The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 05:14 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Pikachu's Mysterious Mysterious Adventure
ピカチュウのふしぎなふしぎな大冒険

BW055
Beyond the Rainbow! Maractus Musical!
虹の彼方へ!マラカッチでミュージカル!!

Airs on October 27th with the Pikachu short airing on the 20th

Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:49 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Hope this is the last musical episode ever. Wish I could say I was excited about this but not really... Lets get on with the rest of the episodes in the huge preview.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old September 23rd, 2011, 03:13 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Hope this is the last musical episode ever. Wish I could say I was excited about this but not really... Lets get on with the rest of the episodes in the huge preview.
Yeah Ikr. But if it's only one episode I'm ok with that.
Old September 24th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Musical episode, not happy. ): Debuting Maractus, even worse. >:C Seems this episode is going to be a boring filler. \;

inb4it'sthemostexcitingepisodeever

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Old September 24th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

It sounds a little fun to me. I'm not sure but during the musical preview it showed Gothita and Gothitelle, I don't know if they'll be a link to the Gothorita shown with Iris in the Kami trio episodes. Well, actually probably not. :x

I like Maractus though. :P

Old September 29th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Hoping the preview with the musical means this episode is fake cause I really don't want one focused on musicals. Not to mention there was an issue with this and the and the episode with the Accelgor Guy being aired around the same time.

Old October 19th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

There has been some speculation on the Pledge/Oath attacks being showcased in this episode. I think this would make the episode a lot more interesting. So if this does happen I'll be looking forward to this episode. I'm not too sure about Ash's starters learning these moves though. Just seeing showcased would be good enough. Ash doesn't really need them.

Old October 20th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Looks like Maractus will be the ones to showcase it. Episode itself I could do with out, but it is what it is.

Old October 29th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I got a Contests Appeals Round vibe from this episode. Also seems like the first official triple battle in the series aside from all those skirmishes.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links