The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 16th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
So about this idea, what do we all have to do exactly? *Is lost*

How much Bleach stuff do you own?

Lets start off with posters...XD

Old September 17th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Saw the latest episode last night. The filler is absolutely bleh at the moment.

On another note, I made some bad fan art.
Anyone interested?
Spoiler:

And I own a couple of books. That's it.

Old September 17th, 2011, 08:12 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Anime:
Spoiler:
This is actually dragging on for quite some time. Don't get me wrong, it awesome, but I feel it should be ending soon. Though based on the ending it can't be long since it at the karakura town part. I will admit, one thing was epic. It showed Unohana's Shi Kai!

Manga:
Spoiler:
Kenpachi.... is done? Really? hmmm... I don't buy it. They other fights should be more interesting. Riruka vs Rukia won't be much of a fight. I wonder if Rukia will be able to fight a giant chappy. Ginjou vs Ichigo and Ishida. Why does the captain commander see ginjou as a threat? Ichigo almost beat him in a single hit. Maybe his bankai is dangerous or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilp
Heck, Rasen, if you want, you can leave the squad.
Oy, Are you trying to get rid of me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
Alright, here is Smiley and Rasen's battle data charts!
Domo Arigato!

Spoiler:
First, that is so Tsukishima behind Unohana. He could just have changed his name, we don't have a last name on him.
Ginjou is human right? That would mean he couldn't have been a Sub Shinigami during TBtP, otherwise he looks very good for someone his age. Then again, we don't really know what happened between him and SS. He might have more power as a shinigami and even be immortal or something.
Aizen V2

Truality, That looks awesome! How long did it take to draw that page?

None. I wouldn't even begin to know where to get stuff. A friend of mine has Hyourinmaru (plastic, of course).

Old September 17th, 2011, 02:35 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post

Anyone interested?
Spoiler:

That looks awesome! You did a good job, I like the style!

How much Bleach Stuff do you own?
Does fan art count? XD If not, then absolutely nothing. ^__^
Old September 17th, 2011, 04:29 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest

Oh oh oh! There's a poster sale in my college yesterday. I believe I saw a mini poster (around the size of an A3 paper, maybe), one about the Hell Movie and another I don't exactly remember what. They cost $10 each though. Too bad I'm kinda saving atm.

Also, Barnes & Nobles sells a few of the Bleach manga volumes, but the latest is somewhere around the Arrancar arc, I believe.

@Pokestick, Rukia's face should be rounder. XD But heh, I like your style

Old September 17th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Quote:

Anyone interested?
Spoiler:

Great job on the fan art! And the coloring is splendid! You willing to do more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Manga:
Spoiler:
Kenpachi.... is done? Really? hmmm... I don't buy it. They other fights should be more interesting. Riruka vs Rukia won't be much of a fight. I wonder if Rukia will be able to fight a giant chappy. Ginjou vs Ichigo and Ishida. Why does the captain commander see ginjou as a threat? Ichigo almost beat him in a single hit. Maybe his bankai is dangerous or something.

Truality, That looks awesome! How long did it take to draw that page?
Manga:
Spoiler:
The C.Commander probably fears Ginjou's knowledge the most, and as proven dozens of times so far, there are a lot of things that are better off unknown.

Also, thank you very much, it took me about two hours, I made it with my mouse, and it actually sucks.

Couple of manga translated in Greek (the translation is epic xD), two videogames for the DS, and an ichigo 'nice vibe' shirt ordered from e-bay.
Old September 17th, 2011, 09:27 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
The fanart is awesome - I can't do that. =u=

What program did you use to color it? (I can't imagine it was hand-colored...? LOL)

As for the question...

I own a lot of stuff. I have a poster but I don't remember where or when I got it... I have almost all the manga volumes in English, I'm just missing a few. (One of the ones I'm missing is volume 1, because I borrowed that from an upperclassman in middle school, because he said if I enjoyed Naruto I might like Bleach. He was right, I like Bleach a lot more than Naruto. LOL) Anyway I also have a couple Japanese volumes, as well as the databooks which were released in English. Aside from manga, I have a Shiro-chan plush, a Shiro-chan keychain, and Momo's lieutenant armband (along with a full cosplay I partially purchased and partially made). I also have tons of copies of the American Shonen Jump magazine, to which I'm subscribed. And I have a Crunchyroll subscription as well.

I think my collection is pretty decent. =)

Oh yeah, my fanart once made it into Shonen Jump's fan art section. It wasn't the greatest art, but I included four series including Bleach. Since people are talking about stuff they have, as well as fanart, I thought I'd give it a mention. ^o^
Old September 18th, 2011, 04:53 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Ohh yayyy people like the idea!! ^O^

I was thinking maybe we could have a Google doc that only club members (or trusted outsiders, like our IRL friends who like Bleach, other online friends who like Bleach, etc.) can edit. Then we can skip the hassle of posting and reposting things, and the risk of two people editing the same thing at the same time.
Sounds like a plan. I'm at my nan's house all day, I think, so that should probably get me to start working. Hopefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator View Post
So about this idea, what do we all have to do exactly? *Is lost*
Research as much as possible on the history in Bleach. Everything in the TBtP arc for example, would be put there. Anything that is referred to, as well, such as Kaien.

I have one A3 Ulquiorra poster so smexy, and a few volumes of Bleach in French (I went on a trip to Paris and I couldn't help myself! Though I'm hoping this might spark a "get as many bleach volumes in as many different languages as possible" thing when I can get money). I don't remember the volumes off the top of my head, though. I... think that's it.

My sister has a Byakuya + Kenpachi poster (though she wishes she can cut out Kenpachi XD). A mini Byakuya keychain, and a necklace of Byakuya's sword. Guess who her favourite character is? Yammy

Quote:

Spoiler:

Wow, that's awesome. One thing is that your art style doesn't attempt to mimic Kubo's which I quite like as well. Though I have to say, they have quite long necks :p
Quote:
Oy, Are you trying to get rid of me?
Hahaha, looks like I'm keeping a Lieutenant for a while :p

Quote:
Spoiler:
First, that is so Tsukishima behind Unohana. He could just have changed his name, we don't have a last name on him.
Ginjou is human right? That would mean he couldn't have been a Sub Shinigami during TBtP, otherwise he looks very good for someone his age. Then again, we don't really know what happened between him and SS. He might have more power as a shinigami and even be immortal or something.
Aizen V2
Spoiler:
You could be right, actually. Remember when Shinji appeared in the very first chapter?

Also, perhaps being a Substitute Shinigami has an affect on how you age? We know that normal shinigami age much slower. There's also the fact that Ichigo is technically dead (Urahara severed the chain that connected his spirit and his body, which is how he could become a Hollow, then a shinigami).

Quote:

I own a lot of stuff. I have a poster but I don't remember where or when I got it... I have almost all the manga volumes in English, I'm just missing a few. (One of the ones I'm missing is volume 1, because I borrowed that from an upperclassman in middle school, because he said if I enjoyed Naruto I might like Bleach. He was right, I like Bleach a lot more than Naruto. LOL) Anyway I also have a couple Japanese volumes, as well as the databooks which were released in English. Aside from manga, I have a Shiro-chan plush, a Shiro-chan keychain, and Momo's lieutenant armband (along with a full cosplay I partially purchased and partially made). I also have tons of copies of the American Shonen Jump magazine, to which I'm subscribed. And I have a Crunchyroll subscription as well.

I think my collection is pretty decent. =)
I... er... wow.
Old September 18th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

...Actually, that was my attempt at Kubo's style xD;

Which is why the image turned out so awkward. It would've been a lot more natural if I had used my own style more >_>

Old September 19th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Quote:

Which is why the image turned out so awkward. It would've been a lot more natural if I had used my own style more
But your own style was really easy to see through it. And that was gooooood.

Look, I can't compare with the official style no matter how I try either. I tried to make a hollow kubo-style and it ended up crap (well I was bored anyway):

Spoiler:

Still waiting for some loads of free time to continue the manga pages of our personas accepting me as lieutenant (lol)
Old September 19th, 2011, 10:43 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Arr matey's! International Talk Like A Pirate Day
You guys should work together and create a story with us as the main characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILP
Hahaha, looks like I'm keeping a Lieutenant for a while :p
I know when to take a hint. Actually, this made me think about it. Since Squad 12 already has captain and squad 2 is also taken, I'll was thinking about my other favorite character Cap. Kyoraku.
So I hereby apply for the position of Captain of squad 8!

Old September 20th, 2011, 11:45 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Hey guys I started a Google Doc for us to work on for the Bleach Time Line.

http://bit.ly/bleachtimeline

Feel free to start plugging in events.

However, I'd appreciate it if you didn't change the formatting.

Last edited by minchan; September 20th, 2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old September 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Rinna
Uhm..woof?

Nature: Careful
Hey, guys. Just letting you know I'm still alive hehe
Old September 21st, 2011, 07:37 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:

Which is why the image turned out so awkward. It would've been a lot more natural if I had used my own style more
Oh right XD. Sorry.

Quote:
You guys should work together and create a story with us as the main characters.
You mean that doesn't already happen?

Quote:
I know when to take a hint.
I can't tell if you're being serious or not <.<

Quote:

Awesome. I'll start working on it... someday soon. You may have to bug me and remind me every now and then :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiya-chan View Post
Always a good thing, to hear that people haven't died.
Old September 21st, 2011, 08:16 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilp
You mean that doesn't already happen?
Does it?

Quote:
I can't tell if you're being serious or not <.<
lol, Try reading between the lines. My application for squad captain was serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpeh
Awesome. I'll start working on it... someday soon. You may have to bug me and remind me every now and then :p
Actually, I already have. I just finished a few bits a second ago. SO you were the other visitor watching? Lurking again, eh Ilpy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiya-chan
You sure you ain't a zombie? Or a Hollow?

Edit:
While I am here; Anime:
Spoiler:
Ichigo lost his power again. And regained them. Again. And is about to go Ban Kai.
Ishida did some serious planning this time, but of course, it backfired.

Also, Zam, It may be useful to have another section for "Club Projects" on the first page, with the links to stuff like the arm collection and this timeline.

Last edited by RASENCERO; September 21st, 2011 at 08:25 AM.
Old September 21st, 2011, 09:50 AM
Rinna
Uhm..woof?

Nature: Careful
I'm not a Hollow, I'm a Soul Reaper hehe
Old September 21st, 2011, 10:25 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:

This looks pretty good! Once I have an inkling of what to actually put, I'll try to help out!

Anime:
Spoiler:
I wonder if so much power up/de power/power up/de power is gonna have some sort of effect on Ichigo...

So the reigai are off somewhat in that their battle style reflects Mushima's ideology...

And, when it comes to our timeline, the whole time displacement thing is gonna seriously screw with us. XD

EDIT: Manga:
Spoiler:

Finally a new chapter! xD

So he can make anything he wants happen? Could he, like, punch the earth and it would split in two? 0_o That would suck...because the Earth has feelings, damnit! xD And that was awesome, Ikkaku. Set your own dislocated shoulder with your arm muscles! Niiiice.

She's dirty. Like, really dirty. And I would SO PAY to see the Hisagi/motorcycle incident. Like, really. They REALLY need to show it.

I wanna see Tsukishima get beat! >__<

Last edited by -Jared-; September 21st, 2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old September 21st, 2011, 12:45 PM
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
EDIT: Manga:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Finally a new chapter! xD

So he can make anything he wants happen? Could he, like, punch the earth and it would split in two? 0_o That would suck...because the Earth has feelings, damnit! xD And that was awesome, Ikkaku. Set your own dislocated shoulder with your arm muscles! Niiiice.

She's dirty. Like, really dirty. And I would SO PAY to see the Hisagi/motorcycle incident. Like, really. They REALLY need to show it.

I wanna see Tsukishima get beat! >__<
Spoiler:
Yeah, or apparently he changes his "luck" or whatever.
They DO need to show it! At least a little flashback? I'm not sure what Kubo was thinking when he came up with the dirty boots idea... But at least it's different?
~Music is life
Old September 21st, 2011, 12:51 PM
Truality
Left for good

Manga:
Spoiler:
Kubo is trolling us again.

First things first. That's not a cycle engine, it's a cesspit. I can't even bear the thought of what that 'dark fluid' she's covered in is (no it's not oil or something)

Then we have; Renji's growth. What, did he eat rare candies or something? He's easily mimicing Ichigo in his Final Getsuga mode. 17 months will do it, yeah. He was actually 17 months in bankai, wasn't he.
And he was training to... defeat Aizen? Why lol

I just remembered this gagpage which is really neatly drawn-google aizen troll
Spoiler:

Old September 21st, 2011, 12:59 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truality View Post

Spoiler:

That...is beautiful, Truality. Nice find!
Old September 21st, 2011, 01:03 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Does it?
It happens often in the other club, it's just a surprise that it doesn't happen here, I guess.

Quote:
lol, Try reading between the lines. My application for squad captain was serious.
Yeah, I got that, but I'm not TRYING to kick you out <.< I just thought that you should know that the option was there, that if you wanted to leave which you do, then you could.

Quote:
Actually, I already have. I just finished a few bits a second ago. SO you were the other visitor watching? Lurking again, eh Ilpy?
Haha, I was going to edit, but then I got distracted <.< that was just in another tab.

Quote:
Also, Zam, It may be useful to have another section for "Club Projects" on the first page, with the links to stuff like the arm collection and this timeline.
I am for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I don't think it's "make anything he wants happen". I think it's more "my attacks are SUPER POWERFUL at random chance". So being strong enough to snap a tree, or dislocate his shoulder, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truality View Post
Manga:
Spoiler:
First things first. That's not a cycle engine, it's a cesspit. I can't even bear the thought of what that 'dark fluid' she's covered in is (no it's not oil or something)

Then we have; Renji's growth. What, did he eat rare candies or something? He's easily mimicing Ichigo in his Final Getsuga mode. 17 months will do it, yeah. He was actually 17 months in bankai, wasn't he.
And he was training to... defeat Aizen? Why lol

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Did not do research.

My first thought was actually blood, since it came from her body.

Training to defeat Aizen, so that he's now super-powerful, and if an Aizen ever happens again, he won't be so USELESS.

Also, that is HILARIOUS. Oh god that should have happened.
Old September 21st, 2011, 06:48 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

Spoiler:
I don't think it's "make anything he wants happen". I think it's more "my attacks are SUPER POWERFUL at random chance". So being strong enough to snap a tree, or dislocate his shoulder, etc.

Spoiler:
But he knocked down trees every time. Doesn't seem very random...:\ Idk.

Also, I just kinda noticed, that of all the club on the front page of Other Clubs, we have the second longest running cub, and the longest running club hasn't been posted in since the September Third. We're quite active, aren't we? :D Makes me kinda proud to be here. XD
Old September 21st, 2011, 07:49 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Wait, we were actually gonna compile that arm collection...? XD That's seriously funny. =P

And whoooaaaaa We are the second longest running club?? And I'm the second member! (The first non-founder. LOL) That makes me feel... Special.

It also makes me wonder why the other clubs die so easily. hmm...
Old September 22nd, 2011, 12:09 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Just a week's inactivity is enough to completely kill off a club.
I guess it's because we always have something to discuss, be it anime, manga or the fan stuff business.

I liked this chapter. It was well drawn.
...Haven't seen the episode yet. But last week it was absolute crap, so I don't expect much.

Old September 22nd, 2011, 01:00 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

LOL the episodes aren't exactly the best, but some of the action scenes are kinda cool~ And I like the ending sequence, so it's worth the watch, for me, anyway.

I think we only have two more episodes of the filler. cmiiw

Sponsored Links