• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't break me, won't shake me. [OOC]

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Indeed. Leonard has officially replaced Adam. ^^

EDIT: I am now going to edit the RR groups, and if you all would, do the same in your posts.

Last edited:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Right, right, Seth

man, my head's really snared in that other RP... it must start soon or I may lose more of my sanity!!! >0

... oh yeah, it's too late for that -relief- |3

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Updated Posting Order:

Bradyn

Seth

Nubia

Cornelius

Miharu

Brandon

Nickolas

Leonard

EDIT(S):

Yellow Group:

Bradyn Kipsingh
Nubia Sterling
Cornelius "Nel" Young
Brandon Callahan

Black Group:

Nickolas Hertz
Leonard Argyle Radcliff
Miharu Mizushima
Seth Windsong

Yellow Bracket:

Bradyn Kipsingh V.S. Cornelius Young
Nubia Starling V.S. Brandon Callahan

Black Bracket

Nickolas Hertz V.S. Miharu Mizushima
Seth Windsong V.S. Leonard Argyle Radcliff

Last edited:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I guess that's one way to get a win, but I doubt you mean it ;p

I should probably use this time to think of Pokemon to put into the box, as well... XD

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I did most of ones I wanted to put in the box. I may add more, but not till later. I wanted to get a bare bones SU up quickly.

And I do mean I'll probably lose. Underdogs always win. Plus Leon is designed to be a "rival" character as that he opposes any "good" characters. And what happens to rivals in every Pokemon game? :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
But remember that rivals sometimes win, too! Depending on if beating them is part of the storyline, though, you'd probably beat them eventually. But think of every rival except Gary/Green and, if you must, Brendan/May. You can fight them over and over again at some point, but unless you're a decent trainer and have Pokemon at good enough levels, they may end up beating you :P

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
That is true...so maybe I do have a chance of getting somewhere. If I make it to the semis, I will be pleasantly surprised though. I just have some gut feeling I will disappoint the ambitions of my own creation. Maybe I should have added a sob story to Leon to make his story tragic.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Though I wouldn't say Seth's a "good" character. He isn't a "bad" character either; more like a misunderstood antihero. Honestly I like antiheroes more than heroes... My point being that it's not one or the other when it comes to the "light" and "dark."

I suppose if we're talking probability, I guess Seth might have a chance to reach the semifinals, but I won't hold my breath. Can't assume he will, or it'll go bad. Then again, with my luck he'll be dead last regardless... At the very least he can be a good trainer hired to spar with a finalist... X3

I have a little pessimism in me, too XD

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Hey... Anything can happen, you know? We all have a chance to win, and even if we don't win our first battle... There are other battles! No one is down OR out, by any means. And as I said... Once the four winners move on to the semifinals, the "rejects" if you will, will play in a loser's bracket tournament. The prize won't be nearly as big, nor will the trophy... Still.

This tournament (and the others to follow, if I do go through with my plan) are designed to have the best eight trainers there is. So... Winners bracket, or losers bracket... There's no shame in this.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Much credit to Alex for that "bump"! ^^

Okay, so it has came to mind, that I have not quite made the format that the battles, or conversations between characters should go. I feel like a complete buffoon for not addressing this earlier, but I do so apologize. Here's how I am (thinking) it should go--

For the battles, it should be done in Joint Post format. Being honest, I didn't quite know what this was. Once it was explained... I thought that it was the best idea. ALSO! When you do indeed joint post, make sure that both trainers involved in the post are listed at the top of the post. It will prevent confusion.

For important conversations, I ask that you also do these in Joint Post format. I realize that it saves some the hassle, and is more effective/as well as saves space.

Furthermore... And this is my last note...

If there is an issue, please do address it with me. I realize now, that there are things here that I do not quite grasp just yet. So, if that is the case... Please address it with me and with me only. With no intentions of being drastic, if there is a case where a matter is discussed without me, but involving my duties as a GM, and I find out... I'll issue a simple warning. Anything after that means dismissal. I'm not as stiff as I may seem... And for what it's worth, I'd love to get to know each of you better than just your SN's, or your character names.

Thanks in advance!

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Get paid? No. You were supposed to announce the good news that you FINALLY posted... ;) Sir.

It's now Raikiri's turn. For those that aren't familiar with the posting order, just as precaution I will go ahead and post it again.

Posting Order

Bradyn

Seth

Nubia

Cornelius

Miharu

Brandon

Nickolas

Leonard

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Raikiri posted. It is not my greatest work, but it gets the job done methinks. So get to posting other peoples.

Back