The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old October 8th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
This is my first roleplay so don't expect it to be your best RP ever.

Prologue
Spoiler:

Prologue:
A long time ago, at a time when Sinnoh was uninhabited, one powerful Pokémon and four of his minions brought up a large land mass and made it grow. When they were finished, they hid in special places and went into hibernation.

These powerful Pokémon were:
Dasmi (Rock-Ground)
Kokiar (Grass)
Samis (Water-Electric)
Vectino (Fire-Air)
and the strongest of them was Raniki (Physic-Ghost)

But something went wrong. For some reason, they got fossilized instantly during their hibernation and were forgotten, even by the other pokémon of that land...

140 Years Later, when 8 Scientists sailed to the still uncharted region that was this landmass. They claimed control over the region and called it Bransife.

Plot
Spoiler:

Plot:
Suddenly, earthquakes started and havoc broke out, tornadoes and everything went flying up in the air. Then the entrance to the hiding place got covered, as things settled down and calm began to reign. The scientists looked around and said it was safe. So the word spread and they let people inhabit the island. They found one portion of the people in the cities who liked their rulers and the others did not, this caused conflict. So, the scientists created a criminal syndicate, recruiting all they could to form "Team Hurricane". The normal people were happy with them for a while until a man called Brandon Purgeni was angry at them and took over and started his own police force and got more and more police on the Island to work for him, under his rules.
Now, Team Hurricane wanted revenge so this was their opportunity.
Evidence showed that the Legendary Pokémon keep the island stable. So if they stole them, the Island would crumble and collapse and send the others fleeing to Unova where they would catch them from the dark alley ways and lock them away. Never to be seen again. So their plan was a win win situation. Nothing possibly could go wrong! Or so they thought, but something did... The Legendaries erupted from their tombs enraged. Now, more trainers have been called in to explore and wander about. You too are one of them. You can decide to go to Ilo City or Uinana Town. You are in Aurnirford at the moment. This village has a dock, a few houses and a Pokémart stall and a house with Old Lady Jane that can heal your Pokémon. Go forth to the world of Pokémon!

Pokémon/Spots
Spoiler:

You get your pokémon by stopping Old Lady Jane being burgled by Team Hurricane
She has 9 Pokémon
Pichu - Hero11 (Striker Lamos)
Level 5
Moveset: Pound.
Charmander - RubyForever (Venus Nebulous)
Level 5
Moveset: Pound
Piplup – Aquataris (Kybolt)
Level 5
Abra
Level 5
Mystery Egg
Level 0, Warm
Magikarp
Level 10
Moveset: Splash, Tackle
Vulpix
Level 6
Moveset: Tackle.
Bulbasaur
Level 7
Moveset: Tackle.
Snivy - Chef30 (Emma Robinson)
Level 5
You may pick one,

Special Bransife Pokédex data
Spoiler:

Lugia, The Diving Pokémon, It slumbers at the bottom of a deep trench. If it flaps its wings, it is said to cause a 40-day storm, It is also said that is a Arch Enemy of Raniki.

Dasmi, The Giant Mole Pokémon, this mythical pokémon is said to be the protecter of the mountains, it is also said to provide shelter for wild pokémon in the mountains using its tunneling abilities.

Kokiar, the Armoured Tortoise Pokémon, this mythical pokémon is said to be the protector of trees, if a forest is endangered it will shoot it's shell into the air and makes it's shell expand to cover the forest and turns it's shell to steel and preduces light from the inside of their shell at will so they can still allow the trees to flourish.

Samis, the Coral eel pokémon, this mythical pokémon is said to be the protector of the coral, if a coral is endangered it will electricfy the threat.

Vectino
,The Fire Storm Pokémon, this mythical pokémon is said to have the power of the Sun, It protects light in the world, it uses air to hold it's snake like body up, and it's fire on it's back to ward off things that are harmful to what their protecting, it is also said it uses it to control it's powers and to have a emblem of power.

Raniki, The Dimensional Master Pokémon, this mythical pokémon is said to have the power of manipulating Dimensions and distrupting them.

Spoiler:

Name: First and Last.

Nickname (Optional):

Appearance: I'm fine with Picture, but not the hero(ine)/rival of ANY GAME

Personality: 2 lines minimum

History: 8 lines minimum

Pokémon Species:

Moveset: 8 maximum 1 minimum, at first please copy and paste the moveset for your pokémon
Level:

Theme: Optional

RP Sample: Please Enclose in spoiler, with a title of the RP and a link to the RP out of the spoiler, if it is your very first RP. make up something that might come in this RP.

Second Character SU(Team Hurricane):

Name: First and Last.

Personality: 2 lines minimum

[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue ! important]History[/COLOR][/COLOR]: 8 lines minimum

Pokémon Species:
No Legendaries, No 3rd Evo,
Moveset: 8 Maximum
Level: (30-)

Theme: Optional

Rules
Spoiler:

Be active
No Godmodding
Bunny with permission from roleplayer, confer with GM if trouble.
It's G-Rated, so hold yourself on to that!
Reservations last for 4 days
Standard RP and PC rules
Put the answer to this “What was the third and tenth word in the Plot” in your Sign-Up so I know you have read the story and rules
If you do not have the Password in your SU you will be Denied.

My SU:
Spoiler:

Name: Cameron Numbilis

Nickname (Optional): Kybolt

Appearance:

Personality: Kybolt is a very short tempered kid, He is secretive and he takes stuff seriously, he acts older than he is, he likes water pokémon and he does not like ground or flying types, he is ambitious, being a previous champion he has confidence in his choice of pokémon, as he has chose well last time he thinks he will do it again.

History: Kybolt was born in Sunneyshore city, Sinnoh. When he Kybolt was young, he was given a piplup, when he was 10 he hid this Pokémon from everyone and trained it, he chose to have a all Electric team except for his piplup, he became a trainer battling all the gyms... he attracted a lot of attention when he entered the Sinnoh Pokémon league, when they thought he had lost the final battle, he brang out... Empoleon

The Crowd gasped as Empoleon materialized, beating the final battle, in his fame and glory he ran out and went back home, at home he got a call “ We looking for bright, new trainers to come to Bransife...” the Anonymous voice boomed, Kybolt replied back “Sure I'll come.” The Anonymous voice cheered “just take the first boat to Bransife"
He called back to his mum “You'll be seeing me on the news!” he said as he sped down the road with his bike, he got on the boat, he put down his bag, and then someone out of the shadows wearing a Black outfit with a Big White H on the front, he threw out his pokéball , A Pidove, “Pidove, Whirlwind on the bag!” Suddenly the bag flew into the air and flew right onto a speed boat with a flag of a Tornado and a H on it, This man with a Black and white robe stood up “Thanks for the winning team!” The guy who looked as if he was a boss, the guy in the Black and white outfit ordered “Pidove use fly!” and he flew away.

Kybolt went to his friend who was there and explained what happened “That's Team Hurricane, looks like they got your pokémon and all.” Dividi explained, the boat arrived and he set foot on the land of Bransife...

Pokémon Species: Piplup

Level: 5

Theme: Pokémon - We Will Meet Again.

Credit
Spoiler:

Chef30 - Sprites and inspiration for being a GM
Skymin - Plot Reviewer and Accepting the RP
Red's Hawt Chilli Pelippers - Plot Reviewer
RubyForever - Adding finishing touches to Plot
Last but not least You, for joining.

Character Disclaimer (or whatever): I made this character and then applied to your rp shinysweety.

ENJOY
RPs I'm in:
Gladitators (Dropped)
Pokémon: A New World(Dropped or Dead)
Pokémon Trainer Academy(Dropped or Dead)
Birth of Legends(Dropped or Dead)
Teen Heroes(Dropped or Dead)
The Black Hole(Dropped or Dead)
Realm of Darkness (Dead)
Pokémon: Paths of Mystery (Dead)
The Three Kingdoms (Deadish, just skip to the last post to see why)
Divinity and Dissonance (Deadish, well the the last post was in April so.. yeah.)
The New Land RP (Dead)

GM in:
Dimension's End (Dead, See Signature)
Future Roleplay (Planning Discontinued)

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel

Last edited by Aquataris; December 9th, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old October 15th, 2011, 07:08 AM
RubyForever
Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP

Spoiler:
started everything

Name: Venus Nebulous

Nickname (Optional): Sun

Appearance: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...px-Arielle.png

Personality:
She is a happy, caring, passionate, young girl who loves the thrill of life aswell as the nice quiet times with a book in the morning, Moon and Sun. Light and Dark, she hates bug types and grass types, she loves fire types and flying. Although she has her flaws, A fear of Height, also she turns very shy after being bullied or told off. She is very peculiar as in she hates flying types but is scared of heights.

History:
She was born in Hoenn, when she was little her parents had financial troubles, so her dad went to work at a PokéMart and then one day there was a fire and he got out saving a colleague, later they found out that it was a hot-headed Blaziken, her father captured it and tamed it, and decided to give his daughter when she was 14, Later She had a younger sister called Clare or Clarie. Then all attension was on Clare. She felt a bit left out but not much. then when she was 14, everything went downhill, untill, her dad gave her Blaziken, and she called it Blaze, and then she set of for an adventure.

2 years later she was walking to the Penultimate Gym when she got a call to come and see Bransife, so she went to the plane and started to go through security, and gave her Pokéball to the lady and then she dropped it and accidentally brung up an empty pokéball and gave it into the luggage
and then just as the cleaners were sweeping up they found Blaziken and asked the security person and they remembered who is was and sent the pokéball to the girls home, Venus was long gone. When arriving she found out she had an empty pokéball but she had nothing to pay for her to go back so she had to try and find another pokémon to use in Bransife.

Pokémon Species:
Charmander
Moveset: (I see you forgot his moveset, there is a trend so I am assuming that this is the move set:) Pound

RP Sample: Taken from Pokémon: A New World, as Lily Rose
Spoiler:

Lily leapt onto Shark and tugged him forwards, they reached the border and then hid in a caravan going to Acruel, when going near the castle wall she rid off and Paid a person to keep Shark safe, and she started to climb up the wall, every single step could mean her death, but normally if death is in her face, then she'll stare back, and death will go back in a staccato of fear, but this was different, Staring could not stop her from falling, or can it?

She reached onto the top, and jumped, history flashing before her eyes, when she held on firmly to a window carving in the building, it was locked. She started spinning the window, when it unlocked.

Carefully she hid her self in the window carving and waited for the right time to strike...

I love eevees. The trainer card is just to signify I want to start soon.

Last edited by RubyForever; October 15th, 2011 at 07:17 AM.
Old October 15th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

RubyForever you are... Accepted

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
Old October 15th, 2011, 08:58 AM
hero11
Victini Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to hero11
Name: Striker Lamos

Nickname: Lumi

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Well... he's not a hero or rival. So...

Personality: Lumi is kind of shy, but also caring. He will fight for his beliefs and to protect the ones he cares for, even at the cost of his own life. Lumi also is brave, willing to do what others may not wish to do. And he cares about others more than himself, dispite his shyness. He likes most Pokemon, being able to understand them and see all of them as something good.

History: Lumi is from Johto, he decided to leave Johto to get away from his sad childhood he had. He decided to move to a far away region to leave it behind. Though he got away from the region, the ship he was riding on crashed and Lumi was KO'd and drifted off to a region he had never heard of. After he learned what the region was called Brainsife, he was curious to find out more about the region do to it's unusal name. He had no previous experiance as a Pokemon Trainer, but he gained the Ability to understand what Pokemon say, so he learned about a little bit from the Pokemon that lived here. He lived in Aurnirford for about a year. Then he decided to ask Jane, the old lady that found him about a year earlier, if she could give him a Pokemon as birthday present. As he walked over to her house, he discovered that there were people already there. But he could tell that they were not good people, so he rushed into Jane's house to try and help her.

Pokémon Species: Pichu

Theme: N's Farewell

RP Sample: Custom
Spoiler:

Lumi told the old lady that found him about his tale. About everything that made his childhood such a terrible time of his life. He cried a little when he got to what happened to his family... but he managed to finish his story. "I don't really understand why I am so unlucky." Lumi stuttered.

Spoiler:
started everything
"It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: it's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things — and so can you."
-Chuck Norris

Last edited by hero11; October 15th, 2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old October 15th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Hero11 is Accepted
The theme is a song that fits your character.

My PC Family:

Last edited by Aquataris; October 15th, 2011 at 12:58 PM.
Old October 16th, 2011, 05:28 AM
TiTaN.JuStIn
Fighting the army of Stress...

Nature: Lonely
Hey, may I reserve a spot? Give me some time.

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

RPs I joined:

Pokemon: Fresh Start (as Richard J. Hope)
Old October 16th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

TiTaN.JuStIn is ReservedMay I ask what starter are you intrested in?

I can give you 4 days of Reservation

My PC Family:
Old October 16th, 2011, 07:28 AM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Can you reserve me a spot, with the pokemon Vulpix please. I will make my SU later.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old October 16th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

shinysweety is RESERVED Thanks for dropping by!

My PC Family:
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:41 AM
shinysweety

Spoiler:
started everything

Name: Tiffany Lockheart

Nickname: Tifa

Appearance:
Spoiler:
, , ,

Personality: Tifa is cool, talented and kind. She is very passionate about pokemon. Tifa loves Fire pokemon the most cause they are most like her fiery spirit. Tifa Loves to travel and loves to chat, she is a awsome, cool flaring girl. Tifa always puts people before herself and loves to play and joke around allot. Tifa is easy to become friends with aswell.

History: When Tifa was little her Father and Mother had a huge argument, it made Tifa sad. Then her parents had a divorce and Tifa had to stay with her Dad. 3 years later Tifa was 10 and was on the bus to pokemon school, then after school she went home and heard that her Father was in the hospital cause he had a heart attack, the people said he got it out of sadness and regret, Tifa was really sad. It was already enough for there parents to split. The next day her Father died and and she had to stay with her Mother. Now Tifa moved to a new town in a region called Brainsife with her mother, they had a nice life in a cute village called Aurnirford.Then Tifa got her birthday present cause her dad couldn't get one, she went to Jane's house and got her pokemon, Vulpix. Ever since Tifa has loved Fire pokemon the most. Now Tifa is 16 and has decided to box all her strong pokemon and train her new Vulpix.

Pokémon Species: Vulpix
Moveset:Tackle
Level: 6

Theme:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
RP sample from Pokemon: A New World, Ritz Malheur.
Spoiler:

Ritz

"Hey Ritz, can i ask you something?"asked Flora, "Sure whats up?"replied Ritz. A ugly old woman looked at Flora in a weird way, "Ugh, this if freaking me out." whispered Flora to Ritz. "You telling me, look who is standing behind me"said Ritz as she looked behind her and saw old men moaning like zombies. "This is zombie town, isn't it Flora?"whispered Ritz in Flora's ear. Ritz kept walking, she looked down at her feet to see the ground all black and bumpy with small rocks. "So what was that you were gona ask me?"asked Ritz as she turned her head to Flora and kept walking along with the others.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~

Last edited by shinysweety; October 16th, 2011 at 09:07 AM.
Old October 16th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Shinysweety is now Accepted

IMPORTANT
From now on if a SU doesn't have a password will result in "Randomguy266 is DENIED"

My PC Family:
Old October 16th, 2011, 11:31 AM
shinysweety

@ Aquataris: Thanks for accepting me!

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~

Last edited by shinysweety; October 16th, 2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old October 16th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

New Feature!

Blacklist:
This is a Place you go if you are Denied or for some reason not allowed to play my RP, However your name will not come up here if you are not allowed to play after you try to join.

Sorry this is in white... I use a black background(Pokémon: Black Version)

My PC Family:
Old October 17th, 2011, 06:51 AM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

hiya big bro! Love the RP idea May I Reserve a spot as Emma Robbinson? Oh and could I have Snivy, please?
Thanks! :D
Old October 17th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Hey Lil sis! I thought you would never join!
and of course as you have decided to be reserved I gladly say:

Chef30 is Reserved!

My PC Family:
Old October 17th, 2011, 08:16 AM
shinysweety

Yay Chef is in the RP And also just asking, when will we start? Are we gona start when all the spots are filled or not?

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old October 17th, 2011, 09:11 AM
TiTaN.JuStIn
Fighting the army of Stress...

Nature: Lonely
Uh... I was going to say "Reserve me a vulpix!" until I saw who took it. I'll just take Bulbasaur then.

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

RPs I joined:

Pokemon: Fresh Start (as Richard J. Hope)
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Bulbasaur is Reserved by TiTaN.JuStIn

I will start once we have some one with the mystery egg and No Reserves

My PC Family:
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:11 AM
shinysweety

@ Aquataris: Ok then, Role Play girl11 told me she would join after she gets home from swimming.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:42 AM
RolePlayGirl 11
ღ Ranger Girl

Nature: Naughty
(Im ready to join! and also i hope i don't break the rules cause i cant do links )

Spoiler:
started everything

Name: Sora Windfield

Nickname: No nickname plz

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Sora had a jolly, funny personality. Sora doesn't really joke around and kinda takes things seriously. He loves to help people and give them a smile. Sora is kind, caring boy, and he always puts other infront of himself especially to help loved ones.

History: When Sora was young he lived in a nice house with both his parents, in a town called lavender town. Sora had allot of friends there and lived a happy life. Then one day after coming back from Pokemon pre-school and found out his mother died in a car accident, Sora was really sad when she died, could things get any worse? When Sora turned 10 they had to move away from there house cause it was a Rent. So Sora and his Dad moved to a new region called Brainsife. He lived in a cute little village called Aurnirford, he had a beautiful front neighbor called Tifa which he fell in love with, they went to the same Pokemon school to. Now it was Sora's 10th birthday and he wanted a pokemon for a present, but his father wouldn't allow him to have one cause then he would spend less time around the house and he would miss him like he missed his wife. 7 years later Sora got a egg for his birthday present, a pokemon egg to be exact. Sora heard about Team hurricane and decided to come along with Tifa and other pokemon trainers to stop this team.

Pokémon Species: Mystery Egg
Moveset: ..... no move set yet.
Level: 0

Theme:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: RP Sample: Pokemon a new world as Aqua Black.
Spoiler:
Aqua

Before Lily could reply suddenly the doors slammed open again, revealing a messenger with a weird hat with baggy pants and a feather on the hat all dressed in red and green. "If anyone does that again the doors will break."said Aqua, the messenger breathed hardly. "I am- deeply sorry- your majesty."said the messenger Potho (pronounced Pow-thow) "What is it?"asked Aqua. "The boy, Draco- his room mate- died."replied the messenger. "How?"asked Aqua. "He was asleep and Bob and Draco was playing a game of a kind and he got a heart stroke."replied Potho. "Escort me to him."replied Aqua, "We will carry on later Lily, for now go to your dorm and take a rest, thank you."replied Aqua as she went out the door and walked towards the dorm with Potho and some guards.

Last edited by RolePlayGirl 11; October 17th, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

RolePlayGirl 11 is Pending
There are some problems...
1. How can Tifa move away from you're character to Bransife, when you're in bransife and Jane is you're nieghbour
2. "Bad team guy" erm surely I told you that the "Bad team guys" were Team Hurricane.
3. You're History is very confusing.

My PC Family:
Old October 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Thanks big bro! I'll make my SU now. C'mon, I said I'd join I don't break my promises

Password: Question: “What was the third and tenth word in the Plot?”
Answer: started, and everything.

Name: Emma Violet Robbinson

Nickname: Em, Emmy, Vie, Robbin, and Robby.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Emma is a very sweet girl. She will do anything to protect her friends and family. She is very cautious and weary whenever she meets someone mysterious or impolite. But she is open to anyone who is kind. Emma has a British accent and loves to study the coltures and ways of many different places. Emma has a passion for Pokemon and Pokemon battles. Emma will never back down from a battle. Emma is a little mysterious, though. She might disapear at times because of her training. Emma is a huge joker. She loves to make people happy by making them laugh. Emma knows karate and is into gymnastics. Emma is very courageous and adventureous. Emma is always curious about everything, but she knows when to let something go. She is also very inteligent, and a great encourager.

History: Emma was born in Pallet Town, Kanto with her mother and father. Emma grew up in a peaceful place until her father was threatened when she was ten. Her father was beaten and taken away by a group of people. They threatened to kill Emma and Emma's mother. Her father agreed to work with them, and was sperated from Emma. Her father now helps them with their evil plans. Emma never felt the same again. Emma had an urge to get revenge. But the urge grew farther from her as she grew up. She knew if she tried to go after her father unprepared, her father would not continue to live.

When Emma was thirteen, she discovered her mother was apart of a secret agency. Emma had snuck onto a plane when her mother was being transfered to investigate something. Emma's mother parashooted out of the plane. Emma did the same. It was the first time she'd ever parashooted out of a plane. But her mother found Emma sneaking around. Emma was told to go home, but of course, she didn't. Emma had snuck of the plane to her home and helped her mother. Emma was the one who saved her mother. Emma has been training with her mother ever since.

Emma has now moved to a new region, eager to solve the mystery of her father. Emma has seen signs of a strange group called 'Team Hurricane.' Emma has decided to tag along with other pokemon trainers and get her first Pokemon to try and stop this team.

Pokémon Species: Snivy
Level: 5.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
"You worry to much. Just keep cool and try to keep in the temptation." Ritz said.

A man came over and bumped Ritz. She then lost her temper. Bailey laughed as it all took place.

"Take that punk!" Ritz shouted as the man ran away in pain.

Ritz turned back to Bailey. Bailey sheilded herself as a joke.

"So as I was saying, just keep in your temper, 'kay?" Ritz said.

"You mean like you did?" Flora joked.

"Yeah, you really made an impresion on that guy." Bailey said, laughing.

"Uh, no not really, do the opposite. 'Kay?"

Then the king came out and appeared in fropnt of everyone with a girl by his side.

"Look! It's that guy from earlier!" Bailey whispered.

Then a bell rang. Bailey couldn't feel the breeze of the wind on her anymore. She looked around. Everything was frozen. Bailey then froze in shock.

"Uh... Guys? What's going on?" Bailey asked.

Silence. Then the legendary Pokemon appeared. It was Dialga. Bailey froze in shock again. Dialga roared. Bailey could see her life as a child before her. Then Dialga just disappeared...

"Wow," Ritz said. "Did you see that guys?"

"I most certainly did." April said.

"See it? I heard it, felt it, saw it, and lived it." Bailey said.

Time returned to normal. Bailey waited for [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]the [COLOR=blue !important]King[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] to make some sort of speach. But the girl beside him did.

"Attention, people of The Black Kingdom. I anounce the opening of... The Annual Kuhziji!" The girl said as everyone cheered and shouted. "Please make your way to the eating area."

Bailey clapped her hands and shouted casually so that they would blend in. Bailey then followed everyone to wherever they were going.

"Let's go..." Bailey said, still in shock.

-Taken From: Pokemon: A New World.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old October 17th, 2011, 04:05 PM
RolePlayGirl 11
ღ Ranger Girl

k i edited my history go look at it.

Old October 18th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

RolePlayGirl 11 is Accepted!
Chef30 is Accepted!

TiTaN.JuStIn has 2 days of Reservation left...

If he doesn't do it in those days or he applies, if no one else reserves, we can start.

My PC Family:
Old October 19th, 2011, 06:42 AM
RolePlayGirl 11
ღ Ranger Girl

Thanks for accepting me! Cant wait for this to start

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here