• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red: The Hard Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I have a question, can we make multiple trainers? Because that would be awesome :3

blue

gucci
Years
Right so I've got to take my Comptuer in for repair for a day or two so I may have a set back giving that my data is erased however I hopefully will be able to pick up where the beta ends so it will be a little while longer for the next beta, apologies for the delays!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
I CANNOT PLAY .IPS FORMAT FILE! GIVE ME THE .GBA FILE!

HOW COULDNT I PLAY THE GAME. ITS HAS DIFFERENT FORMAT. IT IS NOT IN ".GBA" FORMAT. IT IS IN ".IPS" FORMAT, SO I CANT OPEN IT WITH NO$GBA EMULATOR OR EVEN VISUAL BOY ADVANCE. WHAT SHOULD I DO? DONT YOU HAVE THE ".GBA" FORMAT FILE??? PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK. THANKS

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
HOW COULDNT I PLAY THE GAME. ITS HAS DIFFERENT FORMAT. IT IS NOT IN ".GBA" FORMAT. IT IS IN ".IPS" FORMAT, SO I CANT OPEN IT WITH NO$GBA EMULATOR OR EVEN VISUAL BOY ADVANCE. WHAT SHOULD I DO? DONT YOU HAVE THE ".GBA" FORMAT FILE??? PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK. THANKS

You need to patch the .ips to a .gba file by using something like Lunar IPS

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
This looks brilliant, if I have the time I'll give this a go, I guess the wild starters is actually good, you'll need their stats and power to overcome this gam I can imagine.

Looks brilliant, keep it up.

Necrono

perfect day.
Years
As I told you once before, this is probably the best 'FR enchancement' type of hack in this Showcase. I hope you finish it and when you do, then I'll play it. (yeah, I have faith that you WILL finish this)

I have some jotted downs some ideas that could add to the story/gameplay of FR from when I was experimenting with a 386 spin-off, so let me know if you'd like me to send you them through a PM.

Best of luck with this one.

Thoughts echoed. I am really looking forward to this one. ;)

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
great job dude :D
I need more ! ^^
i would like to test ur next beta too if u like
greetings Naxxar

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Brock is really hard. Well when you have a chameleon and a Pichu anyway
EDIT:Here is a logo if you want it?
bd4050639a23bf7524330bca578894ff_60604.png

d3115e96cf040b69640c7a1c423ac373_60611.png

Last edited:

bobvs

Music Composer/Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
That was exactly what was needed for the game be more fun. MORE DIFFICULT

Brock is really hard. Well when you have a chameleon and a Pichu anyway
EDIT:Here is a logo if you want it?
bd4050639a23bf7524330bca578894ff_60604.png

d3115e96cf040b69640c7a1c423ac373_60611.png

U MUST USE THIS LOGO! FOR THE LULZ

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
After a long hiatus I've picked up where I left off, my motivation went out the window for this since the whole project went corrupt but I've been slowly fixing things getting it back to the way it was. I have spent most of today editing ALL the Pokémon in the areas of Kanto & Sevii Islands and all 386 are catchable (some through evolution) except from Starters & Legendaries which I plan to implement into an event of some sort. A new and updated release will be out soon so keep a look out!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Heya, I've played through the Beta and I loved it! Too bad about you data, but it's really nice too see you aren't giving up.

One thing bothers me though... aren't some of the stat changes a bit over the top? I mean, It's okay to power up some underpowered Pokemon. But you can get perfectly balanced stats with a total between 480 ~ 500.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
If you need more custom trainers...

Name & Class: Expert Foxer
Team:
Kingdra
Venomoth
Aggron
Dunsparce (but with an absurd moveset)

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
Why are there ice types in Rock Tunnel? I'd recommend Rhyhorn, Teddiursa, Phanpy, Cubone (probably catchable in the ghost tower?), Khangaskhan, Dunsparce, and maybe even Ditto.

EDIT: Whismer would be good if you haven't already put it in there.

Last edited:

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hey this looks good pls finish it i like how u modify it exelent hack but continue adding pokemon good work and goodluck in this hack

blue

gucci
Years
Check the OP! I have uploaded the latest Beta (Release 0.74) This goes all the way upto Two Island so that means you will be able to battle 7 gyms upto Blaine! ~ You'll notice a few changes that all the Pokemon have been edited to new locations, Gym Leaders teams intensfied and most importantly a new rival!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2016
I was playing beta 0.74 and found that route 9 is blocked, screenshot (I was using walk through wall to show it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back