• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ironic really, you seem to always rate people down due to brightness. xD;

A little hard to read the text with a theme with a white/cream background, the icons are nice though, overall a pretty simple and overused layout. 5/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
4/10

The Oshawott image isn't the highest quality ever and the font color is just awful. The link below are also too big, try using a smaller font on them.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7/10 Cool CSS. You should add color to the hyperlinks. Sooo where's the love for tags. :(

brightness problem ? blame my computer or your computer, not the art. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

It's simple and sweet, but... The extra space between the FC and the text looks weird, and the light gray is kind of hard to see on the style I'm using. On top of that it isn't really that interesting and that sort of info. would go better in your "About Me"... ^^;

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
Years
It's quite nice, looks like it matches your avatar aswell, although I think the background had curved edges (maybe with some kind of outline) or wasn't there at all 6/10

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 14, 2016
Oshawott it's cool. Not too much of a fan of the font; the links down look okay.
9/10 just because that Oshawott could use more editing.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Broken image, lol.
Not much in the way of content, in my opinion. Just a half-ass banner and a little notice about your lack of English skills.
5/10

Years
7/10

It looks ok, but I can't read the writing. It's too light D: Also it just looks a little bland all together really.
i'm one to talk though you can't read mine on dark themes ^^'

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

It quite bothers me when people say things are "bland". I prefer the term simple. And speaking of simple, I like simple signature. Like yours.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
9/10

I like it! It's neither too complex nor too simple. The song is very pretty too. (:

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
it's a nice use of css, and yellow fits amazingly well with the stunfisk skin.

9/10

Years
8.5/10

It looks really nice ^-^ It's got a great colour scheme going on, the fonts work really well with the theme and it just overall looks really high quality.
But it could maybe do with colouring the hyperlinks. Maybe have them green?
Also i'm not 100% sure about the small square image, it looks a little bit out of place. But at least it serves a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back