The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old September 21st, 2011, 07:04 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Dragon’s Breath
Rated: T (For violence, blood, and romance)

Intro:
There was once an egg. An egg that came into a world of wonder and strange magic. But this egg was no ordinary egg, for it would bring two warring races to come to peace. The egg hatched for a boy, and from that egg came a dragon. This dragon was hatched in a time of war, where dragons were at war with the elves and humans. The boy pitied the small dragon however, and instead of killing it, he raised it in secret. Once the dragon had grown, the boy and dragon showed themselves to the races, and the two sides of the war came to peace because of the dragon from the egg.
And thus was born the Dragon Riders.
Story:

Hundreds of years later, all three of the races have grown strong and profitable under the watchful eye of the dragon riders, who have been keeping the peace ever since the last Dragon War. Tensions have been growing lately, due to the fact that human settlers have been moving closer and closer to the mountains where the dragons dwell in search of more land and precious ores. The land that the humans are seizing is taking away from the dragons hunting grounds, and prey is slowly becoming scarcer for the dragons.
It is inevitable that violence will break out by now. Our story picks up only afew weeks after a group of dragons ambush a group of humans and elves meeting to discuss a trade proposal and an extension to their allegiance to each other. Among the group are the human King’s son, Drake, and the elf King’s daughter,Lirael. Few soldiers escape the ambush, and when the soldiers return the next morning, soldier’s bodies litter the ground. They are unable to find the bodies of the Prince and Princess however,and assume that they have been kidnapped by the dragons. They group quickly spreads out and carries the news across the land until it reaches the ears of the leaders of all the races.

Both the elves and humans are enraged by this, and immediately demand that the Prince and Princess be returned immediately unharmed. The dragons deny all knowledge of the event. The Humans and Elves then declare war upon the dragons,and the dragons declare war on both the elves and humans. The Dragon Riders attempt to intervene, but are quickly pushed aside in the anger of all three races. Now war has broken out, and the dragon riders are caught in between the battle lines.

But unknown to all, darker powers are at play…..
You:

You will be one of three sides, the Humans/Elves,the Dragons, or the Dragon Riders.

Humans/Elves (4 Positions, 2 humans and 2 elves)
As a human/elf, your job is to combat the dragons. The King is sending a group of four soldiers, two elves and two humans, into the mountains to conduct a raid on the dragons in their caves. Both humans and elves are capable of using magic, although elves are faster and stronger than humans.
Dragons (4 positions)

As a dragon, your job is to conduct raids on human and elf cities, as well as keep a lookout for human or elf raiding parties trying to invade the mountains of your home. As a dragon, you can breathe fire and fly (obviously).

Dragon Riders (4 Positions)

Being a dragon rider will be the hardest for a roleplayer to play as, so you have been warned. Only the best applications can get this position. By being a dragon rider, you will have to choose for yourself which side your allegiances lie with, and help them. You will also have to dig deeper into why the dragons attacked the human platoon in the firstplace. Also by being a dragon rider, you will have to control 2 characters, the rider and the dragon. They can communicate through their mind, much like the Eragon series.

Rules:

1. No Godmodding/ Bunnying: No making other people’s characters do things or OHKO or perfect accuracy or anything. It’s not nice and makes a roleplay less fun.
  2. Post at least two times a week, although more is preferable.
  3. On the flip side, don’t post so much that people can’t keep up. Remember, Roleplays are for entertainment.
  4. Don’t double post, unless a post is too long to fit in one post.
  5. Romance is allowed, but let’s keep it at T please.
  6. Keep the swearing to a minimum. A good roleplayer can get their point across without swearing!
  7. Keep the gore to a minimum as well. Some blood is ok, but no guts and gore.
  8. Have Fun!
Human/Elf
Spoiler:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon of Choice:
Personality (The longer the better, but at least 4-6lines):
History (Same as Personality):
RP Sample (Or other sample):

Dragon
Spoiler:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality (At least 4-6 lines, preferably more):
History (Same as personality):
RP Sample:

Dragon Rider
(Provide info for both dragon and rider or write 2 applications for both characters)
Spoiler:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Personality (At least 4-6 lines):
RP Sample:

When writing your applications, please put some time and effort into these. Remember that only the best will be picked once applications are filled up.
Sample/My Character
Spoiler:
Dragon Rider

Name: Alanea Vesica (Elf) and Smaug (Dragon)
Appearance:
Alanea:
Spoiler:

and
Smaug:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Alanea
Spoiler:
Alanea is a spirited elf who believes firmly in right and wrong. She is young in elf standards, and does lack some of the experience that her elders have. Because of this she can sometimes be a bit naïve. She was raised as a spellcaster, and likes to think things through before springing into action, so she greatly dislikes it when she is not making the plans. Alanea can think on her feet when the time calls for it however. Often a though will cross her mind, and she will stare into space, deep in thought, much to the annoyance of all who try holding a conversation with her. Overall, she is a spirited young elf who enjoys good company and thinks things, through sometimes too much.

Smaug
Spoiler:
Smaug is the exact opposite of Alanea. While Alanea likes to plan things through, Smaugh prefers to jump right into the action without any thought of a plan at all. He has a relatively shor tattention span, not being able to focus on anything for more then a few moments. Although he has a short attention span, he is actually quite smart,and does enjoy an engaging conversation, especially with Alanea. Smaug can’t seem to sit still very long as well, which has caused problems with stealth missions in the past. All in all,Smaug is the perfect companion for Alanea, being almost her opposite.
Weapon: Alenea prefers to use a bow, although she does have a small sword that she keeps with her.

History:
Alanea
Spoiler:
Alanea was born in the capital of the elves as the daughter of a powerful spellcaster. Her father taught her for the first ten years of her life in the ways of magic. Upon turning ten, as was the custom at the time, she was tested to see if she if she was capable and worthy to be a dragon rider. Upon completing and suceeding in the test, she was given a dusky colored dragon egg, which promptly hatched into a small dragon hatchling. For the next eight years, she and the dragon, who she named Smaug, trained in the ways of the dragon riders. On her eighteenth birthday,she passed the dragon rider exam with flying colors and became a full-fledged DragonRider. She quickly became well known as a skilled spellcaster and tactician.The recent events have greatly disturbed her, and she denies to believe that the Dragons would attack the other races. She now searches for evidence to prove that it was a mistake so that the war can be ended.

Smaug
Spoiler:
Smuag hatched for Alanea when she was ten, and he has almost never left her side since. As he grew, he learned thea rts of dragon warfare as well as how to function with Alanea smoothly as a pair. It quickly became evident that he had a short attention span, which greatly annoyed his teacher and Alanea. Although inattentive, he had natural skill in functioning with Alanea, and with her help, he managed to pass the Dragon Rider test along with Alanea, making the pair an official Dragon and Rider. The recent turn of events saddens Smaug, and he now looks for evidence to clear his race’s name.

RP Sample:
Taken from the Pokemon Odyssey 2
Character: Silver
Spoiler:
He had stalked his prey for a few hours now, the time all blending together making it seem both like ages and like ablink of the eye. Silver had found the scent back at the river that ran through the cavern, and it had led to here. He had always been a good tracker, and that was coming in handy right now as he swept his eyes from one side of the smallcave to the other. The scent had branched off from the main fighting cavern and gone off into a side cave that turned and twisted for what must have beenmiles, but here the scent was freshest, and could not have been more that a few minutes old.

Silver scanned the cave from his hiding spot for the third time, trying to spot any evidence of his target. If he had been back in the Alpha Alliance, he would have rushed in without hesitation, as few could stand up to a member of GoldTribe. But here, every fighter in the tournament was chosen because of their strength, and usually more than just that. So, was he just getting closer to his enemy, or was the enemy lying in wait for him, waiting to ambush him.

Silver thought for a moment about his options, and what he had learned so far about the enemy. The scent he had picked up was definitely bug, and it had been relatively fast. The absol had to run at some points to keep up with it instead of sticking to the shadows like he normally did. He had also smelled and seen droplets of venom at some points, so it was probobly a poison type as well. He searched his memory, trying to recall any of the contestants in the arena thatwould match the description. The only one that he could remember had been a Scolipede...

He smiled, Scolipedes took extra damage from psycic moves, and just happed to have psyco cut. Well then, he thought lets go trip the trap. He cautiosly creeped into the room, keeping his ears and eyes open for any movements or sounds. He moved to the center of the room, waiting, then spun around quickly to see the monstrous form of a pokemon behind him. He grinned inwardly as he saw that he was correct, that it was an ambush and that he was facing a Scolipede. After hardly a millesecond of satisfaction, he lept out ofthe way of the charging bug pokemon, which kept going and crashed into a rock. He quickly sent out two psyco cuts and a dark pulse at the beast while it was stunned, but it did not seem to do a lot of damage to it. Not that Silver was surprised, all the players in the tournament could probobly take lots of pain, and a few attacks was not going to stop this beast. The Scolipede continued to charge him time and time again, while Silver harrased it with both his moves and claws.

After a few minutes of this, the Scolipede changed strategies, and used the move steamroller, rolling up the wall onto the cieling, then back down the other wall and into Silver before he had time to get out of the way, throwing the Absol against the opposite wall, temporarily stunned. The Scolipede took advantage of the opening and charged once again, this time mercilously stabbing Silver with it's horns, poisoning him. Silver quickly used a combination of psyco cut and dark pulse to blast the other pokemon away, and got up shakily, the poison already taking effect in his system. Realising that he did not have much time before the poison would really kick in, he changed tactics, launching dark pulse after dark pulse through the room. causing it to shudder and shake.As he saw cracks forming on the walls and cieling, he dashed out of the room,just as the cieling collapsed behind him, cushing the wailing Scolipede behind him.

He ran on shaky legs for a mile or two before resting and taking stock of his injuries. He had various scrapes and bruises, but the only major wound was where the Scolipede had stabbed him with it's horns on his left sholder. He could feel it stinging from the poison and a small amount of pus was oozing outof it.

He slowly made his way back to the main cavern, and just as he did, there was a large explosion on the other side of the large cave. He squinted, trying to see what had happened, but was unable to because of the distance and dim light. He crept around the edge of the cavern, staying in the safety of the shadows,trying to find out what happened, when he saw a pokemon walking straight forhim. He tensed up, readying himself if battle was necessary, then relaxed againas he realized it was one of the keepers.

The hooded Kabutops called to him "The battle is over, you may come back to the portal now."

Silver hesitated for a moment, then walked out of the shadows towards the ancient pokemon. He started walking back to the portal, then stopped and asked "What happened over there with that big explosion?"

The Kabutops smiled and said "A graveler who was about to die used selfdestruct and tried to take his opponent with him. Unfortunately he failed, and the other pokemon managed to survive. Although, there was quited a bit of damage to the arena." Then the ancient pokemon smiled and walked away, probobly to go gather the rest of the contestants.

Silver shuddered. Unfortunately? Wow, some real nice people here. He shook his mind and quickly limped to the river, where he dipped his shoulder in an attempt to clean out the poison before heading back to the portal. He stood at the glowing doorway for a moment, looking back into the cavern, before stepping into the glowing light.

He stepped out on the other side and shook his head. Those portals gave him a strange feeling in the head, kind of like when at parties when you suck all the helium out of a balloon.

He looked around, searching for the other Gold Tribe members, finding most of them standing together, as well as a small Buizel. He walked over to them, weaving through the smaller than earlier crowd of pokemon. He cleared his throat and said "Well, looks like most of us made it through the round.Any news from the others yet?"

Positions Available
Elves/Humans (4 positions, 2 of each): Garet (Jamal Kifius), Daginja (reserved), Raikiri (Sir Siegfried Wagnar)
Dragons (4 Positions): Godzil (Praxis), Charzeon (Baiyon), CyBestSaber (reserved)
Dragon Riders (4 Positions): Nideous (Lika Forbin/Azure), Xulgon Pyro (Xoxxa and Xgok), Fortworth96 (Reserved)

Disease Deoxys

Last edited by Silver Rogue; September 30th, 2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 05:51 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Hello to all, welcome to the OOC thread for Dragon's Breath! This is where you guys can post your Sign Ups, and also talk among yourselves without being in character.
Disease Deoxys
Old September 22nd, 2011, 05:52 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I'm gonna make an SU for a Dragon Rider. But can't start it til the weekend since it's nearing bedtime
Old September 22nd, 2011, 05:52 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Oh snap! A dragon rider RP!? I love dragons! Reserve me as a dragon rider please!

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old September 22nd, 2011, 05:58 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Ok! Wow, two reservations already! Lol, this is my first RP that I am GMing, so seeing interest in this makes me VERY happy! 2 Reservations it is!
Disease Deoxys
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:05 PM
Nideous

Are you really that surprised I'm here? Take a look at my title. And my Avy. And my Sig. Though, Charizard isn't a dragon type, but he should be! Heh, I'm trying to decide what kind of character I would like to play... Hm... I may have to reserect Ardor... Maybe...

Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:08 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Lol, very true, very true! I guess I'm not so surprised that it is getting interest, only that it is getting interest so quickly. When I first made it, I expected it to be a little while before anybody posted, but thanks to you two for posting first!
Disease Deoxys
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:28 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Busy Weekend but I will have this done by Sunday

Name: Ceara
Appearance: see attachments
Weapon:
Personality (At least 4-6 lines): Ceara's personality is very unpredictable just like fire. At times she can be kind and sweet, other times shy, and other times she can be very up front and angered easily. She can be very rash at times and unlike other riders she cared deeply about the wellfare of others never turning down someone who needs her help. Ceara is extremly loyal to her allies and will follow any order without fail even at the risk of her own life. This young rider wants nothing more than to figure out what caused all the problems in the world to start

History(Same as personality):

Name: Nadeafe
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon:
Personality (At least 4-6 lines):
RP Sample:
Attached Images
File Type: png Ceara new.png‎ (110.8 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by SylveonStar; September 23rd, 2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
SkyisUmbreon
That was a nice distraction.

Nature: Bold
Reserve as one of those dragon riders if there is still room please
Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible. -Yoshiya Kiryu

Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:52 PM
Garet
GhostFire

'Ello, what have we here? Would you accept a reservation for one of the humans, please?
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:52 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

All right, dragon rider positions going fast! Remember that you will need a sample, and if positions keep going this fast I may have to pick! Also, if any of you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
Disease Deoxys
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:32 PM
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

I noticed you said there would be 4 dragon rider reservations and I see three up so far, but your character is also one of the dragon riders. Do you count as one of the spots as well or is it 4 other dragon rider spots. If one is still open, I'd like to reserve it.

If not I'll figure out what else to do from that point on.

Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; September 22nd, 2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:39 PM
Draginja
Weasel Mascot

Nature: Quirky
Hey there, everyone! I'd like to reserve an elf, please! Thank ya kindly.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:40 AM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
I'd like to be a dragon. Not a Rider, just a dragon.

Name: Praxis

Appearance: A massive brown dragon, with bright green eyes and two large horns sweeping back from his forehead. Large three-clawed hands, and a body designed to stand either bipedal or quadrapedal. ((Picture attached below.))

Personality: Praxis may not be the brightest of dragons, but he possesses a savage, brutal cunning that most friends and foes overlook. He is wild and easily angered, with all the grace and subtlety of an earthquake. While he enjoys lording his strength over others, Praxis prefers short, violent ends to conflict.

Full of himself and believing himself better than other dragons, Praxis rarely makes contact with them, and resents taking orders or being on a team. For this reason, he lives a solitary life in a remote location, seeing himself as king of new domain. However, his dislike for humans and elves exceeds his dislike of dragons, and he sees the war as an opprotunity to both curb their rampant growth and prove his right to lead to the other dragons.

History: The child of gold Bruticus, a mighty dragon warrior, Praxis was always keen to follow his father's footsteps. When he was only 2 weeks old, he ventured forth into his desert home, eager to hunt for his first meal and prove his worth. He attacked the first creature he saw, a massive scorpion. This ended badly when the scorpion's sting penetrated Praxis' skull, instantly incapacitating the hatchling. His mother, the green Zorak, intervened and nursed Praxis back to health, but his father had turned his back on him.

Praxis would never regain his father's approval, as Bruticus was slain 7 years later, after attacking a human city rumored to have a dragon egg. Bruticus himself started the rumor, and the humans were forgiven for their actions, as they had responded in self-defense. Zorak moved on, but Praxis couldn't, and his mother left him in his new home. As Praxis grew over the years, he became a skilled hunter, but never knew if his father would approve of him, all because of the humans.

Praxis left the desert, where he would occasionally encounter humans or other dragons, and found a new home in a far-off forest. The local elven community feared and respected him, and Praxis procliamed himself king over their tiny village. As proof, he demanded they forge him a crown of steel, plated in gold. The elves complied, and let him hunt any animals he wished. Praxis soon became bored with his compliant subjects, and wished for anything interesting to happen.

Soon, the Prince and Princess were kidnapped and the elves blamed banded together to drive Praxis away, furious at dragonkind for their warmongering, and Praxis in particular for his tyrannical ways. Praxis swore revenge on the traitorous elves, and decided that he would avenge his father's death at the hands of the humans he had attacked. Even if it meant returning to his own kind.

RP Sample:
Attached Images
File Type: png Tyrant.png‎ (258.6 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/

Last edited by Godzil; September 24th, 2011 at 10:12 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 04:16 AM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

@Xulgon Pyro- Nope, my character doesn't count. I'm just having my character be a dragon rider because thats where I'll be able to push forward with whatever plot line I've come up with so far (Which is pretty little, I'm just gona wing it a bit...). So, another Draogn Rider Reserved.

Dragon riders are all filled up, if anybody else gives me a dragon rider SU it had better be a really good one.
Disease Deoxys
Old September 23rd, 2011, 06:56 AM
Nideous

Here's my SU. Hopefully it's good enough. I'm not done with it yet, but I'l tell you when I am. I'm finished! :D

Name: Lika Forbin (Human)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon of Choice: While she is a master her of many weapons, her best, and prefered, weapon is her Longsword she is rarely seen without.

Personality (The longer the better, but at least 4-6lines): Lika is ery much a braggert. She is extremely boastful about her skills and achievements. She even claims she is a Master of Weapons, though not many people believe her. However, her claims are true. She is very skilled with many different kinds of weapons. Unfortunately, she is also rather easy to provoke. Hot headed and arrogant, she is always willing to prove just how skilled she is. In her mind, she is the best of the best, and thus far in her life, she has yet to be proven wrong. When not actively fighting or boasting, she is quite kind and willing to help others. She fancies herself a mercenary for hire, though her heart often leads her to take low paying jobs and not earn any money. She also has a gambling and drinking problem, and whenever she gets a spare cent she's off to gamble and drink it away. By a strange twist of fate, she hates the taste of alcohol, despite being addicted to it. She often wonders why she doesn't have much money to live on.

History (Same as Personality): Like was the second daughter of an aging noble. In her youth she was raised to be a bodyguard to her older sister. The two of them were very close. During a trip to the capital city, the two girls were set upon by bandits. When the fighting ended, Lika was left injured and her sister lay dead. Lika quickly recovered and went after the bandits for revenge. While she was away, her father died, leaving her the only heir to his power. She single handedly slew the bandits, and returned home, only to find that she was now the lady of the manor. Racked with grief for her loss and guilt for not being there, she turned to gambling and the drink. On her first time, she won something very rare, a dragon egg. She didn't ask where it came from, but she decided to cherish it. However, her luck did not hold, and she soon lost everything except the sword of her family, her signet ring, and the baby dragon she was raising. She set out on the road to escape the debt collectors, and began training her Hatchling, whom she had named Azure. She decided that the pair of them could have a pretty good life as mercenaries. After another three and a half years, she and Azure took the Dragon Rider test, and passed with fairly good scores, becoming Dragon Riders. Since then, they have been looking for a new job, trying to live as best they can. The recent events weigh heavily on Lika, though she tries not to show it. She wants to find out what happened, but keeping herself and Azure safe and full will always come first.

Name: Azure
Appearance:The picture below is what she looks like. Azure is a very small dragon, just barely big enough to be ridden. In truth, she can not carry very much weight, mainly only Lika and her belongings. Her wings and tail are fairly large for her size, adding speed to her as well as extra balence. Her bony frame is perfectly aerodynamic, and she is capable of great speed and can make icredibly fast and short turns. However, being so small, she is not as durable or as powerful as bigger dragons. Though, that tends not to be an issue, as her claws are razor sharp and she has a faily powerful bite for a dragon of her size.
Spoiler:

Personality (The longer the better, but at least 4-6lines): Azure is just as arrogant about her skills as her partner, and like Lika, she lives up to her expectations. However, unlike Lika, she does not feel the need to constantly brag and boast about them. In fact, the concept greatly annoys her. She feels it should be enough that she knows she is better. She is very difficult to provoke, and often serves as the calming influence on Lika, resolving disputes and soothing her anger. The gambling often annoys Azure, however she is fully capable of hunting for herself, so she lets it go with some minor protesting. She is as kind hearted as her partner, and is always willing to help others. She has a strange sense of humor and enjoys emberrassing Lika.

History (Same as Personality): Azure was an egg when her parents were slain. She was taken from her nest and passed around and around until she ended up in the hands of an old knight. This knight was kind and tried to get her to hatch, but she refused. He wasn't the one she wanted. Soon, the knight was killed in a battle and her egg changed hands again. The man that owned her this time was a gambler. He soon lost her in a card game to Lika. Azure knew from the moment Lika touched her egg that she was the one. Azure hatched and the pair instantly bonded. When Lika lost everything to her gambling addiction and the two of them set out on the road, Azure was only a few months old. Over the years, she grew and became stronger, faster and better. She is an amazing flier, and her small frame makes her incredibly agile. When she was big enough to fly with Lika on her back, the pair of them took the test to become fully fledged Dragon Riders. They passed with average scores, despite their combined talents, and were on their way again. Azure feels very strongly connected to the dragons and wants to find out what is going on more than anything, though she is more preoccupied with taking care of Lika.

RP Sample (Or other sample): This is taken from Birth of Legends.
Spoiler:

A portal opened in the ancient gate. The worn stone structure was crumbling from the age of many centuries. A Gallade stepped out into the sunlight. He turned around and used his psychic powers and sealed the gate back. He extended his mind across the continent in search of one that was as he was.

"Elder Fin. I have arrived. How was your journey," Monart asked. Fin grumbled at him, which he ignored. He really didn't care how the aging Spiritomb was. He had just been ordered to check in with him by Zeck. Well, it was time to get moving. He took a few steps and then stopped. He sensed a life form near him. He pulled a bush aside to reveal a Snivy. He was very young, likely still a child. He was tugging feebly on an apple with his vines. Monart walked into view, and the child turned to him with a naive look on his face. Poor kid trusted everyone. And that was going to get him in trouble today.

"Hey Mister! can you help me get that apple!" the boy asked. Monart gave him an icy stare which seemed to pass over the boy's head. This kid was without fear. Monart chuckled a little bit and used his Psychic to make the apple explode. The boy gasped, shocked and glared at Monart.

"You did that on purpose!" he said.

"No, of course not. Forgive me, I was just a little too excited about meeting someone from the forest Tribe. I am Monart. And you are?" Monart said serenly, there anyone smart would have caught the dark tone in his voice. So, naturally, the boy had no idea. His eyes shone with joy.

"Talmire! Son of Tolsa, the second in command of the Forest Guardians!" Talmire said with joy. So, he was the child of someone important was he? Perfect! Monart used teleport on the boy, sending him right to Fin.

"Elder Fin, I am sending you a gift for Matron Gres. I'm sure you will understand when he arrives," Monart said. He continued walking toward his destination. That would set things in motion quite well. Now he had to get the Tribe to trust him. Then... He would carry out Zeck's orders.

Last edited by Nideous; September 23rd, 2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:42 AM
Charzeon
Pedigree Breeder

Nature: Adamant
I would like to reserve a spot for the dragon section. I should have my SU up real soon, but want to post this to save myself a spot.

I would like to thank GodofPH for making this wonderful Sig Banner.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:24 AM
Nideous

There! I finished my SU. I hope Lika and Azure get accepted. :D

Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:36 AM
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Making my move to earn that reservation now. Here's my sign up.

Name
Xoxaa

Spoiler:

Appearance
The young half elf woman is a striking figure, to be sure. She's certainly no goddess gracing the mortal races, but she certainly looks her age, if not younger, and definitely inherits the beauty of the elven race. She has no shortage of feminine features, having the bust, the hips, and the rear that draws the eyes of several onlookers. Her ears are also shorter than most elves, only extending a few inches diagonally from her head, but are still pointy, a trait she shares with her elven heritage. Xoxaa's facial features are also quite fair, but she has more of a childish face, giving her a cute appearance. She also bears some tattoos on her face, including thick blue lines intersecting her eyes and horizontal thunderbolt-esque markings on her cheeks. Being no stranger to her elven heritage, her skin is also smooth and bears few flaws, the most noticeable if any being scars from various escapades. Unlike her elven blood, her skin is fairly more tanned than most elves, evidencing her human heritage and the fact she spends her time outside of civilization often. She also doesn't share the noble apparel that sets selves apart from most humans.

Xoxaa's hair is one of the most off-putting quirks of her appearance. Often put up in to two long ponytails in the back, many don't take her childish and wild appearance seriously, but it suits her well enough. Her rich, auburn hair, despite her lower class visage, is shockingly well cared for. How she gets it to appear so soft, shiny, and clean is a mystery to many, but she gets the job done. Her hair is slightly curved, giving it a wavy appearance, even when put up in ponytails. She lets a fair amount of her hair fall freely off to the sides of her face and some bangs up top angled just outside of the range of her eyes as to not hinder her vision. The naturalist and inner elf in her also loves to insert various flowers in to her hair, tucked behind her ears and incorporated in to the ivy ribbons used to tie up her ponytails that give them their shape, all of various colors and flora species. She replaces them often to keep their colorful appearance. Her eyes also complement her hair well, a glistening emerald hue with a shine reminiscent of her elf blood allowing her to examine the world with her curious, green eyes.

Her attire is most humbling in what appears to be rags sewn together. Xoxaa's garb is crafted mostly from the hides and scales of wild beasts and chainmail she had forged from various regions, colored in a variety of dull grays, silvers, darker grays and blacks. The gear she wears is compact, light, built for the road, and ideal for agile combat while providing suitable defenses. Even though portions of her body are fully exposed, one could argue in all of the years she's been on the road, she hasn't died yet. Her boots, rising just short of her knees and built to insulate her feet and allow for quick and agile movements are constructed with scaled plating tied in by metal rings over a hide mold, much like most of her equipment. She also arms her boots by applying several spikes on the bottoms which also act as cleats, the heels, and the toe, allowing her to harness her boots as a painful weapon as well. The girl's gloves are of a similar make, extending to her elbows using the same format as her boots, as well as sharing her boots' offensive qualities with metal spiking on her gloves' knuckles to add more oomph to her punch.

The style of her garments carry in to her breastpiece, guarding the tops of her shoulders and the core of her chest, extending down to her hips, appearing as a scalemail dress so to speak with an animal hide base. Its light yet solid make allow Xoxaa efficient movement for light combat yet suitable protection, while also suiting a hidden (no pun intended) side effect that complements her figure about as well as her armor aids her in combat. Her chestpiece is bound by her waist with a belt made in the same fashion as her other garments with various tidbits allowing her to store tools for use in various circumstances. Her armor is, despite looking a little tattered, is durable, cleaned often and thus well cared for to optimize its use. Xoxaa is rarely seen in casual clothing, but when she is, it looks as if she's wearing various stained rags and animal hides sewn together.

Weapon of Choice
In combat, Xoxaa mixes various martial arts with the use of her dual long-bladed axes, allowing her versatility in combat. She also is proficient in infusion magic, where she can add various magical elements to her physical style of combat. In some cases she can use freestyle magic independent of her martial arts or blades, but her abilities are minor. She also utilizes bladed crescent throwing blades to extend her range of combat to compensate for her weakness in ranged combat. She can also infuse magic with her throwing blades as well, but it is usually weaker as well.

Sometimes Xoxaa, the naturalist that she is, can use her magics to cooperate with animals or sometimes even shapeshift as a result, but her shapeshifting is more along the lines of a man-beast hybrid instead of turning in to an animal. However, she rarely does this.

Personality
The shyness of Xoxaa is her strongest trait by far to strangers. She's not too comfortable around unfamiliar faces, often avoiding eye contact, looking towards the ground, not talking much, or just avoiding them all together. Under intense pressure, she's easy to blush, and the reddening of her plump, youthful cheeks only make her deeply embarrassed and even more uncomfortable in public company. Xoxaa has a kind heart and is friendly in good company, but her intense shyness around others keeps her quiet and to herself. Because her warmheartedness is kept inside because of her social anxiety, she has a hard time reaching out to others, but when the opportunity arises, her uplifting disposition rubs off on others. Once she warms up to people, she can be pretty silly and easygoing and is good company to have around. Her honesty and loyalty aren't negative qualities to have around either, exhibiting Xoxaa as a good ally and friend to have on your side.

The innocent shy girl many see Xoxaa as is often a misleading persona in the thick of conflict. She is a strong willed person and fiercely protective of her friends, and while she is slow to anger, her fury when in an enraged state virtually doesn't end. The girl is very intelligent but she doesn't always think things through or speak coherently or very intelligently at all, warping people's perceptions of her. It's not too rare to see her charge in to a conflict headstrong and confront a challenge straight on. She often suffers from the burden of others counting her out or deeming her incompetent due to her clumsy and goofy demeanor which is tough to convince others of an alternative perspective when adversity strikes. Her unshakable will in tough circumstances allow her to push through adversity when others may break and she has the ability to inspire hope and confidence in her peers not so much through speaking but by her brave and selfless actions in dire moments.

Xoxaa is not too fond of people in general, but men especially. She has a distaste for society and thus avoids it when she can. She's a staunch individualist that lives off the land, and thus often treats others as individuals, so she isn't as prone to judge another as someone more glued to societal standards. Xoxaa also has a guilty pleasure for good food and is hesitant to share something she really enjoys. Never steal her food unless you like excruciating pain.

History
Xoxaa was born from a relation between, you guessed it, a human and an elf. Her father was a traveling man of a military brigade who was stationed near an elven village where he made love with an elven woman. The result, a half-breed months later. However, her father was unable to stay long after and was reassigned, so Xoxaa never got to know her father. She grew up in a society that looked down upon her for her mixed heritage. As a result, she grew distant from others, often staying at home with her mother. However, things were to get much worse. Rogue dragons attacked the elven village, burning it to the ground and killing many, including Xoxaa's mother. Fortunately, Xoxaa managed to escape, forced to find a way to survive at a young age by foraging in the woods. What she did learn from her mother would come in handy. Wilderness survival would be essential, though at the time it seemed Xoxaa had a bleak future ahead of her, until one day where she discovered something truly enchanting.

The raid of rogue dragons had left something behind, an egg. Xoxaa didn't know what it was, but she was drawn to it, and so she kept the peculiar obsidian egg company. It took days, weeks, where she began to feel as if the egg was calling out to her. It wouldn't be long before the egg hatched, spawning a powerful creature. A mighty dragon was born, but it was a strange species indeed. The newborn dragon was instantly attached to Xoxaa, and so they began to travel together. Her dragon friend allowed her to hunt game which made survival easier. As Xoxaa and her dragon traveled together, their bond and teamwork grew. Before long, they would be inseparable. Xoxaa would name her companion Xgok as well, an unusual pair, and an especially unusual way to make her way in to the ranks of the Dragon Riders, though unofficially.

As they grew older, Xoxaa and Xgok became bounty hunters, hunting criminals, earning money and a reputation, and became better fighters as a result. Xoxaa was able to learn martial arts and use small weapons as she learned from various teachers from town to town. Before long, the team would be known throughout the countryside as the go-to bounty hunters, and as they traveled the wilds, Xoxaa even managed to pick up some affinity for minor magic. However, it wouldn't be long before this team would be discovered by more than just villagers.

Name
Xgok "Lightning Lizard"

Spoiler:

Appearance
Xgok is a dark reptile, ebony scales that make him in to the shadows themselves in the night. His underside is a blue that glistens in the light. His scales, both black and blue if examined carefully, are even somewhat transparent. His eyes are a cold, blood red, that are keen on intimidating both friend and foe alike. Though to some extent he still has a cute, hatchling face. After all, Xgok is still a very young, just barely old enough and large enough to be able to be ridden by his companion, Xoxaa. He has extra long blue claws, slightly transparent just like his scales that help him climb unstable surfaces, grip the ground when necessary, dig holes quickly, and of course act as a lethal weapon against enemies. Most interesting is his scaly mane, made of long, scaled bristles that circle behind his jaw and crowning the top of his head, giving him the appearance of a lion's mane, but with hard, sharp bristles instead of soft fur.

This young dragon is a unique species that isn't born with wings. Though in the future he may develop them, he remains grounded for the time being. However, his wing membrane is beginning to form, with two hard spikes growing symmetrically to each other on the tops of his sides. Xgok has powerful hind legs for fast ground travel, and his muscle is notable in his forelegs as well. His teeth are long, forming several rows of thin, needle-like sapphire blades that make his mouth look like some form of organic iron maiden. Still, some may not be too intimidated by Xgok, seeing as he still has the broodling look to him with his cute face and his seemingly fragilre companion, but nonetheless, Xgok is a fierce opponent and his sharp bits don't lie.

Weapon of Choice
Like any dragon, Xgok uses his claws, teeth, tail, and other parts of his hard body to inflict serious damage. Flight is something he can't do yet, but he does have one unique technique, though it taxes him greatly, the ability to exhale lightning.

Personality
The cold and quiet dragon Xgok doesn't have too much to him. He is embarrassed by emotions and feelings, so often he tries to hide them. He's also incredibly shy, just like his companion Xoxaa. However, Xoxaa sees through him every time and he couldn't hide anything from Xoxaa no matter how hard he tried. This reveals Xgok's sensitive and compassionate side. He doesn't seek conflict out, but has no problem standing up for and protecting his allies. This young dragon is fiercely protective of those he cares for, and despite his cold visage, he has a larger heart than most would imagine. Xgok is honest and merciful, and in some cases even naive, more easily able to trust others. Fortunately he has Xoxaa to help counsel him and to provide wisdom and support when he needs it. The dragon can be easily agitated by actions he deems cruel, inhumane, or just destructive. Truly evil deeds can throw Xgok in to an rage that is stoppable only by his closeness to Xoxaa. In such blind anger, he can become more destructive than those he seeks to destroy. In many ways, Xgok struggles to control his emotional reactions. Xgok values friendship and freedom more than anything, and he and Xoxaa are partners forever to him. However, Xgok has two big guilty pleasures, meat and sleep.

History
Xgok was the victim of abandonment, left by his pack in the woods for some reason unknown to Xgok as he was still growing inside of his egg. However, he was fortunate enough to find a companion in Xoxaa who helped raise him. Before long, their bond became strong. They hunted, played, and slept together. Xgok only knows his life with this half-breed girl, but he is satisfied. Though he still wonders what his family couldn't see in him even as an egg. Though Xoxaa has been able to comfort him, his heart seeks answers to his abandonment by his pack. Still Xgok grew and grew over the years, from being a small creature Xoxaa could hold in the palm of her hand, to be a creature that she can utilize for faster transportation. His development had even gotten to the point where he learned in the confrontation with a gang of bandits that he could unleash lightning from his mouth. Still it is a taxing ability, and seems to work only under intense pressure when his adrenaline is activated.

With the bizarre political unrest growing in the world, Xgok is distraught with questions: about his past, if his abandonment is a side effect of the attack on humans and elves by the dragons, and how might this conflict can be resolved. In times with these questions, Xgok relies on Xoxaa's friendship now more than ever.

RP Sample
Spoiler:
This is taken from an RP I'm in on a separate forum:

It was noon. The sun burned harmoniously in the sky, illuminating the endless skies to paint a bright, light blue mask over the dark void beyond Earth's atmosphere. It would be a fine day for a young aspiring to-be-trainer to begin on the adventure of a lifetime.

Professor Bill had urgent errands to attend to, and thus his top students were taken via helicopter to the revered school, Pallet Academy and Cedar Labs. A rival academy no less, to the Cerulean Academy where they had come from. It especially held a place in the heart of one young girl.

She would be returning to Pallet Academy for a different reason, but it still played vividly in her mind, as if she were at a movie theatre. The day where her volleyball team traveled to Pallet Town and went up against their academic rivals' school volleyball team in the Kanto Volleyball Championships.

It was a hard fought battle, broadcasted across all of Kanto. With a narrow victory, Cerulean Academy's Lapras won the championship over their rivals, the Pallet Academy's Ivysaurs.

Although this had occurred just earlier this past school year, this girl was dreaming of her team's hard-fought victory. Dreaming literally that is, as she was asleep while enduring the loud noise of a helicopter in motion. That is until it landed. The machine rumbled as it made contact with the ground. As a volleyball came towards this unaware girl, what seemed to be the ball's collision with her head brought her back in to the waking world. Looking out her seat's window, she had arrived at Pallet Academy once again, this time to begin her journey as a Pokemon trainer.

She made her way up the hill to the entrance to Cedar Labs where she would get all that she needs to begin her journey. Her excitement could barely even be contained, and yet it was. Her eyes sparkled with the reflection of light as she approached the door, reaching for the handle at a steady pace.

The lab was a big place. Instantly, the girl's excitement was crushed by the sheer force of intimidation that came over her. She was frozen in place, barely able to move herself. It was another one of those moments where her shyness overcame her.

"Hello? Are you one of the students from Cerulean Academy?" a woman's voice echoed through the labs.

The girl's intimidation couldn't be shaken. She remained frozen in front of the door.

The clanking noise of the woman's shoes echoed closer and closer, turning a corner to witness a young girl paralyzed by fear.

"Oh, hello there! You're from Cerulean Academy, no? What's your name?" the older woman asked.

The girl stared blankly, too intimidated to speak or even make eye contact.

"Oh, well, would you like to get your starter then?" she asks, in a calmer, quieter voice, extending her hand out to the girl.

Without changing her glance, the girl's hand, shaking slightly, makes contact with hers. The older woman guides the girl in to the lab where she is holding the pokeballs sent from Professor Bill.

Letting go of the girl's hand to gather some supplies, the girl looks around the lab to look at what is in the lab. She notices the statue of the legendary birds and stares it.

"Fascinating, isn't it? I hope to see them someday. Maybe you can help me with my dream, hmm?" the woman asks the girl, handing her a pokedex and 5 pokeballs.

"You're Xoxaa, correct?" the woman asks.

The girl nods her head slowly, still too shy to speak.

"Well then, I have your badge case you asked for, plus the starter you ordered from Bill. Here you go!" the woman says cheerfully, handing Xoxaa the rest of the supplies she needs to begin her journey.

"Good luck!" the woman beams, Xoxaa making her way to the exit of the labs.

OutsideXoxaa sat under a tree just outside of Cedar Labs, on a hill overlooking Pallet Town. The girl enjoyed the sights and the natural beauty of Pallet Town before looking down at her green and blue bag. Her newly acquired starter was resting in its pokeball, unable to enjoy the calm breeze sweeping over the hill. She knew what starter she wanted and she was too anxious to hold back her suspicions of what the pokeball contained.

Xoxaa reaches into her bag, grabbing the enlarged pokeball and pressing the open button, causing a beam of light to shoot forth, taking the silhouette of a snake-like Pokemon.

Its shiny scaly blue skin gleamed in the sunlight. The creatures big purple eyes shined curiously, mesmerizing its trainer into a state of bliss. Xoxaa's sparkling green eyes and her drooling mouth, though paralyzed in fascination, gave a different message to the unsuspecting creature that came from the pokeball.

"D-D-DRATINI!!!" she squeals, echoing across the countryside.

Xoxaa leaps forward to smother her newly acquired friend. However, Dratini did not oblige. Horrified by this girl's deranged expression, he launches himself in to the air, missing Xoxaa's loving arms and causing her to eat the dirt, hitting the ground after Dratini bounces off of Xoxaa's red head and catapults itself into the tree.

Dratini, its body wrapped around a tree branch too high up for Xoxaa to reach, looks down at its miserable trainer with a skeptical look on its face. A few seconds later, she slowly gets up, sitting on her legs as she turns her head to the left slowly. Horrified by the thought of its trainer's next expression, Dratini inches toward the tree trunk, shivering slightly in fear. Instead, Dratini witnesses not an expression of anger or frustration, but a girl with fluid pouring from her eyelids. Xoxaa seemed to be at the verge of sobbing hysterically.

Dratini was certainly taken aback by what it saw, but instead it remained wrapped up in the tree, trying to remain oblivious to its trainer's wild mood swings. It decided watched the drama ensue from the safety of its tree branch.

Sniveling, she tries to mutter, "B-bu-but..."

Sniffling, she struggles to speak, heartbroken by her oh so adorable dratini's reaction to her unending affection. Her emotional experience barely affecting her dratini's expression, she continues to pour her eyes out into the soft green grass and her freshly cleaned pink skirt.

"Hrmph!" she utters, her tears coming to a stop but still leaving her face drenched and red.

She jumps to her feet, startling Dratini and almost making it slip and fall from its branch. With a mad, but still hurt expression on her face, she points at Dratini, her hand now shaking.

"You come down here and give me a big, cuddly hug right now!" she squeaked angrily. "I'm not leaving until you do!"

And so, the waiting game began. Minutes, passed, then hours. Xoxaa stared at her dratini as it stared back, both watching the other as if it were a duel. As the sun began to skate across the sky, Xoxaa let out a long, drawn out yawn, still glancing at her beloved dratini. It too began to yawn and before long, they both fell asleep simultaneously. In its sleep, Dratini began to slip from its branch before finally tumbling and crashing on to Xoxaa's noggin.

"YOWCH!!" she screamed, shocked by the impact.

And then there it was. Dratini awoke in her lap, unaware of what just happened. Before it could react, it was being smothered by its trainer, her cheeks rubbing against Dratini's soft, scaly skin.

"You're so cuddly and warm," she chirps, squeezing her cute little dratini ever so tightly, Dratini looked like it was about to explode.

She then finally let go, holding it up in her arms. Xoxaa looked at her dratini with her eyes sparkling with happiness. She gave him another quick hug, and then noticed a peculiar color change on Dratini's face. Could it be? Dratini's cheeks are a purplish-red, with its head turned ever so slightly, unable to make eye contact its trainer.

"Are you... BLUSHING!?" she exclaims, echoing again across the field.

Her expression goes from shock to teasing amusement, cat lips and all.

"Well aren't you the little pervert!" she makes a teasing gesture, leaning in towards Dratini with an inquisitive look on her face to get a very close look at its face.

Its cheeks explode with red, now unable to look at anything but the cute face of its affectionate trainer. Xoxaa smiles at her new perverted blue Pokemon, its expression frozen in embarrassment.

"You like girls huh? Pretty girls?" she teases him, the dratini's gender making itself evident.

The Dratini can't help but blush radiantly now, so embarrassed its eyes are locked shut, making Xoxaa giggle in curiosity and clearly not helping Dratini's predicament.

"Well, I suppose I can spoil you, huh?" she suggests, looking upward thoughtfully with her left pointer finger on her lip. "You can ride on my shoulders! That way you can look at girls all the time!"

With Dratini's eyes sparkling with adoration for his new trainer, she holds him in her arms as she tucks her new little friend behind her neck, Dratini wrapping his long slender body comfortable around her neck, still blushing slightly, and falling asleep on her neck once more.

Smiling once again, she picks up her bag and slings it over her shoulders.

"I'll name you Xgok. Cute name for a cute dratini!" she declares softly, rubbing Xgok's blue head as he drifts in to sleep, still with a little red on his cheeks.

"It's time for an adventure! Off to Viridian City!" she announces to the world and Pallet Town below the hill.

And so, the young trainer and her new perverted Pokemon make their way on a grand adventure in the world of Pokemon. First stop, Viridian City!

This is going to take quite awhile so I'll create a separate post once I'm finished so you can check out the finished version.

Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; September 24th, 2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:48 AM
Charzeon
Pedigree Breeder

Nature: Adamant
Name: Baiyun
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Baiyun is very proud, as is common for he species. He will not take insults to himself or his race, though more the former. He also will not hear anything bad said their actions in the war. He is also very fierce and short tempered, willing to start a fight as much as he could, though it won't come to blows unless the person is human/elf or they keep up their antics.

Baiyun is also very loyal to his kind and has always looked down on other species. He believes that dragons are far superior and that they do deserve to rule whatever world they find themselves in. Despite all this, Baiyun finds other humans interesting and likes to 'study' them whenever he can.
History: Baiyun was born to a red male dragon named Xia and a white female dragon named Baixue. Both dragons had come from lines of families that didn't want the original war to end. After all, dragons were bid, could fly and breath fire. Not to mention their very hard scales that could bounce back the worse of swords or arrows and their unpredictable magic. Why should they bow down to the humans and elves just because one of them got along with a baby dragon?

Baiyun listened to all off this growing up and soon took on his parent's view of the world and the creatures with in it. He truly looked at the humans and elves with contempt and wished that he had some excuse to get rid of them and make his parents proud. This especially grew as he trained to become a warrior and be even more deadly with his claws and fangs. However, when he began to do scouting mission when he was in his late 50's, he also found them all fascinating. Despite their vast inferiority, they seemed to be able to live a fairly rich life.

However, when the Prince and Princess were kidnapped and the human and elves blamed them, Baiyun's old anger was brought back to the surface and he jumped at the change to get rid of these pests once and for all! How dare they accuse the dragons of something they had no part of! It's time to put them in their place.
RP Sample: (The following his from an Okami RP I was apart of)

Spoiler:

It was night out in Agata forest, the crescent moon shined brightly. It was the only source of light to be found in the clear sky, casing shadows onto the ground that could only just be seen. Everything was so still that not a even a leaf swayed. It was as if the whole forest was in a deep sleep, awaiting a time when the sun would come up and life would begin again.

Execpt that things were not as still as they had appeared.

There was a swish of air, causing a slight rustle in the leaves. If someone had looked at the ground, they would have seen a moving shape. The very quite movement continued, as did the shadowed shape on the ground, though it was getting pretty hard to see it due to how fast it was going. Leaping from tree to tree. It looked as though nothing could stop its speed.

That was, until one suddenly saw another shape appeared. This one could be made out more do to standing still, though one would be confused as to why they see a floating crescent moon with a person on it. The shape raced towards the shadow crescent moon until it was right at it. Then two weapons, both toped with their own moons, clashed together. For a split second, time seemed to freeze and one could make out the shape of a young girl with long hair locking weapons with a woman who seemed to be sitting on the the floating moon.

However, that moment soon passed and the two shapes jumped away and fell to the ground. The real moon in the sky seemed to narrow its light on the two. The girl slowly stood up, flicking her long, silver hair out of her face and holding her scythe with a moon-like head tighter. On the other side, the person on the crescent moon turned out to be a woman with green hair and barely wearing any clothes. The two stared eachother down before the woman lifted her staff, also with a crescent head, and pillars of light rained down.

The girl swiftly dodged the coming attacks and rushed toward the woman. Again their weapons locked, though this time the girl jumped up, making the woman lean forward and tried to stab down. The woman created a bubble of light that protected her and made the girl fall to the ground. She rolled out of the way as another beam of light came down and got back up and launched a silver wave at the woman, who seemed to 'jump' out of the way as the girl rushed forward and once again their weapons clashed.

At this time, there seemed to be a matallic roar, causing both fighters to turn their head to the sound. Soon after, the many different Imps surrounded the two. They were all different kinds from the lowly Green Imp to the threatening Black Imp. The fighters quickly unlocked and turned back to back from eachother.

"That was Orochi," the girl said, then seemed to sigh. "That must mean he's rising to power again. Have we been here that long already, Luna? Man...seems like he just got here yesterday."

"It is to be expected, thine daughter," the woman, Luna, said with a kind smile. "Despite all things we have done, ye should be going back to ye own time. I as well. Thou has learned much and thine father shall be proud. Soon all will know and fear the name that is Kynthia Usagi."

Kynthia, or more commonly known as Kyn, chuckled and smiled. "Thanks for sticking with me all this time. I know it wasn't fun listening me complain for the first ten years or so."

Luna raised an eyebrow, not caring that the Imps were now closing in on them. "Does thou beileve that I shall leave thee? I hope thine daughter does not harbor such feelings. I shall never leave thee unless it is thine wish."

"Oh as if!" Kyn said with a laugh, also not caring that the monsters were getting closer and closer. "The day you leave me is the day that I myself give up on everything. Despite my complaints, that's not going to happen soon."

Luna smiled and turned to the Imps. Once again raising her staff, she unleashed more pillars of light, causing quite a bit of damage to the Imps. Kynthia rushed right into a horde of them, slashing her way though. Though she made sure she didn't spend too much time on an enemy before moving to another one. When the situation called for it, like a Black Imp reading an attack, she swung her scythe and used a Moon Wave on it. It didn't kill the monster, like it would have if she didn't deconstruct her strength, but it was enough to stun him. This made it so that she could run in and slash with her Moon Scythe.

The battle wasn't easy or short, but the two lunar dieties have fought and pratice for so long that this just seemed like another one of their routines. They were able to keep their areas controlled and, when needed, could even switch places, Kynthia back flipping over her summon and stabbing her scythe down as Luna wacked at a few.

Some time later, only a handful of the Imps remained. The rest were either dead or else had run away. Luna was about to use another one of her spells when Kynthia held out a hand to stop her.

"Please, Luna, let me try out that one skill again," Kynthia said, smiling a bit. "I still need to work on it, after all."

Luna smiled back and nodded. "Of course, dear daughter. I will finish any thou does not kill."

Kynthia nodded and turned to the remaining Imps, who were looking at each other nervously. The demi-goddess closed her eyes and seemed to concentrate. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and disappeared in a blurr of silver. One Imp was cut in half by this streek as was another. However, though it was damaged greatly, the next Imp was not killed and the one after that was even less damaged. After the last Imp was attacked, who wasn't injured that badly, the blurr returned to its original spot and Kynthia was seen kneeling, panting deeply.

"Damn...still haven't quite gotten it," Kynthia panted.

Luna raised her staff and created a ball of light which she tossed at the remaining Imps, causing them all to turn into flowers.

"Though I wish we could stay, thou should leave. Thou will now be directly interfering with histroy it thou stays."

Kynthia chould help but give a humorless laugh as she stood up. "'Interfering'? How long has it been since I heard that term..." the demi-goddess said, then sighed. "But you're right, we should head back....It'll be good to see dad again."

Luna smiled as she disappeared in a flash of light which went into Kyn. The girl smiled before turning and walking away. Soon, she would be back to her own time, back to her true world once more.

-/-/-

Kynthia streched her arms and gave a yawn as she walked across the mountain. After leaving the Spirit Gate, she had traveled to Shinsu Field and rested there. Now it was well into the day and Kynthia was making her way to Agata forest. She couldn't wait to get back home. She doubted there was any change, after all she was suppose to return only a day or two later then when she left. Hard to beileve, a hundred years in the past, and yet only gone one day as far as many people were concerned. It hurt Kynthia's head to think about it, so she didn't.

As she reached the last little hill, a wide grin spread across Kynthia's face and she ran. As she reached the edge, the demi-goddess didn't even bother looking and just jumped down. She landed crouched on the ground to absorbed the shock, landing a place where a dead looking tree stood on the end of a clear pond. Kynthia jogged the rest of way to the edge of the raised ground and took a good look around.

At first, it didn't register in Kynthia's head that something was wrong. Although, another person could say that it did, but that she was just in shock. In either case, it didn't change the fact that her home, Agata Forest, was completely covered in water.

For awhile, Kynthia could only stare at what she was seeing, not beileving it. But when it became aparant that what she saw was real, and not a dream, she only had one thing to say:

"WHAT THE F@#$!?!?"

I would like to thank GodofPH for making this wonderful Sig Banner.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 PM
Raikiri
Vanguard
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I'd like a reservation for a human please.

Paired with the manly Supervegeta
Old September 24th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Alright, Xulgon Pyro, I put you down for pending, just make sure that the other half of your SU gets completed soon. Nideous, you are accepted! :D Also accepted is Godzil, congrats! And ~Genevieve~, you are also pending.
Disease Deoxys
Old September 24th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Nideous

Thank you kindly.

Fear the drunken swordswoman. XD

Old September 24th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

My sign-up is finished. Let me know how you think.
Old September 25th, 2011, 01:37 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Sorry but I'm gonna have to drop my reservation. I just don't have time for this RP

Sponsored Links

Advertise here