• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
I beat Ritchie,haha xD. now i'm in the semifinals but i save two files, one with ash losing to Ritchie ended in rank 16, and the other one with currently in the semifinals round

Years
I beat all the competitors in the INDIGO LEAGUE, next the ELITE FOUR and the Champion. have someone already finish the competition and beat beat the elite four and the champion?

Last edited:

LegendOrton

Fire Expert!
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
that stupid guard at the front gate of Indigo plateau said that the pokemon league is not yet begin, but when i go back to victory road i use escape rope i landed in front of the torch.haha.LOL
its a bug, it happend for me too but i loaded the game again and went to prof oak^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
does anybody know where to find the itemfinder? i found it in my other save file but i cant find it again lol

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
I need help getting through koga's gym in beta 3.6.1 can anyone help

go behind the statue on the right hand side and wen i mean behind i mean literally behind the statue and face it. then press the b button and it should open up

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
Hey Meta, are you gonna do the orange islands? Hope you do cause that would make the game more perfect.

Years
why is the misty mermaid event is not active is there some thing wrong? two of my save file are not activated, but one only is activated. is there something you will do before going out to rock tunnel?, 'coz i think i done everything except for the ultimate test, but when i come back there's still no call from misty sister? please HELP

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
I remember catching a clefairy on my last save file, but now I'm walking around at Mt Moon and I can't find anything but Zubat and Pidgeys and other random Pokémon ...

Or can you only catch Clefairy at day-time?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2012
No i know how to get through the wall but there are three glowing blocks when i step in the gym and a pathway shows everytime i walk towards a deadend. The problem is that pathway is blocking me from getting to koga. Can anyone help

Back