• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
In case you missed, Fuyu, I reserved Hawkmon :3
Agh! My SU is coming out so... AGH! I'm using a new character and it sounds rather... not good to me :S It's almost done, so when I do post it, tell me if anything needs changing, or just doesn't sound right.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
You got it Nakuzami! ^^ I'll do my best to help. I use new characters almost every time. IT's why it takes so long for me to write. XD Nai from Neo Kanto was the fastest one I've ever written.

Nakuzami

Years
And I believe this brings mah post count to 1400 :D

Name: Samuel Pearsynn [Pierce - un]
Nickname: Sam

Appearance:
Sam is caucasian(white), stands at about six feet and weighs about one hundred and thirty pounds. Sam has short, black hair with bangs that normally cover his left eye, and he has light brown eyes. Sam is rather strong; he's a rather good athlete, and so he is relatively muscular. Many girls consider him to be handsome, but what would you expect from a rich boy like him?

Sam normally wears a light blue suit with a white dress shirt underneath, with black dress shoes. On the rare occasions that Sam isn't in complete formal clothing, he wears a light blue t-shirt, black fingerless gloves, dark blue jeans and a blue jacket when it's cold. He also wears black sneakers.

Personality:
Sam is a bit arrogant; he thinks he's better than everyone. He believes that money is power, and he's never been refused to anything he wants, so he's used to getting what he wants. He doesn't believe in friendship; most people are just in it for his money. He acts stuck up at any chance he gets, and he is rarely nice to someone. He's not very fond of most people, and he's only slightly better with animals. He finds animals more entertaining, and they tend to obey.

If someone ever irritates Sam, he tends to just get rid of them. The only person he's actually constantly friendly to is his little sister, Rose. He loves to be formal and rarely goes out without a suit. He's also rather intelligent, but he tends to waste his intelligence with all of his money and spoiledness.

History:
Sam was born into a very, very rich family. He grew up with a magnificent education and his every [realistic] wish was carried out immediately. He always got everything he ever wanted, and so he grew up to be spoiled. Many kids didn't like him due to his attitude, but they all loved him because of his money.

Along with his education, Sam was trained to be a bit of an athlete, which he was rather good at. He trained as hard as possible and ended up becoming very strong compared to the rest of the kids his age. This, combined with his money, allowed him to rule his school. If he ever got a bad grade, which only happened in a moment of ignorant confidence, he just bribed his teachers to make it a perfect grade.

After a while, Sam came to a point where not much could bring him happiness, since it seemed that he had just about everything. His family even had a pet tiger. Though, one day, when Sam was about nine, his parents brought home his baby sister, Rose. He grew to love her, more than he loved anything else, including his parents(although he did still love them). Whenever he was feeling down, he could count on Rose to cheer him up. For the next six years, he continued to adore Rose and not much else. Everything else he continued to face with the normal "I'm better than you" attitude.

While going to school, Sam one day received an assignment where he had to take care of a virtual pet. He did this with ease; he had owned many things like this and better. That is, until this pet became real...

Digivice Colors: Blue[Body] Black[Buttons]
Synchro Light: Red

Digimon: Hawkmon
Image: *For image, click on his name*
Personality:
Hawkmon seems to be Sam's very opposite; he has a love for everything and is always very cheerful. He tends to be the one to put Sam in his place, but other than that he is rather fun loving and carefree.

Attacks: Feather Strike | Beak Pecker | Loop the Hawk

RP Sample: *My first post from War Between Pokemon and Humans II: Severed Bonds*
Nakuzami said:
Alec Languba
Pokemon Entente Chief
Lilycove City
To war, again

-----

I had fled after the last war in Sinnoh. I had fled to escape the nuclear burst, like many other Pokemon had. Luckily, both me and Ivy made it back to Unova. We even reunited with our brother. It was still a little sad they I had made almost no impact in the last war. I figured that no one would remember me, except for maybe Rumble who seemed to not forget anybody that messed with his plans, even slightly.

I had thought that joining this war would be as pointless for me as the last had been, until I was appointed Chief. How odd that I would become Chief in a war. It just didn't seem possible, but it apparently was. I wasn't exactly sure how to handle my new 'power,' but I guess I was a little better at it than I had anticipated. I hadn't anticiapted anything good, though, so maybe I still wasn't the greatest chief that ever lived.

Maybe I would be able to change that.

I glanced over at Herodes tent, before I spoke to my sister, Ivy. "Y'know, he's only been leader for a day and he already makes me feel as off as... Rumble made me feel. Maybe even more."

"Well there's a scary thought." Ivy said without glancing in my direction, "But I mean, Rumble wasn't all that bad. A bit too extreme in his attempts at punishing mankind, but at least he wasn't that extreme to the Pokemon."

"Yes, it might not bother me so much if I wasn't so ironically true to my name." Yes, Alec, the name I'd had for my entire life. It meant "Protector of mankind" and I sometimes found it a little hard to not be anything like that in the first war. It could be very... unfortunate for me to be so easy on the humans as a Chief for the Pokemon Entente, especially with Herodes as the leader. The monkey just creeped me out.

Ivy sighed, "Oh well. Perhaps there's a reason for you to be so kindhearted towards humans. It was always something I admired about you; I never understood how you could keep those feelings towards the humans."

"I don't really understand it either..." I mumbled. It didn't seem like Ivy heard me, though.

"What are you two doing just sitting around?" I turned to see my brother, Tyson, slithering up behind us. "You should be preparing for the attack on Fortree." Tyson, being two evolutionary stages higher than me, was about ten times my size.

"Sadly, I don't have too much to prepare. I make a much smaller target than you, so I don't require armor all over me. And besides armor, there's really nothing to prepare." The whole Tyson being ten times larger than me kind of worried me. I mean, humans would obviously aim for a huge Serperior before they'd aim for a tiny Snivy like me. Well, that would be mistake number one. There had to be reasons that I was a chief, and if they ended up injuring Tyson... I wouldn't hesitate to injure them back, or worse.

"Hmph," I guess there were some things in the world that would make me want to kill a human. Though, it wouldn't make me want to kill all humans. I guess that was what separated me from other Pokemon. Some Pokemon didn't understand that all humans were different, just like us Pokemon. Same went for humans, I guess.

"Well, there's still a while until tommorow," Ivy said, "So I guess that means...," She glanced at both me and Tyson, expecting us to finish her sentence for her. I guess she had good expectations.

"Training time." Tyson and I said in unison as sinister smiles crossed our faces.

"Let's see if you beat me for once." I taunted Tyson. All three of us headed for the usual spot on Lilycove's beach to train. Although, Tyson and I kind of left Ivy behind as we raced towards the beach.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Okay, please don't use that font color again XD It took me a second there. I'd accept you with this but I'd reccommend expanding on him when you write him. It might be a bit easier. ^^

Nakuzami

Years
Okay, please don't use that font color again XD It took me a second there. I'd accept you with this but I'd reccommend expanding on him when you write him. It might be a bit easier. ^^

Oh, it was supposed to be on a black background, but I guess the background didn't stick... I'll fix that. Also, ... he wasn't accepted? Okay, I'll work on him.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
As I said, I love Digimon, and Lunamon has to be one of my favorite ones (Darkness can be so adorable!! X3)

But yeah, I finished my SU, and hopefully I don't have to go back and edit a few things. :p

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Scarf Blade is accepted. ^^ Welcome to the RP. When the reserves are filled (maybe that last spot is taken?) We'll be starting. I need to post mine and get the first post ready.

Nakuzami you're going to do fine.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Whoo! This is going to be fun :D

And, as Nakuzami probably knows, I need to ask about something in this RP (-waits for dramatic gasps... no? oh well-). Is this RP allowing Biomerge as a method of Mega Digivolution? Personally I think that it would be cool, and it could be seen as some kind of method to deter the quick-climbing of stages (as in the requirement for Biomerge could be a closeness percent of, say, ninety-ish or the whole one hundred), but if not I'll learn to live without it XD

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
*grins evilly* That is a secret for right now. XD Seriously I can't tell you, it would ruin something very important later in the plotline. :D

Oh and if you know anybody who may be interested people, I've opened up two more spots. ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Name: Haru Matsumoto

The first name wouldn't happen to be a reference to your avatar, now would it? /loves Haru Glory

This post here will be edited in due time with a complete SU and all! ...And just letting you know that unless I work on it nonstop now it might not be up 'til Thursday or Friday night :>

Name: Akira Hinata
Nickname: Kittan

Appearance: Akira stands at about 5'6" and weighs roughly 115 pounds, both which are average for someone his age. He is in no way buff, but can run great distances if he needs to. His skin is peach in color and doesn't burn easily in the sun. Akira's face almost always has an apathetic expression on it, his green eyes droopy-like and his mouth curled up into a small frown or line. As for hair, Akira keeps his blue hair somewhat long, as it ends around his chest. He keeps a good portion of it in a ponytail, with left and right bangs and strands of hair on each side sticking out. Akira has no physical oddities whatsoever (though he is left-handed, if one wants to consider such odd).

As for attire, Akira wears kimonos. As he lives and works at the shrine run by his family, this sort of outfit is not unusual. His favorite kimono is a long pink one with a blue ribbon around the area between his chest and stomach. To top off the "shrine" look, Akira wears regular, brown geta sandals. And, despite their appearance, he can walk around in them just fine, but will take them off if he needs to run (disregarding the fact that he's now barefoot). And rather than carry around the typical shrine staff, Akira wields a blue, indigo, gray, and white fan with blue floral and purple wave patterns on it. Finally, Akira wears a dull golden necklace with a six-pointed star shape carved into the pendant and a sapphire in the middle of said star.

Look here for his appearance!

Personality: As his droopy green eyes and blank expression suggest, Akira is extremely happy-go-lucky to the point where he's practically oblivious to the world around him. But he doesn't care. In fact, Akira hardly cares about anything anymore. Of course, he still survives in whatever way he can, though he honestly couldn't care less if he were to die tomorrow. To top it off, Akira's apathy has made him rather lax about completing his daily duties and chores at the shrine, as well as homework for school. He will complete what needs to be completed eventually, but Akira prefers to procrastinate to the last minute. Despite this, he still somehow manages to pull off decent grades and do his chores somewhat thoroughly. Even his parents cannot explain how this young boy manages to pull off such amazing feats each and every time. What they can't contemplate even more though is the fact that Akira is in no way a slacker when it comes to celebrations of any sort. Akira will waste no time taking friends out to party after a long battle or tough testing period. And if anyone had the power to read minds, Akira's is practically blank. He doesn't think too often and it's part of his training anyways. This often brings Akira some trouble, as he will think of something to say and blurt it out not more than a second after thinking it.

In battle, Akira is no different from how he normally acts. He lets his partner do whatever she wants while he just watches. If she or anyone else gets hurt, however, Akira will be there to aid them however he can, as it is in his shrine guardian blood. He will also occasionally chant protection spells on the side in an attempt to reduce damage taken (however, he isn't sure how well it works or if it even works; he just does it for luck). Celebrations are likely to ensue afterward. The same goes with school: Akira will attempt to shirk some of his classes (though he usually fails thanks to his partner), sometimes chanting protection spells (or, in this case, "I-will-do-well-on-tests" spells), and typically ending his day partying.

Now, other than celebrating Akira's interests are next to nothing. One may consider his excessive sleeping something he enjoys, but quite frankly, Akira just sleeps because it gives him an excuse as to why he's slacking off. Other than what was mentioned already, though, Akira is neutral when it comes to practically anything, and will give everything a shot. He will eat the grossest foods as if they were typical everyday meals. He will treat an injury as if it were nonexistent. Some of this is due to his obliviousness. Some of this is not. Now, earlier in this paragraph it was said that he is neutral when it comes to practically anything. Akira does have a few dislikes. Work is on the top of his dislikes list. This includes schoolwork, housework, battling, etc. Hence the procrastination. He also isn't too fond of problems that require logic or a lot of thinking, so he tends to try and skip any sort of class or work that involves a lot of math or reading. He'll still try skipping the rest of his classes and jobs anyways, but it's more likely he'd attend those than a chemistry, literature, or geometry class.

History: Akira is a shrine guardian in charge of "Hinata Shrine", named for some ancestor Akira couldn't care less about. In other words, he's the same as a shrine maiden, except male. His parents wanted a girl, but had him instead. But they didn't mind, so long as Akira performed his duties. Akira grew up learning how to clear his mind of everything and how to repel evil spirits and...well, anything a typical shrine maiden has to learn. He was allowed no TV, no phone, no video games...nothing electronic or "of the outside world" whatsoever. Despite this, his parents didn't seem to mind sending him to a regular public school since he did need an education, even if some of it were "biased", as his parents thought. Over time, Akira began to procrastinate on his daily duties and homework and instead began sleeping. He used his sleeping as an excuse as to why he didn't work, and while his parents chided him early on, they eventually gave up and let him do whatever. Akira was content with the life he had and didn't have any plans to change it whatsoever.

One day, while watching over the shrine, Akira fell asleep. During the time he was asleep a burglar broke in and stole what little donations people had given to the shrine. This angered Akira's parents very much. They weren't concerned that they had lost all the cash the shrine had received, but that their son was so incompetent when it came to protecting the shrine for just a little while. As a result, they decided to send Akira to boarding school. Boarding school. The name had "negative" written all over it. Those types of schools always seemed to be very fickle about grades, about dorms, etc. This wasn't the life for Akira. But there was no other option for him, as his parents' decision was final. They wanted him to learn discipline. Thus, Akira was sent to one of the toughest boarding schools ever. And almost half a semester later, he was kicked out for his "poor" grades (he had a B average). His parents didn't know what to do then. Their son was a "flunky" and they didn't really want to risk him causing more problems for the shrine.

Enter Plan B: Get Akira into an academy with top grades! ...Though Akira had no idea how this would work. He figured his parents were really desperate and couldn't think anymore. Despite this, Akira made an attempt to study some of the material (hard as it was), and somehow managed to pass. The next test was the true acceptance. As Akira was kicked out of his previous school for "bad grades", his parents worried that he wouldn't make it in. Their worries were relieved a week after Akira received the letter that he had passed, as he received another letter saying he was accepted. To Akira, it didn't exactly matter where he went at this point. He had given up trying to convince his parents to let him return to public school (though he hadn't made much of an effort to do so anyways). To his parents, they no longer cared that Akira avoided "of the outside world" materials so long as he would get an education. That said, Akira was sent to Hallbrook!

Digivice Colors: For the inner part // For the buttons and outer part
Synchro Light: This color right here!

Digimon: Renamon
Image:

(Yes, she is gray.)

Personality: Renamon is quite the opposite from her partner. She is downright serious about work, and will definitely try to get the job done as soon as possible while still doing a good job at it. To top it off, she's quite intelligent and ever wishing to learn more about the world. To top it off, she takes great pride in her physical and mental speeds (mental speed being how fast she can read and comprehend something). However, while Renamon may be one of the hardest workers, she's also rather hard to interact with. Simply put, Renamon finds it hard to interact with others (Akira included) and tends to have a bit of a loner disposition. One will seldom find her in the center of any celebration Akira hosts, though she may be outside watching over. Renamon likes to consider herself a bit of a guardian like Akira, except she doesn't watch over any shrine in particular. And while she may not admit it, Renamon thinks highly of Akira's ability to keep his mind clear most the time and will thus protect him at any cost. She likes to hide her feelings a lot except when it comes to work and school.

In battle and at school Renamon wishes Akira would do more for her. But to be quite honest, she doesn't mind doing all the work at all. And in school, if Akira tries shirking a class, one will likely find Renamon dragging him back to said class against his own will. She will ignore any of his complaints during that time, and will later lecture him how important it is to attend class and learn. Though in the end Renamon is also among the astonished when it comes to Akira pulling off a decent grade. This she also hides.

Likes and dislikes are also opposite from Akira's. Basically everything Akira dislikes Renamon likes. Logic is probably the thing she strives for most, and she doesn't exactly believe in the supernatural despite her own existence sort of proving that logic cannot explain everything. And work and learning. There is nothing Renamon loves more than either of those two topics. It isn't seldom that one would find her with a book or a broom in her arms. On the flip side, Renamon has a great dislike for large crowds and areas with loud noises. She'd rather be in a place of meditation or a library or somewhere where she wouldn't have to deal with annoying people. Of course, with a partner like Akira, this is kind of hard, but being physically stronger, Renamon is usually able to get her way.

Attacks: Koyousetsu ("Fox Leaf Arrowheads"/Diamond Storm), Kohenkyo ("Fox Switch Deception"), and Touhakken ("Wisteria Punch"/Power Paw)

RP Sample: From ohHeyVaporeon's "Can't break me, won't shake me."

Last edited:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Well, it wouldn't be the first time my questions accidentally revealed a secret plot part in an RP... so that's probably best - w -'|||

and I could ask a couple people, but I'm not so sure they'll be interested. Oh well, might as well give it a whirl, right? :p

*** Edit ***

@Roswell: I actually just really like the name Haru, but I suppose that's where I got my inspiration to use Haru's pic. I miss Rave Master.

Other interesting names to me are Kiroku, Seth, and Dontae (though this one seems unlucky; no one really went for my EL RP and it only has 6 days before it locks... oh well TT w TT), so I try and use them as the names for my characters. I believe you know a Seth character already, no? ;p

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Go for it Scarf! And I won't reveal plot that easily. XD

No worries Roswell, you've got a week. :D

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Then I guess I'll have to trick you into telling me your secrets be a good boy and not do anything sneaky. That's the furthest thing from my mind...

Nakuzami

Years
Lol, I just realized that both my character and Skymin's character are named Sam X3
Also, I only remember bits and pieces of the Digimon anime, but I do remember more than I had originally thought.
I even remember parts of the theme song -3-
Ima rule these digital monsters! Do you think they accept bribes?

Hey, at least if I have no knowledge of it, my character has no knowledge of it. It makes it that much more entertaining!
Although, some things in here will probably trigger my memory. I'm already remembering lotsa stuff.
*Mind wanders off* "Digimon, digital monsters, digimon are the champions! Digimon, digital mosters, digimon are the champions!" *Sings theme song in head*
As you can probably tell, I'm bored and have nothing better to do but be random here.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
XD Be patient Scarf. All shall be revealed... eventually. XD

Nakuzami, you need a bit of guidance XD Shall I direct you to the internet? XD Anyway, we'll probably be able to tell them apart. lD Probably.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
@Roswell: I actually just really like the name Haru, but I suppose that's where I got my inspiration to use Haru's pic. I miss Rave Master.

Other interesting names to me are Kiroku, Seth, and Dontae (though this one seems unlucky; no one really went for my EL RP and it only has 6 days before it locks... oh well TT w TT), so I try and use them as the names for my characters. I believe you know a Seth character already, no? ;p

I love the name Haru <3 I name all my Grass starters that regardless of gender, too~ And I named Zidane that in FFIX, and Haru's my nickname on iSketch, and I can think of so many other places where I've used the name but Idk XD; Other Japanese male name favorites are Akira, Hinata, Kazuki, Natsu blaming FT for this one, and Shiki blaming Monster Hunter Orage for this one. And yes, I do know a Seth! :B

Also just realized that so far all the characters are male so far. I honestly wanted to try playing male characters since I play so many female characters, but at least my character kind of looks feminine? Also so happy that Hinata can also be a last name <3

But yeah, got some of it done; hope you don't mind Renamon being gray (her alternate color palette in Battle Spirit <3), will work on more later!

Back