The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 03:19 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
I was enjoying the filler arc until a couple of weeks, now I want to get on with animated Riruka and Orihime conversations.

manga
Spoiler:
Training to defeat Aizen....ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? does that mean he's out again, if so that didn't take long. also Fullbringers are so weak Renji looks strong, lol.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:27 AM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
And whoooaaaaa We are the second longest running club?? And I'm the second member! (The first non-founder. LOL) That makes me feel... Special.
XD We should all be proud for keeping it going. :3 We have plenty of people here who keep it active. In fact, I don't know if anybody knows this, but when you are in the Other Clubs section, you can click on the number of total posts a club has and it breaks down the number of posts each member has, and lists them starting from the highest number of posts to the lowest.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...osted&t=217263

As you can see there. :3 So, I'd like to say: ILPEH IS KICKING OUR REAR ENDS GUYS LET'S PICK UP THE PACE. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
I was enjoying the filler arc until a couple of weeks, now I want to get on with animated Riruka and Orihime conversations.

manga
Spoiler:
Training to defeat Aizen....ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? does that mean he's out again, if so that didn't take long. also Fullbringers are so weak Renji looks strong, lol.
Spoiler:
I saw people taling like that on the Manga Stream forums...I assumed he meant he was training so he wouldn't feel useless if another Aizen showed up. As in, in the next arc. XD
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:37 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
I guess Renji WAS kind of useless. But I'm not satisfied until I see a useful Chad, or Orihime (I mean in battle, her OP healing abilities aren't doing it).

Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:07 AM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
So today I was bored and I drew the boring face of a bore-some Special Ops unit:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post

manga
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The way Renji's saying it's easier to assume he's free again or something, but I highly doubt it. And no, it's Renji that's terribly OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
I guess Renji WAS kind of useless. But I'm not satisfied until I see a useful Chad, or Orihime (I mean in battle, her OP healing abilities aren't doing it).
Spoiler:
Agreed! Plus, she's still annoying us with her 'Kurosaki-kun!' line. I'm confident that Chad grew stronger, though.

Oh, and Hitsugaya's new hairstyle is too childish, even for him. (imo)
Old September 22nd, 2011, 09:41 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:
Maybe Renji just wants to go find Aizen in his cell and kill him before his (super long) sentence is up? I dunno... LOL I sure as hell hope that Aizen does NOT come back to wreak havoc again though... That'd SUCK.

I likes Shiro-chan's new hairstyle. I don't think it's childish... That's probably due to his height... Or lack thereof. XD

Quote:
you can click on the number of total posts a club has and it breaks down the number of posts each member has, and lists them starting from the highest number of posts to the lowest.
This feature...!! I LOVE THIS FEATURE. It's on some other forums I go on and it's super convenient. But I didn't realize it was here too... That's cool. =P
Old September 22nd, 2011, 09:47 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truality View Post
So today I was bored and I drew the boring face of a bore-some Special Ops unit:
Spoiler:

You are really good at this! Keep the fan art coming!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Maybe Renji just wants to go find Aizen in his cell and kill him before his (super long) sentence is up? I dunno... LOL I sure as hell hope that Aizen does NOT come back to wreak havoc again though... That'd SUCK.

I likes Shiro-chan's new hairstyle. I don't think it's childish... That's probably due to his height... Or lack thereof. XD

This feature...!! I LOVE THIS FEATURE. It's on some other forums I go on and it's super convenient. But I didn't realize it was here too... That's cool. =P
If Aizen did get out, I would facepalm so hard and for so long, my hand would be permanently stuck to my face. -__-

And I like the new appearances for all the characters. ^__^
Old September 22nd, 2011, 10:38 AM
Rinna
Uhm..woof?

Nature: Careful
manga
Spoiler:
When I first saw Rukia's hairstyle, I thought it was Hanataro for a second. hehe.
The arc is getting interesting. I just hope IchiUryu vs. Ginjou and Byakuya vs. Tsukishima are actually as good as they should be.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 10:39 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
Spoiler:
But he knocked down trees every time. Doesn't seem very random...:\ Idk.
He's a very lucky guy, it seems.
Quote:
Also, I just kinda noticed, that of all the club on the front page of Other Clubs, we have the second longest running cub, and the longest running club hasn't been posted in since the September Third. We're quite active, aren't we? :D Makes me kinda proud to be here. XD
Wow, that's awesome.
Quote:
Wait, we were actually gonna compile that arm collection...? XD That's seriously funny. =P
Zam did XP
Quote:
And whoooaaaaa We are the second longest running club?? And I'm the second member! (The first non-founder. LOL) That makes me feel... Special.
I didn't know you were the second poster XD I think I came fairly late. Sort of.
Quote:
I guess it's because we always have something to discuss, be it anime, manga or the fan stuff business.
Yeah, plus, we can have quite a lot of members. Literally up to 65 if Zam also has seated members.
Quote:

XD We should all be proud for keeping it going. :3 We have plenty of people here who keep it active. In fact, I don't know if anybody knows this, but when you are in the Other Clubs section, you can click on the number of total posts a club has and it breaks down the number of posts each member has, and lists them starting from the highest number of posts to the lowest.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...osted&t=217263
I love that feature, it's SO useful for collecting some data Which I should do more of.

Quote:

As you can see there. :3 So, I'd like to say: ILPEH IS KICKING OUR REAR ENDS GUYS LET'S PICK UP THE PACE. xD
Ahaha, at one point, I was trying to post a lot to overtake Charizard*. Though I'm surprised I have more than TWICE as much as our fifth most active member (-Lapras-).

You should see my postcount in the other club. The top 5 people have: 684, 482, 429, 328 and 310 posts. Guess which one I am :p
Quote:
Spoiler:
Wow, I really like that. The massive close up gives us a lot of focus on his eyes in particular, which I really like.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 12:53 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Anyone who is editing the timeline? The name is Shishigawara, not Sushi. >.> idk who did that

Quote:

I just remembered this gagpage which is really neatly drawn-google aizen troll
Spoiler:

Haha, that's a nice one.

Quote:

If Aizen did get out, I would facepalm so hard and for so long, my hand would be permanently stuck to my face. -__-
XD I'd like to see you to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
You should see my postcount in the other club. The top 5 people have: 684, 482, 429, 328 and 310 posts. Guess which one I am :p
Guess which is mine as well

Quote:
Wow, I really like that. The massive close up gives us a lot of focus on his eyes in particular, which I really like.
Ditto.

On a Bleach related note, I miss Unohana T.T

Old September 22nd, 2011, 01:30 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
He's a very lucky guy, it seems.

Ahaha, at one point, I was trying to post a lot to overtake Charizard*. Though I'm surprised I have more than TWICE as much as our fifth most active member (-Lapras-).
Spoiler:
MAYBE...since I think he said his fullbring is the manipulation of probability, so it can only do things he could probably do, but it increases the chances of him actually accomplishing them.

That's because you have done a great job at keeping the club active. ^__^
Old September 22nd, 2011, 01:45 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Quote:

OMGIKR...
Quote:
I didn't know you were the second poster XD I think I came fairly late. Sort of.
You... You never looked at the first page and scrolled down just a bit...? =O LE GASP.

...lol
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:17 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Anyone who is editing the timeline? The name is Shishigawara, not Sushi. >.> idk who did that
Ahaha, hilarious.

Quote:
Spoiler:
MAYBE...since I think he said his fullbring is the manipulation of probability, so it can only do things he could probably do, but it increases the chances of him actually accomplishing them.

That's because you have done a great job at keeping the club active. ^__^
Spoiler:
That seems the most likely explanation of his abilities.

I prefer to look at it like "I have no life". XD I'd rather self-deprecate, than take compliments.
Quote:
You... You never looked at the first page and scrolled down just a bit...? =O LE GASP.

...lol
I'm sure I have, but you know how forgetful I am :p Plus, I don't really need to scroll down that far (if I want to see the first post), so there's not real reason for me to look at it that often.

Guess who is the second poster in the other club?
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:46 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

...Yeah, this week's episode was crap too.
Just the usual low quality fighting and out of sync talking.

Though the last few minutes were saved by random plot points, a couple of good scenes, and a big heap of boring talk about why friendship is so important.

...The ending featured Gin, but didn't include the part that actually was about Gin? :'(

Old September 23rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
...Yeah, this week's episode was crap too.
Just the usual low quality fighting and out of sync talking.

Though the last few minutes were saved by random plot points, a couple of good scenes, and a big heap of boring talk about why friendship is so important.

...The ending featured Gin, but didn't include the part that actually was about Gin? :'(
I know right! I mean, did anyone else notice the spinning Ichigo in the wind kido last episode? Or was it the episode before that...anyways, point is, they really weren't trying hard, at least then. That or the budget was really low. >__>
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:08 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
What... That part about Urahara, Mayuri and Kon seems like a real Deus ex Machina. And it also means there's a missed moment of awesome in the Urahara fight Eh, maybe it's just me. I honestly thought that at first, that Nemu is actually giving some sort of Mayuri's drug to Kagerozomi (the name that Zam gave him/her) to actually separate them into two again. Buuuuuut no. And Ichigo goes bankai... yawn. Not looking forward to that fight. I only hope they'd show the Captains' fights more next week. Bored as hell of Ichigo's fight, wants to see the Captains fightUnohana

Quote:

One thing I'm wondering, is that his zanpakto? Wasn't Shinso a wakizashi, not a katana?

Old September 24th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
One thing I'm wondering, is that his zanpakto? Wasn't Shinso a wakizashi, not a katana?
No, it's not his. I thought it was weird first, but looking back at the earlier endings, every single one seems to be the same little odd-looking Tensa Zangetsu.

It would've been cooler if it actually was their zanpakuto showing, but oh well.

Old September 24th, 2011, 04:32 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilp
It happens often in the other club, it's just a surprise that it doesn't happen here, I guess.

Yeah, I got that, but I'm not TRYING to kick you out <.< I just thought that you should know that the option was there, that if you wanted to leave which you do, then you could.
Would be interesting to see though. Heck, if I could I would.

Well duh, I was being oblivious on purpose. It fun to mess with you. So easy. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal
You are really good at this! Keep the fan art coming!

Spoiler:
Agreed!

Spoiler:
Something like that. I think its not really the probability of things he could do, but more the unlikely probability of things that could happen in his favor. Like the moment he hits the tree, the ground sinks and it falls down in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile!
Oh my bad.
Long names are long, I actually forgot that his real name wasn't Sushi. XD

Old September 24th, 2011, 04:49 AM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Manga
Spoiler:

Ikkaku made me lol with his lines.
Renji, pretty much confirmed that the entire soul society took a level in badass.
As for him killing Aizen, yeah...no.
The Fullbringers are just getting owned so far.

You'd never guess which of those posting numbers are mine.
*Vanishes*

Old September 24th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Something new is coming to the Bleach Fan Club...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

So me and Zameric decided to make a manga based on the club's fanon universe. If you would like your persona to participate as a member of gotei 13 you have to PM me with details about your appearance, personality and zanpakuto (if you have already written it here then send me the link), as well as a proper name to use (e.g NOT "I like pokemon"). We will take your position in the gotei 13 in the first post for your position. After a week starting from today, I will create the personality of those who didn't participate.

Note: None of the canon characters will appear, the plot takes place in an alternate Soul Society, alternate Hueco mundo and an alternate location in the human world.

Ready to begin?

Old September 24th, 2011, 03:37 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Hehe that sounds really cool.

How soon do we have to PM info? I'd like to have time to create a character sketch and a little more info.

Also, my Zanpakuto info is in the second post. LOL
Old September 24th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Truality
Left for good

Quote:
Hehe that sounds really cool.

How soon do we have to PM info? I'd like to have time to create a character sketch and a little more info.
One week, starting today. Zameric showed my your persona's profile on the other club on Serebii, but feel free to send me any altered one.

On a side note:
Would you like for a Bleach MMORPG to exist? Would you play it, if there was one? Or would you rather stay in the personal-type games?
Old September 24th, 2011, 05:11 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

My character should be a little different on here because I have a different rank. the overall personality would probably be similar though, more or less.

Anyway I can try to send you some more info. Though a week seems a little short because I have soooo much to do this week... LOL But I'll try to get stuff in.

As for the question, I'm not a fan of MMORPGs so I wouldn't play it. I don't care if there would be one or not, since it wouldn't interest me and I'd probably just ignore it, unless there was something really super epic about it.
Old September 24th, 2011, 09:26 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Something new is coming to the Bleach Fan Club...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

So me and Zameric decided to make a manga based on the club's fanon universe. If you would like your persona to participate as a member of gotei 13 you have to PM me with details about your appearance, personality and zanpakuto (if you have already written it here then send me the link), as well as a proper name to use (e.g NOT "I like pokemon"). We will take your position in the gotei 13 in the first post for your position. After a week starting from today, I will create the personality of those who didn't participate.

Ready to begin?

SQUEEEEEEEEE This is cool 8D I have the link to my profile here, you want me to PM that to you?

Absolutely 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Well duh, I was being oblivious on purpose. It fun to mess with you. So easy. XD

Oh my bad.
Long names are long, I actually forgot that his real name wasn't Sushi. XD
Yes that is. 8D

lol, you're similar to ILPy

Quote:

No, it's not his. I thought it was weird first, but looking back at the earlier endings, every single one seems to be the same little odd-looking Tensa Zangetsu.

It would've been cooler if it actually was their zanpakuto showing, but oh well.
Oh... Zangetsu. No wonder. XD
Sick of Getsuga Tensho

Would you like for a Bleach MMORPG to exist? Would you play it, if there was one? Or would you rather stay in the personal-type games?
... I never played any Bleach games XD except for a modified LF game so yeah.

Old September 25th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

anime
Spoiler:
FRIENDSHIP!
...seriously, in EVERY shonen series they HAVE to have the "friendship" episode at one point.
At least the Captains pulled it off with more dignity:
"We'll do anything to protect the Soul society, even use...TEAMWORK!"

Kag-whats his name's zan is so broken, but we all knew that already.
KOn in Nemu's body...just...wow.
I finally noticed he's a masochist as well.
...Urahara and Mayuri using teamwork...
Yeah there is one episode left for this filler Arc.

Well I already play a digimon one, so why not?
I'd bet it be limited though, since Zanpaktou can almost become any kind of weapon.
Just imagine trying make Ilp's Zanpaktou...>.<

Old September 25th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

I've never played a Bleach game, but if there was a well made MMO with good personalization options, then I'd at least give it a go.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here