• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I think you'd have to do some deep hacking to fix what Rock Smash and Cut break and cut. As long as there are sprites of breakable rocks or cuttable trees, you can always manually break and cut them. But, maybe I'm wrong. I'd be good to fix this glitch, but really, who doesn't want to try killing someone? XD

I meant if I were making a game with such a feature, my code would check something else instead of the sprite. Seems like a bad design idea.

@yuoaman
The point of inflating the sun was assuming the electric pokemon are powered by the energy of the sun itself. Solar powered mons.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I meant if I were making a game with such a feature, my code would check something else instead of the sprite. Seems like a bad design idea.

@yuoaman
The point of inflating the sun was assuming the electric pokemon are powered by the energy of the sun itself. Solar powered mons.

Goddammit, I thought I had something going there.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

@yuoaman

Getting ideas for Tanuki Tail?

Also, wouldn't rain work better for electricity?

Last edited:
Years
Oh so to power up electric Pokemon solar-ly... It makes sense coming from Baro.

*world explodes and implodes*

Anyways if I were able to I'd make a full Corna map styled like this Hoenn map: here using in game maps, but I don't know how. I'd also do it for my ROM Hacks, like a progress update. The reason for the map because it's to celebrate Yuoaman's completion of Quartz that's been going on for two years. I started playing Quartz on November 2006, and didn't finish until April 2007 since I downloaded a patch were you couldn't enter Quartztower Town. I also had to download a new ROM since I didn't know what IPS patching was but with thanks to TehRizzle, yada yada blahdalah, finish main game.

Nuff said, I'll be able to see how your LP of Quartz ends tomorrow and it gets awesome with it being on my birthday too as if it were a birthday gift! :D Gotta go, watching Final Destination 3 screening with people I know on another forum in half an hour!

Yuoaman

Years
Oh so to power up electric Pokemon solar-ly... It makes sense coming from Baro.

*world explodes and implodes*

Anyways if I were able to I'd make a full Corna map styled like this Hoenn map: here using in game maps, but I don't know how. I'd also do it for my ROM Hacks, like a progress update. The reason for the map because it's to celebrate Yuoaman's completion of Quartz that's been going on for two years. I started playing Quartz on November 2006, and didn't finish until April 2007 since I downloaded a patch were you couldn't enter Quartztower Town. I also had to download a new ROM since I didn't know what IPS patching was but with thanks to TehRizzle, yada yada blahdalah, finish main game.

Nuff said, I'll be able to see how your LP of Quartz ends tomorrow and it gets awesome with it being on my birthday too as if it were a birthday gift! :D Gotta go, watching Final Destination 3 screening with people I know on another forum in half an hour!

It's actually not going to be the end of the LP, I was going to keep playing, but I felt it would be better to split these last few tasks up, as the update would have been insanely long otherwise.

Sorry about the lateness, everyone - I had some computer troubles that delayed the update. In any case, here it is:

UPDATE 56:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I say we call it Rebellion. It took you many an hour to catch it, and it purposely bent time and space, possibly creating a black hole somewhere in the universe, as you ensnared it. It's also red.

..Aside from that, I have no idea what to call it. :\ Maybe Ordon, who knows. It's adorable... I can't stop staring at it...

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
This doesn't make any sense...CORNIAN POKEMON...LOOKING...CUTE!?
No, seriusly?

Also, since its evolution is around corna now, this means that it looks...cool? o_O
So, why not name it "Blasphemy"? :D

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
This doesn't make any sense...CORNIAN POKEMON...LOOKING...CUTE!?
No, seriusly?

Also, since its evolution is around corna now, this means that it looks...cool? o_O
So, why not name it "Blasphemy"? :D

You say that like your expecting it to make sense.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
I hope not.

I think that Yuoman will have something brilliant prepared for the end, likely involving sorcery. Likely of the door-charming variety.

And there's no way that Steven could ever possibly be OK with this.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Probably they'll just find his dead body lying in the ground in a pond of blood in fetal position, and some bear footsteps walking away from the scene.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Probably they'll just find his dead body lying in the ground in a pond of blood in fetal position, and some bear footsteps walking away from the scene.

I'm liking this idea!

Perhaps he should be kidnapped by those molemen and taken into their vaguely established hideout.

Yuoaman

Years
And suddenly I'm back.

Yeah, sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for a while there, guys. In any case, I hope to get the final update ready sometime in the next week or so.

Back