• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2023
Do you already know when to beta 3.1? I know that in this mieściącu, but I want to know more. Sorry for my English I do not know the language well and I use the interpreter.

he/she means:

Is it already known when will be Beta 3.1 released? I know that it'll be out this month, ...

:)

ipatix

Sound Expert
Years
Nobdy knows this except the auther himself.

Did you also notice that it already said "coming soon" three months ago?^^

Years
not even the author knows exactly when it will come out hence the coming soon 3 months ago. Just be patient, I can't believe I have found myself checking back here every day for an update ahaha :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
My, my. There's a lot of kiddy drama in this thread.

In any case, the adults are waiting long and patiently for this ROM to progress. Keep up the good work, Link.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Guys a quick update. Things are taking longer than planned, and I havent got much time to work on the hack right now.

...That is all.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
linkandzelda this hack looks so good that I can not wait for him. Sorry for my english.

Years
Guys a quick update. Things are taking longer than planned, and I havent got much time to work on the hack right now.

...That is all.
no problem, we don't pay you so you're not forced to do anything (: thanks for the awesome game so far. If there's anything I can do to help, tell me (:
you've already made so many people happy with this, you don't need to rush things, i'm patient

-TB-
PS: thanks for keeping us updated

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
he/she means:

Is it already known when will be Beta 3.1 released? I know that it'll be out this month, ...

:)

Nobdy knows this except the auther himself.

Did you also notice that it already said "coming soon" three months ago?^^

I think LaZ or Ziekku said it will be out in October
but Laz's new update said it'll take a bit longer which I guess will be november December time ...

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
I'm just happy it's being continued.

Too many times do you see fantastic hacks that just end abruptly for no reason. Either the creator loses interest, loses motivation, or just get's frustrated.

Also for those of you that are taking this wayyy too seriously, pestering LaZ about "When is it gonna be out!!!!1111oneone"

I would highly encourage you all to create your own beta of ANY random game. Learn the process of warps, scripts, mapping, and all of that. See if it doesn't change your tune about him being "slow". Truth is, it's a very very time consuming process, and I want him to take as much time as he needs to finish it, without losing his mind, and getting discouraged in the process.

Too many hacks fail short of completion for these reasons. So be more happy your even getting it at all.

God bless all of you, and LaZ take your time man, I'll be waiting for it when it's released. :cool:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I haven't seen the update videos in a while. Has the female player sprite benn updated yet?

AshtonTS

Umbreon
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
I'm just happy it's being continued.

Too many times do you see fantastic hacks that just end abruptly for no reason. Either the creator loses interest, loses motivation, or just get's frustrated.

Also for those of you that are taking this wayyy too seriously, pestering LaZ about "When is it gonna be out!!!!1111oneone"

I would highly encourage you all to create your own beta of ANY random game. Learn the process of warps, scripts, mapping, and all of that. See if it doesn't change your tune about him being "slow". Truth is, it's a very very time consuming process, and I want him to take as much time as he needs to finish it, without losing his mind, and getting discouraged in the process.

Too many hacks fail short of completion for these reasons. So be more happy your even getting it at all.

God bless all of you, and LaZ take your time man, I'll be waiting for it when it's released. :cool:
Well said. I've experimented with hacking myself, and it's VERY time consuming, difficult, and even confusing at times.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
On a side note to that there are many times that when you are like halfway through a project and the rom just up and corrupts for what seems to be no apparent reason.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2023
I've got a question too, will there be a possibility to evolove Eevee into Umbreon and Espeon?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
So is the guy dead or what?
because its been 8 months now since he said coming soon , and 3 more months so it can be 2012 .

The 'guy' does have a life y'know, he doesn't spend every waking moment on liquid crystal, if you read the entire thread instead on jumping to conclusions you would have read he has come across problems and had to move the release date. It doesn't mean he's 'dead'.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
@ Black_Flames
There's no need to get all defensive. Complaining about the planned release data isn't going to make anything faster, okay? Besides, you might not have been talking to him, but he was talking to YOU.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
No, we are not dead; we're just busy with the real world. Linkandzelda started his first year at university, and I'm on my 2nd year, I have a job at dashhacks (see the signature) and a decent social life - It's not like we forgot about releasing this we're just busy and ensuring that this will be the best, bug-free release yet.

The Pokégear is still being developed and general sprites are too. I still have tilesets to import - Even if it does stretch into 2012, you'll still play it - Kill time with other hacks/ games. I'll keep you updated with the teaser videos too - My PC died recently and I had to reformat, so bare with me - Videos will be up sometime in this week.

In other news, I might be a daddy.

Last edited:
Back