Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia
Reload this Page The ABC weakness game! o.O;

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in The Playground.

Old December 17th, 2004 (04:48 AM).
Fists of Flame!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Murpheos
dang, stuck with X

um, i guess Xatu uses HP Electric, it can learn no other Electric or Rock moves

'I have realised the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevant. It was what you do with the gift of life, that determnes who you are.' Mewtwo, Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

'I know you can read my thoughts boy: Nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum.' Homer Simpsons, The Simpsons

'Tell my tales to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest is silence.' Dinobot, Beast Wars

'Well, I guess this is the time where I say something profound.........Nothing comes to mind, let's do it.' Colonel Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG1

'You expect me to pay to be on this filthy machine? Have you the brain worms?!!' Zim, Invader Zim
Old December 17th, 2004 (04:49 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to IceKitten
Hehe, only use Hidden Power as a last resort people

Yanma used Shadow Ball

WTF XD

-=You won't see me much here, now @ Gaia=-
Old December 17th, 2004 (04:50 AM).
Fists of Flame!

Zubat chows down with poison fang, mmmm yummy

'I have realised the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevant. It was what you do with the gift of life, that determnes who you are.' Mewtwo, Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

'I know you can read my thoughts boy: Nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum.' Homer Simpsons, The Simpsons

'Tell my tales to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest is silence.' Dinobot, Beast Wars

'Well, I guess this is the time where I say something profound.........Nothing comes to mind, let's do it.' Colonel Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG1

'You expect me to pay to be on this filthy machine? Have you the brain worms?!!' Zim, Invader Zim
Old December 17th, 2004 (04:51 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

But Poison is not Super Effective against Bug or Flying =3

Old December 17th, 2004 (04:53 AM).
Fists of Flame!

dang, i was wrong, thinking of paras for some strange reason. okay, Zapdos roars down with Drill Peck

Old December 17th, 2004 (04:56 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Armaldo used Rock Blast

Oh yeah!

*Only time she did not pick Absol* =3

Old December 17th, 2004 (04:58 AM).
Fists of Flame!

Blastoise uses Surf, always had troubles with Armaldo

Old December 17th, 2004 (04:59 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Oh yeah Clefairy used Metronome and picked up Volt Tackle o.O

Old December 17th, 2004 (05:01 AM).
Fists of Flame!

by some fluke i guess, and Drowzee uses Brick Break

Old December 17th, 2004 (05:07 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Wow it can learn it

Espeon used Shadow Ball

(That was hard)

Old December 17th, 2004 (09:36 AM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Flygon um uses flamethrower.

Feel the heat!
Old December 17th, 2004 (01:58 PM).
Fists of Flame!

Gyarados uses Ice Beam, ooooh, chilly

Old December 20th, 2004 (04:34 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

DSS Flamethrower isn't Super Effective against Espeon >.<;

Hitmonchan uses Thunderpunch

Old December 20th, 2004 (04:51 AM).
Fists of Flame!

Illumise uses Aerial Ace, that was a tough one

Old December 20th, 2004 (05:23 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

I said that

Jirachi use Fire Punch! o.o

Old December 20th, 2004 (05:35 AM).
Fists of Flame!

Kabutops uses Dig, nice big claws

Old December 20th, 2004 (05:39 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Lanturn use Thunderbolt or else o.O;

Old December 20th, 2004 (05:50 AM).
Fists of Flame!

Marowak clobbers it with Bonemerang

Old December 20th, 2004 (06:00 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Then Nidoking just randomly appeared and used Surf or something

Old December 20th, 2004 (06:02 AM).
Fists of Flame!

And Octillery bombards with with Octazooka

Old December 20th, 2004 (06:12 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Plusle then uses Thunder! o.O

Old December 20th, 2004 (06:25 AM).
Fists of Flame!

Quilava uses Dig (lucky break)

Old December 20th, 2004 (06:35 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Raichu use Dig o.O

Teh gardening team

Old December 20th, 2004 (06:36 AM).
Fists of Flame!

Sandshrew uses Dig, many holes in the ground

Old December 20th, 2004 (06:36 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Tentacruel used Hydro Pump

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)