• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Actually you can :) If you could upload pokemon light platinum english gba on 4shared or megaupload any site but that is not badongo,or is it's not allowed here,can you mail me ---------------

Sent you the ROM itself :) read the e-mail

Btw, you should delete your post so your e-mail isn't available for everyone

I cleared it from the quote meanwhile

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
Is there a place where we can buy the TMs that are needed for getting past obstacles? I accidentally deleted Ice Smash and now I need to get through the Team Steam cave

Bumping this so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. It's keeping me from continuing on, so help would be appreciated :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2011
I have an Eevee, level 33, and I want it to evolve into an Espeon, but every time it tries to evolve, it wants to evolve into an Umbreon. I set the clock at the beginning to 10am (default), and I've had 15 hours of gameplay (this is with the space button held down, mind you :P ). I've checked the clock again and it says 10am.
My question is, does the time always stay at 10am, or is the actual time ingame is 1am, but not shown? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I have an Eevee, level 33, and I want it to evolve into an Espeon, but every time it tries to evolve, it wants to evolve into an Umbreon. I set the clock at the beginning to 10am (default), and I've had 15 hours of gameplay (this is with the space button held down, mind you :P ). I've checked the clock again and it says 10am.
My question is, does the time always stay at 10am, or is the actual time ingame is 1am, but not shown? Thanks to anyone who can help.

I believe that if you use a Sun stone your Eevee will evolve into an Espeon.
On the other hand, if you use a Moon stone it will evolve into an Umbreon

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I believe that if you use a Sun stone your Eevee will evolve into an Espeon.
On the other hand, if you use a Moon stone it will evolve into an Umbreon
I do not believe you are correct.
You see... since vbngh (WTF?!) mentioned that Eevee wants to evolve into Umbreon then that undoubtly means that evolution of Eevee is left unchanged =)

I believe that time stays at your fixed 10am that's why Eevee wants to evolve into Umbreon.

Years
Edit: I am in Flamerny City and little Aron is stading in front of gym entrance how do i move him?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2011
Solana

There is a girl named Solana blocking the way of the victory road entrance and she's telling me to fight Lunick. The problem is that, when I go to route 415 and go into the house, he isn't there. What do I do or where was the last place you guys fought him??

(Why couldn't Lunick just stand there himself?...)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
can anyone help me in finding lucy, which is the kosaka city gym leader, been looking for her for hours

Years
There is a girl named Solana blocking the way of the victory road entrance and she's telling me to fight Lunick. The problem is that, when I go to route 415 and go into the house, he isn't there. What do I do or where was the last place you guys fought him??

(Why couldn't Lunick just stand there himself?...)

Here I made a video where is Solana's house,and Lunick is waiting inside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7fMMfIyT6c

Back