He grabbed her hand, and led her back to his room.

(OOC: Sorry this is late... busy with exams and all.)
Old September 8th, 2011, 04:30 AM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
Thank god the beast's attack on Andre was weak, and it didn't cause any internal and external bleeding. His stomach hurt, but that was it. No dizziness, no blindness, no nothing, which was really fortunate for him, as he knew that the beast's normal attacks couldn't possibly be this weak and nonthreatening. "Andre!" Adria yelled, running over to him "Are you okay?" she whispered, then she gulped as she turned and faced the wild creature.

"No...d-don't! Run!" Andre spoke, his eyes full of fear, but she wasn't planning to chicken out. Channeling some mysterious blue ball of energy, she fired a jet of water, but it fizzled and backfired, swirling back at the caster like a boomerang, blasting her away towards a wall. The beast was still staring at her, approaching her as if she was his lunch or something, but a boy shot the creature from behind with a gunblade like object, and the rampaging monster turned, charging towards another target. Scrambling to his feet, Andre rushed to his mistress' side, holding her gently, preventing her from falling, then slowly lowered her down, allowing her to sit against the wall. There was a little wound on her forehead, and Andre's heart was burning - seeing her in so much pain was practically torture.

"I-I'll be right back...stay here." Andre whispered, getting up to his feet, making sure that the beast was nowhere near her before running towards it again with Volo. Grabbing a chain on the ground, he swung it around with his right hand as if it was a lasso, then slammed the chain forward as if it was a whip, slashing the beast's side. Then with one quick attack, Andre's 'lasso' was wrapped around one of the beast's foot. Seeing his chance, the commoner pulled, forcing the beast to fall over by lifting one of his feet into the air.

Just then there was a large fire explosion, and everybody, including Andre was knocked away by a few meters. Trying to find where the fire came from, Andre was surprised when he saw the fire coming from a beautiful girl with long brownish hair, which was about his age. What magic can do these days... Andre thought, but when the fire faded, the girl lost consciousness, and if she fell with her head crashing onto the floor, she was doomed. Zooming forwards to her, he held her before her head could touch the cold hard floor, then placed her onto the ground gently before continuing his fight with the beast.

"Here little beast!" Andre cried, taunting the creature, then ran around in circles, round and round the monster, confusing him with his fast speed. The beast couldn't see the boy at all, and he could only see a few blurred shadows and lines surrounding him. I'm running even faster than I did in the corridors. How fast can I be? Then when the beast had his back turned to him, Andre punched the monster from behind.
Old September 8th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

A boy who was dressed differently like him had saved Kenna... Josh couldn't help feeling a pang of guilt that he didn't do it... but the fire blast from Kenna had launched him too far back to get there in tim.

How the boy had done so confused Josh... but this was no time to think about that.

Josh charged at the best and jumped up in the sir swerving past the boy who was attacking the beast and shot it in the temple as the other boy launched a superspeeded puch into its head. The creatures head cracked with a sickening crunch. But it wasn't done yet. It reeled up about to crash down on the boy, Josh landed right beside him just in time and aimed his gun at its chest.

"Take this you son of a b*tch!" Josh cried as he pulled the trigger multiple times emptying his round.

Shot after shot drove into the beasts chest knocking it back and slicing through its already wounded vital organs. The beast roared in pain as it fell back from its standing position and cracked on its back.

It appeared dead so Josh breathed a sigh of relief.

However he suddenly herd a roar as the beast began to right itself.

Josh turned ready to fight again but suddenly....

A rain of fire, water, wind and stone came crashing down on the beast literally slicing its body into pieces.

A light mist covered the area and cleared to reveal a blood stained heart shaped indentation on the ground. It was over.

Josh turned to see the headmaster hold his loosely aimed staff as he leaned against his broken podium, he had mastered the four elements and even in his weakened state was able finish off the beast. He didn't do anything else other than speak three simple words.

"My office... now." and with that he disappeared in a whirlwind of emerald gusts.

Josh quickly rushed to Kenna to find her passed out. He picked her up and held her in his arms. She felt... heavier than he expected. But soft at the same time. Her eyes were closed, she must have worn herself out with that burst of magic. He held her tight as he walked across the room.

He approached the girl who had shot the ice crystals, she wore the uniform so she probably knew where they were headed.

"Obviously I have no idea where that mans office is... you think we could head up together?"

Old September 8th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

For most of the fight Kiroku stood where he was and threw punches and kicks into the air with the same enthusiasm he had for the heel kick he delivered onto the beast's head. He really couldn't help it; his own skill amazed him. None of the fights back on Earth allowed him to see them and get a good feel of their potential. If he had, though, maybe he wouldn't have experimented like he did. He would've tried something safer, like make continuous strikes to the back or just not attack at all.

Then the blast of fire appeared from the girl Miharu had saved in the beginning of the fight, and the boy felt himself being lifted up and knocked back into the air. At the same time, though, he saw Miharu caught in the same force and was also being pushed away. The same instinct to protect her came back, but this time it was stronger. She didn't seem pleased the first time, but I had to... Not only did I feel it naturally, but something else, like now, is telling me to keep her safe, Kiroku thought, controlling his flight backwards as he planted a hand on the ground and contorted his body, Sorry, Miharu. Be mad at me later, but I have to obey this instinct! Kiroku was now on his feet as they were grinding on the ground to halt his progression towards a wall. As soon as he stopped, a sudden sense came to him and he caught a glimpse of Miharu heading for her own impact with a wall. Leaping off from his stopping stance, the familiar dashed at an even greater speed (not as fast as someone with a more speed-specific power, but it was almost blurring to normal standards) and leaped for his mage. He relied on his timing as he contorted in the air, caught Miharu in mid-leap, landed on one foot, and manipulated his master's body to stand her up right before the second foot landed as well. He did it, and he sighed as he dropped to the ground and sat down. The moment made him feel so tense that he had to catch his breath. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest. What a rush... it was a little overwhelming; the boy putting his arms out behind him to support his body leaning back. However, something got caught under his hand, and it made him turn around an look in surprise. Fortunately it wasn't the blade-part, because he had his hand on the pole of a discarded naginata! A naginata? It doesn't seem magical in any way... Kiroku thought, picking the weapon up and examining it with a closer look. It appeared finely crafted with a pitch-black pole and a good fifteen-to-twenty inch blade. Black tendrils seemed to branch between the pole and blade, and they reached out and back to seem to almost grasp the blade. A small button was randomly placed on the pole, in between where the hands would go in the standard stance, but that was probably the method to disconnect the two halves that made up the weapon. Kiroku could see the ring where the two rods connected; there was probably a second blade, a pike, on the inside. Maybe it was in one of the display cases? As long as I'm here, I may as well get my own weapon to protect myself and others.

Soon after he picked it up, the headmaster suddenly jumped in and destroyed the creature like it was nothing. To see the battle over so suddenly was... disappointing. Oh well, it looked like things were going down the toilet and there would be more chances to fight and prove himself in the future. The headmaster told them to go to his office, but the boy had no idea where it was. Standing up, Kiroku looked to Miharu, just as Josh was, to lead him. He also added a quick "Did I do well?" in reference to both his first attack and preventing her from hitting the wall. He seemed to really want feedback... hopefully it was positive.

Old September 8th, 2011, 01:25 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha

((OOC: Sorry this is kind of late; I've been sick recently, and I have...two projects that are due that I still have to do. -.-; Plus, it's raining really heavily here and I had to walk quite a few blocks through the rain, causing me to be completely soaked...))

The girl Miharu saved, she looked familiar, Kenna?, sent out a fire blast that lifted everyone off their feet and flying in opposite directions. Miharu turned, in order to land on her feet and kick off the wall, but Kiroku caught her and dropped her to the floor so she would stand. He himself, slumped down, exhausted. Miharu rolled her eyes slightly, carefully watching as one of the "commoner" familiars used his gun to harm the beast and the headmaster finished it off.

"My office...now," stated the headmaster, before disappearing in a gust of emerald wind.

The boy who helped harm the beast walked up to Miharu and asked whether or not she knew where the headmaster's office was. Kiroku also asked her if he did well and Miharu nodded in response. Although, she would rather not have him trying to "save" her; she hated feeling helpless and weak. Miharu knew she wasn't strong, and would never be strong enough.

"Follow me," she stated shortly, before walking out of the hall and to the direction of the headmaster's office. "I assume that you are one of the familiars that have been summoned from Earth. My name is Miharu and, yes, I am a student here at this school, obviously."

Old September 8th, 2011, 01:33 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Adria stood a small gash on her forehead that was bleeding and hurt a lot but she went over to Andre not paying it any mind. "Are you hurt?" she asked after watching the headmaster finish off the beast.

"My office...now," stated the headmaster, before disappearing in a gust of emerald wind.

Adria sighed and nodded taking Andre's hand trying not to blush "Thanks for saving me" she said before going after the others recognizing Miharu from one of her classes. "Miharu! Wait up" she called leading Andre after the others. Before she caught up to them she stopped for a moment and looked at Andre "I mean it thanks a lot" she said smiling a little bit not feeling really scared of him anymore "I'm sure we'll be great friends" she added blushing a bit before they kept walking after the others.

(sorry for the lame post just generally kinda depressed today)
Old September 8th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

(just remember guys, nobody knows Joshs name, they refer to him as Mist)

Josh followed the others up a flight of spiral stairs, Miharu was in front of him with Kiroku by his side and Adria and Andre were behind him.

He still clutched Kenna tightly to his head.

"I assume that you are one of the familiars that have been summoned from Earth. My name is Miharu and, yes, I am a student here at this school, obviously."

Josh had smirked in reply.

"Hmmm looks like you're the only one thats been making sense today and yes your correct, names Mist. But nows not the time for conversation, I suggest we further discuss this when we're not injured and we're all currently concious." He said gesturing to Kenna with a nod.

From there they had exited the East door of the great hall and had began climbing a massive set of stairs. Once at the top there was a singular door with the emblem of the new kingdom of tristein (a griffon) grafed onto it.

The door opened and a secretary led them inside, she seemed strangely familiar to Josh...

After going through the office they were led through another similar door to findthe headmaster sitting before them with a bandage on his head and a worried look on his face.

"Sit." he said gesturng to some chairs in front of them.

They all sat down and Josh propped Kenna on his lap.

"It concerns me... that you would have summoned your peculiar familiars the same day we are attacked by a void mage. I'm not accusing you of anything. At least not yet... I just wanted to get that out of the way and let you know I have my eye on you."

Josh grimaced, this old bag really thought they could be involved?! Despite his anger Josh knew better than to voice his anger.

"I thought, no knew, that at least a small ammount of void magic was being used in the killing of Ms.Samantha Lockheart. However the magic used tonight was something much more powerful and deadly. What you saw happen to that boy was a pure form of void magic known only as chaos. There are many legends regarding chaos... but perhaps the most prominent and the most believable considering the shape of the mess the beast left behind, is the legend of the chaos heart, this legend only makes you look further guilty, but as of yet I have no proof..."

"Now hang on." Josh interupted.

"What is this Chaos Heart?"

"Hmmmm..." The headmaster rasped.

"The story my boy is an old one from long before my time. But I will try my best to tell it to you."

It all started five hundred years ago...

The man crouched in front of the obsidian clock, his servant had done her job and the second sacrifice had been made.

They said there was once a beautiful woman, who was dreadful at magic, they called her "the zero" due to her inability to master a single spell.

The man began to chant.

"Oh Chaos heart, center of the void!"

However upon the day she summoned her familiar it was discovered that she was a void mage... she had summoned a commoner familiar.

"A sacrifice of a student from your former home has been made! Now the seal on your prison shall unwind and your glorious journey shall be the second of twelve steps completed in order for you to be freed!"

She had many adventures and one day in battle her familiar died o save her, she was so angry that she casted a massive void spell that wiped out a whole fifty mile radius, in the process she transformed her own soul into a constantly shattering and reforming crystalyne heart that used the pure power of the void to sheild itself. She had become the chaos heart.

"Now clock of the seeling void! Move a step forward to releasing your prisoner!!! O sacrum signum et sigillum utilitas ad nucleum continent inane moveri primum chaos duodecim gradus releas corde!!!"

The strongest mages of all the land formed together and created an obsidian clock, they sealed the chaos clock in a hidden location and it was never heard from again."

The clocks hour hand shifted and rested on two as the man laughed with sadistic glee.

However a seal that powerful has its loopholes, they say when a pentagon mage, a master of the four elements and void together, sacrifices twelve students of tristein, the clock will complete a full rotation and the chao heart will be released into the mages control.

"Thats the story... start to finish... now I want you to leave me for now, continue about your usual lives and I will contact you when the need arizes."

The group left to go back to their respective rooms Josh was getting tired of carrying Kenna so he slumped her over his shoulder instead.

"Wait boy." The headmaster said.

Josh stopped and turned and saw the headmaster holding a black bladed gunblade with red-silver mechanics.

"You can't fight using that rusty old piece of junk forever. Here take this its known as the gunblade of chains and it has served the greatest soldiers of Tristein in its years. Use this if you want to survive."

Josh took the gunblade nodded and left without another word, as nothing else needed to be said.

Josh arrived at the room and collapsed to his knees after laying Kenna on the bed.

He rolled into the pile of hay by the bedside and let himself feel comfortable. He looked up at the girl who lay sleeping on the bed. It would seem he would be stuck with her for a while... but maybe that wouldn't be so bad.

With that though Josh closed his eyes and began to fall asleep.

The story of him and the others had only just begun.

Old September 8th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

(huh, not much room to interact in the scene... oh well, I'll add what I want and fit it in ;p)

Kiroku gritted his teeth while he sat down and listened to the headmaster go on about some kind of vague guilt. Even after he talked with 'Mist' and gave him a newer gunblade model, the boy remained in his seat. "Further guilty"...? Already his presence in this world, though against his will, is being questioned like the student's death and the boy's tragic fall was somehow possibly his fault. Rage was taking over, and no amount of "appearance" was changing it. This is just like before; his own world had tried to take every good thing he had. Once was enough. Slamming his hands on the arms of his chair, the boy quickly rose from his chair and glared at the headmaster with a fury that could've been called venomous.

"You're full of CRAP, OLD MAN!!" Kiroku snapped, yelling loud enough for the secretary to jump with shock and try to see what was going on inside. He didn't care how loud he was. It didn't matter if it was just this one room, the whole floor, nor the whole entire school. His fingers were twitching in his rage; there was only enough restraint to keep the boy from trying to knock the headmaster out for a second time.

"Watch your tongue, boy," The headmaster said with a stern gaze at the familiar. It seemed to look down on him, "You don't know the gravity of--"

"Oh, I'll tell you what I know!" Kiroku added, cutting the headmaster off, "I know that I was suddenly taken from my home world to be some sort of helper to the mage that effectively took me away from my old life. I know that I haven't done anything except fall asleep in a locked room until you called us to the Great Hall, and then I helped take down some beast that wanted to kill everything in its path. I pretty much had a front-row seat to see that transformation, by the way. And so you're accusing us of something that is at best shoddy with little to no proof! Now, with all due respect, tell me what you know that gives you the right to blame any of us for this crap! You miserable old--" Kiroku was cut off as the headmaster lashed him with the staff. His head snapped to the direction of the weapon before lowering to the ground. His fingers lay motionless for a moment, but they soon continued with their erratic twitching as they gripped the arms of his chair.

"You best consider yourself lucky that's all you're getting for your disrespect. I suggest you leave before you warrant more," the headmaster said, seeming to expect Kiroku to excuse himself. But the boy didn't. Instead, he lifted his head up; letting whoever looked at him see what he got as a punishment. There was a vibrant red mark on his cheek, and blood was dripping from his mouth. He was obviously in pain, but he seemed to be glaring in defiance.

"There's nothing lucky about any of this," Kiroku said. His voice slightly trembled with rage, but it sounded a lot calmer than before. A sense of repressed sadness seemed to wash over the boy's emotions; adding to the defiance in a different way. "I know what it's like to have what little good you have in the world fall into question, and for the most meaningless of reasons. What you did was the least of what both worlds wanted to do to me the second I arrived on their surfaces. Say your worst-- DO your worst and slay me like you did that beast. Show me the harshness of your world. No sympathy. No remorse." The two stood in silence for a little while as if locked in a battle of will. Neither one of them made a move nor attempted to say a word.

Kiroku bent down and picked up the naginata from the ground beside him. He bowed with respect as he made his leave. Closing the door behind him, he used his memory of the castle to drag himself back to Miharu's room. His spirits and hope felt crushed under the accusations of the new world.

Old September 8th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Draginja
Weasel Mascot

Nature: Quirky
Kita had froze up when the beast arrived. After Toby blasted it with wind, others had come and made short work of it. Kita realized how useless she had been, and the reality of her situation became clear to her. The headmaster's story was interesting, and made sense to her. The gunblade the man handed over confused her more than anything else.

As they are leaving, Kita can't help but call out Kiroku. "That was kinda stupid. That beast kicked your ads pretty easily, and the old man defeated it like that." She snaps her fingers for emphasis. "And he had every right to suspect us. Apply some logic, boy. Summoning an Earthling has only happened once in this world, and the summoner turned out to be a cross between Satan and the Hiroshima bomb. Now several Earthlings get summoned? When you get word that Cthulhu is about to wake, you keep on eye on the guy in the black robes chanting Latin. And we're one hell of a black robe, pal."
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:38 AM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Andre stood and watched in awe as the headmaster killed the beast, then turned to his mistress and stood next to her in a defensive stance, ready to protect her again. But when things seemed to be over, he let his guards down and relaxed for a while.

"My office...now," stated the headmaster, before disappearing in a gust of emerald wind. Frowning and raising an eyebrow, Andre didn't want to disobey, and as the others were going as well, why not follow?

Adria sighed and nodded taking Andre's hand trying not to blush "Thanks for saving me" she spoke and Andre blushed a lot as she took his hand. For a girl she wasn't shy at all, and she was already holding his hand. Despite that Andre didn't walk or pull away. "I mean it thanks a lot" she said smiling a little bit not feeling really scared of him anymore "I'm sure we'll be great friends" she added, blushing, and Andre blushed back, exchanging glances with her, then continued going, following the small group from behind. Andre could notice one thing though - she seemed to be a little scared of him. Frowning at that thought, Andre looked at himself. What was so frightening about him? He just couldn't understand it. Couldn't understand it at all.

In the headmaster's room, Andre listened to his story and he was flabbergasted. It all seemed...what was the word? Sci-fi to him. In the human world this was basically impossible, and would only appear in science fiction books. But now, it was real. And Andre needed a while for the facts to sink in. After the 'speech', the headmaster told them to leave, and Andre leaned towards Adria, whispering.

"Why are you afraid of me, by the way?" Andre whispered, tugging her hand gently, pulling her out of the room, against a wall, looking at her.
Old September 9th, 2011, 02:01 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Adria listened to every word the headmaster said and got a little angry. How dare he think they were involved. Just because she and a few others summoned commoners did not mean they had anything to do with this. She opened her mouth to say something but Andre spoke first.

"Why are you afraid of me, by the way?" Andre whispered, tugging her hand gently, pulling her out of the room, against a wall, looking at her.

Adria looked around and sighed a bit leading him back to her room and locking the door. "It's not just you" she whispered standing in front of a mirror in her room looking at the cut on her forehead. "it's boys in general I'm scared of, but I don't feel as scared around you now" she added before sighing.

Adria looked back at Andre as he stood by the door. "It's a really long story that no one knows about." she sighed more sitting on the floor. "I've never trusted anyone enough to tell them what happened to me" she said patting the spot next to her and Andre walked over and sat next to her. "my father went to Tristein and he managed to master water magic while I can't cast a single working spell" she sighed more looking away. She was afraid that if she told Andre he'd either hate her for being so weak or pity her. Adria didn't want pity, that's why she never told anyone.

Adria sighed more and looked away from him "My mom died giving birth to me so he's always been hard on me. Pretty much all of my life he'd have me try to cast spells, when I failed..." she paused tears building up as she looked away from him still "w-when I failed... h-he'd beat me" she whimpered trying not to cry.
Old September 9th, 2011, 03:33 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha

Miharu flinched when Kiroku was struck, not entirely there anymore. She was only brought out when Kiroku slammed the door and left. She rose, as if to follow him, when the headmaster motioned her to sit down.

"Your familiar is out of control," he stated coldly.

"And?"

"He wasn't punished by the seal. That means you've given him free range."

"Yes."

The headmaster narrowed his eyes. "You do know that this is a dangerous thing. If anything, this only builds on your guilt."

"Headmaster, if we were really trying to bring the Chaos Heart back to life, during the confusion, we would have killed more students and merely state that it was an accident while trying to aim for the student who was turned. Plus, if I remember correctly, it was you who dealt the final blow on the student who turned, not us. So, headmaster, please excuse me if I do not follow your logic," Miharu stated coldly. "Now, please excuse me, I have a familiar to heal."

"I'm not done with you yet," the headmaster stated, stopping Miharu from rising. "Get your familiar under control."

Miharu smirked coldly. "Why, headmaster, he is already under 'control' as you stated." As Miharu stood up, finally without interruptions, and started for the door, the Headmaster's statement stopped her cold.

"I know who you are."

Miharu turned around. "I am not quite sure what you mean, headmaster."

The headmaster narrowed his eyes. "Don't take me for a fool. I'm the only reason why your parents haven't found out where you are. If your familiar does not apologize to me in two hours, I will tell your parents and they can be reunited with their lost daughter."

Miharu shook her head. "Go ahead, contact them." Please don't let her voice break or waver, please don't let her voice break or waver. "Kiroku was in the right. You were in the wrong." With this last statement, Miharu turned and left. When the door shut behind her, she shivered slightly, hugging herself in comfort.

I am a legal adult now, they cannot touch me.

However, Miharu knew that with her disappearance, they only strengthen their bonds with others, especially the royal family. And if they could persuade the royal family to still allow them to oversee everything she did...

Miharu shivered again, except more violently. It would be back to the abuse. Miharu tighten her hold on herself; her nails biting into the skin of her arm.

Everyone was injured today, she thought.

Miharu put her mask of calmness back on and walked to the library. Perhaps it would be best to do more research on this "Chaos Heart" while she still could.

Old September 9th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Headmaster Awenston sat at his desk. *Those foolish children if only they knew...* He thought.

*That girl, she has always been rebelious and to give free will... to a familiar with so much potential. The two others... Adria and her familiar. They were obedient but I fear they may have to learn to take a stand." The headmaster sighed.

*and that third boy, the one who held his master... wether he knows it or not... he has a small part of chaos within him. That sword, the blade of chains, its obsidian edge should keep it buried for now... but I fear young miss Kenna, if the boys inner demons come out to fight, then she may be in danger.* Headmaster Awenston closed his eyes.

*Am I doing the right thing... I do what I must to defend my students. But now... if the chaos heart really is resurfacing... then we may all be in danger."

Josh awoke from his sleep, it was still the middle of the night. His new sword leaned on the wall beside his pile of hay. He kept his eyes closed, he heard the faint noise of Kennas breathing above him.

His ruins had stopped hurting he had no other clothes, only what he wore. He sighed heavily and drifted back to sleep.

He already missed home.

Old September 9th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door
Community Supporter

Kenna finally woke up but her eye lids felt heavy so she kept them closed. She moved to turn herself over but she stopped when she felt the pain from her side and from her ankle. She sighed and slumped back down. She made her eyes open and look at where she was. It was light out so it must be morning. She was back in her room and 'Mist' was asleep on the floor.

She studied 'Mist' for a long time. He seamed hurt and really tired. That was when everything came back to Kenna about what had happened and what she had done. What had happened to the beast? Was anyone else dead? Them two questions seamed to stick with her for a while, she needed answers but she did not want to wake 'Mist'. She groaned as she moved her body to get more comfy.

'Mist' had protected her a lot back then and Kenna was actually surprised by that. She had not expected him to help her like that. What if he is seriously hurt because of her? Guilt washed over Kenna. She had to see if he was alright. She sat up quickly so the pain would be less but it still hurt. After a deep breath, she tried to walk over to 'Mist' but she had forgot about her ankle so she feel over and landed next to him. She groaned again and didn't bother to try and move.

His eyes became to open and Kenna's body stiffened. She started to feel weird, that was the normal effects she got after using her magic. 'Mist' finally opened his eyes, he looked shocked. Of course he would be shocked with a girl right next to you while you was asleep. She was going to kick herself for this later.

"Your awake, how are you feeling?" Kenna asked weakly.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links