The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 25th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Karel_Kazuki
Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp

Nature: Quiet
I have the fonts,I have them installed, but RMXP still wont read them!I checked the "Main" script but nothing indicates a font type.How do i install it?

I am a university student, currently studying C# and looking for any practice pertaining to building my skills.I'm also a concept designer and storyline designer.

contact me here or at [email protected].

Screw Banners.I support all that is made.But Join these Forums!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_...ex.php?act=idx
Old September 25th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Quiet
Wow, I really think you've been here long enough to realize where to post things. Try not to let this happen again.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links