• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Today, I didn't really do much, but I tried to start the post-game again, and this time I had a little bit of success, and even though I'm underleveled, I managed to defeat the trainers. I went into a cave and got out, then got lost, lol @_@.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
Today I fainted for the 1st time whilst battling gym leader Elesa, haven't got a good Pokemon that can fight against electric types, also need to level up - didn't realise she would have a level 27 Zebstrika :knockedou
Any helpful advice would be great :)

My Pokemon Team:
Sigilyph lv21
Dewott lv26
Liepard lv21
Timburr lv24
Simisear lv24
Blitzle lv21

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
The usual Cheren/Bianca battling routine starts the day. Then... I kinda did nothing today. I guess I am running out of things to do? Maybe I'll check up the GTS a bit more. There are missing entries in my Pokédex.

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
I'm training on route 10 atm, my best Pokemon is level 62 and weakest 46 so I have LOTS of work to do before the Elite 4... Will probably go to train on Victory Road soon.

Years
Start a new game last week and taking it slow

Pokemon Black:
My name is Risa and I started with Snivy who took out Cheren and my best friend bianca pretty well. After everyone talked for what seemed like hours me and my friends took our 1st steps into Route 1 together before I won the pokemon catching contest between the three of us. In Accumula town I ran into a strange kid named N who dreams of being the Black Hero, I wish him luck but for some reason I feel he and Cheren will run down the wrong path for power. After Snivy (lvl 16) defeated Pansear and Chilli I ran into Cheren who I battled and rescued a lil girl's pokemon with. That's when I added Drilbur to the team and trained him (lvl 12-19). After catching everything in Route 1 to 3, I met up with a friend who gave me 3 pokemon

-Asuma lvl 8
-Zorua lvl 6
-***** Plz lvl 10

After training them and catching a Timbur to help ***** Plz beat Lenora. I went to the gym. I was hoping to beat Lenora with just ***** Plz and Timbur but Retaliate ruined my plans and Viperion had to save the day. Not soon after winning my gym badge I heard Team Plasma causing trouble. With me, my friends, and 2 gym leaders I just knew Team Plasma was gonna get it. However I found out that I did all the work until Lenora and Burgh saved me from one of the seven sages. Now that I'm thru with my hero responsiblities I decided to train my team and gym back up team for Burgh.

Team so far:

496.png
Viperion lvl 27

529.png
Drilbur lvl 28

502.png
Asuma lvl 26

559.png
***** Plz lvl 28

570.png
Zorua lvl 27

Burgh Back up team ups:

522.png
Blitzle lvl 24 (Flame Charge)

547.png
Aries lvl 20+ (in daycare with gust)

I feel a massive amount of evolution coming after my next badge.

Genesect

Team Plasma Failure
Years
What is ***** >.>

Anyways , YAY ! PASSED ELITE FOUR ! Well not really xD anyways , N and Ghetsis was too easy, took me only 1 try (met them , defeated them). Pwned their dragons (including N's Reshiram) with my Zekrom and Deino :3

Haven't defeated the Pokemon League though, still trying have my Zweilous (Denio evolved) to level 64 so it'll evolve to Hydreigon :D. Just caught Kyurem in Giant Chasm (omg thank you YouTube for showing me the way) and Volcarona in Relic Castle.

I also tried out Abyssal Ruins, although I always miscounted my steps :<. Caught a few past generations Pokemon mostly in White Forest :). Did some more Pokemon Musical (awkwardly I did with my Zekrom and got the "as if they were actor" comment :/).

Visited Route 17 & 18 and P2 Laboratory, accidentally made Cobalion faint in Mistralton cave without saving, although saved at Terrakion and caught it using Timer Ball (it was about 15 turns, I think).

Then did some Random Matchups and tried out Rotation Battle with the Ace Trainer on Marvelous Bridge Gate.. :D This is so far :

644b.png

Zekrom Lv. 54

640.png

Virizion LV. 52

637u.png

Volcarona LV. 70

634g.png

Zweilous LV. 58

503x.png

Wett (Samurott) LV. 54

646wq.png

Kyurem LV. 75

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I recently started my Black Version yesterday evening to be exact and I've made decent progress. My current team is as follows:

Pignite Lv. 27
Sandile Lv. 24
Pansage Lv. 24

I have three badges so far. I know my team is a bit low on members at the time, but I already have my team planned out as to what I'm going to use. I'll keep updated. ;D

Kantomasta13

Call me KM13! :)
Years
Entry In Pokemon Trainer Lan's Journal

So after trading on gts negotiations for about 3 days, I lost some good team members, while i gained good team members. May you be happy, Red and Buck (Emboar and Sawsbuck) wherever you may be.
Im currently inside the shopping mall on route nine, about to enter the next city. Green (Simisage) has took over as leader since Red left. Unfezant isn't too sure what to think, as my team only has two members i caught, and two i got in trades. Hpefully they'll get along.
On another note, i hit 100,000 poke! Im so excited.
The team stands at this:
Green (Simisage) - 44
Unfezant - 38
Magneton - 42
Entoron (Golduck) - 57

gugu3

I hope i can really help...
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Will defeat the E4 And Alder again.My team is really strong,training a Feebas,while finding a way to evolve he.I took on Alder before,with his really strong pokemons,and hoping that he is stronger than before.

Oh,attempting to defeat Cheren and Bianca for last time,if their pokemon are VERY weak,i just overleveled my Pokemons.

Team,in this point of the game:

Kyurem lvl 79,
Feebas lvl 60, <--- Wanna evolve
Tyranitar lvl 68,
Cobalion lvl 71,
Volcarona lvl 75,
Cloyster lvl 63.

Years
Not much happened
Trained.
Save Bianca's Munna again
Beat Burgh thx to Blitzle, Aries (whimiscott), and Asuma= He has air slash.
Beat Bianca
Beat the 3 dancers (why does EVERYONE have those monkeys.)
Now training to lvl 35 for next gym, someone is very eager to evolve but its not Viperion and I'll never let Asuma evolve (he's just so cool).

To beat Elisa, I'll need Drilbur and Zoroark to bring their A game.

496.png
Viperion lvl 32

529.png
Drilbur lvl 30

502.png
Asuma lvl 30

559.png
***** Plz lvl 30

571.png
Zorua lvl 30

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
I started a new game a few days ago, and I am outside of Pinwheel forest, fighting the trainers.

Team:

502.png

Rosalind the female Dewott
Level 19
Serious

Moves:
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Water Gun
-Razor Shell

I have used Oshawott before, but it is my favourite out of all of the Unova starters. Rosalind is really awesome right now. :)

532.png

Ivan the male Timburr
Level 18
Adamant (!!)

Moves:
-Leer
-Rock Smash
-Rock Throw
-Low Kick

I found an Adamant one the first time I caught one, which was an awesome bit off luck considering I wasn't going to look for a good nature.

I also have a level 11 Pansear called Dude (idk either), but I'm not really using it at all. xD

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
Not much of an update, but I have six Pokemon at Level 85 or higher. :3

Instead of posting again, I'll just edit this tomorrow. Now it's seven. Go me.

Last edited:

Foozles

"power of the Pokemon"
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
training a Feebas,while finding a way to evolve

Feebas lvl 60, <--- Wanna evolve

Yeah, about that (and your sig):
Trade it while it's holding a Prism Scale (can be found on Route 13)

And it may be too late to start on one of these seeing as I beat Ghetsis yesterday, but oh well...

I'm not exactly sure of my levels or moves right now, but my main team is usually: Serperior, Zoroark/Random Pokemon I want to level up, Krookodile, Reshiram, Elektross/Beheeyem, Darmanitan.

I started on the after-game stuff, like Black City and onwards. Getting mad that I had high a 40s/early 50s team going up against mid 60s trainers, I set out on a quest to get the Musketeers. I caught Cobalion in 12 Ultra Balls, Terrakion in 1, and Virizion in about 7... That was about it for now! And anyone know a good place to grind right after the game?

Last edited:
Years
mugshot2.png
RISA here! Since I havent updated since my 4th badge I'll just start with the final 3 gyms.

I'll like to thank Exadrill, Archeops, and ***** plz for helping me beat Skyla, Iceman and Drayden. Those 3 make a fearsome team. Throughout the entire time N was getting closer and closer to Zekrom and when he finally had it everyone placed their trust in me. I gotta tell you its a pretty stressful job being a hero canidate. The Victory Road was a fun puzzle to solve but the Elite for was the real goal.

mugshot16.png

560.png
***** Plz! handled her with ease nothing but crunch everywhere. but
497.png
Viperion helped beat Jullicent.

mugshot17.png

502.png
Asuma tried but when Bisharp came out Asuma fainted and
530.png
came out to save us.

mugshot18.png

567.png
failed against Sawk and his sturdy ability + 3 full restores + 2 Stone Edges. Viperion took over and beat Swak and Meinshoa but fell to Conkelur so ***** Plz saved us with a Crunch.

mugshot19.png

Excadrill uesd X-Scissor all over this girl so no problems occured.

Finally after an epic loss by Alder to N, Epic Castle combining into the League, epic gymleaders saving me from the Sages, and everyone trying to make me feel sorry for N which failed because N is so easy to see thru, it was obvious that he was being used. Added Susanoo to the team to battle N. The poor boy committed suicide.

Lets cut to the point. This game was not hard at all the only ppl who stood a chance against me was Chilli, Grimsley and Marshal. I've trained my but off to save the world.

Viperion 61
Asuma 61
Excadrill 63
***** Plz 62
Archeops 61
643.png
Susanoo 50 (Im mad I had to keep fighting and never save b4 it was too late because now Im stuck with an Adamant Reshiram.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
It's sad to see how not many people here are playing, or at least keeping an update on what they're doing throughout the game! C'mon guys, you get a shiny emblem if you keep a daily journal right here in this thread, it's a win/win situation tbh. n___n

Anyways, I've decided to start an adventure in Pokémon White and I've just reached the part where the battle between myself, Cheren and Bianca have finished and they've gone to apologize to my mom for quite the mess they've made! Shame on them.

Because I had chosen Oshawott in Black, I decided to start off with a Snivy. My journey thus far --

Hilda%27s_challenge.png
VS
VSBel.png

The first battle with Bianca! Exciting, really.
b495.gif
vs
501.gif

○ Tackle →Tackle
○ Tackle → Tackle
○ Tackle → Tail Whip
I FEEL THE HEAT COMING ON IN THIS BATTLE.
○ Tackle → ____
...and the victory goes to Snivy!
----
The room is now a mess, despite the fact these Pokémon are just nondestructive small little bbys - according to Bianca anyway.

Cheren wants a turn!

Hilda%27s_challenge.png
VS
VSCheren.png

b495.gif
vs
498.gif

○ Tackle → Tackle (Critical Hit!)
After that critical hit took half of Snivy's HP away I didn't think I'd have too much of a chance.
○ Tackle → Tail Whip
○ Tackle → Tail Whip
○ Tackle → ____
Seriously Cheren, thanks for the excitement.
VICTORY GOES TO ME ME ME!

After the two battle scenes, we're back to the point of the two apologizing before we all take off on the exciting of journey throughout Unova.

'till then!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Well, I feel like doing something, so from now on I'll post at least Pictures of my team at the end of the day and the last few things I did.

images
497.png
073.png
513.png
534.png
566.png

The last few things I did were...
-Owned Clay with Tentacruel's Bubblebeam.
-Evolved Servine into Serperior
-Got to Chargestone Cave. Soon I'll be entering it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
TEAM UPDATE
DLGav.png

LV 13
- Tackle
- Growth
- Vine Whip
- Wrap

Much more has happened since my previous update! After I battled my two rivals, I had to head over to Professor Juniper's lab. After she explained everything we already knew (besides Bianca, perhaps), it was time to head out into Route 1. Bianca's crazy idea to take the first step into our very own adventure together happened, and we set out. I trained a bit and whatnot. I had met up with Cheren and Bianca once again and that is where we compared Pokémon. Bianca assured me that my Snivy is lonely, simply because it's the only Pokémon I had on my team still! I am sorry, Snivy. Just then Professor Juniper called us on the Xtranciever and we had the little video chat.
5FmA5.png

Now headed towards Accumula Town where Juniper gave myself and Bianca the tour of the Pokémon Center. It really is nice to have the center and PokéMart combined now. Once I stepped outside, everyone was rushing over to where the first meet up between Team Plasma, Ghetsis and myself occurred. They talked nonsense about Pokémon Liberation. n_n After the whole Plasma scene, I met up with N. He felt the need to hear my Pokémon! And so he did.

Hilda%27s_challenge.png
VS
VSN.png

b495.gif
vs
509.gif

○ Vine Whip (Crit!) → Scratch
N wants more! Let him hear the voice of my Pokémon!
○ Tackle → Scratch
○ Tackle → ____
Victory goes to Snivy! ( Level Up - 8 → 9 )
----
After wandering Accumula Town some, I decided to head out to battle the first couple of trainers. Snivy reached LV 12 by the time I was just about to enter Striation City, when Bianca caught up to me asking for a battle.

Hilda%27s_challenge.png
VS
VSBel.png

b495.gif
vs
506.gif

○ Vine Whip → Leer
Bianca's going to give it her all!
○ Tackle → ____
Victory - Snivy!

b495.gif
vs
501.gif

○ Vine Whip → Tail Whip
Bianca's in trouble.
○ Potion (Bianca) → Tackle
○ Vine Whip → ____
Snivy Victory! - LV 13

Now I've just reached Striation where the first Gym Leader awaits.

'till then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back