• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I meant to put 29, but hell, i would have been wrong anyways. ;___;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It is hard trying to come up with canon examples for a character who is taken from a point where she hasn't even been introduced canonically yet, orz

I wonder if they don't mind some headcanon stuff.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So it's like, 12:20, right? Well... I set my alarm for 1. Woke up at 12:55, turned alarm off at 12:58, fell asleep at 12:59. Woke up again about 10-15 minutes ago.

My reaction upon checking the time: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) => *facepalm* => *goes to PC and posts this odd message*

My priorities and sleep is weird, I have established :X

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Sounds like what I did yesterday. Only it was like 5 minutes between each time I fell asleep and woke up, and 20 minutes the final time. I woke to one of my all-time favorite tracks playing too... Dammit, self, why won't you let me daydream FT

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Thinking of going into one of the RP threads on here sometime even though it's been a while since I last participated in a RPG.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Every other night or so I've been dreaming about the next episode of Symphonia, derp. Though last night I dreamt that my firefox kept crashing, and just a moment ago I was dreaming about getting rid of cockroaches and my cat hissing in protest when trying to close the front door later. idk. I think I had another dream as well, but I forgot it. Figures.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
39. Just rediscovered my love for Tool not too long ago. Now I have some music to play while gunning through the FEAR Files. Also considering a 3rd run on Project Origin on hard mode for the hell of it.

Anime wise I've just been watching Big O despite its stupidity and planning to watch Evangelion next.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm ranked fourth in my MarcoEconomics class~~~ /now watch this final screw me over. ;A;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's currently raining. I had to go to the gym while it was pouring ._.;

OK time to work on the samples for Wendy's app. This is also tempting me to pick up Yousei Academy/OVA 2!Wendy and child!Wendy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

this criminal minds episode. it was just... words cannot describe how epic I found this episode to be. if anything, the only thing it needed was a little more Garcia, but other than that? omg.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, because I who is someone who dislikes spoilers unless asked for them will say anything. :( C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back