• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)(OOC/SU thread)

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Could you reseve me? I'll finish a SU soon.

Name: Allus Roderon

Species: Lairon

Level: 35

Tribe: Mountain

History: (Please put at least four lines here.)

Personality: (Same as above, at least for lines.)

Moves:
Headbutt-Metal Claw
Dig-Dragon Rush
Rest-Rock Tomb

Other:

RP Sample: (This one is also pretty self explanitory. Either type up a few paragraphes from scratch or copy and paste something from another RP)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Holy moly! I did not expect this to get so much attention. Yagerbomb is Reserved.

Edit: Topaz Sunblaze is Accepted. Good SU! :D

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name: Daisy

Species: Kirlia

Level: 20

Tribe: Forest Tribe

History: As a small Ralts Daisy and her other friends in her tribe enjoyed running around and playing games of tag and hide and seek sometimes to the annoyance of the Elders in the tribe. One day though when playing Daisy unknowingly ran into a portal out of the Supernatural Tribe's home. The last thing she heard was her mother and several other elders telling her to stop but it was to late. The small Ralts had gone through the portal and instead of staying put and waiting to be found she grew scared and kept running through the forest she was now in. Being to young to understand she was no longer where she belonged the child kept running until she was exhausted and stopped to rest in the peace and quiet. But even that didn't last long.

After a short amount of time she heard a voice cry out for help and ran towards the sound. Reaching a small river she saw a small Eevee being carried downstream with a Leafeon up the stream looking on in horror to shocked to move. Daisy acted quickly using teleport twice to save the baby Eevee before she passed out from fear and exhaustion. She woke up in the center of the forest tribe and was allowed to stay because she saved the life of a tribe member. She was taken in by the mother of the Eevee that she had saved learning that their names were Sasha (the mother) and Leif (the Eevee). Years later after evolving she still lives with them in the forest tribe but to this day she has not stopped looking for a way home.

Personality: Daisy is a very selfless Pokemon. She would rather put others before herself which at times as put her own life in danger. She's kind to her friends but harsh to her enemies or to those who she has a bad feeling about. At times she can get very distracted and always has a homesick look to her eyes. She never stops thinking about her home and always tries to find out how to get back but every attempt has failed. Most nights she ends up crying herself to sleep with thoughts of her family that she left behind on that terrible day. She does have one weakness though. If doing to much (thinking and using a move, trying to use two moves after the other, etc) she can end up very weak for a short amount of time. As much as she enjoys her life where she is she would without a second thought give up everything to return home.

Moves: (Up to six moves. TM, Egg, and Move Tutor moves are allowed. But only one Move tutor move is allowed.) Teleport, Confusion, Psychic, Grass Knot, Heal Pulse, Psyshock

Other: She always has on a small black choker that she was wearing the day she disappeared it belongs to her mother

RP Sample: From Humanum Familiares
Spoiler:

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Name: Alex Flameric

Species: Cofagrigus

Age: 3500 (combined being a Yamask and Cofagrigus. His age at death is unknown, but likes to think he was 18, so that's how he acts)

Level: 47

Tribe: Super Natural

History: Alex rested in a tomb in what was the wastelands tribe for most of his life as a cofagrius. When the Mountain tribe invaded, many pokemon invaded his tomb, raiding every thing they saw, but Alex was able to beat all of them. Even still, he had lost many of his treasures, mostly they had been ruined by fighting, but his most precious thing, the mask of what he looked like before, was actually taken. After the wastelands were destroyed (doesn't that sound ironic :D) he sealed off his tomb to all but himself. He found his way into the super natural tribe. Alex quickly earned his place as Canko's apprentice. He enjoys talking with the Zoroark and he goes along with Elder Mirin's ideas of Zeck being too cruel. Like all cofagrigus, being already dead unlike other ghost types, he cannot die. Alex was given his name by a motherly Gardevoir when he was a Yamask. Alex has never once opened up the face of his coffin body for fear of seeing his own remains.

Personality: Depending on who he's around, Alex can be quite open, or as closed as the coffin he is. He feels he can talk freely around those he knows well and is friends with, as long as he honestly believes they won't ever betray him, no matter how small. It is rather hard to really gain Alex's trust fully, but it is a good thing to have. He is slow to anger but quick to act in danger. Alex has never gotten over the loss of his mask despite not really knowing who he was then, which was what the mask was supposed to remind him of, annd he still retains a very strong hate for Gurdurr, since they were the ones who raided his tomb and stole his mask. Alex is not one much for violence unless absolutely necessary. He does not agree at all with Zeck's idea and his way of secretly pitting the Mountain and Forest tribes against each other.

Moves: Protect, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam, Ominous Wind, Will-o-wisp, toxic

Other: He can't remember anything from his past life like most Cofagrigus. He only knew what he was due to the mask he had as a Yamask. He was apparently a quilava.

RP Sample: I've RPed with you, so you know how I RP :) Here it is anways
From "War Between Pokemon and Humans [PG-17] {Best Rookie July 2011}"
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Hmm... I have a few problems with Alex. First is his age. How is he 18 when he was a Cofigrigus when the Mountain Tribe Destroyed the Wasteland Tribe, which happened several thousand years ago. Also... Your personality is a tad bit lacking and slightly contridicts your history. I unsderstand being a loner and not trusting anyone, but how has he been effected by his mask being stolen so long ago? How does he feel about the Mountain Tribe members that took it? Until that issue is sorted out and my question are answered you are Pending.

Nideous

Years
I said it contradicted his history. For example, if he's so closed off, then why does he come out of his shell to support Mirin? That doesn't sound like something someone who's closed off would do. Like I said, it needs a tab bit more fleshing out.

Edit: That's much better. You ust need to adress what I just said andd you'll be accepted. :D

Nideous

Years
Why though? Why would he care at all? If he's so closed off that he won't even talk to someone unless he trusts them, which by your own admission is tough to do, then why would he care about Mirin's ideas, even if he doesn't care about the person saying them? Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a hard***, but I just need a little more than he supports her ideas. Such as why he supports them in the first place. Because it's a far cry from agreeing with them to himself, which if that's what you meant is perfectly fine, to supporting them publicly, which is how it sounded when I read it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
((Done!))

Name: Evi Frost

Species: Glaceon

Level: 27

Tribe: Sea Tribe

History: Evi was born an Eevee, like all Glaceon were. She was only an Eevee for a little while, since her parent's starting training her when she turned one. She soon evolved, leveling up on a glacier, into a Glaceon. She then moved away, it was her family tradition to leave when you evolve. She swam till she found land again, farther into the Sea Tribe territory. Nobody ever adopted her, so she had to take care of herself, making sure to find a way to train, getting food, and finding shelter every night. The tribe elder's had been watching her train visciously, every day. They decided that she had been training enough, and invited her to help prevent a descending war.

Personality: Having to take care of herself since she was only one and a half years old made Evi a tough Glaceon. She doesn't like to waste time on things that don't need it, and most things don't need it in her mind. She never shut herself out though, she talked with the other kids once in awhile, but liked talking to the older pokemon of the tribe. They always seemed to have good advice, and she always listened, remembering everything, well most things, she's told by them. She had to grow up fast, and surrounds herself with older pokemon, that only emphasises her drive for a childhood. She would never let that drive get in the way of anything important to her though.

Moves: Covet, Helping Hand, Icy Wind, Sand-Attack, Water Pulse, Tail Whip

Other: Evi has white spots on her tail, feet, and hair(The darker blue on a Glaceon's head).

RP Sample: Taken From Indigo Trainers Association
Spoiler:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Well, I state that Alex doesn't agree with Zecks idea, and that he follows Mirin's ideas because of this. Plus, I never said that he was a total loner. He's no social butterfly, but he still knows what's going on, after all, he's Canko's apprentice, and as you said, Canko is a talker, which means things are bound to reach Alex's ears one way or another.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Name: Geo Steel

Species: Riolu

Level: 24

Tribe: Forest Tribe

History: Geo was always the quiet type when it comes to, well, anything. He WAS devestated when his parents died when he was only a few months old. Sooner than expected he got over it. The elders of the Mountain tribe took him in. Throughout his few years they have been training him to become strong against his enemies. He knows of the war, even as a little child. He thought of nothing but fighting & winning. They treat Geo harshly when doing something wrong, not talking back at all. He has no friends, no social skills, & is not treated nicely. Redardless, he stays quiet & has no anger, no emotion. They taught him about anything bad, resulting in becoming a fighting machine. He has never said a word unless spoken to, in short sentences.

Around age 11 he was sent to the caves to take down a spy, believing that the spy has enough intellect to send to their tribe. Geo goes through the caves & finds the spy. It was a Xatu. The battle was fierce, but Geo finishes with Rock Slide, knocking out the Xatu. However, the attack resulted in the cave breaking apart, knocking out Geo unconciess. Xatu carried Geo outside before they were crushed, but dropped him as he nas no need for him.

Geo fell near the entrance of the Forest Tribe. He barely opened his eyes, not remembering anything. He has forgotten all that has happened in the Mountain Tribe. He retains some lessons that were not too bad, but everything else was forgotten. Nothing is remembered. Not the elders, not the cruelty, not even his past of his parents, nothing. He faints once again, leaving him in the open from the Forest Tribe.

Personality: Geo is more of a quiet type. It is hard to understand him, how he feels. In his new state, he is a little scared, but will do any challenge, though it may not be likely. The only emotion he has is love, nothing else. Weird though. This love is triggered when he see's a girl he's interested. He retains the moves that he has learned & his will to fight. He enjoys battles & is always willing to put others before him. He has trouble socializing though, which tends to make others think the wrong way of him. He will recieve more emotions as he grows more. He wants to become really strong so he can defend himself. You should try to give Geo a chance & try to be friends with him, otherwise he might go back to his old self from when he was in the Mountain Tribe.

Moves: Foresight, Force Palm, Protect, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Bullet Punch

Other: Geo wears a red band around his neck. It makes him look good, but he doesn't think so. He also wears a black & white headband that makes him look tough. He thinks if he wears this, he feels couragous.

RP Sample: From Teen Heros

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Diamond, once you provide an RP sample you'll be Accepted, however, until you do you are simply Pending. Heck, you could even take a good post from Teen Heroes or something. :D

Still, we have enough people to BEGIN! Here's how the scene is set:

For the Mountain and Forest Tribes, a strange pokemon appears out of an odd portal and demands to speak with the elders. I think you all know which ones.

For the Supernatural Tribe, Kanko has closed down most of the portals to the outside world on Zeck's orders, much to his dismay.

For the Sea Tribe, The seer that lives away from the Tribe has suddenly shown up demanding to see Cosa by name.

I'll do a post after a few of you have posted. Go ahead and begin! :D

Back