The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should the main character have dialogue or remain silent?
Dialogue 18 69.23%
Silent 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted July 30th, 2011 (06:26 AM).
CharizardManiac
First Gen Ultimate Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Wow, this looks really incredible! You've incorporated ideas and styles totally different to that of game series and it all works. I've never come across the ideas of your game and I'm glad that I finally have. Looks like it's going to be a great game, please keep working on this :D Good luck!

Old Posted July 30th, 2011 (05:11 PM).
cruciFICTION
A Cruciform Kaleidoscope

Nature: Calm
Okay, so I usually just lurk, I don't really post here, but this thread has got me raring. This is god damned amazing... just saying. The graphics look spectacular, the concept is innovative, and the progress is... halting.

I just hope that it's not some horrible, ominous sign. It's beautiful work, and it'd be a shame to see it discontinued.
Old Posted July 30th, 2011 (05:47 PM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
This looks great, nice work!!

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old Posted September 6th, 2011 (03:55 AM).
Ongekibou
Beginning Trainer

Looks great, and the differation in the regular combat system is subtle enough to provide a unique experience while keeping the feel of Pokémon. Which patch are you using, PowerPatch, DestinyPatch, something else/custom?
Old Posted September 10th, 2011 (10:12 AM).
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
when is there gonna be a demo of this game!!?? im sick of waiting for this game to come out! been waiting for a while!!!!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links